Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini - user opinions and reviews

14%

6.7
6.8
6.7

Is this phone avialable in india.........and if not den if i get it from some other country can i get service frm service centres in india

• 2013-05-29 09:44
  • TL5a

> In reply to dav @ 2013-05-28 20:55 from fuZN - click to readOpen Play Store, search WhatsApp, install it. When it is installed, open the app, accept the terms and conditions, enter your mobile number, then OK. Wait a minute, WhatsApp will verify your number, after verified, tipe your name to be shown on WhatsApp, then next, your WhatsApp will be ready to be used.

• 2013-05-29 06:09
  • 6%6x

whenever I download the software from google player the result I get after is package file is invalid!!! please help me to overcome the situation

• 2013-05-29 05:26
  • fuZN

plz assist me to install watsapp in my galaxy mini iii I8190! as it happens dat it doesn't work in this phone of mine!! plz assist

• 2013-05-28 20:55
  • fuZN

Does the SIII has problems with battery coz it does not last for a half journey my new phone SIII?? Can anyone answer this question for me plzzzzz??

• 2013-05-28 19:29
  • NvfR

> In reply to Rayeez @ 2013-05-28 05:29 from YQL8 - click to readthis is my experience though. I dont know if the s advance's jelly bean already perform better or not but here it is.

My brother had SGSAdvance. then for some time there's first official rom for jb BUT not so optimized. I help him flash that stock official rom and what.. somehow it feels lag when scrolling with 3 to 4 home screen which's full widget. And when playing videos, there's a lag which like this. "The Video plays stuttering followed by the sound". When you try to turn of the screen by pressing power off button, the screen turns off but the stuttering sound still play. Either you have to wait for about couple of minutes you had to hard reset it. not just watching videos or youtube also sometimes when you listening songs, the stutters may happened.

Finally, after that lag, i help him downgrade his SGSAdvance to GB and using GB's custom rom. Everything went normal.

On the other side, the s3 mini had a few couples of advantage such as.
1. It's chipset, NovaThor 8420 is a little bit step up from S Advance's NovaThor 8500.
2. Has a bigger RAM.
3. Comes with Jb out of the box

I'm using it and still statisfy my needs. no lag when play video 720P, now i've got 117 apps (user) installed and a very little degradation of perfomance you wont even notice it.

Well, some people share their experience with Jelly Bean Update on SGSAdvance that it was nearly the same as S3 mini so their choose S Advance in favor of design.

that's my honest opinion. Sorry took it long :D

• 2013-05-28 18:54
  • y$ey

> In reply to Rayeez @ 2013-05-28 05:29 from YQL8 - click to readFrom my experience using Galaxy Ace 2 running Jelly Bean 4.1.2, browsing is good, I like the native browser. For gaming is good enough. Galaxy S III Mini I think would be better cause it has new firmware and has 1 GB RAM.

• 2013-05-28 13:40
  • 6%GB

> In reply to dav @ 2013-05-28 07:42 from NwFH - click to readyes..it supports watts app

• 2013-05-28 10:50
  • iwqW

does this support whatsapp software ?

• 2013-05-28 07:42
  • NwFH

Galaxy s advance vs galaxy mini..
Which is better about gaming and browsing.?
Please tell me..
I want to buy one of these..

• 2013-05-28 05:29
  • YQL8

is this supports video calling in skype?

• 2013-05-27 18:59
  • KSf{

Answers to faq
Otg support :NOT OUT OF THE box
its working but a little tricky
1080p cant play neither hardware or software decoders
Hdmi: havent tried but nobody Could make it work
Nfc:only in 8190N model

• 2013-05-27 17:07
  • nprC

> In reply to nikhil09 @ 2013-05-27 12:49 from utDc - click to readi dont know about mp4's 1024p, but it cant play 1024p mkv file. even with 3rd party apps.
for me, 720p is very good enough.

• 2013-05-27 13:11
  • y$ey

can s3 mini play 1080p videos in it???
anyone please answer mee...

• 2013-05-27 12:49
  • utDc

hey guys can it play full hd 1080p videos. please tell me i am thinking to buy it thanks in advance

• 2013-05-27 12:02
  • 7tDx

this is a great phone. not for extreame gaming and graphic. for tuff usage and high end functionalities it's the right choice.

Bought 2 weeks ago. and loving it.

• 2013-05-27 11:03
  • PQZL

i don't get the "without always hanging" is it hanging or always not hanging?
is this phone a great phone because i'm planning to buy it

• 2013-05-27 09:29
  • t7xL

Looks good, I always hope the price will be under 300 in US Dollar. I had used Galaxy Ace 2 with official Jelly Bean in my country, the result it is still good till now although it consumes so many RAMs. This I8190 with 1 GB RAM and preloaded Jelly Bean would be better I think.

• 2013-05-27 08:49
  • 6%ne

Hi! Which is which, grand or samsung s3 mini? Thanks

• 2013-05-27 08:08
  • thH9
Total of 4083 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini.