Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini - user opinions and reviews

19379359

6.7
6.8
6.7

I really started to hate this mobile ,it is with me for about a year and half.i downloaded roms and softwares but it lags because of that f****** 1 gb ramand there isnot any update for the jelly bean i really hate that mob but better than nothing :))

• 2014-11-10 00:59
  • rnUX

> In reply to High Speed @ 2014-10-30 14:10 from fuIs - click to readGot lower bars on auto/wcdma too. I guess it's just a weaker signal. Now I always keep on gsm. I only use wi-fi for data so don't need 3g speed and it's not sucking down the battery. My work sometimes has no signal so I put on airplane mode.

• 2014-11-09 04:07
  • 07Iq

My back touch screen doesn't work... What should i do?

• 2014-11-08 17:53
  • KZ8G

Have been using a i8200N from Virgin Mobile for about a month now (the same phone with a 1.2ghz processor and Android 4.2.2)
It is a great little phone - very cheap and works with a 64gb SD Card, replaceable battery, cheap cases etc. Camera is good enough for most uses and has some nifty features. All apps except the most complex games work fine.

It is so nice to have the power of Android in a phone that isn't huge. I get inclusive tethering on Virgin so just use my tablet for anything that needs a big screen.

If you turn stuff off when you don't need it, the battery will last well. Infinitely cheaper than a 64gb iPhone and arguably as functionality.

• 2014-11-08 00:12
  • my1@

> In reply to jafar.javan@YAHOO.CO @ 2014-11-04 13:02 from L6W9 - click to readjust turn of and hold volume up,menu before turn it on

select wipe/factory reset by using on/off
use down button to select yes then select on/off

• 2014-11-06 08:37
  • 7XaB

usb not conneting whta can i do

• 2014-11-06 08:36
  • vGjr

where i can found the IME # on the box of samsung galaxy111mini

• 2014-11-05 21:33
  • PGhD

everything is good in this mobile except for the battery! its gets drained very soon before our expectation and there is no more update than jellybean! But has to configuration to hold kitkat!

• 2014-11-05 16:54
  • vG0i

i have a samsung galaxy s3 mini -gt-i8190n.

• 2014-11-04 20:41
  • m4I6
  • jafar.javan@YAHOO.CO
  • Rating0

How we reset this device, it is not at optimum status.

• 2014-11-04 13:02
  • L6W9

Great phone, with a good choice of rom and scripts it flies. Great support in XDA also, cyanogenmod, slimrom, pacrom, carbon you name it! IR and LEDs are missing though.

• 2014-11-03 18:21
  • gIV%

Great phone to start with,I still have mine as daily driver its just perfect size. If you're a follower of custom roms you'll be pleased to know that novafusion team is planning on creating (they're actually working on it now) a Lollipop release.

As for the tremor, I've a tremor too, so I advise you to try Fleksy keyboard and use the big layout, I've been using it and found nothing to rant about. It takes a little getting used to, but definitely worth it.

I hope you enjoy your s3 mini a lot.

• 2014-11-03 04:54
  • LuRr

hi iam using galaxy s3 mini its very good in internet fast..
bad thing is I cant use any sim only globe or tm.. its openline already but everytime is use my smart sim woooooh I cant find any signal...thats all thank u

• 2014-11-02 21:16
  • t7Xk

> In reply to FurorDivinus @ 2014-10-21 16:52 from 3bmH - click to readHaven't bought a Galaxy S3 Mini yet but am going to. But thanks the review. You have made up my mind as it will be my first smartphone. Also good idea about downloading a bigger keyboard as I have problems using the small ones. I have a tremor in my hands.

• 2014-11-02 08:42
  • w6pI

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-29 02:51 from IWUF - click to readsuddenly my internet (2G) is not working when I am out and away from wi fi on the samsung galaxy mini 2G

• 2014-11-01 00:02
  • 0RQU

If you like playing a couple games like Modeen combat 5-4 or any other high quality games don't buy thos phone, I bought it and im regretting it, tryingto get ot sell

• 2014-10-30 22:19
  • j09n

I have i8190N. When I use 2g mode only, on my network icon, the pole is mostly okay (3 or 4 poles) but when I switch to wcdma which is 3g, the pole can drop to none and then sometimes back to 1, 2 or 3 but it frequently drops to none. Anyone experiencing such problem and how to fix it?

• 2014-10-30 14:10
  • fuIs

> In reply to aladeen general @ 2014-10-23 22:25 from fsTy - click to readmy 3G is not working hw do I do it

• 2014-10-29 02:51
  • IWUF

> In reply to mark @ 2014-10-26 19:14 from PrwR - click to readnetwork problem .. and account nothing show.

• 2014-10-28 19:13
  • X}em

> In reply to Fari @ 2014-10-11 15:47 from bJCX - click to readyour phone has a bad battery defect.maybe you dont know or at least teach you the proper battery care how to charge it properly...almost all phones are bad when using under the sunlight..even iphone 6 or iphone 5s..if you want to get rid of it..simply throw it away..or put it in your trash can..thats it..problem solve!..buy a nokia 5110..this is good and deserving for such a guy like you..thank you..

• 2014-10-28 13:13
  • NyjD
Total of 4291 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini.