Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.1
7.0
6.8

Does 4gb indian version of this handset have gorilla glass display...?
Those who have this handset please help those people who want to buy this handset...! It will really help them to clarify their doubts...!

• 2011-03-04 06:48
  • t}AX

Does 4gb indian version of this handset have gorilla glass display...?

• 2011-03-04 06:43
  • t}AX

Check out the Samsumg Mobile India Website. This Phones is listed as Galaxy S LCD 4GB and as per the specification it says internal memory of 4GB and expandable upto 32GB.

• 2011-03-04 06:09
  • 2@Yy

What about the audio quality of this device.
Is it in the same grade as of Galaxy s-i9000?

And are there any significant diffrences in the performance of TI OMAP 3630 as compared to Galaxy S's Hummingbird?

• 2011-03-04 05:09
  • 9DH{

worst handset than c7,c7 beat this phone in every acept,so guys go for c7

• 2011-03-04 03:47
  • s8g{

Its known as samsung galaxy s lcd 4gb in India.
Its got 4gb internal memory rather than 16gb.
I want to know how much RAM & ROM is available.
Does it have gorilla glass display, Adobe flash 10.1 or not.
Any information about gingerbread update?
Bluetooth version is 2.1 rather than 3.0 I think.
Any other information will also be useful.
Thanks a lot.

• 2011-03-03 20:57
  • t1%F

Hi Guys,

Bought this on the 1st of march on letsbuy.com and they delivered me the phone today with a free mini speaker. i gotta tell you i just couldnt take my hands and eyes of it. Im not a new android user. i have been using android phones for the past 1.5 yrs and i have to say this is by far the best phone android phone out there for this price tag. i have used amoled phones too. And have to say that the display on par with them. im extremely happy. had it side by side with my friends nokia c7 (someone here's so fond of it, so to answer his enthusiastic review) my friend almost had a heart attack looking at the design and the beautiful Super Clear LCD, which clearly defeats the c7's amoled. go for it guys!

• 2011-03-03 20:43
  • j012

Its named samsung galaxy s lcd 4gb in India. It has 4gb phone memory.
I want to know how much rom & ram is available in it.
Does it have gorilla glass ?
Bluetooth version is 2.1 opposed to 3.0 in galaxy s.
Does it comes preinstalled with thinkfree document editor or viewer only.
Will it be updated to gingerbread ?
Flash 10.1 supported or not ?
Also please let me know if any other differences are there in the indian version from the one showed here.
Thanks a lot.

• 2011-03-03 20:42
  • t1%F

I am not able to play HD MP4 720p video on my galaxy sl please help how to play that video!!

• 2011-03-03 20:32
  • PWhq

> In reply to Google @ 2011-03-02 18:30 from vG1k - click to readHi
i read ur post. U have this superb handset...! I m using nokia symbian phone since 2 years. I really love my handset. Now on my b'day i m going to buy a new handset. I really want to try new android os. I have some querries about this handset.
In nokia handset there is nice option in messaging application called 'my folder' where we can save our messages by making folders as per our choice like all love messages i have saved in 'love' folder, all jokes messages i have saved in 'jokes' folder which i have created as per my choice. Does this handset also support similer type of function? Because i have nearly 3500+ sms in mobile which are very valuable for me...!

• 2011-03-03 19:55
  • t}AX

Hey, how about the browser? Is it smooth like my HTC desire? Or is laggy like galaxy tab. I've compared these two side by side and the HTC smashes out the galaxy tab. Please note I'm a Samsung fan but the HTC is so smooth, there's no lag at all and the browser is to dye for. If only Samsung will. Catch up in this regard....

• 2011-03-03 19:23
  • 3%Xs

Between xperia neo and galaxy sl...which 1 is better? I'm planning to buy my first ever android phone. My priority is to :

-surfing the net (wifi)
-gaming

camera doesn't need to be too gud as i already have a digital camera =)

• 2011-03-03 17:15
  • RNDm

can this play Games such as NFS, Angry Bird and all action games.
Plz Plz reply soon n thanks.

• 2011-03-03 16:40
  • tUsS

hi guys i m from india and interested to buy this phone. Pls tell me the current cost. And those who r using this phone pls share your reviews. Thanx.

• 2011-03-03 16:03
  • wdM6

Any idea when is the official launch of this phone in India??

• 2011-03-03 14:43
  • 2TH%

Just an hour ago got my SL delivered from flipkart. WOW looking great. New to Andriod and Smart phone, so not much comments as of now. Should take a week to comment on all aspects.

• 2011-03-03 13:01
  • vwek

> In reply to Google @ 2011-03-02 18:30 from vG1k - click to readhey I would like to know the touch screan experience of samsung SL. Can u pls share ur experience?

• 2011-03-03 12:28
  • wdMn

Wait a while. The price of this phone should come down to around Rs 17.5 K. The price of wave II at the time of launch was Rs.19,900. Now it is sold for Rs.16200 only. Many new phones are scheduled to be launched in India. So we will have greater choice.

• 2011-03-03 09:57
  • bCiS

> In reply to [deleted post]thanx sanjeev... I m using Nokia C7.. and I m pretty happy with this phone..

Those who dont know how to use sumbian^3.. feel free to reply.. i will let them know & its far better than Ugly samsung

• 2011-03-03 09:19
  • wiSW

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-03-03 02:11 from TL5m - click to readYes u do get a pouch.

• 2011-03-03 09:13
  • HktQ
Total of 4659 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL.