Samsung i8510 INNOV8 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.8

> In reply to supatuff @ 2012-01-15 09:36 from mcGA - click to readthank you that worked out love u!

• 2012-01-22 13:17
  • ITVD

> In reply to Rootnem @ 2012-01-16 18:05 from 9DMH - click to readSame happened to me 4 times, all u have to do is replace its Strip (ribbon), better if u get ur whole front panel changed regards!

• 2012-01-22 13:13
  • ITVD

hey guys, i think my phones flex ribbon is on the brink of breaking. Sometimes my front buttons works and sometimes it does'nt exept for the powerbutton. what is this spasific ribbon called? could i replace it myself and how? and how can i reinforce it to make it last longer. HELP PLEASE ASAP.
thanks in advance

• 2012-01-16 18:05
  • 9DMH

> In reply to sana @ 2011-12-04 12:17 from 6P}g - click to readyes there's a way to make images more clear when using the camera the steps are:

1-open your camrea(as if you want to take a pic).
2-choose 'options' which is in the right corner.
3-tool bar will appear on top of the screen so you need to choose the last option 'settings'.
4-press ok on settings and you will see two options general,image choose general.
5-an option called Anti-Shake will appear and that's is the important option,turn it to on and that shall do it.hope that will help you with your problem.

• 2012-01-15 09:36
  • mcGA

Hello everyone.
In my country, Chile, its quite expensive to get a new phone, so I bought this one from a friend of mine. I did it mainly for it camera features, yet I enjoy surfing on internet. I've had a problem (or what I believe is a problem). When I enter youtube.com instead of playing videos right from the web my cellphone opens the Realplayer application, such as on N95-8gb. I downloaded Symbian's Youtube application, but videos lag. Is there any problem with the device or am I doing something wrong? Thanks everyone!

• 2011-12-09 15:23
  • 8C5K

i have this mobile and its great mobile once i put it down ad after it the camera is taking blurry pics and it result is now worse then 2 megapixel and gave it to service centre but when it return i still faacing the same problem.any suggestion?

• 2011-12-04 12:17
  • 6P}g

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-29 12:15 from 9CHE - click to readYou need to download the FreeSigner.sisx app and install it into your phone, then go to this site and register http://www.shoujizu.net/en/
Request for a OPDA developer certificate and key for your phone..
If you're already registered, the next step would be, is to enter your phone's imei # and mobile phone model..
When you're done sending your request logout your account and do check after 12-24hrs, that's their processing time of your requested developer's cert and key files.
If you already received the .cert and .key files on your account, download it to your pc, then transfer it to your phone.
Be sure that you've already installed the freesigner app first on your phone, then copy and paste the .cert & .key files to the freesigner named folder..
Now Run the freesigner app, then assign the new .cert and .key files to your freesigner app, then locate the jbtaskmanager.sis & sign it using your new downloaded .cert and .key files.
You'll noticed that the jbtaskmanager is already being signed, 'cause from jbtaskmanager it will be renamed to jbtaskmanager_signed.sisx
Now after signing it you'll be able to install it on your phone without being prompted of developer certificate.
In my case i signed first all the applications i wanted to install on my phone, so i won't be prompted of certification issues whenever i want to install them.. ^_^

• 2011-12-01 14:09
  • P@1G

> In reply to Joseph @ 2011-08-07 18:33 from P@1G - click to readWhen i install jbacktasjman it do not instal and said cotact syplier plz help

• 2011-11-29 12:15
  • 9CHE

> In reply to Kannan Bunu @ 2011-11-22 06:32 from nCe} - click to readTnx! I've been waiting for that confirmation..

So how was it? May i know some of your feedback with the 32gb memry card that you use.. How's the transfer speed rate? Does it work flawlessly or it hangs wen accessing your files?

• 2011-11-23 18:28
  • P@1G

> In reply to Joseph @ 2011-10-30 22:21 from P@1G - click to readYes i used 32 GB Memory

• 2011-11-22 06:32
  • nCe}

Dear all,

Please help me... I have INNOV8 16 GB version. It is said that the mass memory is about 15 GB. But when I transfer songs, the capacity is limited only about 3 GB. The capacity (I assume) is also for images, etc. What's wrong with the remaining 12 GB ???

• 2011-11-22 00:44
  • ITEp

Dear all,

Please help me... I have INNOV8 16 GB version. It is said that the mass memory is about 15 GB. But when I transfer songs, the capacity is limited only about 3 GB. What's wrong with the remaining 12 GB ???

• 2011-11-22 00:37
  • ITEp

I wan't the battery of said phone.

• 2011-11-21 06:21
  • w4fD

Just reposting it and pull this 1 up, so others may see it.. I'm still waiting and hoping that some1 here will respond on this matter.

Hi! To all Innov8ters!!!
i have a question for all of you guyz, did any1
here tried using 32GB microSD memry card in
this handset? Did it worked or not? Does it freeze
a lot?
Btw i'm using the 16GB version+16GB memry
card, still my phone+card almost full that's why
i'm planning to upgrade my 16GB card to 32GB if
some1 here could only confirmed that it do really
works..
I got tons of files from pictures=5K-
plus,musics=8days&10hours,apps=5­
00,games=3K-
plus,document=100plus&MoviesSsSs!!!=120plus.­
­ i NEED to BUT i'm kinda HESITATING on
upgrading my memry card cause according to
innov8 specifications that it only support 16gb
card..=(
before i bought my innov8 i used to use my
sony ericssonZ800i and according to gsmarena
& sony ericsson official site that SEZ800i support
only 1GB memry card, so i did bought the 1GB
card and it did worked gr8! Then few mo.s later i
upgraded my card to 2GB and it's working
smoothly. Again few mo.s later i said at the back
of my mind that why not give it a try a 4GB card,
so i did bought 4GB card for my SEZ800i and
sadly it didn't work even thoug the store
technician formatted it couple of times..=(
so what i did i experimented my 4Gb card and i
discovered the use of memry card format trick.
This trick works for all 1GB card support mobile
phones.
I formatted my 4GB card to "FAT" format not
FAT32, then i inserted it into my SEZ800i and it
worked flawlessly!!!...^_^
That's why i'm asking If any1 here has a 32gb
microSD card and innov8 phone of course to pls.
try to test it for me/us innov8ters!..

-for whoever gonna run this test-
Pls. do reformat the memry card to "FAT32" not
NTFS format and try to check if the phone
recognizes that a memry card is inserted..
Pls. don't forget to let us know about the results..
thnx! ^_^

• 2011-10-30 22:21

Ur welcome bro! ;)

• 2011-10-30 14:16

thanks guy,much appreciated.

• 2011-10-30 10:50
  • 0wqU

Btw David i downloaded most of my java, .sis, .sisx applications from this following sites:
fank.mobi
gamit.wen.ru
piracy.wen.ru

• 2011-10-30 10:37
  • P@1G

http://freeroms.com for GBA's, VGENISIS's & NES's ROMS etc..
I forgot the name of the site where i downloaded my n-gage games, but google can help you w/ that. Just google n-gage games for samsung i8510.

• 2011-10-30 06:02
  • P@1G

You can also get a lot of stuff there like original & modified firmwares, steps how to flash your handset, steps on how to extend battery life of your phone, how to hack your innov8 to install almost all .sis & .sisx applications w/out cert. issues ect.. ect...

• 2011-10-30 05:38
  • P@1G

> In reply to david @ 2011-10-29 23:29 from 0wqU - click to readHi! David i'm sorry man i'm not so into gps thing, but i'll try my best to help you out w/ that. Try to check this site bro.

or go to Samsung i8510 INNOV8 GPS Discussions.

they got tips-n-tricks there on how to solve Garmin XT Gps app, which is known to drain the life juice of this handset bigtime.

• 2011-10-30 05:13
  • P@1G
Total of 4969 user reviews and opinions for Samsung i8510 INNOV8.