ive been using this phone for a couple of weeks already and it really satisfies my needs. from music to phone to camera. the whole presentation is really great.
but whenever i ask them to send file thru bluetooth, they cannot find my phone? i can send file but i cannot receive files.
barrack, 03 Jan 2009sorry bro gotta disagree on ya about battery life... im actually very suprised on how good it... moreinclude video in those 2 days also... i watched 3 episodes of family guy on my phone yesterday and the battery life hadent budged at all
samster, 03 Jan 2009Hi, ive been using this phone for about a month now and here is my mini review:
1. Sup... moresorry bro gotta disagree on ya about battery life...
im actually very suprised on how good it is...
You initally charge it for min 10hrs before you even turned it on when u first bought it?
For the first week charge it only when the battery is completely dead ( i mean when the phone turns itself off)..and charge it min 8hrs a time for the first week?
I get 3 days easyyyyyy with moderate use..and 2 days easy being quite heavy on camera, music and calls.
I would get my hands on a new battery mate before you think about selling it.
Hi, ive been using this phone for about a month now and here is my mini review:
1. Superb functionality and a great hardware.
2. The camera is cool. However i notice a yellow spot in all my photos and videos. Maybe I got a lemon.
3. Great keypad and navigation.
4. GPS is fast and works great.
5. The screen is pretty good as well. Watching videos is a pleasure.
6. Call quality is excellent and music is simply awesome. Nothing can touch it for its great music sound.
7. This is one robust set. I have dropped it twice on the road and concrete and it survived. A few minor scratches but other than that nothing else. Great built quality.
1. The battery life everybody is talking about really is very short. A few videos and some internet each day will drain your batt immediately. The poor battery on such a high-end phone is a big disappointment.
2. Its bulky! In word not very pocket friendly. But considering the features offered, that's livable.
3. I dont like the fact that you cant record your voice calls? Whats up with that? Also you cannot listen to music during a call. You can do that with nokia branded sets.
4. I wish the speakers had more bass to them.
I love my innov8 but I might get rid of it because of the battery. This is a smart phone so a weak battery is no excuse. I laugh at people who advise to keep all functionality limited to save battery life.
People who wants to use the 3G on USA must wait for the NAM version [North AMerica] early 2009
The cover and screen is very fragile and i cudnt find a plastic dust cover for it in any shops.Plus the phone itself is slippery .
I hope purchase of this mo. but i worry about of his talk time? i use Daily at least 2 hr. talk time. Its really work ? Plz help me.
can you download YM or AIM on this phone? what other applications can you add?
Anonymous, 01 Jan 2009i opened this fone and checked the cam and it is 6megapixel camlol... had a big NYE bro??? still a little scattered there huh...
Anonymous, 01 Jan 2009i opened this fone and checked the cam and it is 6megapixel camWow!! how you did that? Its labelled there "6 Megapixels"?
Well, your statement is not so convincing pal.
Happy New Year btw. :)
Im having problems with the autofocus.When i press the shoot button ,the camera focuses and stops suddenly ,then the whole pic looks blurry and i cannot focus anymore,after switching on/off it for multiple times the problems seems to go away but again returns when i use the auto focus.The camera doesnt get blurry when its in non autofocus mode.I didnt have this prob before,after i tried the smile,mosaic and paranoma shots,this problem suddenly appeared.Someone plz help!!!!
Hi, I live in Canada and I'm with Rogers. I wonder if I buy this phone in Hong Kon g( China ), i'll be able to use it. I'm a bit confused by the ( American version ) beside the HDSPA 850-1900. Cuz rogers have that network but does that mean the phone needs to be !