The battery is interchangable, but I'm getting 2 days use comfortably on a full charge so it's not been an issue for me.
I have a problem. Although the internet is running perfectly and is opening all the sites, i cannot configure my google account - the reply is that there is no internet connection. Am I missing something? Please help! Any suggestions..
GPS ... sorted.... works on all galaxy s ,s vibrant captivate ...
* Step 1 -- Open menu > settings > Location & Security. Uncheck the box next to "Use Wireless Networks"
* Step 2 -- Open the dialer (the phone button) and enter the following: *#*#1472365#*#* . Then press "send" to open the Vibrant's LbsTestMode menu.
* Step 3 -- In the LBSTestMode menu, press “Application Settings” and change “Operation Mode” to “MS Based.”
* Step 4 -- In the LBSTestMode menu, find “SUPL/CP Settings” and change the SERVER & PORT to supl.google.com and port 7276 (DO NOT use www. in front of supl !)
* Step 5 -- Reboot your phone.
* Step 6 -- Open menu > settings > Location & Security. Check the box next to "Use Wireless Networks"
If you want to reverse these changes, the original specs are:
Operation Mode: Standalone
is there any different between 16GB and 8GB for the fastest phone running ? instead of just can save more bigger file (capacity)..Please let me know.
unknown07, 22 Jul 2010What is better the samsung wave or the samsung galaxy S??? Bigger screen, much much more apps available, so it's the S.
cloudx_23, 22 Jul 2010hows the quality of the pic and video at night? Im extremely worried that the pics would suck ... moreNo worries about that. It has good gamma balancing, so you can make picture in relatively dark rooms. Even with camera flash (I had an Omnia HD phone, 8MP camera) pictures are not nice in very dark environments.
hows the quality of the pic and video at night? Im extremely worried that the pics would suck because of lack of flash.
hey anybody say the performance of samsung 19000 galaxy s is good or not....
is it a good phone compare to other phones..
is there any drawbacks in this phone
give me the cost of this phone
plz explain me clearly
sazz, 22 Jul 2010after 3 day's using it, it better than x10... very clear HD quality pic,fast n very reliable, ... moreAbout the Glaxy S battery, I cannot find any place explaining wheter the battery is interchangeable or not. In other words, can I have a spare battery and can I make the change by myself, or it it impossible like in the Iphone? Thanks!
sazz, 22 Jul 2010after 3 day's using it, it better than x10... very clear HD quality pic,fast n very reliable, ... moreHi user....Please do ur investigation and let me know.........I am planning to buy this mobile by half of next month
Anonymous, 21 Jul 2010no flash? what a crapSure, iPhone 4 without webflash (and great antenna btw:)) is perfect, aye?
Dave, 21 Jul 2010Ok so I bought phone and its my first time having Andriod. What are the must have Apps for thi... moreTrack and protect, Application lock (or something like that, I do not have the phone by me), Ringoid, Shazam, and an app to cache google map tiles (if you want to travel abroad).
I would just like to add my 2 cents as far as battery issues.
1. I use task killer to disable unused apps and free up ram/cache info and save on a little battery power
2. i setup the brightness manually to be low and the phone is still very bright. The phone on average uses 80-90% of its power from this alone so it is VERY important to manage. I used it auto on the first day and the phone lasted me about 12 hours. Once i set it up manually i got about 14-15. For example 8am-11PM. With lots of use. The phone battery seems very realistic to use in a single day..but more than 20 hours i would say you would have to have moderate to low usage..i would say i have high usage..1st day i had it with a full charge
30emails 10with attachments
20 app downloads
30 min of web browsing
30 min of phone calls
50% total time using WIFI
40% with 3g
the rest just browsing on the phone setting up emails and such
please feel free to email me with any specific questions: email@example.com
I love this phone!
Today is the second day i use the phone fully and using it for just about the same amount my battery is only about 47% compared to 30ish% the day before..last night it crapped out at around 1145 with 5% energy..its 8pm now and im at 47%..so far i have charged it fully 3 times..i expect 2-4 more charges and im gonna get a max time of about 15-18 hours of hard use..LOVE THIS PHONE!!