Samsung I8530 Galaxy Beam - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.1
7.4
7.1

> In reply to razz @ 2015-01-25 12:01 from INTM - click to readI have this phone since dec 2012 with gingerbread 2.3.5
Last year I updated my phone to JellyBean 4.1.2 original Samsung release.
You can do the update very easy by your own.
Just search on youtube the chanel AllAboutGalaxyBeam and there you can find a loat of things about this phone including a tutorial with links in the video description with the Jelly Beam firmware from Samsung and the Odin kit (Software for fashing the phone)plus step by step tutorial.
Good luck !!!
My email for help is greenwall1308@gmail.com

• 2015-01-29 13:00
  • srss

i will usage i8530 v 2.1.3,but it was not good,please i suggest samsung,enhange gelibeen version...plz,cuz some time my mobile will be hang.please help me what i do???

• 2015-01-25 12:01
  • INTM
  • F

good and coolest phone...i'm play gta sa,nfs most wanted,asphalt8 without lag and i use projector and ps3 controller to play it.that's very awesome

• 2015-01-09 12:53
  • 6c1Z

> In reply to johntravolta @ 2014-08-25 11:17 from tV4W - click to readyou wrong..i play gta sa,nfs most wanted,and other game from this phone are no lag...i was use jellybean

• 2014-11-11 12:46
  • 6c9x

I want Bangla

• 2014-11-03 10:48
  • Px8d

I also have a similar white dots problem.I am made to understand this is a DMD chip problem and needs replacement of DMD which is upwards of $200.
Samsung should replace free of charge.

• 2014-10-28 10:37
  • P@LA

my galaxy beam is has 4g internal memory...is it possible?

• 2014-10-20 11:49
  • avFy

What should i do if my galaxy beam gt i8530 camera gives warning server error occured restrat camera??

• 2014-10-10 20:39
  • 7Xt1

What should i do if i used my camera my galaxy beam gt i8530 gives me warning that my camera is failed?

• 2014-10-10 20:13
  • 7Xt1

When i use a call anyone then my phone is black but phone is running but i dont end the call because the phone is black screen dont switch work it. Plese how solved my problem

• 2014-10-10 19:24
  • t1$C

when i use my galaxy beam in gaming my phone always going slow because of the ram..may i ask if the ram of it can change a higher ram?.:-)

• 2014-09-23 14:22
  • 7XXt

My experience with Samsung galaxy beam GT-I8530 is totally wonderful. don't know why others have problems, but my device works perfectly without any lags etc. Projector is awesome, it is evident from people's eyes around me. Off course RAM is less, but understand, it was released even before S3, that time the specs were limited as compared to today's smartphones. All together is a device to cherished, love to carry it. watch, photos, movies on the move with friends on any surface. remember any projector cant work against natural light... be realistic man.

• 2014-09-21 18:59
  • ttcr

> In reply to abidctg @ 2014-06-16 14:18 from X}e3 - click to readUpdate andriot samsung beam

• 2014-08-28 15:43
  • tueY

Using this phone since early 2013.
My opinion:
1. If u like to playing 3D games. Better don't use this phone. always hang.
2.Too small RAM make u can only install and playing limit software to avoid your phone running slowly. sometimes u will feel sick with this phone performances.
3. But, the projector is really good. It based on your video quality 100%. But only clear on dark environment.
5. Camera is very bad.Nokia 3310 is better.LOL
4. Sounds not bad at all.
Overall view:
Just use it for watching video. Do not install too much apps and games.
I already planning to sell it to my pakistani fren.
Can't face the lagging problem with this phone anymore.
Thank you.

• 2014-08-25 11:17
  • tV4W

how can i save bangla font in my phone

• 2014-08-23 22:04
  • X}RK

> In reply to 9633886512 @ 2014-08-10 16:20 from 7wA4 - click to readI show malayalam in panini keypad but not showing in my phone

• 2014-08-17 21:02
  • 7tx@

not showing malayalam languege in massage bar

ക്Typed with Panini Keypad
Typed with Panini Keypad

• 2014-08-10 16:20
  • 7wA4

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-13 17:32 from SiR{ - click to readyeah not kitkat..

• 2014-07-29 16:32
  • XMh0

> In reply to abidctg @ 2014-06-16 14:18 from X}e3 - click to readwhen i bought my beam, the ram is 554, then when i upgraded to the unofficial JB, it became 786.. you'll experience more lag on jb because it's not finished, it's just a leaked version and i don't think samsung plans to finish it..

• 2014-07-29 16:20
  • XMh0

> In reply to Batman007 @ 2014-07-27 16:24 from PFMG - click to readin my case, looking at the glass on the projector, i don't see any kind of dust or dirt but while the projector is on, i can see some kind of dust but i think it's just the light being reflected on the glass because it's not affecting the projection.. as long as it does not affect the projection, then it's all good..

if it's affecting the projection, then that's the problem and you have to clean it.. if you are sure that it's just some dust, then it's still good.. if the glass is damaged, then you have to replace it.. dunno where to get replacement for that.. but if you wan't to clean it, look for allabouthegalaxybeam channel on youtube, he has a video on how to open the beam to clean the glass..

• 2014-07-29 16:11
  • XMh0
Total of 736 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I8530 Galaxy Beam.