Samsung I9070 Galaxy S Advance - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.3
7.4
7.4

> In reply to [deleted post]You are right. Many people here just know talking. I got one Galaxy S Advanced n its really best in all specs. Foolish people here just know to knock empty bottle..loud sound but nothing inside..

• 2012-11-24 08:34
  • PS6t

Its a smooth touch device.

• 2012-11-24 06:55
  • U{P}

> In reply to Adi @ 2012-11-23 17:41 from uv4m - click to readOnly drawback is o.s

• 2012-11-24 06:54
  • U{P}

> In reply to Adi @ 2012-11-23 17:41 from uv4m - click to readDear friend. S advance suprb phone. Dont send fake comments.

• 2012-11-24 06:51
  • U{P}

> In reply to [deleted post]i also have gsa asphalt 6 is not played on my phone. really u play asphalt 7 on galaxy s advance. plz rply......

• 2012-11-24 05:45
  • HkwX

> In reply to Adi @ 2012-11-23 17:41 from uv4m - click to readhey Adi..I used xperia p and sold it in 5 days..bcoz battery level is going Down faster like the way we drink water ..s camera and ui better then s advance..even I'm not happy with s adv ,, I'm waiting for lumia 820,, if it lunched I'll sell adv ,,, I was using n8 b4 this truly awesome phone,, camera, music,ui, only problem was with internal memory and low CPU..nothing comparable to n8...

• 2012-11-24 04:33
  • rKbZ

> In reply to Adi @ 2012-11-23 17:41 from uv4m - click to readbefore saying anything against gs advance, tell me whether you have used this phone or not? i have played nfs most wanted on gs advance and it is doing fine. most other mobiles even with better specs struggle with this game but it was very much playable on gs advance...

• 2012-11-24 00:24
  • KId2

> In reply to octavian @ 2012-11-23 10:47 from MvuI - click to readUse the airplane mode...

• 2012-11-23 23:25
  • 0U6C

gs advance & galaxy beam both have the same chipset, same processor, ram, memory,gpu and os except the projector. if and whenever galaxy beam is prvided jb update then gs advance should also be provided this update. it will be deliberate breach of trust from samsung if they provide jb update to galaxy beam and not to gs advance. having said that, samsung has not provided any firmware update to gs advance since its launch. except some minor updates for solving network errors with some indian carriers. this indicates that any frimware update in future may carry the jb update with it. some apps these days require android 4.0 or better which means jb update is getting more and more important...

• 2012-11-23 20:00
  • KId2

Bakwass mobile..
Worst is its touch..Not soft
Also its design is worst it looks like china mobile..
Foolish people go with specs..
With all these specs gaming lags in this phone..
Nd worst of all it wont be upgraded to jb ..
Samsung making fake promises..
Never buy a samsung phone buy xperia rather

• 2012-11-23 17:41
  • uv4m

hi, friends i m vicky,and i purchase samsung s advance mobile before 2 months ago, this mob. is really very good its display quality is very good, its too fast,and camera clarity is also very good.before buy this phone i have read all the rewiew opinions on gsm arena.com.someone wrote this mob. have signal problem,i never face this problem.and all the above this mobile is h.d mobile,camera is high defination (h.d).at last i said rs/-19000 is the worth price for this mobile.buy this phone without any hassle.

• 2012-11-23 16:04
  • uusI

@vikzzzz... Bro this is quite common with many samsung devices. I had two Android devices of Samsung i.e. Tab1 and it getting switched off and on at its own will post I got it updated to 2.3. Secondly, I had Ace for my cousin and it behaved in same fashion after some time. Now I am very much scary of buying samsung devices. Looks like....Mass production but no quality control

• 2012-11-23 14:20
  • rAgV

The radio is mono, incredible. Believe me I know what stereo is. Another dissapointment: the alarm doesnt rings if u shut down the phone. this means u have to irradiate your head if u want to be get up by the phone.

• 2012-11-23 10:47
  • MvuI

Soeomeone please help me sometimes my phone gets switched off automatically dunno why this is happening has anyone got the same problem?

• 2012-11-23 10:30
  • fC{8

Someone please help me my phone sometimes gets switched off by itself dunno why this happening anyone here having this problem?

• 2012-11-23 10:25
  • fC{8

I get a software update this morning, but not jelly bean, the file size is only 15.47 MB ​​... I'm in Indonesia

• 2012-11-23 04:41
  • vfxa

Only can update to 2.3.7

• 2012-11-23 03:29
  • ib1V

> In reply to deep @ 2012-11-22 05:40 from t1$A - click to readThanks for the help Deep, it worked :-)

• 2012-11-23 02:12
  • PxC2

> In reply to lucky16 @ 2012-11-22 18:35 from uv12 - click to read@ lucky16... could you provide that fb link?

• 2012-11-22 21:35
  • uWV7

@lucky16
link please

• 2012-11-22 20:12
  • uuLc
Total of 9081 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9070 Galaxy S Advance.