Samsung I9000 Galaxy S - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.5
6.4
6.5

Does this phone hav a flash for camera ?

• 2010-04-06 01:56
  • qJ@8

> In reply to sai @ 2010-04-05 13:58 from tVw5 - click to readThat's def. not the Galaxy S. Because the report states the phones to the left of the Samsung Wave will cost less.
But who knows maybe its a 4gig version..that would still be pretty dope.

• 2010-04-05 22:41
  • 4G9{

> In reply to Mirham @ 2010-04-05 16:32 from uNVK - click to readThanks, Any chance of release in late April or start of May? or will it take more time? And How was the Picture quality of the Camera?

• 2010-04-05 21:13
  • 2SUp

> In reply to [deleted post]Yeah u r right!the company is also full of duplication of models as usual!

• 2010-04-05 21:06
  • N7Dr

Best smartphone on the planet: Super AMOLED screeen, 720p @30fps, 90 millions triangles per second (game console like feature) hummingbird 1ghz processor (3 times faster than any processor).

South Korea is one of the most advanced countries in technology today. It's like year "2015" in there.

• 2010-04-05 19:36
  • pXa1

will tmobile usa get this fone?

• 2010-04-05 18:37
  • 4c@i

I think this is good hand set but no flash....i think this phone price is not more than 50000 pakistani rupee....

• 2010-04-05 18:00
  • uW5I

> In reply to Mirham @ 2010-04-05 16:32 from uNVK - click to readThanks a tonne for the info dear :)

• 2010-04-05 17:06
  • utnN

After the Beam, my technical supervisor bro from samsung korea gave me another big treat. I just got around to twiddling this phone in my bros office. I didn't get the full taste of it 'cause as usual the pre release unit was running on android 1.6. If not for the occasional color banding of 65K of android 1.6 the phone screen looks absolutely brilliant I couldn't just wait to see its full power with android 2.1 but my bro says they usually check technical errors by installing 1.6 and it'll available in a while. I couldn't check the sunlight legibility but under direct flash light in the office it looked quite better than my omnia HD. Unlike the prototype beam I tested, the Galaxy S proto is quite fast. It beats my fw upgraded omnia hd's best performance by miles. I wonder what'll happen with the retail unit. The gallery unfortunately is bit slow but that's probably an early stage issue. The camer interface is identical to pixon12 but I couldn't use most features of it right then. What amazed me was how little time it takes for the camera to start up and focus, shoot and save a photo even for a protype. I'll tell you more about it a bit later as I have to go for some errands right now. See ya. If u have any question just ask me I'll try to answer.

• 2010-04-05 16:32
  • uNVK

Just wondering, When would be this avialable in Indian market and at what price !!!

Any idea ?

• 2010-04-05 16:08
  • PUam

i realy feel somthing missing in it like flash which is very necessaey for any camera and also its 5MP camera is less.So i thing it should be improve till it relese.

• 2010-04-05 14:14
  • TL5a

According to EngadgXX, the price is just below US$700 / 20,000 Russian Ruble.

See the full report below, Galaxy S is second from left, beside Wave. It is a reasonable price if it is true.

• 2010-04-05 13:58
  • tVw5

If this phone have camera with flash, I`m definitely going to buy it. If no flash, I`m getting evo 4g. It`s as easy as that. the whole camera is useless at night without it.

• 2010-04-05 12:18
  • m78h

this year i think theres going to be a big clash between nokia,samsung and lg
nokia with n-8
samsung with m8920
lg with gw990 and opollo

• 2010-04-05 11:45
  • tZtV

> In reply to Sandeep @ 2010-04-05 09:33 from uWty - click to readSure, a Chinese replica.

• 2010-04-05 11:11
  • QxpX

> In reply to Sreerag @ 2010-04-05 08:53 from s81Q - click to readHey Its available in India now.

• 2010-04-05 09:33
  • uWty

I hope it would have a dual SIM capability.

• 2010-04-05 09:11
  • RBB1

I think this phone is gonna revolutionize the phone market...Guys is this coming to India??Plz reply!!

• 2010-04-05 08:53
  • s81Q

> In reply to Vijay @ 2010-04-04 17:42 from Mfxg - click to readVijay, All you need to do is register yourself for emails from website like this one, mobilegyaan, medianama and so on. It is no rocket science, in this age of instant info. on the net, or even your mobile. Chill! Jatin, New Delhi, India

• 2010-04-05 08:16
  • vGhZ

is FLASH really important even more than Trackball/D-Pad?

It may sometimes prove to be a nightmare for touchphone to not have Trackball/D-Pad for all those common activities, especially for an heavy-texter.

Trackball/D-Pad is way more important than FLASH in my opinion, which unfortunately it lacks! Think of manipulating 4" touchphone only with your fingers, even Nexus has trackball!

I love my spica in this regard!

• 2010-04-05 08:09
  • utnQ
Total of 13071 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9000 Galaxy S.