Samsung I9070 Galaxy S Advance - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.3
7.4
7.4

> In reply to Neca @ 2013-02-24 19:21 from gC73 - click to readthere are only little different between s advance and s3 mini,
- s3 mini has bigger RAM so it will run smoother than s advance
- s3 mini has some of S3's features like smart stay and s voice (if you like it)
- based on my experience, s advance has better battery backup than s3 mini.

• 2013-02-24 23:54
  • XMFH

> In reply to burhan @ 2013-02-24 17:59 from 3CYv - click to readwhat do you mean "closed"? you mean bricked (can't enter system) or what?

• 2013-02-24 23:51
  • XMFH

> In reply to majju @ 2013-02-24 14:37 from nTpP - click to readthat's the problem guys, that issue occurs when on auto mode. please note that 3G and GSM use different frequency so when 3G signal is lost, the phone will automatically search for GSM signal first, then switch to it. it can't be done immadiately in just 2 or 3 seconds

• 2013-02-24 23:49
  • XMFH

Should I buy this phone or the s3 mini ? I like this one better but is it worth?

• 2013-02-24 19:21
  • gC73

i have samsung galaxy s advance im updated and than closed not open how can im open again......??

• 2013-02-24 17:59
  • 3CYv

xxlq4 or xxlpz

• 2013-02-24 17:30
  • tUn{

is there any lags while playing temple run2, subway surfers n other HD games...!!!
i m too much confused in s advance n grand...!!!

• 2013-02-24 16:45
  • utx@

wtffff.....wots this network issueee....??? ufff ..weather t go fr this one r not?...which one is better f d range 15000 to 20000rs..heyyy guysss plssss..do help me sooon...hey opt me d best one..and is this network issue can solved by jeally bean update...heyyy guyzzzz...plsssss helppp meeeee.:-(

• 2013-02-24 16:41
  • t1$E

Guys can anyone provide me a working "The Amazing spiderman" v1.1.4 apk. I have been searching it for 2 days. But every time, i try to play the game, it force closes(tried it both online nd offline). I am asking on this forum 'cause smart4u.org is not working

• 2013-02-24 15:30
  • uvr1

Is the russian firmware of jb xxlq4 compatible with indian sim cards..??
Is it worth to flash it over gb??
plss tell

• 2013-02-24 15:23
  • tUn{

> In reply to Sarfaraz @ 2013-02-24 08:28 from uNVK - click to readThere's a problem with ur handset. I experienced the same problem with my NOKIA 5233 before. I went to Nokia care nd they sent my device to the company. After 15 days they returned my mobile after fixing it. So go to Samsung service centre.

• 2013-02-24 15:02
  • uvr1

> In reply to cyberboy222 @ 2013-02-24 14:05 from U}}x - click to readMr.Cyber, the problem occurs even it's in purely GSM mode also. One thing i want to tell you, even its in Auto Mode The network should not go blank, cos i used most of other phones. It switches automatically, will never lost the signal.

• 2013-02-24 14:37
  • nTpP

so bored reading all of the comment here. just want to tell you one thing about network drop issue. this problem occurs (mostly on voice call) because of auto switching between 3G and GSM network (on phone which network set to auto mode). when the 3G signal is drop (e.g in voice call) the phone will automatically switch to GSM, and what you have to know is THE SWITCHING BETWEEN 3G AND GSM WILL TAKE SOME TIMES so in that period the phone will lost its signal/network. this is what you all call it network issue, in fact that is not. stop complaining now!!!

• 2013-02-24 14:05
  • U}}x

> In reply to majju @ 2013-02-24 11:16 from nTpP - click to readDear majju, Thanks for the reply. But is there any solution to fix it?

• 2013-02-24 13:03
  • uNVK

Is there really any internet connection problem with this device ? And can that problem be solved with the help of service centre ? Plz reply...

• 2013-02-24 12:20
  • bJ6Z

> In reply to Sarfaraz @ 2013-02-24 08:28 from uNVK - click to readit's completely model problem....

• 2013-02-24 11:16
  • nTpP

For those with signal problems. go to wireless and network, mobile network and change from GSM/CDMA(automatic) to GSM only. The signal drops when is poor and your phone changes this setting automaticaly to gsm. After i changed this setting I never had any problems. Good day. try it

• 2013-02-24 10:25
  • 0Uh7

> In reply to Sarfaraz @ 2013-02-24 08:28 from uNVK - click to readHi Sarfaras, Its not a common problem in S advance.
You may please check mike in your phone with a samsung service centre in Saudi.

Its an awesome phone.

• 2013-02-24 10:05
  • uumR

Dear Concern,

I have purchased a Samsung Galaxy S Advance from Saudi Arabia (Riyadh) in September 2012.

But From the very 1st week of use I got Terrible experience on it. My voice is completely distorted on each call. Other party could not hear clearly and full distortion of voice happened. I have checked by hearing voice from my call as other party and it really happens. I am very much anxious and frustrated regarding this. Today i did factory reset but result same. Is it (Voice distortion/Noise) a Model Problem or, only my handset?

Please suggest me what to do?

Best Regards
Sarfaraz
Grameenphone
Bangladesh

• 2013-02-24 08:28
  • uNVK

Oh, No.1 Network dropping phone from Samsung.

• 2013-02-24 06:13
  • 7tJp
Total of 9033 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9070 Galaxy S Advance.