Samsung I7500 Galaxy - user opinions and reviews

2028916

6.8
6.5
6.3

what the hell is that android?

• 2009-04-29 15:26
  • pTgt

> In reply to raave @ 2009-04-29 08:18 from vGM6 - click to readSAMSUNG is so better than many comapanies like Nokia, SE, LG and.... then don't Compaire Samsung with other Companies !!

• 2009-04-29 11:51
  • 0p5e

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-04-29 07:29 from uSRd - click to readwhat video?

• 2009-04-29 11:25
  • xJaC

korian brands are just jazzy. when it comes to performance they are zero. it applies to mobiles and automobiles and white goods. nevery buy korian brands pleace.

• 2009-04-29 08:18
  • vGM6

...just watch the video of this phone, and the phone is a little bit too... laggy

• 2009-04-29 07:29

this phone= e250 tht is slide down + touchscreen and android os,

• 2009-04-29 07:23
  • uSRd

> In reply to Spyros/Cesar.s.c. @ 2009-04-28 16:10 from 3Ah$ - click to readNO! U r totally wrong! Nokia is the largest smart phone manufacturer, look at it's Symbian OS taking over 60 percent of the market share in smart phone category.

• 2009-04-29 07:22
  • uCkV

samsung, your way too rush to use a android os phone, you've didn't think that android will have a new version of this os, and other mobile phone manufacturers are waiting for it, like s.e., they delay using android os, because they are waiting for the newer version of this os, and nokia which is actually making a big strategy to use this os, and LG which i think will use this os in their verson of twelve meg. phone

• 2009-04-29 07:19
  • uSRd

Wow you are so blessed with your knowledge of your phones. The last thing from SE i bought broke, as did the camera, hard drive and phone. So SE will be the last thing i buy. Unlike my Omnia which has survived a bath, washing machine and countless drops etc.. and still works perfectly!

• 2009-04-29 06:37
  • 4BbB

And than came the complete, tunnel vision, one tracked minds. Below this opinion.

• 2009-04-29 04:55
  • q{aZ

> In reply to Anonymous @ from HHHH - click to readWow you are so blessed with your knowledge of your phones. The last thing from samsung i bought broke, as did the camera, hard drive and phone. So samsung will be the last thing i buy. Unlike my K750 which has survived a bath, washing machine and countless drops etc.. and still works perfectly

• 2009-04-28 23:53
  • 395p

I think this phone hit every possible aspects that the HTC failed to include in their Android phones.

1. 3.5mm head-F*ckin-phone Jack. As a long time owner of HTC products (I had Tmo US MDA, Tmo Wing, Dash, and now G1), I still can't grasp why HTC still using microUSB port as audio out/data/power.

2. AMOLED screen is a progress and I'm pretty sure it will catch on to many touchscreen phones in near future. Better durability + requires less power than current LED LCD = longer lasting battery life

3. bigger battery capacity. one of the big complaint for G1 is battery life, and I can say it is true. G1's stock battery is only 1150 mAh, while this phone is 1500 mAh. I barely able to last for 12+ hrs from a full battery without the phone dying, or having less than 10 percent of charge left.

4. Better camera: 5MP autofocus + FLASH !!!. something that HTC should've done when releasing G1. if 5MP sensor too expensive to keep production cost down, they could at least put LED flash for it.

I do have some personal issues with the design. No trackball is a let down for me. I love it on my G1. It's like having Blackberry without the crappy, outdated Blackberry OS.

The stand-out buttons kind of kill the aesthetic of the phone for me. I like how G1 buttons are flush with the body and has same color. Kinda give that slick look and feel.

My last critic would be no actual keyboard. I know it has on-screen keyboard, but no on-screen keys can do better than actual ones. Plus, G1 has one of the best keyboard that I've ever used on a smartphones.

• 2009-04-28 23:37
  • x$3v

I will have to say that Nokia and Sony Ericsson era has already gone. Samsung is now the best.

• 2009-04-28 22:12
  • PfBV

> In reply to Spyros/Cesar.s.c. @ 2009-04-28 16:05 from 3Ah$ - click to readI don't think so, the Idou is the best, believe me!!!

• 2009-04-28 19:03
  • Lax1

Samsung is the Captain in smartphones, and has only two enemies. 1st: HTC, but HTC makes only smartphones. 2nd: LG: LG has made a deal with microsoft, and it is said that LG will launch about 30 winmo phones into 2009. Sony Ericsson + Nokia = Nothing interesting.

• 2009-04-28 16:10
  • 3Ah$

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-04-28 11:54 from mD6k - click to readSony Ericsson cant hit Samsung. From smartphones, SE has only a winmo the Xperia (made in HTC) and a Symbian, the IDOU and it will become a failure!!!

• 2009-04-28 16:05
  • 3Ah$

> In reply to zenderady @ 2009-04-28 12:52 from nhPy - click to readBut be sure, this is not gonna be under 500-600 euros!I believe in Nokia! maybe if you ask me I choose SE but this time I'm gonna buy a 5800 XM! Not a brand can give such a specs under 400-500 ;).

• 2009-04-28 14:38
  • nq3c

This is going to rock. If it will be priced at euro 300 than it will have an even bigger impact than the 5800xm had, which we know that it hit home for nokia.

• 2009-04-28 12:52
  • nhPy

> In reply to Mobilemaster @ 2009-04-28 10:14 from Lax1 - click to readdont worry coz they are waiting for Android 2.0 and than you will see that SE phone

• 2009-04-28 11:54
  • mD6k

no radio????

• 2009-04-28 10:36
  • pqmc
Total of 868 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I7500 Galaxy.