Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.7
6.8
6.7

A very well designed phone and very good performance despite the low end processor however the battery could be vastly improved

• 2014-10-21 22:19
  • mxY5

What are you punks even complaining about? Why don't you stop being whiny little bitches and go spend 700e+ on a good phone! Nobody forces you to use this phone. As for me, I've been using it for almost a year, it's a great phone, pretty fast and I have like 40 apps and games installed on it, also have 32gb memory card in it that is 97% full, (runs on Jellybean 4.1.2,I rooted it, removed all the bloatware), the battery is pretty decent, lasts day and a half, or 10h when I'm using the Wi-Fi, listening to music, calling etc. The sound and the camera quality are also decent. If you think the keyboard is too small, download a new one from the PlayStore and customize its size. All in all it's a fucking awesome phone and I'll use it until it dies completely, which won't be soon.
Oh, and I've used Alcatel OT-916 (which is the worst phone someone could possibly own) and a HTC Desire S.
Peace off, mofos.

• 2014-10-21 16:52
  • 3bmH

The best samsung phone i ever used.

• 2014-10-20 19:53
  • mCXx

I want to see in disply battery level.so how can

• 2014-10-20 08:14
  • Hkqm

Just shit cell ... hate it.... it's battery just runs 5 hours on WiFi ....and then power off.... shittt....

• 2014-10-16 16:54
  • KIQp

recently i purchase this SIII everything is good but battery problem every day it needs to recharge...in normal using.
I never buy this brand... before one SIII Big. which i was purchased $600 suddenly the mother board damaged... after 15months.....sth...

• 2014-10-15 13:11
  • 0CpL

im sitting with this dam phone for a yesr now, suddenley i can only recieve calls but i cant make one! the sad thing is im paying its contract monthly.
Shit phone what a waste!

• 2014-10-14 12:36
  • NHsK

I'm using the La Fleur version, the battery last for a day even though I keep on playing games, texting, or whatever.

• 2014-10-14 10:16
  • UD%7

> In reply to grace @ 2014-10-13 13:03 from NuUQ - click to readwhich is the best s3 mini, ace 3or galaxy core?

• 2014-10-13 18:48
  • v{uI

its a gud gadget.i lv t

• 2014-10-13 13:03
  • NuUQ

I hate this Phone ,I have it for more than a year ,it has a very very slow processor,The battery life is awful, I have all sort of problem with charging ,it takes ages to charge and in a flash of time it discharge.The brightness and screen quality under sun is very bad ,i want just to get rid of it!!!!

• 2014-10-11 15:47
  • bJCX

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-06 16:19 from vV5G - click to readBut some of the sites otg cable for sale and specifications been inserted otg cable supports????

• 2014-10-10 13:05
  • 6w%f

Is chipsets sIII mini not weak?

• 2014-10-10 13:00
  • 6w%f

my call logs is not showing diald or received calls what shall i do pls respond my question

• 2014-10-10 12:14
  • S0u8

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-08 07:03 from Nnwe - click to readYou are lying because im using for 3 months now i havent had any problems withit.you touch n tap
This piece of trash.

• 2014-10-09 15:31
  • frfy

This piece of trash.

• 2014-10-09 15:30
  • frfy

> In reply to wonderingwhy @ 2014-10-08 04:40 from 9x5y - click to readBut you're opening this one, and I'm coming to read your post...good point.

• 2014-10-08 16:58
  • Bqx5

I hate - repeat HATE - this phone. Pathetic battery time. I always knew it is going to let me down whenever I need a cellphone most and a couple of months it did. But it does take splendid pictures. Ha, ha, ha. It also resets itself: sound disappears, blue tooth and stuff that I deliberately switches off, miraculously comes on by itself, eating up all my airtime in the process. I HATE THIS EXPENSIVE PIECE OF TRASH and will not wait for the day when I have a life-threatening situation on my hands, sitting with a phone which battery runs out before I replace the damn thing. I am going to replace it with a CHEAPIE

• 2014-10-08 07:03
  • Nnwe

Wondering why this phone has been on top for Daily Interests?

Answer:
When you saw this on the list from the home page, you got curious as to why this phone is suddenly on the list, so you opened it. More and more people got curious about the same thing and they opened this page too. And everyone of us are still puzzled so we open this again day after day, thinking there will be an answer, thus keeping this phone on the top list.

So if you want to take this off the list, stop opening this page!

• 2014-10-08 04:40
  • 9x5y

> In reply to lennamckoy @ 2014-09-07 15:23 from P9bW - click to readNeeds a factory reset.
go to settings and find it.. backup your data before doing a factory reset.

• 2014-10-07 21:37
  • y@W9
Total of 4245 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini.