Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini - user opinions and reviews

20642459

6.7
6.8
6.7

> In reply to joefrey @ 2015-01-22 16:32 from PT}D - click to readonly with a custom ROM!!am using slimkat and its working like charm

• 2015-01-27 21:33
  • fm@V

Help please
Storage problems
I install a 8 gb sd card, still when i want to view in galary , the phone block me ,
What must i do to , to send all photos and ... To sd card, i deleted all photos and new updates and it still show stoage space not enough.
Is there anything i can do .

• 2015-01-27 05:37
  • NmT5

Have it since December 2012. and no problems. Just replaced the battery once.
The battery is fine, work good, no lagging, and it's durable.
I have no thoughts of replacing it for a long time:-)

• 2015-01-26 21:42
  • xqyV

can i update my s3 mini from jellybean to kitkat version?

• 2015-01-22 16:32
  • PT}D

compare to any other samsung mobile s3mini is good

• 2015-01-21 13:53
  • Px5W

> In reply to Answerer @ 2015-01-16 17:15 from dZ8X - click to readAgreed wif u...i also had this phone for 2 years..and until now...it works good for me...

• 2015-01-17 19:20
  • HjB5

Most of the opinions given here are scams!!! I've read all the complains like for the battery, gaming, touch etc... But I've had this phone for two years now and its perfectly working... It is just a matter of how you use it cause I know most of you overload it and treat it like a new generation Samsung Galaxy!!! Also it is such a convenient phone since its very underpriced for what it has!!! I remind you that this ain't a gaming phone, nor a phone on which you can put your 100 apps and run them smoothly, and neither a phone which is designed to get the newest Android versions... So think twice about underrating it!!!

• 2015-01-16 17:15
  • dZ8X

> In reply to latheef @ 2015-01-07 18:10 from JFx6 - click to readThe newest ROM you can get is Android 4.1.2... If you have an older one then open Wi-fi , go to settings, about phone and go to software update...

• 2015-01-16 17:06
  • dZ8X

This phone's battery is excellent but it depends a lot on what ROM you have and how much loaded it is... For example I have a CM12 (Android 5.0.2) and its battery is amazingly longlasting...
@Anonimous

• 2015-01-16 17:03

Never buy this phone the battery can't will die in 5 hours

• 2015-01-16 12:15
  • fvUt

Hi i always have a problem with network & now it said my
sim card it is not registered,but my network provider said i am registered.can someone HELP me plaese.as i must call & receive fro clients.

• 2015-01-16 08:44
  • MHMb

y is dat their battery r u not strong

• 2015-01-13 09:53
  • fsT5

> In reply to latheef @ 2015-01-07 17:56 from JFx6 - click to readbe little more specific about it, there are different cases why the phone does not work.

• 2015-01-08 16:09
  • 0TEf

> In reply to latheef @ 2015-01-07 18:10 from JFx6 - click to readjust open and connect to the wifi and the phone will tell you automaticly after some times if there are updates to install or go to settings, about device, software update.

• 2015-01-08 16:06

how can me update os of my s3 mini through wifi

• 2015-01-07 18:10
  • JFx6

my s3 mini touch not working. so i cannot open it. any solution!

• 2015-01-07 17:56
  • JFx6

there are so many complains about this phone regarding battery performance atc but the fact is you get what you buy. this phone has superamoled display same as many advance galaxy, it has dual core and 1 GB ram. technically is overloaded as it is which consume the battery in normal usage. my opinion is don't use so much app in this phone as the other advance galaxy's only the basic ones and especially not big games. i have been use this phone 2 years now and it works great, i have replace the battery only once and so far it works normally. also i would suggest to check the market for other phones since this model is getting old.

• 2015-01-06 13:46
  • 0TEf

> In reply to Maureen @ 2014-11-02 08:42 from w6pI - click to readI wouldn't my dad has had trouble his screen is really hot that u can't put it to your ear and he has to charge his phone 4 times a day and he doesn't use Internet

• 2015-01-04 19:05
  • mpsG

it's the best phone in best price with good speed.
I love this phone

• 2015-01-03 18:00
  • KIg@

not good enough and am having problem with the network

• 2015-01-02 19:51
  • fsTy
Total of 4353 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini.