Samsung I8530 Galaxy Beam - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.2
7.4
7.1

> In reply to AdeptZero @ 2014-01-24 03:15 from wYK} - click to readhow me can upgrade it?

• 2014-01-31 16:59
  • uZaT

> In reply to ahmed_tarek @ 2014-01-08 18:55 from Nu$N - click to readto everyone: please don't leave your phone charging for 2days, it could burn your phone and your house.. the beam has a separate charger and battery, it's more safe to use it than directly charging your phone..

• 2014-01-24 03:41
  • wYK}

go to youtube and search for the channel "allabouthegalaxybeam".. you can find ways to make the beam faster and many things you can do with the beam.. i got no problem with the beam, except the lag sometimes because i'm using the leaked jelly bean version..

• 2014-01-24 03:15
  • wYK}

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-21 09:12 from g8Kr - click to readIt last for about 4 hours for me...and we got 2 batteries...so no problem at all.

• 2014-01-21 17:26
  • JxK8

> In reply to norr @ 2014-01-14 17:45 from tufa - click to read Battery Problem, Projector consume too much power

• 2014-01-21 09:12
  • g8Kr

I purchased the samsung galaxy beam a couple of days ago mainly because of the projector, but now i find that i can not even use the video call option. It ends my call in the same second and i dont know why... I have tried with calling a friend per video call who has also a beam... Does anyone know what the problem might be? Thx

• 2014-01-17 15:57
  • dMKZ

> In reply to mel @ 2014-01-12 20:26 from TrjP - click to read--Install Official Leaked Version:
--Root for Jelly Bean:
--2 Things to Have ZERO LAG:
1)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...teFIgJnKGcUN
2)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW81YJME69U
Now u have Beam JB with ZERO Lag and works Perfect. Have Fun.

• 2014-01-14 18:38
  • JxK8

I bought this galaxy beam for almost 1 and 1/2 year..
this is a nice phone.. Amazing.. Can project everything...

But.. For the last month.. This phone just got a problem... It keeps freeze, hang... & automatically restart...

Reset to factory setting.. format the software.. But the problem still remains...

Whyyy???

• 2014-01-14 17:45
  • tufa

> In reply to Wipeout @ 2014-01-11 10:05 from JxK8 - click to readHow to root it to jelly bean 4.1? Pls teach me. Tnx

• 2014-01-12 20:26
  • TrjP

im planning to buy this phone , but it is really good even though its just a dual-core ?

• 2014-01-12 10:44
  • 7X1D

I got this phone long time now...IF u get a problem u can always replace it with warranty, nothing to discuss here... For me it works fine and i am a 'Heavy user' U can install Leak Version Jelly Bean and with 2 Apps it works fluently, no lag AT ALL... Whoever wanna try it whisper me and or wtite here and i can always help them with that...Amazing Phone..Projector rocks..

• 2014-01-11 10:05
  • JxK8

i work in maintenance of all smart phones and this one has a serious problem after i 've red all opinions ..found that many of ppl had the same problem ..which i found out after trying to repair this phone , it depends on a power supply ic called ab8200 or something .its the first thing that get burned ,, i assume that kind of power supply module is weak for such phones .my friend left it in charging for 2 days .. and found it dead .it didnt open even a led ..and when i opened it .i found the power supply ic is burned for no reason ...i just like to share that info for everyone can use it to take a decision .thx for reading :D

• 2014-01-08 18:55
  • Nu$N

> In reply to Neptune @ 2013-10-27 19:43 from n5px - click to readomg dude how could u write so much?

• 2014-01-04 23:35
  • piUU

> In reply to smile plz..!! @ 2013-12-13 12:29 from vQ{k - click to readI have been purchase this mobile before around one year a go.
i didn't use it for six months because of hanging or freezing & finally stopped at all.
i sent for preparing and till now not finished because the spare part not available in UAE.According to the expert person. "IC power & other thing".
What i would like to ask if you have any advice or suggesion for reparing in UAE

• 2013-12-14 10:52
  • mTZf

> In reply to nick @ 2013-12-10 07:37 from tB0e - click to readi recently purchased galaxy beam. and upgrade to jelly bean.. but the problem is it hangs...
any solution..???
do you think icecream sandwich would be great..???
regards..

• 2013-12-13 12:29
  • vQ{k

> In reply to Isidya @ 2013-12-04 23:57 from AL%t - click to readuse the splashstop app, it's the fastest one that i use.. you can use video streaming with no lag, but you can't use it for anything that changes the pc's screen (pc games)..

• 2013-12-11 17:41
  • wYK}

I love this phone. it does everything a smart phone needs to do. but the beam head is a very very fun experience especially if you have little kids at home.
but don't forget to put in a memory card otherwise you'll be complaining about a freezing phone, just like my silly cousin :)))

• 2013-12-10 07:37
  • tB0e

I am very glad of getting this awesome phone! It serves me very well! But I have a delicate question. I want to connect the Beam (projector) with the computer I am using.Ex. I want to watch a movie or play a game from the computer, but watch it on the wall from the projector.Does anyone knows how should it be made? I'll be very thankful!!

• 2013-12-04 23:57
  • AL%t

• 2013-12-04 23:55
  • AL%t

does anyone now how to rearrange icons on the Samsung Galaxy beam??

• 2013-12-01 22:06
  • 7BRM
Total of 715 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I8530 Galaxy Beam.