Samsung I8000 Omnia II - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.1
7.2
7.1

> In reply to Hasim @ 2014-03-29 15:40 from 2W5K - click to readWhat missing?

• 2014-03-30 13:18
  • Kg{0

I can not take any picture using my Omnia II. May be My camera file is missing. What can I do now? Please help me.

• 2014-03-29 15:40
  • 2W5K

> In reply to mahesh @ 2014-03-20 07:34 from RKjQ - click to readmaybe its to large!

• 2014-03-27 10:23
  • KgVG

i am facing problem with my samsung omnia 2 coz in which is not play hd vedio plz sujjest me

• 2014-03-20 07:34
  • RKjQ

my mobile give a message. the message is "tap the screen to set up your windows (R) phone".
when i press the screen and then show a new message that is align screen, tap the target firmly and accurately each location on the screen. the target will continue to move until the screen is aligned.
how can i solved the problems? please help by a solution.

• 2014-02-22 14:13
  • PEqf

> In reply to tivadarpreiss @ 2014-01-23 22:17 from xmMK - click to readother people face this problem before you. it was because of their network. not because of their phone. try to use another network's SIM card and i believe your problems will be solved.
if not, try to reboot your phone. if fail try to restore to factory defaults. if continue flash latest ROMS (JJ1, JI1). if still problem then your phone may has hardware problem due to some fall etc.
p.s.keep your i8000 far from magnetic sources (ex TV or HI-FI speakers etc). experience shows i8000 is very sensitive to external magnetism and it's ROM gets corrupted)

• 2014-01-30 15:22
  • JxJP

Hi! I have a problem with Samsung Omnia 2: After let's say 8-10 seconds automatically disconnect me from the ongoing calls no matter if I initiate or I get the call. this happens in the majority of cases. I didn't set any time lime limit, even I reinstalled the OS after I bought it-November2013-.

Can anyone help me?

• 2014-01-23 22:17
  • xmMK

> In reply to Alexassi @ 2013-04-04 21:24 from 0BwS - click to readThanks a lot for you help Alexassi. :)

New version Twister 2!

• 2013-10-15 00:02
  • msxy

> In reply to Anne..Kenya @ 2013-10-06 20:53 from rrY4 - click to readyou mean the data network or the calling network ? different solutions. for data network you just have to visit your provider's webpage, find the settings and enter them on your phone. if phone does not recognize calling network you should reinstall your ROM i guess. Which country, which network ?

• 2013-10-10 14:57
  • 0BwR

I reset my phone but after switching it on,it did not read the network.I tried the service centre and was told to upgrade something to do with the softare..please help me on how to go about it

• 2013-10-06 20:53
  • rrY4

> In reply to Chrisnielle @ 2013-09-25 09:55 from 9xDE - click to readi hope it is not hardware problem.
so since there are no 3rd party apps to fix this problem, and i consider you already rebooted your phone and no fix, then try to backup contacts etc. and restore your phone to factory defaults. if fail try to do hard reset (search i8000 hard reset on google if not know how to do it). if this also fails try to reflash the latest ROM (JJ1 or JI1)- also search flash ROM i8000 if you ignore how to do this- . if all these fail then unfotunately it is must be a hardware problem and you need to go to a service center.

• 2013-09-26 14:33
  • JxJU

i can not access and write sms on my samsung omnia i8000, and the camera flash seem not to be working. can somebody help me?

• 2013-09-25 09:55
  • 9xDE

> In reply to Deepak @ 2013-08-24 15:18 from 2S$7 - click to readfor whatsapp or other app not still working or you can not find on windows mobile, try to install java file (jar). search whatsapp java on google or other engine, download it, install the jar and enjoy

• 2013-09-20 21:54
  • JxJR

I am having Windows 6.1. Can I install 'Whats App' application on this phone? How to do it? Please advise.

• 2013-08-24 15:18
  • 2S$7

> In reply to barali @ 2013-07-29 16:49 from HIZ} - click to readdidn't you installed a third party app lately ? maybe some new app caused you the problem. best solution is to backup your phone data and reflash the latest ROM. suggest JI1 (6.5.3)

• 2013-08-08 17:55
  • JxJP

> In reply to marco @ 2013-07-25 11:22 from vaQV - click to readtry to remove your battery if you haven't.
then press the power button without battery inside phone
as if you want o boot phone
after insert battery and try to charge your phone closed.
screen should normally react after a few seconds when charger is connected.
do not try to boot immediately. wait 3-5 minutes so the battery can be a little charged so can power up something.
if all these fail maybe you need a new battery

• 2013-08-08 17:52
  • JxJP

> In reply to Manu Kenya @ 2013-08-01 22:27 from NsY0 - click to readof course can work well, but be careful. order what was broken. only screen or also digitizer ?
see here for parts
how to replace here

• 2013-08-08 17:45
  • JxJP

> In reply to dilip @ 2013-07-25 18:41 from ut$m - click to readinstall a registry editor program and go here
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Samsung\Camera
make the value as following (initial value is 0. make it 1.
"SupportFrontCamera"=dword:1
after this under your phone settings ("Shooting mode"
Select "Self" and you will see an option for front camera)

• 2013-08-08 17:40
  • JxJP
Total of 4983 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I8000 Omnia II.