Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini - user opinions and reviews

20990892

6.7
6.8
6.7

my samsung 18190 siii mini facing has severe battery battery drain out problem.it was purchased at last april 2013,

• 2014-02-25 07:35
  • uwJH

I was extremely happybwith my Galaxy s 111 mini until it suddenly started telling me "not registered on network". Switching off, removing the battery and restarting sometimes works, but not always. Sometimes using Whatsup revives it but only sporadically. Help from the network provider is useless. I need a reliable cure.

• 2014-02-24 20:11
  • fjU1

guys i have been using it for almost a year. i must say for those having doubt about it, ITS THE BEST MIDRANGE device. Camera is great especially for video making (i have made dozens of 720p with absolute clearity). muisc quality is extremelly good and if you want optimum result, install next launcher and feel the difference. it will really become butter smooth and lag free. much better usability than stock touchwiz. just my opinion.
Many time i thought of shifting to nexus 4 and xperia sp but the love i have for this little droid prevents me for exchanging it, and i might keep it for longer or might give it to my family member in the end so that it can stay within my house :) . simply marvellous device. shame samsung isnt supporting it.

• 2014-02-24 14:07
  • cNLt

Hi there!
I bought my SGS 3 mini more than a year now, and i am using the official rom. Suddenly, the phone is not able to charge the battery. when i plug in the charger it says "charging" but the bat percentage keeps decreasing until finally going dead.
I sent it to Samsung service center who apologized to repair and said it may be a defect in the mother board.
I purchased an external charger and the phone is usable again, but it is a real pain to switch it off and remove the battery each time i need to charge it.
I thought that this may be a software bug or something, so i performed a hard reset but in vain.
Now i am thinking of re-installing the official rom.
Do you think this could solve the problem? what are your thoughts? thanks.

• 2014-02-24 11:24
  • Nhyh

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-21 01:33 from IV8U - click to readDoes that mean that s3 mini is not getting at least the 4.2.2 update ???!!!!!

• 2014-02-24 03:34

• fvdt

it is very good 4 me it better than s2 sduos young grand l like it

• 2014-02-22 10:32
  • Nu@b

Hi im so confused now about my device.
Please I should know about these details please hope I can get reply.
How many pins does s3 mini GT I8190 bettery has?
I have just three pins
But if go through Google it shows with four and people say if it is four pins only it's original and mine is not original version
Please help me what is the difference between these two I mean four pins and three pins s3 mini GT I8190.

• 2014-02-22 09:00
  • iwpx

According to latest update list for KitKat 4.4, International S3Mini is not inside the list, look like it is officially confirm S3Mini i9190N will stucked with JB 4.1.2 eternally & the only Samsung mid range smart phone that never have a single firmware update, begin & end with JB 4.1.2

• 2014-02-21 01:33
  • IV8U

> In reply to dante t @ 2014-02-20 12:35 from 0TEf - click to readS 4 Mini is not expensive.

• 2014-02-21 01:27
  • IV8U

i don't know why this complain about battery life. Of course is not the best, every smartphone have this issue. You can not expect performance and good price with one product. I have been use it for a year now the S3 mini and work perfectly, if you want something else then go buy S4, S4 mini, Note 3....oh i forgot....they are expensive!!!!

• 2014-02-20 12:35
  • 0TEf

> In reply to nabu @ 2014-02-19 09:58 from n1H$ - click to readyes you can

• 2014-02-19 21:40
  • mXSa

Get back to where you bought the cell phone (if possible)

• 2014-02-19 16:26
  • 95qY

guys can we play temple run in this s3 mini??? plz reply

• 2014-02-19 09:58
  • n1H$

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-16 12:49 from wHrS - click to readNon of this 2 phone, both are obselete phone, get your self a S4 Mini or Moto G.

• 2014-02-18 10:49
  • IV8U

I've just bought yesterday. it seems have problem . the battery is recharge in 7 hours . what should i do?

• 2014-02-18 03:30
  • JEhC

> In reply to Blackie @ 2014-02-17 15:15 from rvkg - click to read@ Blackie

NFC is only available on the i8190N, and that version is country dependent, which means that it is only available in countries that support it.

• 2014-02-17 18:30
  • mySN

s3 mini or ace 3 which is better....??? thanks if u help.... :)

• 2014-02-17 17:45
  • n1H$
Total of 4381 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini.