Samsung I9070 Galaxy S Advance - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.3
7.4
7.4

> In reply to Mohit @ 2013-03-03 11:15 from U{ns - click to readBest phone in this price. believe me. I am using from last 6 month.

• 2013-03-04 08:03
  • 7t8i

> In reply to majju @ 2013-03-02 11:39 from nTpP - click to readdoes it still have those network issues after latest updates to GB?????????

• 2013-03-03 22:45
  • Nq3B

When will the jellybean update for india arrive?

• 2013-03-03 21:31
  • 2@1I

> In reply to mani @ 2013-03-02 19:36 from Ja6S - click to read@ mani... how much free RAM is available after jb? i mean the amount of free RAM when the phole is idle.

• 2013-03-03 21:21
  • KIYI

Can I upgrade it up to ice cream sandwich android 4.0.1??

• 2013-03-03 20:37
  • bCaU

SGSA can play 1080p videos using BS player.... :)

• 2013-03-03 18:22
  • uuTE

hey guys.... does anyone face lagging issue with regards to AGENT DASH...?? any solution...??

• 2013-03-03 17:41
  • tUnh

in jan. i flash my phone with jellybean, but's not working smoothly so i visit to samsung care and they reinstall gb.
but after that when i connect my phone to samsung kies via usb its showing "your firmware ver. not supported to update via kies"
is there any solution for this or they block my phone to update via kies?

plz suggest and write ur opinion

• 2013-03-03 14:29
  • vbyn

go to samsang care center ... only they can downgrd ur ph ... i also install the update n i was not satisfy so i go to samsung care n they reistall my ph with gb..

• 2013-03-03 12:42
  • U%{p

hiii my adnace hoe key button is a little bit clicky is it normal plzzz answer mmeeee

• 2013-03-03 12:31
  • IwkG

guys I upgraded the xxlpy version through odin in india
believe me the firmware is buttery smooth without any present lags...
only you need to do is factory reset your phone after the upgrade..
cheeers..

• 2013-03-03 11:53
  • tUrZ

> In reply to Kimzycool @ 2013-03-03 00:15 from Nre9 - click to readMr. Cool, i duno abt ur WAVE but, seriously there is problem with SGSA in connecting internet, even in full network area the device unable to make connection. It's weak connectivity and check www.techradar.com for review.

• 2013-03-03 11:41
  • nTpP

I am planning to buy this phone ..itS cost is Rs. 15500 today.. Please tell should i buy this or there is other better phone below this price point

• 2013-03-03 11:15
  • U{ns

Never will get Jelly Bean for Galaxy S Advance.
I tired of samsung lies.

• 2013-03-03 06:26
  • bJ6w

I can't wait to buy this mobile..I'm buying it this month and i don't care that much about Jelly Bean Update i mean i know its important for fixing bugs and lags but hey i gotta get used to Gingerbread at first & People Plz Be Patient About the Update as long as its written here its upgradable then it will be upgraded for sure just gonna take some time..Well i know how most people are frustrated bec of Samsung's delayed & misleading promises..I'm Having Samsung Wave 3 and I'm not satisfied with It bec. of the Useless Bada OS and I was totally shocked & disappointed when i read that Samsung is Retiring Bada OS And instead they are making this Tizen System and The Bada OS won't get any further Updates..thats too Shame bec. I really love My Samsung Wave 3 Specs but Now i have to Buy An Android Phone bec of its various & useful Apps (Skype, Whats app,...etc)

• 2013-03-03 00:15
  • Nre9

> In reply to Tjay @ 2013-03-02 11:37 from 2@tv - click to readi also update via kies,its great,no issues.plz every body update jelly bean xxlq4.

• 2013-03-02 19:40
  • Ja6S

> In reply to majju @ 2013-03-02 11:39 from nTpP - click to readi update vha kies in ksa xxlq4,its awesome,plz update via odin no problem no issue.

• 2013-03-02 19:36
  • Ja6S

people plz wait and be calm down.Samsung is delaying because Russian jellybean was released in hurry to fulfill their confirmation about update in January.but it is a bit laggy.so wait and give time to Samsung to make our jellybean update smoother

• 2013-03-02 16:52
  • uts9
Total of 9042 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9070 Galaxy S Advance.