Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.0
6.8
6.6

Its named samsung galaxy s lcd 4gb in India. It has 4gb phone memory.
I want to know how much rom & ram is available in it.
Does it have gorilla glass ?
Bluetooth version is 2.1 opposed to 3.0 in galaxy s.
Does it comes preinstalled with thinkfree document editor or viewer only.
Will it be updated to gingerbread ?
Flash 10.1 supported or not ?
Also please let me know if any other differences are there in the indian version from the one showed here.
Thanks a lot.

• 2011-03-03 20:42
  • t1%F

I am not able to play HD MP4 720p video on my galaxy sl please help how to play that video!!

• 2011-03-03 20:32
  • PWhq

> In reply to Google @ 2011-03-02 18:30 from vG1k - click to readHi
i read ur post. U have this superb handset...! I m using nokia symbian phone since 2 years. I really love my handset. Now on my b'day i m going to buy a new handset. I really want to try new android os. I have some querries about this handset.
In nokia handset there is nice option in messaging application called 'my folder' where we can save our messages by making folders as per our choice like all love messages i have saved in 'love' folder, all jokes messages i have saved in 'jokes' folder which i have created as per my choice. Does this handset also support similer type of function? Because i have nearly 3500+ sms in mobile which are very valuable for me...!

• 2011-03-03 19:55
  • t}AX

Hey, how about the browser? Is it smooth like my HTC desire? Or is laggy like galaxy tab. I've compared these two side by side and the HTC smashes out the galaxy tab. Please note I'm a Samsung fan but the HTC is so smooth, there's no lag at all and the browser is to dye for. If only Samsung will. Catch up in this regard....

• 2011-03-03 19:23
  • 3%Xs

Between xperia neo and galaxy sl...which 1 is better? I'm planning to buy my first ever android phone. My priority is to :

-surfing the net (wifi)
-gaming

camera doesn't need to be too gud as i already have a digital camera =)

• 2011-03-03 17:15
  • RNDm

can this play Games such as NFS, Angry Bird and all action games.
Plz Plz reply soon n thanks.

• 2011-03-03 16:40
  • tUsS

hi guys i m from india and interested to buy this phone. Pls tell me the current cost. And those who r using this phone pls share your reviews. Thanx.

• 2011-03-03 16:03
  • wdM6

Any idea when is the official launch of this phone in India??

• 2011-03-03 14:43
  • 2TH%

Just an hour ago got my SL delivered from flipkart. WOW looking great. New to Andriod and Smart phone, so not much comments as of now. Should take a week to comment on all aspects.

• 2011-03-03 13:01
  • vwek

> In reply to Google @ 2011-03-02 18:30 from vG1k - click to readhey I would like to know the touch screan experience of samsung SL. Can u pls share ur experience?

• 2011-03-03 12:28
  • wdMn

Wait a while. The price of this phone should come down to around Rs 17.5 K. The price of wave II at the time of launch was Rs.19,900. Now it is sold for Rs.16200 only. Many new phones are scheduled to be launched in India. So we will have greater choice.

• 2011-03-03 09:57
  • bCiS

> In reply to [deleted post]thanx sanjeev... I m using Nokia C7.. and I m pretty happy with this phone..

Those who dont know how to use sumbian^3.. feel free to reply.. i will let them know & its far better than Ugly samsung

• 2011-03-03 09:19
  • wiSW

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-03-03 02:11 from TL5m - click to readYes u do get a pouch.

• 2011-03-03 09:13
  • HktQ

Hi All,

I am planning to either get a Vibrant/Captivate or I9003 SL. Please suggest me here on which one i should get.
Also I9003 owners please tell me how is the GPU performance as it's lesser than the one available in I9000. Also is there any need of the lagfix as was required on the original galaxy s.
How long does the battery last ?

Thanks

• 2011-03-03 08:31
  • 9DH{

> In reply to Abhi V @ 2011-03-02 23:49 from t5{D - click to readthnx a ton Abhi...now i have no more doubts but will just go for it....ll be sharing my reviews soon...:)

• 2011-03-03 07:57
  • tUY6

i cant find tv out function in this phone pls help

• 2011-03-03 06:19
  • vbVe

> In reply to Abhi V @ 2011-03-02 23:49 from t5{D - click to readHey Abhi V, so do you own a C7? How is the battery life (normal usage) as compared to C7?

• 2011-03-03 04:36
  • TIIT

there is no tvout function in this phone

• 2011-03-03 04:25
  • vbVe

hi i want buy this phone how is battery life compared to samsung galaxy s 9000? ?iam heavy internet user..please any body...thankng u....

• 2011-03-03 03:31
  • YQAX

> In reply to Google @ 2011-03-02 19:57 from vG1k - click to readdo u get the protective pouch along with this in box??

• 2011-03-03 02:11
  • TL5m
Total of 4672 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL.