Samsung i8510 INNOV8 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.9

Is there a method of hacking without norton (or other antivirus) and without helloox? The method described below by Joseph isn't working on my innov8 because one app can't install because it isn't signed for my IMEI (helloox).

• 2012-08-25 08:53
  • sp7j

I Want this machine i have lost mine.

• 2012-07-15 17:42
  • fmPj

> In reply to Aqosta @ 2012-05-31 11:52 from NHLI - click to readi hv the same problem

• 2012-07-04 18:48
  • Nw8e

> In reply to raziel @ 2012-04-07 17:42 from mnZN - click to readi totally agree with you.this phone only looks nice but is really a bad one on battery life.the battery fully charged only lasted 4-5 hours without 3g.

• 2012-06-27 14:40
  • Mfxn

i cant run whatsapp on my phone...what can i do? whenever i try to run it the screen goes blank...

• 2012-05-31 11:52
  • NHLI

The battery is horrible. If you are lucky then you will get 10-12 hours out of it with GPS, Wifi and 3G turned off. Used a lot of phones and this is the worst. It only looks awesome and promising. Samsung, shame on U!

• 2012-04-07 17:42
  • mnZN

Its disappointing on life hours because the battery is not even four fifty hours.

• 2012-02-25 13:25
  • fnwS

@ Shehroz
thank you Shehroz, replacing the ribbon shurely helped, it had a small crack on the side...i need to make her just a bit faster, do you have any suggestions. or anyone for that matter. Im from South-Africa,Cape Town, so i dont know if any web thing should be a problem... thanks in advance.

• 2012-02-17 10:38
  • 9DMH

O god my camera dont opens, it says harware failure, the trackpad died, and now the charging ic is dead, anyone here who can help me with these probs, i really love my phone

• 2012-01-22 13:36
  • ITVD

> In reply to supatuff @ 2012-01-15 09:36 from mcGA - click to readthank you that worked out love u!

• 2012-01-22 13:17
  • ITVD

> In reply to Rootnem @ 2012-01-16 18:05 from 9DMH - click to readSame happened to me 4 times, all u have to do is replace its Strip (ribbon), better if u get ur whole front panel changed regards!

• 2012-01-22 13:13
  • ITVD

hey guys, i think my phones flex ribbon is on the brink of breaking. Sometimes my front buttons works and sometimes it does'nt exept for the powerbutton. what is this spasific ribbon called? could i replace it myself and how? and how can i reinforce it to make it last longer. HELP PLEASE ASAP.
thanks in advance

• 2012-01-16 18:05
  • 9DMH

> In reply to sana @ 2011-12-04 12:17 from 6P}g - click to readyes there's a way to make images more clear when using the camera the steps are:

1-open your camrea(as if you want to take a pic).
2-choose 'options' which is in the right corner.
3-tool bar will appear on top of the screen so you need to choose the last option 'settings'.
4-press ok on settings and you will see two options general,image choose general.
5-an option called Anti-Shake will appear and that's is the important option,turn it to on and that shall do it.hope that will help you with your problem.

• 2012-01-15 09:36
  • mcGA

Hello everyone.
In my country, Chile, its quite expensive to get a new phone, so I bought this one from a friend of mine. I did it mainly for it camera features, yet I enjoy surfing on internet. I've had a problem (or what I believe is a problem). When I enter youtube.com instead of playing videos right from the web my cellphone opens the Realplayer application, such as on N95-8gb. I downloaded Symbian's Youtube application, but videos lag. Is there any problem with the device or am I doing something wrong? Thanks everyone!

• 2011-12-09 15:23
  • 8C5K

i have this mobile and its great mobile once i put it down ad after it the camera is taking blurry pics and it result is now worse then 2 megapixel and gave it to service centre but when it return i still faacing the same problem.any suggestion?

• 2011-12-04 12:17
  • 6P}g

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-29 12:15 from 9CHE - click to readYou need to download the FreeSigner.sisx app and install it into your phone, then go to this site and register http://www.shoujizu.net/en/
Request for a OPDA developer certificate and key for your phone..
If you're already registered, the next step would be, is to enter your phone's imei # and mobile phone model..
When you're done sending your request logout your account and do check after 12-24hrs, that's their processing time of your requested developer's cert and key files.
If you already received the .cert and .key files on your account, download it to your pc, then transfer it to your phone.
Be sure that you've already installed the freesigner app first on your phone, then copy and paste the .cert & .key files to the freesigner named folder..
Now Run the freesigner app, then assign the new .cert and .key files to your freesigner app, then locate the jbtaskmanager.sis & sign it using your new downloaded .cert and .key files.
You'll noticed that the jbtaskmanager is already being signed, 'cause from jbtaskmanager it will be renamed to jbtaskmanager_signed.sisx
Now after signing it you'll be able to install it on your phone without being prompted of developer certificate.
In my case i signed first all the applications i wanted to install on my phone, so i won't be prompted of certification issues whenever i want to install them.. ^_^

• 2011-12-01 14:09
  • P@1G

> In reply to Joseph @ 2011-08-07 18:33 from P@1G - click to readWhen i install jbacktasjman it do not instal and said cotact syplier plz help

• 2011-11-29 12:15
  • 9CHE

> In reply to Kannan Bunu @ 2011-11-22 06:32 from nCe} - click to readTnx! I've been waiting for that confirmation..

So how was it? May i know some of your feedback with the 32gb memry card that you use.. How's the transfer speed rate? Does it work flawlessly or it hangs wen accessing your files?

• 2011-11-23 18:28
  • P@1G

> In reply to Joseph @ 2011-10-30 22:21 from P@1G - click to readYes i used 32 GB Memory

• 2011-11-22 06:32
  • nCe}

Dear all,

Please help me... I have INNOV8 16 GB version. It is said that the mass memory is about 15 GB. But when I transfer songs, the capacity is limited only about 3 GB. The capacity (I assume) is also for images, etc. What's wrong with the remaining 12 GB ???

• 2011-11-22 00:44
  • ITEp
Total of 4978 user reviews and opinions for Samsung i8510 INNOV8.