Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.1
6.9
6.7

I used this phone for 1,5 years. I cant't recommend it. Whenever you need it, it stops responding, becomes unstable, freezes or shuts down. It has a problem of heatening. At these times, it consumes a lot of power. Since I used the phone attentively, I sold it and bought an iphone5. Thanks god I've no problems since then... Now I'm not sure about buying a Samsung again. If they produce such a phone, how can I rely on them? What a bad thing for a company... I believe that perfection is a very important thing. I'm sure they have better phones but they have lost my credit...

• 2014-04-20 07:44
  • 3xXL

ridiculous and horrible phone, dont ever purchase . i have tried it for one year after six months without any critical issue (i.e. break, water, accident etc) its touch stopped working. service centre professionals says its may because of pressure on the screen. its touch does'nt come single its a combo i.e. (touch + LCD) costing Rs 7000/- that means it'll suck your pocket. if you wanna smartphone best go for local companies like micromax etc less price more features use them thoroughly if any issue come get it repaired at low costing.

• 2014-04-15 14:47
  • uwSE

can,t switch on my camera its faulty....pathetic phone

• 2014-04-07 23:58
  • fuvQ

> In reply to ngima @ 2014-03-31 19:32 from HBJ1 - click to readI have i9003 Mobile from one year but no problam my phone. So I like this mobile phone Thank.

• 2014-04-04 03:35
  • rKJD

> In reply to p for Pravin @ 2012-04-30 17:32 from ttc1 - click to readWifi on auto switch off & on what's the prob plz replie

• 2014-03-31 19:32
  • HBJ1

> In reply to reddy s m @ 2014-03-21 03:46 from utZc - click to readI have a phone for 2 years.
I had a problem after the purchase of approximately 2 months.
2 times my phone goes off and after switching I had no network.
That second time I could not run it.
Service under warranty even though I was charged 25 euros.
He lost the IMEI ....
I think the problem was that the phone connect to a computer on KIES program and it is by default UPDATED SOFTWARE.
I use translation.

• 2014-03-24 09:43
  • pWX{

a reputed company's this GT-I9003 purchases 2012. Suddenly this phone not showing SIM card details and says no service. on query that IMEI erased which is not understood. Are you supplying such product to the customers, how it was happen please clarify ?

• 2014-03-21 03:46
  • utZc

> In reply to Dharm @ 2014-03-08 06:18 from bESX - click to readsamsung i9003 Aalaxy sL

• 2014-03-13 17:59
  • t1$B

> In reply to [deleted post]my.mobile

• 2014-03-13 17:56
  • t1$B

> In reply to Dharm @ 2014-03-08 06:18 from bESX - click to readCheck this out.

This is of course an alpha build, which is not recommended for daily use, though it does provide i9003 users with functional Android 4.4.2

Enjoy!

• 2014-03-13 11:59
  • UFKQ

GT i9003, very good experience, well phone
working good,

guys, if anybody have a setup of software update of GT i9003 please provide me...

Touch is given problem

• 2014-03-08 06:18
  • bESX

I bought my Samsung Galaxy S GT19003 last June, 2011 and until now ( March, 2014), I havent encountered problem so far. Everything is functioning well for the last 3 years. I dropped it many times but did not experience malfunction. I will surely buy my next unit from Samsung...the phablet Samsung Note 2. Reading all reviews from internet...this is quite a superb design...i'll go for it!!! Thank you Samsung!!!

• 2014-03-03 07:29
  • v0qg

I9003
can not make Skype video call on this handset. camera start blinking in video call.
very bad experience

• 2014-02-26 13:11
  • tdxH

> In reply to p7 @ 2013-12-18 18:28 from KAed - click to readHi Dde, did u get it done outside.. coz service center guys claim that no one outside can do it legally as it tampers the original IMEI no. I am also facing same problem and they are asking 5.5 K to replace it

• 2014-02-24 08:41
  • PSL0

> In reply to Nichell @ 2014-01-15 09:24 from vaN} - click to readSame thing happened to my phone also.. My phone was working till morning. Had done a factory reset in night and downloaded skype, viber, whatsapp and facebook.. and then all of sudden it started showing in Flight mode next morning.. When checked using code, it dont show IMEI no. Went to service center and those guys r saying that I downloaded some app which corrupted the motherboard file. Now asking me 5.5K to replace it saying this cannot be recovered !!

• 2014-02-24 08:39
  • PSL0

> In reply to jhay @ 2014-01-17 04:16 from JBbK - click to readEven I too tried it.. My phone was working till morning. Had done a factory reset in night and downloaded skype, viber, whatsapp and facebook.. and then all of sudden it started showing in Flight mode next morning.. When checked using code, it dont show IMEI no. Went to service center and those guys r saying that I downloaded some app which corrupted the motherboard file. Now asking me 5.5K to replace it saying this cannot be recovered !!

• 2014-02-24 08:38
  • PSL0

Crap phone.. Just did a factory reset and downloaded skype, viber, whatsapp and facebook from play store.. and its motherboard files got corrupted.. Now it is not showing even the IMEI number.. Went to service center and those B**** r saying that u must have downloaded some app which corrupted the files and hence its not our responsibility. Now asking 5.5K to replace the motherboard.. What the CRAP - The phone also and the service center also !!

• 2014-02-24 08:34
  • PSL0

fix restarts and shutdowns by flashing it with I9003XXKB3 and then I9003DDMF1. Those are stock roms. They are very stable and has increased my i9003's performance. Just Google it.

• 2014-02-20 03:46
  • YTZ%

it frequently gets struck,freezed and also it heatens

• 2014-02-16 10:32
  • NvHh

> In reply to Zakeer @ 2014-02-07 17:29 from tUsh - click to readexactly same problem here.. service center asking 5k for repair.. :D

• 2014-02-15 17:45
  • utaX
Total of 4665 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL.