Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini - user opinions and reviews

19748409

6.7
6.8
6.7

The camera pictures aren't very good but there's edit options

• 2014-11-21 02:26
  • FECe

I have the art Samsung galaxy s3mini I like the phone, but sometimes the Samsung keyboard freezes up the freezes I do like font changes its very loud on volume notification sounds but I still like in spite it makes me mad when it freezes...

• 2014-11-21 02:23
  • FECe

The battery consume is very high ... only 12 hrs ... with low use ... had to buy a external battery to make it work 1 day at least ... i don't recommend this cel if u need stay comunicated more than 12 hours withour plug your cel to the charger ...

• 2014-11-20 07:24
  • PqUk

if some body forget screen lock pass word , then he should know his gmail adress and password active on your mobile device. when you will give three or four time wrong pass word automatic device will demond your gmail and pass word and then new password for screen lock. i hop it will helpfull. if prblem solved pl reply on saeedsarwarksa@gmail.com

• 2014-11-19 18:06
  • 8jpr
  • Love this phone but
  • Rating0

I have backlight at 50% and active only Sound, Power Saving,Messaging, Contacts,Planner & Phone. No data downloaded. Yet battery goes flat in 6 hours. What to do?

• 2014-11-19 11:31
  • Npam

how do you setup phone for email

• 2014-11-18 23:18
  • 4xd1

i have mini siii but I forget my screen lock. how I open my lock....without loosing data

• 2014-11-18 15:13
  • 6Q0Q

can i used video chat in facebook or skype

• 2014-11-17 21:08
  • t7s6

I totally love the Samsung phones, BUT cannot understand why Samsung would manufacture a phone that doesn't have notification lights. Not for me at all. Now I have this phone for 2 years. (I should probably have asked, but ALL phones, even the most basic ones, have these lights)

• 2014-11-17 12:37
  • NaZH

morning everyone...can someone please tell me how much is this phone in India...please its urgent...thank u...

• 2014-11-17 07:35
  • fuMF

> In reply to gago23 @ 2014-11-12 22:21 from gArn - click to readThere are plenty of Android customization for S3 Mini. You can look for KitKat ROMs for S3 mini easily. Just Google "Galaxy S3 mini kitkat roms". Make sure you understand how to flash a new ROM into your phone before you attempt to do anything.

• 2014-11-16 08:42
  • mDfP

> In reply to gago23 @ 2014-11-12 22:21 from gArn - click to readUnfortunately there is no official update for s3 mini. But you can use some unofficial roms to update your os to kitkit.

• 2014-11-13 22:30
  • dQyy

how can i update my android version ? my android version is 4.1.2 jelly and i cant update so what im gonna supppost to do to update my android version ..plz im waiting for your answers

• 2014-11-12 22:21
  • gArn

> In reply to akas @ 2014-11-10 09:33 from fsEV - click to readmaybe this? settings>more settings>mobile networks>network operators

• 2014-11-10 18:04
  • 07Iq

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-09 04:07 from 07Iq - click to readI have samsung 18190 galaxy s 111 mini phone but it keeps roaming getting networks from neighboring countries. what can i do because i have tried everything all in vain.

• 2014-11-10 09:33
  • fsEV

I really started to hate this mobile ,it is with me for about a year and half.i downloaded roms and softwares but it lags because of that f****** 1 gb ramand there isnot any update for the jelly bean i really hate that mob but better than nothing :))

• 2014-11-10 00:59
  • rnUX

> In reply to High Speed @ 2014-10-30 14:10 from fuIs - click to readGot lower bars on auto/wcdma too. I guess it's just a weaker signal. Now I always keep on gsm. I only use wi-fi for data so don't need 3g speed and it's not sucking down the battery. My work sometimes has no signal so I put on airplane mode.

• 2014-11-09 04:07
  • 07Iq

My back touch screen doesn't work... What should i do?

• 2014-11-08 17:53
  • KZ8G

Have been using a i8200N from Virgin Mobile for about a month now (the same phone with a 1.2ghz processor and Android 4.2.2)
It is a great little phone - very cheap and works with a 64gb SD Card, replaceable battery, cheap cases etc. Camera is good enough for most uses and has some nifty features. All apps except the most complex games work fine.

It is so nice to have the power of Android in a phone that isn't huge. I get inclusive tethering on Virgin so just use my tablet for anything that needs a big screen.

If you turn stuff off when you don't need it, the battery will last well. Infinitely cheaper than a 64gb iPhone and arguably as functionality.

• 2014-11-08 00:12
  • my1@

> In reply to jafar.javan@YAHOO.CO @ 2014-11-04 13:02 from L6W9 - click to readjust turn of and hold volume up,menu before turn it on

select wipe/factory reset by using on/off
use down button to select yes then select on/off

• 2014-11-06 08:37
  • 7XaB
Total of 4306 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini.