Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.1
7.0
6.8

Is google hangout compatible for this device.if yes then please help

• 2014-09-20 17:42
  • te3a

I want to update this model of android in my cell phone IMEI no. 359374041289410

• 2014-09-02 13:28
  • PGsh

> In reply to Srinvasan @ 2014-05-30 09:07 from utcC - click to readI was using samsung phone since 2004, but now i feel it is wastage of money buying samsung phone. Everytime they would come with new phone and after sometime the price drops. I had SAmsung I9003 Galaxy S. Initially the phone was hanging. I nuse to remove battery everytime to restart the phone. For the past 6 months, the phone restart itselfs. Yesterday I went to Samsung service centre, they are asking to change motherboard and it would cost Rs. 6500 and there is no gurantee, if the phone would work or not. If i resell i would not get the price also. Gave the phone to my kid for playing. Request you to thinkl before you purchase samsung smartphones.

• 2014-08-28 08:49
  • A5tb

how to get back the 2.3.6

• 2014-08-15 11:33
  • 7wjD

> In reply to Meeran @ 2013-09-22 08:39 from mI6L - click to readinstall samsung usb driver to ur pc. then download the cf-root from the developer website same like that download 4.2.2 or 4.2.3 or 4.4.2 version rom with gapps.

instal cf-root-i9003 using odin then. Volup + home key + power button u will redirect to cwm mod delete wipe cache and dalvic cache. and then go to install from sd card there it will show custom rom which u have saved in sd card install and enjoy :) sorry for my english

• 2014-08-09 10:22
  • vG44

> In reply to vikas pandey @ 2014-04-15 14:47 from uwSE - click to readI face the same problem. I would not recommend to anyone for samsung mobile.

• 2014-06-19 11:30

• F

it was so good speed net 3g call is good and games

• 2014-06-15 09:35
  • KS6u

> In reply to RagingSoul @ 2014-06-01 17:46 from wrsF - click to readme to it doesn't show network

• 2014-06-07 18:55
  • 3bMr

I buy this phone longtime ago then i got problem it doesnt show network and IMEI, i go to Samsung center but they cant fix it -_- So from now on im not buy Samsung product again....

• 2014-06-01 17:46
  • wrsF

Mobile was purchased in Chennai. When I have stayed
in London, when I am downloading the apps it stated
problem. I have to charge offen. After six months
when we went to U S, again when we are downloading the
apps it started giving broblem and not at all working.
Always it shows samsung logo. Last month when I came to
Chennai, I visited the samsung and they have informed us
that the motherboard was corrupted and you have to change the same for which Rs.6500 we will charge.
After that also there is no gurantee it will work.
I feel Samsung people always ask the customer to
chenage the motherboard. And I have not decided
to spend for the motherboard. My Nokia mobile is
much better then this model.

• 2014-05-30 09:07
  • utcC

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-24 05:38 from J21s - click to readok just switch off phone remove sim and memory and press volume up+powerbutton+home button at once for 10seconds and the recovery mode will appear there just to wipe data and cache partition if there are files in the phone dont do wipe if you do all the data in phone will be deleted just copy the phone data to your computer and do wipe after wiping the first option reboot system click on that if it not works you have to get the mobile to service centre

• 2014-05-07 04:41
  • bJeT

My father bought this phone a year ago and I must say.. the performance is POW! but the battery is bleak! I cannot pass a day without charging it! The screen is awesome.. the camera is awesome.. the video is a bit blurry but you can get used to it.. and the battery is bleak! the only thing i hate about this phone is the heat problems! I am checking my email for 30 minutes but my phone eventually heated up like oven! But overall I like this phone and I recommend it to people who uses CAMERA only!

• 2014-04-30 15:13
  • YTZs

my samsung galaxy is restart again and again what can i do.....? plz someone help me....

• 2014-04-26 12:02
  • bCeJ

how to open screen locked with arabic letter and i forgot my pasword,can i open through internet or not

• 2014-04-24 05:38
  • J21s

I used this phone for 1,5 years. I cant't recommend it. Whenever you need it, it stops responding, becomes unstable, freezes or shuts down. It has a problem of heatening. At these times, it consumes a lot of power. Since I used the phone attentively, I sold it and bought an iphone5. Thanks god I've no problems since then... Now I'm not sure about buying a Samsung again. If they produce such a phone, how can I rely on them? What a bad thing for a company... I believe that perfection is a very important thing. I'm sure they have better phones but they have lost my credit...

• 2014-04-20 07:44
  • 3xXL

ridiculous and horrible phone, dont ever purchase . i have tried it for one year after six months without any critical issue (i.e. break, water, accident etc) its touch stopped working. service centre professionals says its may because of pressure on the screen. its touch does'nt come single its a combo i.e. (touch + LCD) costing Rs 7000/- that means it'll suck your pocket. if you wanna smartphone best go for local companies like micromax etc less price more features use them thoroughly if any issue come get it repaired at low costing.

• 2014-04-15 14:47
  • uwSE

can,t switch on my camera its faulty....pathetic phone

• 2014-04-07 23:58
  • fuvQ

> In reply to ngima @ 2014-03-31 19:32 from HBJ1 - click to readI have i9003 Mobile from one year but no problam my phone. So I like this mobile phone Thank.

• 2014-04-04 03:35
  • rKJD
Total of 4661 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL.