Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini - user opinions and reviews

12%

6.7
6.8
6.7

i've buy this phone 2 months ago at may. when i test at store is okay. after 3 hours, suddenly my phone hang, can't connect to internet, hard to get signal, n often open app it self.
so i come to samsung service center, n my phone get reinstall. and it is good. hard to hang, smooth enough, n the battery is not bad.
but i don't know why, now this phone sometimes begin to hang n hard to get signal again.
anybody have a same problem like me?
sorry if my english bad

• 2013-07-15 15:24
  • tA$H

I tested recording a video in a low-light environment and the result was surpeendente, great sound and video.
hardly hangs, and give touch response is very good.

• 2013-07-15 13:19
  • Pa7M

> In reply to Kolo @ 2013-07-15 01:27 from 8jqn - click to reads2 plus because s2 plus supports full 1080p videos it has also 8mega pixel camera its screen is a little larger aslo 4.3 inchs.

• 2013-07-15 10:20
  • PAmg

> In reply to Kevin Samuel @ 2013-07-14 14:57 from y$ey - click to readOkay! :)
I want to root it because I wish to move apps to my phone's extsd..
So that I can install modern combat,most wanted,gta vice City at the same time! :)
What custom rom are you using?
Also can you give me a link that can help me to root my phone,please?

• 2013-07-15 01:48
  • utNK

Which one is better Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini or Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus ??? I really need opinions ASAP

• 2013-07-15 01:27
  • 8jqn

please can anyone help me on how to check if my Samsung galaxy s3 is original. Thanks.

• 2013-07-15 01:16
  • fsT5

Which one is better.S3 mini or s2 plus???
rply hurry..

• 2013-07-15 00:46
  • 6P9b

> In reply to -Mustang- @ 2013-07-14 06:26 from y$g$ - click to read@ -Mustang-

Hello mate. Yeah, I'm like herpes; easy to catch, and impossible to get rid of ! LOL.

• 2013-07-14 16:27
  • 3G54

> In reply to ME @ 2013-07-14 14:56 from fsT5 - click to readyes. it runs very very very very smooth. I've play it myself :D

• 2013-07-14 14:58
  • y$ey

> In reply to Rayeez @ 2013-07-14 07:31 from U@Z2 - click to readi don't have any problems at all. after i buy this phone, i root it right away. i root it coz i want to remove useless bloatware that's slowing my phone. Also flash custom rom that's suite my liking and perfomance.

But yes root is a bit dangerous like @Freefaller said. Also there's slight chance of bricking your device when rooting, flashing kernel or something else. So think twice before root your phone.

I've seen your question below. For OTG capabilities you have to wait. Maclaw and his friends, the developer of Galaxy Ace, Gio, and S3 mini had set the goal to enable USB OTG features in his cm10.1. So just be patient okay :D

• 2013-07-14 14:57
  • y$ey

Can it run CSR racing??

• 2013-07-14 14:56
  • fsT5

I bought this phone abt a week ago n I have installed abt four applications on it. I have abt 3GB free space on it(internal memory) n 500MB free space (SD card) but wen am downloading something of abt 11MB they say "no enough memory" pls wat do I do? help me.

• 2013-07-14 12:04
  • fsT5

> In reply to Freefaller™ @ 2013-07-13 16:36 from 3G54 - click to readYeah. I understood that it doesn't!
I want to root it for something else.. Really rooting is not good for phone??

• 2013-07-14 07:31
  • U@Z2

@ freefaller

hello bro !! long time no see, glad you're still active in this forum :D

• 2013-07-14 06:26
  • y$g$

plz tell me any one. Samsung galaxy s3 mini is a super use cellphone or not?

• 2013-07-14 01:11
  • u1vD

I call this beautiful Samsung Galaxy s3 mini,"The King of Smart".

• 2013-07-13 22:55
  • fsTx

> In reply to faiz alfarizi @ 2013-07-13 20:40 from KiVA - click to read@ faiz alfarizi

If you are using the inbuilt 'Music player' app then load it and press the left soft button and select 'Settings'. Then press the top option - 'Sound alive', and select a different equalizer.

• 2013-07-13 20:56
  • 3G54

hi i bought this phone 1 week ago' something wrong with my phone, when I play music using the earphones, the sound is not good, like it doesnt have a bass

please help me to solve this problem :(

• 2013-07-13 20:40
  • KiVA

please help me to solve this problem :(

• 2013-07-13 20:39
  • KiVA

> In reply to Rayeez @ 2013-07-13 12:59 from uuTq - click to read@ Rayeez

Rooting your phone is not going to help you read a USB drive; and if you need teaching how to root then you should leave things alone. Rooting your phone will also leave it open to virus's and trojans. Just accept that the S3 Mini doesn't have the capability to read external drives.

• 2013-07-13 16:36
  • 3G54
Total of 4422 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini.