Samsung I9070 Galaxy S Advance - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.4

Does this mobile faces network isuues like disconnectivity??? if so any solution to get rid of it???

• 2013-03-13 09:40
  • Pxx{

what about its speed, battery life, and performance???? pls tell me....

• 2013-03-13 08:25
  • utNs

> In reply to Shaa @ 2013-03-13 07:14 from 0C46 - click to readDear SGSA users,

After the latest 4.1.2 update,every 8/10 users are facing issues (lag, battery drain, freezing)...that means the update is still unstable and has a lot more for SAMSUNG to work on. Keep in mind 4.1.2 is not at all supposed to degrade user experience.

So a humble request to everyone..please BE PATIENT..the update is delayed that means, SAMSUNG is still testing it on various devices. The more it is delayed, the better it gets and the end consumer (us)will have a pleasant experience. So GUYS/GALS....!!!let us all be calm and patient as Gentle Men & Women and await the official announcement of the Update in our respective regions..

Warm Regards
Arnel Mendonca

• 2013-03-13 07:50
  • H4q6

Dear All

Im Planing o buy this moblie can anyone advice how is this mobille and this display is scratch proof or not..

Thanks

• 2013-03-13 07:14
  • 0C46

Is call recorder available in JB version??

• 2013-03-13 05:30
  • u147

> In reply to Kimzycool @ 2013-03-12 23:11 from NreA - click to readwhy don't you buy galaxy premier? which is much better, stable, less hot under load compared to s2. gs2 has many stability plus heating issues. don't buy gs2 a two year old phone. its support is coming to an end. my personal and sincere advice is that never buy an old model of android phone. newer models with factory jb are much more stable and faster than s2. gs2 is not a sensible option when you can buy a much better phone i.e galaxy premier or galaxy express when it gets released...

• 2013-03-12 23:39
  • KIf6

hey guys this phone is really attractive with great specs and affordable price but i'm really confused between S advance and Galaxy SII which has higher and better specs. i really need to know which one should i buy? any advice please..

• 2013-03-12 23:11
  • NreA

Is JB available now in philippines? I love this phone very much super fast phone in all kinds.

• 2013-03-12 19:38
  • vxiQ

> In reply to zzayairea @ 2013-03-12 11:13 from PxkK - click to readRoot ur fone then its work fine

• 2013-03-12 18:13
  • 7tx8

guys does anybody know when will be jelly bean update available for s advance in India. Is the ICS update available for s advance...?

• 2013-03-12 16:55
  • uumT

XXLQ4 firmware works great with indian SGSA. I have been using jelly bean 4.1.2 on my SGSA for over a month now. I have noticed increase in my phones battery life and the screen brightness.The UI looks refreshed and is also much smoother than before.Ignore few bugs please..

• 2013-03-12 15:24
  • 2@tS

This is a very good phone. I like it but it is important that after jb updade how much ram will be avilable for user and when the jb update will come to indian market.

• 2013-03-12 12:43
  • tU37

Hey, I update my s advance into jelly bean bt now face many problem. Now how can I back to my official firmware????? Plz help me.

• 2013-03-12 11:13
  • PxkK

when the jelly bean upadate will be available in india?

• 2013-03-12 05:53

~ Prince of Persia Classic
~ Hill Climb Racing

• 2013-03-12 05:34
  • w4sa

> In reply to mexwonder @ 2013-03-11 19:57 from 9xFA - click to readHe said MIDRANGE s2 is an ex flagship, well what do you expect? Of course s2 is better. But s advance is not a joke.

• 2013-03-12 04:50
  • v0qG

> In reply to india @ 2013-03-03 06:26 from bJ6w - click to readThere is already Jelly Bean for SGSA

• 2013-03-12 02:01
  • 6c2x

> In reply to mr.D @ 2013-03-10 15:31 from PSce - click to readLol..try compare s advance price with s2(the price not much different)...I suggest add some penny and go s2...this s advance are sure joke.

• 2013-03-11 19:57
  • 9xFA

Ok I'm at my wits end with this piece of crap. I'm restarting the Samsung i9070 Galaxy S Advance 20+ times a day, the network issues are unbearable.

Does updating to JB fix the network issue?

• 2013-03-11 17:31
  • 4SWC

I just bought this phone 13735k. Form infebeam. What a good phone in this range . Super performence . Thanks infebeam. I am wating for official j.b. Update than this phone will be dynamite. superfast sexy phone i love this product.

• 2013-03-11 14:33
  • GRW6
Total of 9165 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9070 Galaxy S Advance.