Samsung i7410 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.1

im no know this samsung type very lost

• 2009-02-18 18:33
  • mJU{

nice! a projector! no wifi tho so it still kinda turns me off.

• 2009-02-18 16:10
  • wYL$

how much is this phone??

• 2009-02-18 09:48
  • PEGg

I think that this phone is the phone that sales people must have. If you have this one, sales people can do the presentation in an elevator or any place. Even though clients running out from sales people.

• 2009-02-18 00:06
  • xKGK

i mean Samsung i8910 OmniaHD,sony ericsson Idou and Samsung I7410 are stars of MWC this year

• 2009-02-17 14:19
  • 0x69

wow!cellphone with projector!this beauty is revolutionary just like sony ericsson idou and samsung i9810!great work samsung!

• 2009-02-17 14:04
  • 0x69

wow tgats all i can say, this phone is going 2 b wicked. round of applause to Samsung.

• 2009-02-17 13:39
  • mCSY

I Guess you can't use in on theaters!! If it can be as large a a theater it's the best phone!!!
I guess its for medium sized room only.

• 2009-02-17 10:24
  • w0QN

My this comment is for all of those people who are saying about the battery life ... !!!

Would u ppl tell me how long the batter of Nokia's N96 or N85 or N79 last???

haaa ... sO, what if the battery of this monster is not gud ... You can charge it ... dun U have charger??? charging is the purpose of the charger ... why it comes with da fone ... !!

SIMPLY A MASTER PIECE

No words 4 the Great Giant ... !!!

• 2009-02-17 10:18
  • PDT7

hey, it can be a powerful torch light as well!
:P

• 2009-02-17 09:14
  • wcgG

Not having Wifi is NOT samsung's marketing stratagy. South Koreans don't feel the need for Wifi. They have free digital TV anywhere with PMB and cheap web browing via HSDPA. So plenty of entertainment on the go. WiFi is simply obsolete to Koreans.... and I hate it! coz I don't live there!!!!!! I WANT WIFI!! lol

• 2009-02-17 08:44
  • vxBI

Projector on cellphone!!! Wow!!!

• 2009-02-17 07:03
  • vaPd

Intersting!! 50" is a lot!!!

• 2009-02-17 01:31
  • LjqF

Need one with gps as well!

• 2009-02-16 23:20
  • q{UZ

Samsung are using marketing strategy by leaving out wi fi and having only qvga @ 15 fps, which is lousy video recording. I love the idea of a projector in a phone though, just one with wi fi and vga@30 fps or HD video recording. I can wait!

• 2009-02-16 23:17
  • q{UZ

I wonder how long does the phone battery lasts with the projector?

• 2009-02-16 23:02
  • v0qx

So Vladimir this phone certainly will not buy kids, but business people who can use his projector for the conference or video presentations. I think the idea of installing the projector in the phone completely justified and a good thing.

• 2009-02-16 21:33
  • 05Z6

This is a horrible phone! Why would you need a projector in a phone when its not going to be good anyway? It will just decrease the battery life!

• 2009-02-16 21:14
  • 4f%x

Heads Off to Samsung
Heads Off to Design
Heads Off to Looks

Amazed by Samsung Design, I was thinking that due 2 Projector Light it Must hav Some thickness in its Design but I dont find any. If u Compare Samsung with Nokia,Sony n Moto
they cant Stand in front of Samsung. They r not even
10 % of Samsung in Design.
I will miss Wi - fi in that Phone otherwise it is Suprb.
Again Headsoff 2 Samsung

• 2009-02-16 20:58
  • ji{R

Wow.. A projectr.. I guess nokia n SE fans are gona bang up their own heads nw.. Introduced first 8mp phone, Introduced first HD video capable phones & Jaw droppin projectr in a phone.. Wht else nxt.. May be A blu ray player in a phone..??.. Hats off to u samsung.. Keep it up..

• 2009-02-16 20:15
  • ji{R
Total of 163 user reviews and opinions for Samsung i7410.