Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.1
6.9
6.7

> In reply to palon30 @ 2014-11-11 09:01 from mnnH - click to readThere is no problem in set. i thing you have custom software thats why bugs come in the operating system and create problems. go to market flash it and advise to put original software then everything will be normal.

• 2014-11-20 10:56
  • PSdD

Hi everyone!!

My Samsung i9003 restarts until battery is off. When it restarts all data is lost. How can I fix it?

• 2014-11-13 17:21
  • LxX1

This model of Samsung really got so much problem. It's very slow and always hanging since new and once it hangs, if it does restart itself, I need to pull the battery just to be back on normal again. It's performance is very poor and laggy most if the times. After updating to Gingerbread, it gets worse than better. Like when receiving SMS, it does not store the messages in the inbox and messages can only be read in the notification board. Once I click on that message, there's no message to read and when I go back to notification board, it's gone. So, only partial message I can read in that sense and I don't know if I'am the only experiencing this after the update.

There is also problem with playing videos after the update, it cannot play HD videos smoothly unlike before. The screen stays On if lets say I'm charging it and starts to notify that it is already fully charged. Also, when notifying me for something, screen doesn't turns off. There is also an issue with GPS connectivity, very poor and always losing the signal even on open space or with no obstructions. Same goes for internet connectivity, very slow, weak and sometimes losing connectivity. With all these problems, my next phone will not be Samsung for sure.

• 2014-11-11 09:01
  • mnnH

> In reply to reddy s m @ 2014-03-21 03:46 from utZc - click to readI too have same problem

• 2014-10-15 17:30
  • te3a

I want flip-cover of GT-i9003 model.

• 2014-10-12 08:42
  • t}iT

I have this mobile but verry bad mobile slow and tow time betrry problem

• 2014-10-02 17:23
  • KIS4

samsung galaxy i9003 is a phone with lot of complaints.

• 2014-09-28 08:09
  • ut{C

Is google hangout compatible for this device.if yes then please help

• 2014-09-20 17:42
  • te3a

I want to update this model of android in my cell phone IMEI no. 359374041289410

• 2014-09-02 13:28
  • PGsh

> In reply to Srinvasan @ 2014-05-30 09:07 from utcC - click to readI was using samsung phone since 2004, but now i feel it is wastage of money buying samsung phone. Everytime they would come with new phone and after sometime the price drops. I had SAmsung I9003 Galaxy S. Initially the phone was hanging. I nuse to remove battery everytime to restart the phone. For the past 6 months, the phone restart itselfs. Yesterday I went to Samsung service centre, they are asking to change motherboard and it would cost Rs. 6500 and there is no gurantee, if the phone would work or not. If i resell i would not get the price also. Gave the phone to my kid for playing. Request you to thinkl before you purchase samsung smartphones.

• 2014-08-28 08:49
  • A5tb

how to get back the 2.3.6

• 2014-08-15 11:33
  • 7wjD

> In reply to Meeran @ 2013-09-22 08:39 from mI6L - click to readinstall samsung usb driver to ur pc. then download the cf-root from the developer website same like that download 4.2.2 or 4.2.3 or 4.4.2 version rom with gapps.

instal cf-root-i9003 using odin then. Volup + home key + power button u will redirect to cwm mod delete wipe cache and dalvic cache. and then go to install from sd card there it will show custom rom which u have saved in sd card install and enjoy :) sorry for my english

• 2014-08-09 10:22
  • vG44

> In reply to vikas pandey @ 2014-04-15 14:47 from uwSE - click to readI face the same problem. I would not recommend to anyone for samsung mobile.

• 2014-06-19 11:30

• F

it was so good speed net 3g call is good and games

• 2014-06-15 09:35
  • KS6u

> In reply to RagingSoul @ 2014-06-01 17:46 from wrsF - click to readme to it doesn't show network

• 2014-06-07 18:55
  • 3bMr

I buy this phone longtime ago then i got problem it doesnt show network and IMEI, i go to Samsung center but they cant fix it -_- So from now on im not buy Samsung product again....

• 2014-06-01 17:46
  • wrsF

Mobile was purchased in Chennai. When I have stayed
in London, when I am downloading the apps it stated
problem. I have to charge offen. After six months
when we went to U S, again when we are downloading the
apps it started giving broblem and not at all working.
Always it shows samsung logo. Last month when I came to
Chennai, I visited the samsung and they have informed us
that the motherboard was corrupted and you have to change the same for which Rs.6500 we will charge.
After that also there is no gurantee it will work.
I feel Samsung people always ask the customer to
chenage the motherboard. And I have not decided
to spend for the motherboard. My Nokia mobile is
much better then this model.

• 2014-05-30 09:07
  • utcC

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-24 05:38 from J21s - click to readok just switch off phone remove sim and memory and press volume up+powerbutton+home button at once for 10seconds and the recovery mode will appear there just to wipe data and cache partition if there are files in the phone dont do wipe if you do all the data in phone will be deleted just copy the phone data to your computer and do wipe after wiping the first option reboot system click on that if it not works you have to get the mobile to service centre

• 2014-05-07 04:41
  • bJeT
Total of 4668 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL.