Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.7
6.8
6.7

It's not a very good phone. Slow when opening apps. Loads very slowly. Camera's not good. And the battery runs out quickly, I mean like veeeerryyy quick. One minute it was like 95%, and then after like 20 minutes it goes to 7%. Shut downs/ restart randomly. If I had a choice I would pick another phone. But I'll have to survive with this phone. and Samsung should give this phone an upgrade to kitkat.

• 2014-03-03 12:02
  • uZ98

what is the the code for checking the sumsung original phones

• 2014-03-02 23:51
  • fuvG

I cant load any thing with this phone (face book and whatsapp) please help please

• 2014-03-01 21:24
  • NrFM

Its very slow, especially when u go into an app. Takes long to open or pop up.

• 2014-03-01 05:25
  • kiQ9

Absolutely love this phone. Running 4.2.2. Screen is very sharp and easy on the eyes. The touch screen is very reactive. All aspects of the phone are fast and seamless. Screen size is perfect; can easily fit in pocket.

• 2014-02-28 17:57
  • yxJH

my s3 mini got an update sometime this mornin
but after the installation and optimization
nothing had change.
it was still on 4.1.2 and the update weighed in at a bit over a hundred mbs.
has this occurred with anyone else, does anyone know what this is about?

• 2014-02-28 11:39
  • 4nHJ

> In reply to Moms @ 2014-02-26 11:56 from FX1i - click to readThis phone consider good (But in 2012) ..lol

No update of firmware, dated chip, lag in heavy game, apps can't move to SD card, limited internal memory, bad i meant very bad battery life, low ppi dispite super amoled screen.

Get a S4mini which is much better & KitKat 4.4 update available.

• 2014-02-27 07:20
  • IV8U

> In reply to Moms @ 2014-02-26 11:56 from FX1i - click to readIf you think this phone is good, just take a look around; you have phones like the HTC One S or Lumia 820 selling for less $$ and featuring bigger screens, 1.5GHz dual cores, 8MP kickass cameras, more extras and most importantly stay fast and snappy, not like samsungs.

• 2014-02-26 14:27
  • 3bM3

I really want to purchase this phone and I am actually budgeting for it I think samsung its a good phone I used to have Galaxy Ace it was amazing really. Thank you for positive response.

• 2014-02-26 11:56
  • FX1i

> In reply to s3 mini @ 2014-02-25 12:03 from RxnW - click to readIs those ads keep running, usually i disable the mobile data when playing games.

• 2014-02-26 11:21
  • IV8U

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-24 20:11 from fjU1 - click to readJust activate flight mode then deactivate it.

• 2014-02-25 14:42
  • 7XY9

it is a good phone 4 value,if u want better phon then pay more money.

• 2014-02-25 12:44
  • 0xcJ

when i am playing dungeon quest or temple run, the game was keep on hanging.

• 2014-02-25 12:03
  • RxnW

my samsung 18190 siii mini facing has severe battery battery drain out problem.it was purchased at last april 2013,

• 2014-02-25 07:35
  • uwJH

I was extremely happybwith my Galaxy s 111 mini until it suddenly started telling me "not registered on network". Switching off, removing the battery and restarting sometimes works, but not always. Sometimes using Whatsup revives it but only sporadically. Help from the network provider is useless. I need a reliable cure.

• 2014-02-24 20:11
  • fjU1

guys i have been using it for almost a year. i must say for those having doubt about it, ITS THE BEST MIDRANGE device. Camera is great especially for video making (i have made dozens of 720p with absolute clearity). muisc quality is extremelly good and if you want optimum result, install next launcher and feel the difference. it will really become butter smooth and lag free. much better usability than stock touchwiz. just my opinion.
Many time i thought of shifting to nexus 4 and xperia sp but the love i have for this little droid prevents me for exchanging it, and i might keep it for longer or might give it to my family member in the end so that it can stay within my house :) . simply marvellous device. shame samsung isnt supporting it.

• 2014-02-24 14:07
  • cNLt

Hi there!
I bought my SGS 3 mini more than a year now, and i am using the official rom. Suddenly, the phone is not able to charge the battery. when i plug in the charger it says "charging" but the bat percentage keeps decreasing until finally going dead.
I sent it to Samsung service center who apologized to repair and said it may be a defect in the mother board.
I purchased an external charger and the phone is usable again, but it is a real pain to switch it off and remove the battery each time i need to charge it.
I thought that this may be a software bug or something, so i performed a hard reset but in vain.
Now i am thinking of re-installing the official rom.
Do you think this could solve the problem? what are your thoughts? thanks.

• 2014-02-24 11:24
  • Nhyh

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-21 01:33 from IV8U - click to readDoes that mean that s3 mini is not getting at least the 4.2.2 update ???!!!!!

• 2014-02-24 03:34
  • rnfh

when will be update foe s3 mini

• 2014-02-23 17:40
  • 0U1b
Total of 4395 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini.