Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini - user opinions and reviews

21986595

6.7
6.8
6.7

this phone is good in almost everything except for wave gesture. ......lol lacking. it is just perfect awesome and you while the natural graphics of its picture, attracts anyone to it.

• 2015-07-03 16:36
  • f0B4

> In reply to sai @ 2015-06-30 18:30 from 7tC9 - click to readUse no root firewall app from play store and control it

• 2015-07-02 00:18
  • PynH

> In reply to abood1964 @ 2015-06-27 00:56 from Lfcb - click to readGrand 2 is best

• 2015-07-01 15:17
  • rAVP

im irked by its autodownloading of apps when mobile data is on. someone plz help me n solve my problem. n these ads i cant express how they irritate me . one more problem s whn im using internet for browsing other pages pop up nonstop. i had tried to solve this but the concerned person just updated software n gav me bk. someone plz help me..solve this problem. sometimes i feel like throwing it whn net is on.

• 2015-06-30 18:30
  • 7tC9

• 2015-06-30 18:24
  • 7tC9

i want to buy this phone as a gift for my gf..though i want the grand 2 to replace her old galaxy y.. but im broke now.. lol.. is skype good for this device? also with the front cam..does it give a not so bad selfie? tnx

• 2015-06-30 06:17
  • PT}x

> In reply to abood1964 @ 2015-06-27 00:56 from Lfcb - click to readS3 mini have SuperAmoled display(233ppi) but it runs on android jellybean. Grand 2 have TFT display(280ppi) but it runs on newer android kitkat. I would go for Grand 2 because we spend most of our time browsing and watching videos and grand 2 have 5.25inch 720p HD display. S3 mini only 4inch screen but not even close to quarterHD(qHD). Though i rarely recommend grand 2 because I use grand prime which have the latest touchwiz and less bloatware(when I say less, it really mean LESS; even good features are gone). It make the phone faster which people like better.

• 2015-06-29 11:52
  • RIE@

Do it light on notification

• 2015-06-27 17:12
  • 8ySq

which is better mini s3 or grand 2 ??

• 2015-06-27 00:56
  • Lfcb

which is better mini s3 or grand 2 ??

• 2015-06-27 00:48
  • Lfcb

this is cool... awesome :D

• 2015-06-26 21:54
  • K2IJ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-05-30 16:45 from Lcae - click to readTry using Large Capacity MicroSD Card. It actually happens to me once. I am using 8GB of Memory card and I reset the phone to it's factory setting. so far, it goes like it's new again.

• 2015-06-26 09:39
  • FMYK

awful awful...awful handset
camera is awful and so is the battery life, wouldn't recommend my worst enemy this phone.

• 2015-06-24 17:54
  • pTPB

my phone is any time switchoff

• 2015-06-23 14:59
  • mT@G

my phone cant boot forward after the samsung is written, any help

• 2015-06-20 18:27
  • fsTx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-05-27 09:43 from pJPn - click to readBack up using g+ or other available back up support. Reset phone to factory. And go to your back up and restore to phone. Use a quality phone protection and cleaner. I. See I said I personally feel like A vast is safest and easiest for the common user. Safe clean is great. It also supports a large host of functions for other users. Samsung also or Android is using advanced mobile care. Another good product. Do your research and try it out.

• 2015-06-18 13:00
  • 0Heq

> In reply to ARC-99 @ 2015-06-07 12:19 from 9Ex$ - click to readmy sister is using this phone... it uses mini sim, like its written on there... maybe you confused there is mini sim, micro sim and nano sim...
before this there used to be a sim card so large, like the size of a credit card. then cut it into mini sim, then cut into micro and nano.

• 2015-06-15 22:19
  • Gfv$

> In reply to ARC-99 @ 2015-06-07 12:19 from 9Ex$ - click to readmini SIM mean "fullsize" usually

• 2015-06-08 04:14
  • 0E98

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-05-30 16:45 from Lcae - click to readif you have backup of phone then reset it.you can get a backup from anyone who have new cell phone.. download and paste ClockWorkRec5830i to your phone , use this software to create a backup of fresh phone in SDCARD . .

• 2015-06-07 13:48
  • uC8H

Bought this phone 2 days ago, it uses full sized sim, not mini, and every time I lock/ turn off the screen, it comes back on automatically. But other that that, It's a perfect phone for me

• 2015-06-07 12:19
  • 9Ex$
  • F
Total of 4449 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini.