Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.7
6.8
6.7

> In reply to Berries @ 2013-06-19 15:31 from wc6r - click to readyep, simple go to xda foruns unlock the phone and install custom rom problems cease to exist...

• 2013-06-23 17:51
  • 3E4E

Guys concerning the lag i have a xperia U, same problem after installing a few apps and starting using the phone full features the lag starts sometimes 5 sec to open contacts as well not a sony or samsung problem but problems with android, different phones, different launchers and apps same problem its android thats causing the lag on WP that does not happen i have a lumia 800 for 18 months lag almost doesn´t exist, execpt when charging the phone and only swipping up or down no app lag, so google pay attention and resolve android lag once in for all!

• 2013-06-23 17:45
  • 3E4E

it doesnt have adobe flash... How can i use video nd game of flash player.. plz help me

• 2013-06-23 15:06
  • XufY

> In reply to jeffestallo @ 2013-06-22 01:42 from t7Xr - click to read@ jeffestallo

Here is a work round for your problem.
Go onto Google Play Store and look for Magiclocker Main and install it. I can't add the link because it is a https:// address and it won't work. On that same Google page, look on the left hand pane and you will see a theme called Sense 3.0 for it. Install that as well. Your lockscreen will now look like the HTC one with a 'ring' unlock.
I've tried it for you and it works.
You might like to set your Samsung lockscreen to 'None', but you don't have to.

• 2013-06-23 13:42
  • 3G54

I want buy this phone, but i want ask .
what s3 mini than be better s2 ?
What problem in s3 minior s2 ?
Pls answer
Tks

• 2013-06-23 10:02
  • tA$h

> In reply to Olanray @ 2013-06-23 00:49 from fsVe - click to readThanks olanray. That is the published work-around for the issue. It doesn't solve the problem 100% as you can still pocket-dial emergency numbers and you cannot take advantage of the lock screen shortcuts.

I have actually traced back the issue to the swipe anywhere unlock of the SIII mini. I have previously used and HTC One V which has a ring unlock feature. For my pocket to unlock the device then, my pocket has to specifically touch the ring first and then swipe to unlock the phone. With the SIII mini, my pocket just needs to slide off the screen when it is on wake and viola, the phone is unlocked.

I hope that if ever this phone gets 4.2.2, additional options will be done to solve this.

• 2013-06-23 09:08
  • tCQp

> In reply to l2ga @ 2013-06-22 21:23 from fsVb - click to read The answer is the Grand Duos.
1- Dual sim
2- Bigger, beautiful screen.
3- Jelly bean with most of the Note 2 tweaks, like 2 apps open simultaneously in the same screen.

• 2013-06-23 09:02
  • 8yb1

> In reply to jeffestallo @ 2013-06-22 01:42 from t7Xr - click to readAll you need do is create a password such that you'd to unlock first before you can make a call. All devices will behave that way when in the pocket or bags when not assigned a password.

• 2013-06-23 00:49
  • fsVe

which one is d best is it d samsung galaxy grand dous or galaxy s3 i need 2know b4 i purchase

• 2013-06-22 21:23
  • fsVb

can't make call with my s3 mini or even access the internt. please I need a help

• 2013-06-22 19:52
  • fsTx

which display is best Super Amoled Display / TFT Display

• 2013-06-22 19:34
  • PxkK

> In reply to sadam khan @ 2013-06-20 06:35 from uZa{ - click to read1)remove sim cards and sd cards from handset
2) switch off ur mobile
3) now press option.home.and back bottons and switch on ur device
4) afterwards a menu will come select restore factory setting
5) all ur apps which u downloaded will go

note.. after rebooting u will lost ur apps so 1st copy everything in to sd card and remove it out and do this.......

• 2013-06-22 18:28
  • X0T2

Getting this phone next week can't wait and does it have an hd screen

• 2013-06-22 06:49
  • rvhI

the chipset is old.

• 2013-06-22 05:07
  • t7XH

I remember reading a similar comment in the past but I can't seem to find it or if there were any responses to it. It 's that I often find my SIII mini pocket dialling
or texting (or other random things) whenever I leave it in my pocket for some time.

I've discovered that when I receive a message, the screen wakes and since my lockscreen is only swipe to unlock, the contact with my pocket unlocks my phone and starts doing crazy things.

I've had other android phones before but never seemed to have this problem. Is this a device issue or is there a setting that I need to adjust?

• 2013-06-22 01:42
  • t7Xr

> In reply to v @ 2013-06-21 10:49 from t7Xh - click to readxperia has poor viewing angles and dull luking ui. htc has the best luking ui then samsung.

• 2013-06-21 21:12
  • t1$F

s3 mini is really good compared to samsung galaxy grand, win and wonder

• 2013-06-21 14:10
  • t7Ks

TFT 342ppi like xperia much better than super amoled

• 2013-06-21 10:49
  • t7Xh

> In reply to xerox @ 2013-06-20 15:25 from PxkK - click to readSuper AMOLED display is very much better than TFT Capacitive Display.

• 2013-06-21 03:07
  • nCd1

> In reply to nomercy @ 2013-06-20 13:15 from PxkK - click to readS3 Mini is the best. It's screen is very much better than that of S Duos.

• 2013-06-21 03:05
  • nCd1
Total of 4241 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini.