Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini - user opinions and reviews

20723999

6.7
6.8
6.7

Ok, I really spent a lot of time to decide if s3 mini was the right decision. Guys, it's an exceptional choice! Really, i went through many reviews, tests, benchmarks, etc, and was really skeptical about it.
BUT it΄s a great choice.
size, speed, interface, power, screen, everything is super. My previous phone was the samsung nexus s which was also a great choice.

• 2013-07-08 10:36
  • S7RD

Please Tell me which one is better btv galaxy s3mini or galaxy s2 plus????

• 2013-07-08 10:22
  • y@VM

I was planning to buy "galaxy s advance" when I stumbled upon this beautiful "galaxy s3 mini."

When I compared the specifications of both the devices side by side I came to know that there are lot of similarities between the two - same screen size with ppi, same dual core cortex A9 CPU, same GPU(Mali 400), same storage capacity, same 5 megapixel primary camera (although galaxy s advance has better secondary camera), same 720p video and same 1500 mAh battery as well.

Now in terms of specifications which separates them are their design (S3 mini oval curved designed against rectangular design of s advance), light weight of S3 mini, more RAM in S3 mini, USB OTG in S3 mini and most importantly Jelly Bean out of the box and may be future Key Lime Pie support for S3 mini.

In terms of the understanding which I derived after comparing these two devices, I can make out that S3 mini seems like an advance version of galaxy s advance and is a better handset. What separates them most importantly apart from their specification is their year of release. Age difference, perhaps !!

• 2013-07-08 07:23
  • t}3d

> In reply to karl @ 2013-07-06 17:14 from KgZQ - click to readjust download app 2 sdcard

• 2013-07-08 02:54
  • 7xg$

awesome phone go for it..........

• 2013-07-07 20:28
  • ut6$

> In reply to karl @ 2013-07-06 17:14 from KgZQ - click to readall apps you download should be copy to memory. then it should be ok. find it somewhere under setting/apps

• 2013-07-07 15:10
  • m7t8

i admire samsung sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooooooooooooo much
they just produce quality products
continue what you are doing
bid ups

• 2013-07-07 15:08
  • fuvx

I have my galaxy s3 mini,,its nice but the battery is quickly drain even if not in used...can you help me what to do..I just bought it in 1 month,thank you.

• 2013-07-07 14:44
  • PSv8

> In reply to Shey @ 2013-07-06 12:46 from iwpJ - click to readit will perfect for you mate. 80% GPlay apps are free. so go for it.

• 2013-07-07 14:14
  • m5Wd

Could someone tell me please how to spot fake galaxy s3 min.
I bought one from e bay and think it is a not so good clone.

• 2013-07-07 00:23
  • 4qZ5

> In reply to Zombie @ 2013-07-03 23:33 from fsTx - click to readUr phone is 8gb but free memory is 4.+gb because all the other memory is used up by the system applications

• 2013-07-06 23:51
  • 3sEw

.hello guys. my s3 mini's internal memory is alredy full. i am afraid to install again anoder apps. pls some one help me wat to do so that the apss that i will install will be stored in my sd card. pls help me.

• 2013-07-06 17:14
  • KgZQ

> In reply to Shey @ 2013-07-06 12:46 from iwpJ - click to readGo for s3 mini and u will neva ever think of Nokia ever again in your life.

• 2013-07-06 14:51
  • fsTx

I am a Hardcore Nokia Fan but now want to buy a latest android phone which has 3g call facility + internet access + apps such as whatsapp etc as basic requirements. My budget is about USD 265(Sri Lankan Rupees 35,000/-) However, I can stretch my budget a bit more, if its worth spending a bit extra. Please suggest me what phone to buy ... It doesn't have to be Nokia. Is samsung Galaxy S3 mini ok for my requirements?

• 2013-07-06 12:46
  • iwpJ

> In reply to axxa @ 2013-07-05 12:07 from 3Y2I - click to readu got all wrong dude....my s3 mini has android 4.1.2 (jellybean)... and according to wikipedia it has corning gorilla glass(check out the list of devices with gorilla glass on wikipedia)....so don't spread all nonsense....

• 2013-07-06 11:05
  • U@Hp

which is better, s3 mini or xperia L?please help me..

• 2013-07-06 09:14
  • v0qx

bad.. if buy s advance thats best..

• 2013-07-06 07:02
  • utNn

excellent ever seen. With out hanging.really a good phone

• 2013-07-05 18:50
  • U@V$

> In reply to shaizad khan @ 2013-07-04 20:18 from v$BW - click to readfirst of all the samsung s3 mini has 4.1 jelly bean and it doesnt have gorilla glass,you got it all wrong.

• 2013-07-05 12:07
  • 3Y2I
Total of 4358 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini.