Samsung I9070 Galaxy S Advance - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.3
7.4
7.4

hey guys.... does anyone face lagging issue with regards to AGENT DASH...?? any solution...??

• 2013-03-03 17:41
  • tUnh

in jan. i flash my phone with jellybean, but's not working smoothly so i visit to samsung care and they reinstall gb.
but after that when i connect my phone to samsung kies via usb its showing "your firmware ver. not supported to update via kies"
is there any solution for this or they block my phone to update via kies?

plz suggest and write ur opinion

• 2013-03-03 14:29
  • vbyn

go to samsang care center ... only they can downgrd ur ph ... i also install the update n i was not satisfy so i go to samsung care n they reistall my ph with gb..

• 2013-03-03 12:42
  • U%{p

hiii my adnace hoe key button is a little bit clicky is it normal plzzz answer mmeeee

• 2013-03-03 12:31
  • IwkG

guys I upgraded the xxlpy version through odin in india
believe me the firmware is buttery smooth without any present lags...
only you need to do is factory reset your phone after the upgrade..
cheeers..

• 2013-03-03 11:53
  • tUrZ

> In reply to Kimzycool @ 2013-03-03 00:15 from Nre9 - click to readMr. Cool, i duno abt ur WAVE but, seriously there is problem with SGSA in connecting internet, even in full network area the device unable to make connection. It's weak connectivity and check www.techradar.com for review.

• 2013-03-03 11:41
  • nTpP

I am planning to buy this phone ..itS cost is Rs. 15500 today.. Please tell should i buy this or there is other better phone below this price point

• 2013-03-03 11:15
  • U{ns

Never will get Jelly Bean for Galaxy S Advance.
I tired of samsung lies.

• 2013-03-03 06:26
  • bJ6w

I can't wait to buy this mobile..I'm buying it this month and i don't care that much about Jelly Bean Update i mean i know its important for fixing bugs and lags but hey i gotta get used to Gingerbread at first & People Plz Be Patient About the Update as long as its written here its upgradable then it will be upgraded for sure just gonna take some time..Well i know how most people are frustrated bec of Samsung's delayed & misleading promises..I'm Having Samsung Wave 3 and I'm not satisfied with It bec. of the Useless Bada OS and I was totally shocked & disappointed when i read that Samsung is Retiring Bada OS And instead they are making this Tizen System and The Bada OS won't get any further Updates..thats too Shame bec. I really love My Samsung Wave 3 Specs but Now i have to Buy An Android Phone bec of its various & useful Apps (Skype, Whats app,...etc)

• 2013-03-03 00:15
  • Nre9

> In reply to Tjay @ 2013-03-02 11:37 from 2@tv - click to readi also update via kies,its great,no issues.plz every body update jelly bean xxlq4.

• 2013-03-02 19:40
  • Ja6S

> In reply to majju @ 2013-03-02 11:39 from nTpP - click to readi update vha kies in ksa xxlq4,its awesome,plz update via odin no problem no issue.

• 2013-03-02 19:36
  • Ja6S

people plz wait and be calm down.Samsung is delaying because Russian jellybean was released in hurry to fulfill their confirmation about update in January.but it is a bit laggy.so wait and give time to Samsung to make our jellybean update smoother

• 2013-03-02 16:52
  • uts9

> In reply to majju @ 2013-03-02 11:39 from nTpP - click to readI'm 100% Satisfied to u r post....

• 2013-03-02 16:26
  • uv0b

FOR NEW BUYERS, please wait for jellybean update and see if it fixes issues like Network drop and Weak Connectivity (internet), then only decide to go with it.

• 2013-03-02 11:39
  • nTpP

Hey guy go for xxlq4 through odin. Its working perfect for me. Camera and video has zoom now.Its fast and less buggie.I had no crashes yet nor have encountered any serious bug yet. I am happy with this update.

• 2013-03-02 11:37
  • 2@tv

> In reply to Ahmed Al-Ruwaishdi @ 2013-03-02 06:44 from mIgJ - click to readNo it Was Laggier so sad :(

• 2013-03-02 11:04
  • J8A5

> In reply to mishit @ 2013-03-01 11:58 from vbMd - click to readhey hw did u get it? Plz reply

• 2013-03-02 10:22
  • tU36

Jelly bean is suck.. I've installed the Russian version of JB "XXLPY" it is crap, lagging so much, slow to move between the screens sometimes, games are slower, video playing lag most of the time, GB is much much better. I've heard they fixed most of these issues in "XXLQ4" version, is that true?

when are we getting JB for our countries anyway? Samsung is fooling us they released a crap version for Russia then they abandon us -_-

And HOW can I reinstall GB again? please provide me with a trusted way.

• 2013-03-02 06:44
  • mIgJ

Jelly bean is suck.. I've installed the Russian version of JB "XXLPY" it is crap, lagging so much, slow to move between the screens sometimes, games are slower, video playing lag most of the time, GB is much much better. I've heard they fixed most of these issues in "XXLQ4" version, is that right?

And HOW can i reinstall GB again? please provide me with a trusted way.

• 2013-03-02 06:29
  • mIgJ

shud i go 4 it?? i eana buy a smartphone within midrange

• 2013-03-02 04:47
  • uvhH
Total of 9034 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9070 Galaxy S Advance.