Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini - user opinions and reviews

20272308

6.7
6.8
6.7

not good enough and am having problem with the network

• 2015-01-02 19:51
  • fsTy

I have had two different phones of this same model and both times it has failed me. The reason I bought it a second time was for all the good things with the phone.

I am now sure that there is something wrong with the model and not only with the two phones I had. A thing that already should be a warning is that Samsungs assuruance for the battery only lasts 6 months. And not long after 6 months my phone has started to fail me. Both times. The phone only works when charging and not always then either. If I don't have it connected with a charger it immidiately dies. If it doesn't die immidiately, it can just die spontanuosly.

Otherwise it's a great phone. But please don't buy it the batteri problems aren't worth it.

• 2015-01-02 01:44
  • 0Bft

the apps are not plenty, i cant even download live wallpapers, the games are seriously slow, i regret buying this phone

• 2014-12-30 18:35
  • fsWX

the speaker isnt working properly, i can barely hear my phone ringing and i ve never used it to play loud music. this phone has massive problems with network. i have to restart it if i want to use the stupid phone. go buy a pigeon instead.

• 2014-12-30 00:42
  • gJmy

> In reply to PowwowTime @ 2014-12-25 00:20 from kDkU - click to readInstall a custom rom like cynogenmod 4.4 and you can now move all apps to sd in the settings

• 2014-12-29 08:58
  • K7cx

Worst mobile ever I had! Very slow while on games, okay on films, battery is worst of all I had to replaced new battery 3 times as it will be flat in 2-3hrs if only on games and leave it through night will flat battery. I rated it 2 of 10. Time for me to get N6 or Moto X 2014!

• 2014-12-27 23:45
  • H5M%

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-03 17:50 from LJmH - click to readSome apps cannot be moved to SD card because they are associated with widgets (even if you don't have the widgets turned on). This is a limitation of many versions of Android, that widgets cannot run from SD card.

• 2014-12-25 00:20
  • kDkU

Nice phone, however need to re-start every second day. Very frustrating as you miss messages and calls

• 2014-12-23 11:21
  • F6w1

I hava Sumsung I8190 galaxy SIII Mini Problem is Not Ringing. So Ringer Problem

• 2014-12-21 10:18
  • wdJx

> In reply to I used s3 mini @ 2014-12-09 17:10 from X179 - click to readmike problem

• 2014-12-17 07:11
  • PAXY

guys i dont know about you, but im very happy with this device, if u use it on 2G the battery is more than OK, u must disable some apps thou, the music on the headset is AMAZING, soud quality is more than OK, games r working just fine modern kombat 3 and 4 and other 3D games, sorry about my bad english im from Romania.

• 2014-12-13 17:30
  • 0Cdx

> In reply to shrek84 @ 2014-12-04 00:53 from pYGR - click to readI ha a problem like that; I didn't even here the calls except upon using my earphones. I changed the speaker and everything went alright. have someone to change it for you.

• 2014-12-09 17:10
  • X179

> In reply to gago23 @ 2014-11-12 22:21 from gArn - click to readI've updated my phone via Wi-fi, it is now Jellybean 4.2.2, in two months time, when a full update comes, - I will try for an Custom Kit Kit update called 4.3

• 2014-12-08 08:25
  • 3sEw

> In reply to Madred @ 2014-11-29 10:04 from nx0K - click to readhad something like that a few days ago- couldn't figure it out- I think restarting fixed it- long press power button>restart

• 2014-12-06 02:26
  • kQ$R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-20 07:24 from PqUk - click to readusername and password

• 2014-12-05 22:31
  • NmRM

if you wants to see your videos and photos that you transferred to the memory card, go to your file manager copy the exact name of the directory , and create the folder also in your memory card. ..you will surely see your files in your gallery

• 2014-12-04 06:15
  • fuN1

I got an Samsung galaxy s3 mini gt-18190 I love the phone but I got no sound coming out of my speakers but when I put my headphones in I can hear things I can't do an hard reset because my battery not that good im waiting on a new one can anyone help me

• 2014-12-04 00:53
  • pYGR

the respond time gets slower as I add apps which I expect, so i went to move some of them to my SD card and it says "Unfortunately, your device doesn't support moving apps"....why is this cheaper & lesser known brand of phones have this capability & samsung doesn't?...can this be resolved with an update? if not can you please recommend how I can get my phone's respond time to speed up without harming it.

• 2014-12-03 17:50
  • LJmH

I brought one.....it is faster mobile....i got antutu bench mark more than.20000

But...i copy images and videos to sd card....but it not showing in the gallery.....back camera.....is normal camera....and front camera..is irrittate...

Rate 2.7 out of 5

• 2014-12-01 13:08
  • apNy

I am getting frequent short ringing notification sounds but can't work out why or where they are coming from
Please help

• 2014-11-29 10:04
  • nx0K
Total of 4334 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini.