Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.1
6.9
6.7

Between xperia neo and galaxy sl...which 1 is better? I'm planning to buy my first ever android phone. My priority is to :

-surfing the net (wifi)
-gaming

camera doesn't need to be too gud as i already have a digital camera =)

• 2011-03-03 17:15
  • RNDm

can this play Games such as NFS, Angry Bird and all action games.
Plz Plz reply soon n thanks.

• 2011-03-03 16:40
  • tUsS

hi guys i m from india and interested to buy this phone. Pls tell me the current cost. And those who r using this phone pls share your reviews. Thanx.

• 2011-03-03 16:03
  • wdM6

Any idea when is the official launch of this phone in India??

• 2011-03-03 14:43
  • 2TH%

Just an hour ago got my SL delivered from flipkart. WOW looking great. New to Andriod and Smart phone, so not much comments as of now. Should take a week to comment on all aspects.

• 2011-03-03 13:01
  • vwek

> In reply to Google @ 2011-03-02 18:30 from vG1k - click to readhey I would like to know the touch screan experience of samsung SL. Can u pls share ur experience?

• 2011-03-03 12:28
  • wdMn

Wait a while. The price of this phone should come down to around Rs 17.5 K. The price of wave II at the time of launch was Rs.19,900. Now it is sold for Rs.16200 only. Many new phones are scheduled to be launched in India. So we will have greater choice.

• 2011-03-03 09:57
  • bCiS

> In reply to [deleted post]thanx sanjeev... I m using Nokia C7.. and I m pretty happy with this phone..

Those who dont know how to use sumbian^3.. feel free to reply.. i will let them know & its far better than Ugly samsung

• 2011-03-03 09:19
  • wiSW

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-03-03 02:11 from TL5m - click to readYes u do get a pouch.

• 2011-03-03 09:13
  • HktQ

Hi All,

I am planning to either get a Vibrant/Captivate or I9003 SL. Please suggest me here on which one i should get.
Also I9003 owners please tell me how is the GPU performance as it's lesser than the one available in I9000. Also is there any need of the lagfix as was required on the original galaxy s.
How long does the battery last ?

Thanks

• 2011-03-03 08:31
  • 9DH{

> In reply to Abhi V @ 2011-03-02 23:49 from t5{D - click to readthnx a ton Abhi...now i have no more doubts but will just go for it....ll be sharing my reviews soon...:)

• 2011-03-03 07:57
  • tUY6

i cant find tv out function in this phone pls help

• 2011-03-03 06:19
  • vbVe

> In reply to Abhi V @ 2011-03-02 23:49 from t5{D - click to readHey Abhi V, so do you own a C7? How is the battery life (normal usage) as compared to C7?

• 2011-03-03 04:36
  • TIIT

there is no tvout function in this phone

• 2011-03-03 04:25
  • vbVe

hi i want buy this phone how is battery life compared to samsung galaxy s 9000? ?iam heavy internet user..please any body...thankng u....

• 2011-03-03 03:31
  • YQAX

> In reply to Google @ 2011-03-02 19:57 from vG1k - click to readdo u get the protective pouch along with this in box??

• 2011-03-03 02:11
  • TL5m

> In reply to Abhi V @ 2011-03-02 23:49 from t5{D - click to readRAM = 512MB
ROM = 2GB
Internal Storage = 2GB

• 2011-03-03 01:05
  • vGte

I was the most eager buyer and now i can happily say that the phone didn't let me down and lived up to my expectation.The phone last an impressive 1.5 days with good amount of surfing and music playback with some music videos as well.And the c7 owners,I urge u not to compare this device with that crap bcoz if i start a comparison then u will get disheartened and end up as a looser.If Galaxy s is an ugly horse then the c7 is a beutiful donkey.

• 2011-03-02 23:49
  • t5{D

> In reply to micks @ 2011-03-02 20:50 from u18v - click to readMicks The phone is great.I got mine on 26 feb from delhi for Rs 20000.I was among the first people to get my hands on this phone in India.There is no lag in the phone and the phone has 2gb of ram and nearly 2gb of internal sd,this totals to 4gb of phone memory.I also had a galaxys 9000 which i later sold off as it suffered from a display burnin.This device is no less than its predecessor.The sclcd is almost as good as the Amoled,if the amoled has better blacks the sclcds are slightly brighter.As far as the gpu is concerned it is slighlty less capable than the galaxys 9000 but then u get a more capable processor.I ran quadrant standard and my device outperformed the galaxy s 9000.After using both galaxy s amoled and the sclcds I have come to the conclusion that both the handsets are equally capable.My vote goes to the galaxy s 9003 sclcds as it performed better and has a mouth watering price too.So micks go for the device and dont listen to those amoled lovers out there who keep on criticising other good displays out in the market.You can get this handset for nearly rs 19500,maybe a hundred bucks dearer if u shop from the right place.I hope that this info is sufficient and useful to u.

• 2011-03-02 23:29
  • t5{D

> In reply to Google @ 2011-03-02 18:30 from vG1k - click to readhey friend
can you please tell us how is the gaming experience on it
i mean just install some games n let us know if its smooth or no ?
please do a small favour

• 2011-03-02 20:53
  • vGAE
Total of 4668 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL.