Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini - user opinions and reviews

20679622

6.7
6.8
6.7

> In reply to Maureen @ 2014-11-02 08:42 from w6pI - click to readI wouldn't my dad has had trouble his screen is really hot that u can't put it to your ear and he has to charge his phone 4 times a day and he doesn't use Internet

• 2015-01-04 19:05
  • mpsG

it's the best phone in best price with good speed.
I love this phone

• 2015-01-03 18:00
  • KIg@

not good enough and am having problem with the network

• 2015-01-02 19:51
  • fsTy

I have had two different phones of this same model and both times it has failed me. The reason I bought it a second time was for all the good things with the phone.

I am now sure that there is something wrong with the model and not only with the two phones I had. A thing that already should be a warning is that Samsungs assuruance for the battery only lasts 6 months. And not long after 6 months my phone has started to fail me. Both times. The phone only works when charging and not always then either. If I don't have it connected with a charger it immidiately dies. If it doesn't die immidiately, it can just die spontanuosly.

Otherwise it's a great phone. But please don't buy it the batteri problems aren't worth it.

• 2015-01-02 01:44
  • 0Bft

the apps are not plenty, i cant even download live wallpapers, the games are seriously slow, i regret buying this phone

• 2014-12-30 18:35
  • fsWX

the speaker isnt working properly, i can barely hear my phone ringing and i ve never used it to play loud music. this phone has massive problems with network. i have to restart it if i want to use the stupid phone. go buy a pigeon instead.

• 2014-12-30 00:42
  • gJmy

> In reply to PowwowTime @ 2014-12-25 00:20 from kDkU - click to readInstall a custom rom like cynogenmod 4.4 and you can now move all apps to sd in the settings

• 2014-12-29 08:58
  • K7cx

Worst mobile ever I had! Very slow while on games, okay on films, battery is worst of all I had to replaced new battery 3 times as it will be flat in 2-3hrs if only on games and leave it through night will flat battery. I rated it 2 of 10. Time for me to get N6 or Moto X 2014!

• 2014-12-27 23:45
  • H5M%

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-03 17:50 from LJmH - click to readSome apps cannot be moved to SD card because they are associated with widgets (even if you don't have the widgets turned on). This is a limitation of many versions of Android, that widgets cannot run from SD card.

• 2014-12-25 00:20
  • kDkU

Nice phone, however need to re-start every second day. Very frustrating as you miss messages and calls

• 2014-12-23 11:21
  • F6w1

I hava Sumsung I8190 galaxy SIII Mini Problem is Not Ringing. So Ringer Problem

• 2014-12-21 10:18
  • wdJx

> In reply to I used s3 mini @ 2014-12-09 17:10 from X179 - click to readmike problem

• 2014-12-17 07:11
  • PAXY

guys i dont know about you, but im very happy with this device, if u use it on 2G the battery is more than OK, u must disable some apps thou, the music on the headset is AMAZING, soud quality is more than OK, games r working just fine modern kombat 3 and 4 and other 3D games, sorry about my bad english im from Romania.

• 2014-12-13 17:30
  • 0Cdx

> In reply to shrek84 @ 2014-12-04 00:53 from pYGR - click to readI ha a problem like that; I didn't even here the calls except upon using my earphones. I changed the speaker and everything went alright. have someone to change it for you.

• 2014-12-09 17:10
  • X179

> In reply to gago23 @ 2014-11-12 22:21 from gArn - click to readI've updated my phone via Wi-fi, it is now Jellybean 4.2.2, in two months time, when a full update comes, - I will try for an Custom Kit Kit update called 4.3

• 2014-12-08 08:25
  • 3sEw

> In reply to Madred @ 2014-11-29 10:04 from nx0K - click to readhad something like that a few days ago- couldn't figure it out- I think restarting fixed it- long press power button>restart

• 2014-12-06 02:26
  • kQ$R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-20 07:24 from PqUk - click to readusername and password

• 2014-12-05 22:31
  • NmRM

if you wants to see your videos and photos that you transferred to the memory card, go to your file manager copy the exact name of the directory , and create the folder also in your memory card. ..you will surely see your files in your gallery

• 2014-12-04 06:15
  • fuN1

I got an Samsung galaxy s3 mini gt-18190 I love the phone but I got no sound coming out of my speakers but when I put my headphones in I can hear things I can't do an hard reset because my battery not that good im waiting on a new one can anyone help me

• 2014-12-04 00:53
  • pYGR

the respond time gets slower as I add apps which I expect, so i went to move some of them to my SD card and it says "Unfortunately, your device doesn't support moving apps"....why is this cheaper & lesser known brand of phones have this capability & samsung doesn't?...can this be resolved with an update? if not can you please recommend how I can get my phone's respond time to speed up without harming it.

• 2014-12-03 17:50
  • LJmH
Total of 4356 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini.