Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini - user opinions and reviews

6.7

i got the same problem.

• 2014-03-26 16:04
  • KIPr

> In reply to Andrew @ 2014-03-26 01:47 from ajSd - click to readClean Master (can be download from google play).

Upon download go to App manager - Pre-installed apps - then it would allowed you to choose which apps to disable.

Don't worry i am not getting any benefit or $$$ from the apps download..lol

• 2014-03-26 11:07
  • IV8U

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-24 11:10 from IV8U - click to readWhat is the name of that clearing program?

• 2014-03-26 01:47
  • ajSd

For those who found this phone slow esp heavy game, currently i am using clean master app manager to disable some useless apps so that more RAM r free, seem like working, no harm trying.

• 2014-03-24 11:10

Very Good Indeed!

• 2014-03-22 16:50
  • 3iKr

It has got major signal problems. It displays as "Not Registered on Network ".
I have been using it for the last 3 months

• 2014-03-21 21:37
  • rx7P

I used this phone since early this year. Many telcos are providing free or at a minimal price if you sign up a contract.

This phone is more suitable for women with smaller hands although it is not too hard to type. It is easier to type on this 4 inch screen than the 7 inch tab.

This phone is fairly adequate despite the low price nowadays. It does not "hang" as often as my Tab 2.
Voice quality and phone reception are OK.

The camera takes photos with very nice color. The auto white balance works very well. The settings for the camera is reset no matter how you customize it, so this is the main fault I have with this phone. Something wrong because you cannot customize the settings as it should. The image sharpness of the 5 MP camera is clearly inferior to a 5 MP sony phone that I have. It may got to do the the lens, or pixel size. Despite not so sharp, I am happy with the color rendition and the many creative modes.

The loudspeaker isn't very loud.
Web surfing is not the fastest but very much faster than my company BB curve which I am tempted to throw in the sea.

I was on a plane journey and I left the phone in my front loose pocket. The screen cracked. I don't remember bending it or crushing it. So the screen is not very crack resistant. I can still use it but replacing the screen will cost more than the phone.

One thing I do not like about the phone (or perhaps with other Samsungs) is the amount of bloatwares. I don't need all these unnecessary apps. I hate it when manufacturers pushed these to you.

Battery life is actually OK if you dont use it that often. If put on 2G or on wifi.
3G will drain battery fast. The screen brightness can be set to very low and still be good indoors, saves battery. But this phone's screen is almost useless in bright sunlight despite setting it to max.

I don't recommend this phone if you are a frequent web surfer or gamer. The battery is not long lasting enough if you use it often and the screen is not big enough.

If you want a smallish, sleek phone with most of the feature, this is a reasonable choice. It is probably very cheap now.

• 2014-03-20 17:21
  • IVQY

> In reply to Bibo @ 2014-03-19 14:05 from NhJv - click to readYes signal quite weak, I have 2 phone using same telco, S3mini had weaker signals compare to the other phon3.

Lousy phone. .

• 2014-03-20 09:41
  • vV5I

It loses signal alot....anyone here has same issue?

• 2014-03-19 14:05
  • NhJv

I have had this phone for about a month and hate it. The battery doesn't stay charged long at all, and I'm not even using it. If I was on the phone a lot or playing games I could understand, but that's not the case. I wouldn't recommend this phone to anyone.

• 2014-03-18 20:41
  • qPyv

> In reply to drade @ 2014-03-16 07:47 from kaKj - click to readThe reception for the network in your area is weak.
Solution
1.) Move to area with better reception.
2.) Change network provider.

• 2014-03-18 11:08
  • IV8U

> In reply to norman @ 2014-03-16 06:44 from fsT5 - click to readU don;t install apps to RAM, u install into internal memory which is 14GB.

• 2014-03-18 11:05
  • IV8U

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-17 15:00 from gGc} - click to readI have this phone now, in fact i already have it for 10 months, but i think is a horrible phone, bad battery life, lag in HD game, no firmware update, apps cannot move to SD card, believe me don't buy this phone, u will regret like me.

• 2014-03-18 11:02
  • IV8U

why is that my phone is telling me that imei is invalid

• 2014-03-17 17:47
  • fuIR

I dont have this phone right now,but I know thats a perfect phone for me

• 2014-03-17 15:00
  • gGc}

> In reply to webby @ 2014-03-16 20:04 from fm5M - click to read8G for data / 8g for apllications

• 2014-03-17 08:16
  • fkCn

My phones' internal memory says 16GB but its not,what can I do?

• 2014-03-16 20:04
  • fm5M

my samsung galaxy s3 mini i1890n dont work so good with my net work provider internet data service if any1 knw how to fix this r av a solution to make it better plz help me u can contact meat dradebless@gmail.com thanks alot

• 2014-03-16 07:47
  • kaKj

my ram is not up to 1Gb its only 132mb so i cant even install more app help me dont let me regret of using sumsung product

• 2014-03-16 06:44
  • fsT5
  • F

My s3 mini wont let me enter the password the keyboard just keeps poping up n down when i try to tap the space to enter the password help plzzzz i have a project due today and its on the phone memory

• 2014-03-15 18:17
  • LxJn
Total of 4448 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini.