Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini - user opinions and reviews

19728350

6.7
6.8
6.7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-23 19:23 from f0bw - click to readassist me with connecting my s3 mini to use my laptops internet connection.setting an adhoc connection on my laptop doesnt work.ps email me dmkareithi@gmail.com

• 2014-01-24 09:55
  • Sbcq

I love this phone but hate it lol!! I got it as a gift this christmas right before I left for Korea for a year. I got it international and unlocked so I could use it over here in Korea. Not even 4 days after I recieved and was using it in the states my battery died and it never recharged. Now I heard on other differant threads on how it looses charge quick, mine was actually holding a good charge but i was out and about and it died on me. After that it was done. It never worked thought maybe something was wrong with the phone so I took it to a cell phone repair shop. They tried charging it but it wouldn't charge. I ordered another battery thru ebay and it worked fine! Well now I'm over here in Korea and the same thing happened with the new battery. I was at work and was very busy and the phone died. And now I got another useless battery....What can I do besides order more batteries and try not to let the phone die. I already had the phone almost completly dead but when I hooked it up to a charger it was fine. Please help me on this matter.

• 2014-01-24 08:04
  • R@ph

Such a good cellphone but if u dnt knw hw 2 use it,It wl b bad!..Ask me if u hv any prb I wl kindly assist ya!...

• 2014-01-23 19:23
  • f0bw

> In reply to cct @ 2014-01-21 20:54 from uu5g - click to readEither your phone is sim lock to certain telco, which mean you need to sent it to phone shop to have it unlock, Samsung recently lock their phone according to continental, eg if you bought a phone in Europe it can't be use in Asia, this i am not sure the solution to it, then again people from phone shop can do "wonder" most of the time.

• 2014-01-23 10:20
  • IV8U

recently i bought s3 mini from abroad but in india sim cannot registered to any of the networks..
please advice

• 2014-01-21 20:54
  • uu5g

Hi
Please help me . I want a good phone but I don't have enough information about a good phone.

• 2014-01-21 10:56
  • a00I

> In reply to nahid @ 2014-01-18 17:09 from uNVD - click to readHi nahid,,your name is so sweet since it's my love's name,and I bought an xperia m for her,since it has better battery and better speed,and especially much better design,because a beautiful girl simply deserve a classy phone,,so buy xperia m.

• 2014-01-20 22:02
  • avGs

> In reply to jay @ 2013-12-29 01:33 from PSvq - click to readPls hw can i unistalled pre-installed application from my s3 mini

• 2014-01-20 21:07
  • fsWr

nice phone

• 2014-01-20 13:28
  • fj9q

which better s3mini or xperia m.plz help.

• 2014-01-18 17:09
  • uNVD

> In reply to Shira @ 2014-01-11 11:19 from N7Dn - click to readMy S3 Mini was doing the same.It was restarting at different levels of battery.If yours is doing the same check the battery to see if it's swallowing.If it does,buy new battery.

• 2014-01-18 14:23
  • gK2R

> In reply to s3 mini user @ 2014-01-16 16:53 from NH$j - click to readYou should contact your network provider about that. If there isn't a problem with the network provider then its your phone.

• 2014-01-18 13:38
  • 3sEj

are you guys facing problem receiving incoming calls. sometimes, even with full network reception, people are unable to reach...any ideas? and mobile network data gets disconnected freq

• 2014-01-16 16:53
  • NH$j

@muniza
I had the same problem. I had to bring my phone to Samsung Service Center to have it fixed. And they were able ti fix it right away :)

• 2014-01-16 05:17
  • PAWq

> In reply to JoJo @ 2014-01-13 09:24 from fsTy - click to readEnable network connection either gsm or wi-fi

• 2014-01-14 21:46
  • 3nvm

I want to ask anyone . I had bought dis phone for 9month and the problem is when someone call and when i pick up i cant hear any voice from the caller. Is this had anything to do with the phone or the sim or maybe the connection?

• 2014-01-14 12:15
  • KZ8x

> In reply to JoJo @ 2014-01-13 09:24 from fsTy - click to readConnection problem either weak internet signal or problem with your Telco connection.
Just go to a area with stronger internet connection.

• 2014-01-13 11:14
  • IV8U

Can't install. My whatsapp application. The phone keep on showing failed to connect server. What should I do.

• 2014-01-13 09:24
  • fsTy

> In reply to amr @ 2014-01-12 09:00 from uuCY - click to readIts Suport 720p HD Videos its also suport 1080p Full Hd but Fly fly!

• 2014-01-13 08:06
  • KIG2

few days ago my phone went med..it says i had virus on it and i couldn't get anything to work..did reset to factory settings and now appears that something is using my data without me actually going on internet..never had this problem before and although i am not using wifi the set up i had with my price plan before this happened was more than enough..please help

• 2014-01-12 20:16
  • 0p26
Total of 4305 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini.