Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini - user opinions and reviews

20238373

6.7
6.8
6.7

can i update my s3 mini from jellybean to kitkat version?

• 2015-01-22 16:32
  • PT}D

compare to any other samsung mobile s3mini is good

• 2015-01-21 13:53
  • Px5W

> In reply to Answerer @ 2015-01-16 17:15 from dZ8X - click to readAgreed wif u...i also had this phone for 2 years..and until now...it works good for me...

• 2015-01-17 19:20
  • HjB5

Most of the opinions given here are scams!!! I've read all the complains like for the battery, gaming, touch etc... But I've had this phone for two years now and its perfectly working... It is just a matter of how you use it cause I know most of you overload it and treat it like a new generation Samsung Galaxy!!! Also it is such a convenient phone since its very underpriced for what it has!!! I remind you that this ain't a gaming phone, nor a phone on which you can put your 100 apps and run them smoothly, and neither a phone which is designed to get the newest Android versions... So think twice about underrating it!!!

• 2015-01-16 17:15
  • dZ8X

> In reply to latheef @ 2015-01-07 18:10 from JFx6 - click to readThe newest ROM you can get is Android 4.1.2... If you have an older one then open Wi-fi , go to settings, about phone and go to software update...

• 2015-01-16 17:06
  • dZ8X

This phone's battery is excellent but it depends a lot on what ROM you have and how much loaded it is... For example I have a CM12 (Android 5.0.2) and its battery is amazingly longlasting...
@Anonimous

• 2015-01-16 17:03

Never buy this phone the battery can't will die in 5 hours

• 2015-01-16 12:15
  • fvUt

Hi i always have a problem with network & now it said my
sim card it is not registered,but my network provider said i am registered.can someone HELP me plaese.as i must call & receive fro clients.

• 2015-01-16 08:44
  • MHMb

y is dat their battery r u not strong

• 2015-01-13 09:53
  • fsT5

> In reply to latheef @ 2015-01-07 17:56 from JFx6 - click to readbe little more specific about it, there are different cases why the phone does not work.

• 2015-01-08 16:09
  • 0TEf

> In reply to latheef @ 2015-01-07 18:10 from JFx6 - click to readjust open and connect to the wifi and the phone will tell you automaticly after some times if there are updates to install or go to settings, about device, software update.

• 2015-01-08 16:06

how can me update os of my s3 mini through wifi

• 2015-01-07 18:10
  • JFx6

my s3 mini touch not working. so i cannot open it. any solution!

• 2015-01-07 17:56
  • JFx6

there are so many complains about this phone regarding battery performance atc but the fact is you get what you buy. this phone has superamoled display same as many advance galaxy, it has dual core and 1 GB ram. technically is overloaded as it is which consume the battery in normal usage. my opinion is don't use so much app in this phone as the other advance galaxy's only the basic ones and especially not big games. i have been use this phone 2 years now and it works great, i have replace the battery only once and so far it works normally. also i would suggest to check the market for other phones since this model is getting old.

• 2015-01-06 13:46
  • 0TEf

> In reply to Maureen @ 2014-11-02 08:42 from w6pI - click to readI wouldn't my dad has had trouble his screen is really hot that u can't put it to your ear and he has to charge his phone 4 times a day and he doesn't use Internet

• 2015-01-04 19:05
  • mpsG

it's the best phone in best price with good speed.
I love this phone

• 2015-01-03 18:00
  • KIg@

not good enough and am having problem with the network

• 2015-01-02 19:51
  • fsTy

I have had two different phones of this same model and both times it has failed me. The reason I bought it a second time was for all the good things with the phone.

I am now sure that there is something wrong with the model and not only with the two phones I had. A thing that already should be a warning is that Samsungs assuruance for the battery only lasts 6 months. And not long after 6 months my phone has started to fail me. Both times. The phone only works when charging and not always then either. If I don't have it connected with a charger it immidiately dies. If it doesn't die immidiately, it can just die spontanuosly.

Otherwise it's a great phone. But please don't buy it the batteri problems aren't worth it.

• 2015-01-02 01:44
  • 0Bft

the apps are not plenty, i cant even download live wallpapers, the games are seriously slow, i regret buying this phone

• 2014-12-30 18:35
  • fsWX

the speaker isnt working properly, i can barely hear my phone ringing and i ve never used it to play loud music. this phone has massive problems with network. i have to restart it if i want to use the stupid phone. go buy a pigeon instead.

• 2014-12-30 00:42
  • gJmy
Total of 4330 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini.