Samsung I9000 Galaxy S - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Personally this is one of the best touch screen phones I have seen. I usually prefer phones with a full qwerty key-board, but the features on this phone is enough to make me switch from my Bold 9700...wow!

• 2010-04-24 19:30
  • kiQC

> In reply to Thomy @ 2010-04-24 14:46 from LkWy - click to readLooL don't worry about it bro, your english is fine and I can understand everything :)

If you know that lacking a flash will limit the good pictures you can take, and also limit the HD recording and your fine with that, then it's bro it's you call and I totally respect it :)

I'm just saying that, since your paying at least try to look for other alternatives that may also have a lot to offer and not lack a simple hardware like a flash. After all your paying for a high end phone and it should have most of the important things.

Good day :)

• 2010-04-24 19:30
  • kJqe

> In reply to L.K. @ 2010-04-24 18:59 from veT3 - click to readVery good comment bro, that's exactly my point. I'm not here to bash or annoy others. I just believe that a high end phone that lacks a flash is just something that is not acceptable at all. In fact, I find it insulting adding HD recording features with out a flash. It's like fooling people that you have HD recording and even the phones with VGA recording will record far better specially in low light conditions and in night time.

It's nice to see people who are wise and still using their brain :)

• 2010-04-24 19:27
  • kJqe

> In reply to Jack @ 2010-04-24 14:30 from i2sR - click to readEven if it didn't have a flash the screen specs alone would make up for it. In either case it does come with a flash.

• 2010-04-24 19:24
  • kiQC

sigh..samsung..does it hurt to include a flash? i don't mind the extra weight which i think won't affect much at all..i rather pay the price of being a slightly heavy phone than missing out important specs..is almost a perfect phone for me... sigh, so close yet so far... (-__-)

• 2010-04-24 18:59
  • veT3

LED Flash is present

• 2010-04-24 15:02
  • 0Sxe

> In reply to SE 2010 @ 2010-04-24 08:10 from 9xdQ - click to readOh Yes,
Boy, i don´t discard to buy a HTC Desire, but i read in 5 foruns the people saying that HTC Desire have a very, very very quite loudspeasker... i´n afraid oh that...

• 2010-04-24 14:52

> In reply to SE 2010 @ 2010-04-24 08:10 from 9xdQ - click to read
Yes, i Agree with you. But the Samsung Bean have 384mb Ram and 800Mhz and is not slim. I have a Omnia HD, i know what is have a 8mpx led camera, but i prefer "to change?" this advantages to a big screem and a Slim phone with 1ghz and suposef 512mb ram.
Oh God, my english is terrible, Sorry S.E. can you understand me?

• 2010-04-24 14:46
  • LkWy

Is it going to be released before september, anyone know!? It would be a perfect phone if it had a flash, but that still wont hold it down.

• 2010-04-24 14:30
  • i2sR

Are these Android phones easy to update (v2.1 to 2.2)?
And are all Android phones updateable?

• 2010-04-24 13:52
  • nmQj

> In reply to Thomy @ 2010-04-24 05:49 from LkWy - click to readSince I'm a fair person I must admit that its absolutely gorgeous! Stunning screen quality. However, the samsung beam also has a super amoled screen along with a 8mp camera + led flash + projector. So I think you will still have a pretty decent phone but a clever one that gives you the true advantage of the HD recording and still pictures ;)

Anyway, thanks for the comment bro.

• 2010-04-24 08:10
  • 9xdQ

I don´t care if galaxy s don´t have Led Flash or if its is a Iphoine Copy!!! For me, this image quality is everything that i need!!! I´m shocked!!!

• 2010-04-24 05:49
  • LkWy

> In reply to phones fan @ 2010-04-24 01:34 from fwMS - click to readHey buddy :)

Long time no see. How are u? Did you buy a cellphone or not yet, I remember you were deciding between the desire and samsung :)

• 2010-04-24 02:06
  • kJqe

> In reply to SE 2010 @ 2010-04-23 11:04 from kJXa - click to readProblem and solution :

problem : SE X10 does not have multi-touch support
solution : wait for htc desire update ..... ;)

• 2010-04-24 01:34
  • fwMS

> In reply to SE 2010 @ 2010-04-23 13:33 from kJq5 - click to read i don't think "samsung does not respect their customers" i just think that they should burn the MF! who was in charge of the camera in this device!

"Peace"

but i still think this is numero 1 in android in speed, screen, size...

• 2010-04-23 23:43
  • LJBm

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-04-23 16:08 from prm5 - click to readI agree with you

• 2010-04-23 16:22
  • SnAm

I9000 Galaxy S is the best .

Yeah SE X10 is su*ck .looooooooooooool

• 2010-04-23 16:08
  • prm5

Anyway I did enough posting here for one day, and I will not reply on any brain washed samsung users who refuse to admit the truth that it was super st*ipid not to include the flash.

If you want to go for this device it's your call, but all I'm saying is that for a high end phone that doesn't have a flash is a huge huge huge shame!!! And shows clearly how samsung does not respect their customers at all.

Peace,

• 2010-04-23 13:33
  • kJq5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-04-23 12:00 from 3TwK - click to readThe lack of flash will not give you the ability to fully enjoy the HD recording so sorry it's related. And the lack of flash will also prevent you from capturing good pictures at night and viewing them in your lovely super amoled screen!! So it's all related. And everything you have is limited with this fake high end phone. Go for the samsung beam at least its worth the money.

• 2010-04-23 13:06
  • kJq5

> In reply to SE 2010 @ 2010-04-23 11:04 from kJXa - click to readI´ll take a 4" Super AMOLED screen, HD video recording/playback, the most powerful processor in the market and multi-touch instead of a damn flashlight.

• 2010-04-23 12:00
  • 3TwK
Total of 13040 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9000 Galaxy S.