Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini - user opinions and reviews

15%

6.7
6.8
6.7

I recently have bought a s3 mini I had an iPhone 4S before u can't compare the s3 mini to the iPhone so much better. It is very smooth never lags I would recommend everyone to buy one!!!!!!

• 2013-05-30 21:08
  • wvS8

> In reply to Freefaller™ @ 2013-05-30 20:16 from 3G54 - click to read@ amadz

You don't include the dots when you create the folders. Just Media Ringtones etc.

• 2013-05-30 20:21

> In reply to amadz @ 2013-05-30 14:23 from Kg%K - click to read@ amadz

Create a folder on your external SD card named... Media ... Inside that folder create subfolders named... Ringtones... Notifications.... Wallpapers...
Place the relevant files in the relevant folders and reboot your phone.

• 2013-05-30 20:16
  • 3G54

Since the Device doesn't have adobe pre-installed by installing it from the Play Store will it work all the Same?

• 2013-05-30 17:15
  • gIDW

why does my s3 mini do not read or update its media?? like putting new rigntones, wallpapers and mp3..

• 2013-05-30 14:23
  • Kg%K

why does my s3 mini does read or update its media?? like putting new rigntones, wallpapers and mp3..

• 2013-05-30 11:54
  • vaN%

Only 1500mAh battery what the F :P

• 2013-05-30 09:11
  • uu3K

> In reply to coolcafe @ 2013-05-30 00:14 from fu{y - click to readyes, it works without any problems... if you want a mobile that has a good camera ( this 5MP looks like 8MP ) and that runs any aplication, its this.. of course its not the best mobile in the world and will not run the heaviest games but.. for general day use, its beautiful.. and the size its the best.

• 2013-05-30 01:45
  • mVjW

eey I got an xperia but I like every thing about this phone n I want to buy it but alot of ppl say that it got problems with the os n stuff can u plz answer if it works perfectly or not?? n should I go fo it? i'll be very thankful

• 2013-05-30 00:14
  • fu{y

> In reply to Pryiia @ 2013-05-29 11:02 from ijxg - click to readcan i get continuous reocrding of speeches/lectures for atleast two hours without any break.

• 2013-05-29 16:22
  • uu3w

> In reply to dav @ 2013-05-29 05:26 from fuZN - click to read@ dav

First of all go to Settings/Application manager. Scroll across to 'All'. Then scroll down to 'Google Play Store'. Open that and click on 'Clear cache' and then 'Clear data'.
If you click on 'Play store' on your Homescreen you may get an error, so reboot your phone first.

• 2013-05-29 14:24
  • 3G54

> In reply to dav @ 2013-05-29 05:26 from fuZN - click to readYou may have wrong set the date & time on your phone or could be result from reboot due to low memory, try reset the correct date & time, then reboot your phone. hope this is helpful.

• 2013-05-29 12:59
  • IV8U

> In reply to rohan4uall @ 2013-05-29 09:44 from TL5a - click to readyes i think u may get it in India.. one of my friend got it...from there

• 2013-05-29 11:02
  • ijxg

Is this phone avialable in india.........and if not den if i get it from some other country can i get service frm service centres in india

• 2013-05-29 09:46
  • TL5a

• 2013-05-29 09:44
  • TL5a

> In reply to dav @ 2013-05-28 20:55 from fuZN - click to readOpen Play Store, search WhatsApp, install it. When it is installed, open the app, accept the terms and conditions, enter your mobile number, then OK. Wait a minute, WhatsApp will verify your number, after verified, tipe your name to be shown on WhatsApp, then next, your WhatsApp will be ready to be used.

• 2013-05-29 06:09
  • 6%6x

whenever I download the software from google player the result I get after is package file is invalid!!! please help me to overcome the situation

• 2013-05-29 05:26
  • fuZN

plz assist me to install watsapp in my galaxy mini iii I8190! as it happens dat it doesn't work in this phone of mine!! plz assist

• 2013-05-28 20:55
  • fuZN

Does the SIII has problems with battery coz it does not last for a half journey my new phone SIII?? Can anyone answer this question for me plzzzzz??

• 2013-05-28 19:29
  • NvfR

> In reply to Rayeez @ 2013-05-28 05:29 from YQL8 - click to readthis is my experience though. I dont know if the s advance's jelly bean already perform better or not but here it is.

My brother had SGSAdvance. then for some time there's first official rom for jb BUT not so optimized. I help him flash that stock official rom and what.. somehow it feels lag when scrolling with 3 to 4 home screen which's full widget. And when playing videos, there's a lag which like this. "The Video plays stuttering followed by the sound". When you try to turn of the screen by pressing power off button, the screen turns off but the stuttering sound still play. Either you have to wait for about couple of minutes you had to hard reset it. not just watching videos or youtube also sometimes when you listening songs, the stutters may happened.

Finally, after that lag, i help him downgrade his SGSAdvance to GB and using GB's custom rom. Everything went normal.

On the other side, the s3 mini had a few couples of advantage such as.
1. It's chipset, NovaThor 8420 is a little bit step up from S Advance's NovaThor 8500.
2. Has a bigger RAM.
3. Comes with Jb out of the box

I'm using it and still statisfy my needs. no lag when play video 720P, now i've got 117 apps (user) installed and a very little degradation of perfomance you wont even notice it.

Well, some people share their experience with Jelly Bean Update on SGSAdvance that it was nearly the same as S3 mini so their choose S Advance in favor of design.

that's my honest opinion. Sorry took it long :D

• 2013-05-28 18:54
  • y$ey
Total of 4077 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini.