Samsung I9070 Galaxy S Advance - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.4

> In reply to Akhilesh @ 2012-10-14 17:52 from vbxD - click to readTemple Run lags on most of the high end smart phones as well except in Apple's I Phones. It is the fault of the application (old). Awesome / addictive when you play on an I Phone though.

• 2012-10-15 07:29
  • KAyx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-14 18:05 from Xu4h - click to readQuestion: Hey can any1 tel me if the camera zoom can be fixed wen samsung releases d jb update? Or is it d incompatibility with d phone's hardware.

Expl: No way S Advance can have a Zoom Option irrespective of the future updates unless you break open and change the camera, motherboard etc.

• 2012-10-15 07:26
  • KAyx

> In reply to Ragz @ 2012-10-15 05:37 from uuh@ - click to readutg or usb on the go is supported by s advance.

• 2012-10-15 07:24
  • KAyx

> In reply to hrauf @ 2012-10-15 00:05 from KIYk - click to readQuestion : its mean Samsung did want to give i9000 official ics or jelly bean update so that why they launch this model Samsung Google nexus s & galaxy s i9000 same specs

Expl: Google Nexus as the name says is a google baby. Where as I9000 is just Samsung's. Google babies always will be a step ahead in the updates & technologies.

• 2012-10-15 07:23
  • KAyx

> In reply to blueS5 @ 2012-10-15 06:07 from 7t8U - click to readHey Blue..

1. User available RAM for SGSA is 555 MB. Total RAM is 768 MB. Rest is used by system.

2. Go to settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Running > You Tube..then end / force close program from there. As far as I know each application has 2-3 file processes running at the background. If you force close from the task manager, may be only one file process is ended and the remaining process(s) automatically run the already closed one(s). If this does not work restart your phone or reinstall youtube.

3. Simply putting, you have been facing the situations of type that is mentioned in the point 2 with many other applications as well. I hope it has been a long time since you has restarted your buddy.

4. What is the question? Happening seems normal.

5. Go launcher and co eat up your ram. And I somehow don't like their basic themes (resemble i phone interface). If not bothered about RAM usage, battery drain GO LAUNCHER is a good application. AVAST I hate it. Personally I don't think SGSA requires Antivirus.

• 2012-10-15 07:09
  • KAyx

hello guys I m using this phone for last one week. I have some questions regarding my phone.

1. in task manager it shows that current using RAM 450+ always out of 555Mb. Is it common?

2. youtube app always runs in background (always means always) even if I force close it. why ?

3. when first run the below apps the result was like

quadrant benchmark : 2600+
antutu : 5100
linpack : 41(single thread )
63 (multi thread )

and now todays result is
2100, 4500, 40, 35 respectively.

I understand that my phones performance is degrading day by day but dont know wat to do ?

4. battery lasts for 20 hrs in normal use means 2 hrs of call (2g) , avg photo shoot (25 shots) , 1hr of browsing , 2hrs of music.

5. is it safe to use avast antivirus free vrsn, go launcher , go weather , go locker , advance task killer etc.

plz provide me some expert reviews. I m really in tension regarding this mobile.

Thank you ....

• 2012-10-15 06:07
  • 7t8U

Does this device support USB on the go feature.

• 2012-10-15 05:37
  • uuh@

• 2012-10-15 00:05
  • KIYk

For Zooming,
go to market
download Camera zoom fx and go to setting change
zoom type to type 1 and u can now zoom with this app

• 2012-10-14 20:54
  • uuLY

> In reply to Prats @ 2012-10-14 12:29 from P$6E - click to readremaining stock in shops will take some time to clear up. Lets wait another month. Then u will see that i was correct. This phone is awesome, but is going to be history.

• 2012-10-14 19:05
  • 7t5X

hey guys can u plz tell me that is this phone supports tv-out option or not. plz let me know coz i want to buy this phone n need to cnfrm about tv-out option. plz tel me

• 2012-10-14 18:15
  • 2Zck

• 2012-10-14 18:05
  • Xu4h

It's an awesome phone...no doubt but it lags while playing temple run (but doesn't lag on any other game...strange!!!)...i have to restart the game in order to run smoothly...has anyone found a solution????Please tell meeeee

• 2012-10-14 17:52
  • vbxD

hey my fone blackens off n ol of suddenly it switches off n i hv to dunno a no of tyms press d power key to start d fone again wat shud i do?? wat is d prob??? shud i format,factory reset or reboot or is it a software prob??? plz help..but i stl love d fone its perfect...

• 2012-10-14 16:56
  • vbTX

Can samsung s advance make video calls.? Becoz i can make video calls but the person i do video calls cannot see me. Help.

• 2012-10-14 14:36
  • KxW{

> In reply to warrior @ 2012-10-14 12:02 from v0Xx - click to readTje camera doesnt have zooming option but why do u need zoom when u can crop the image

• 2012-10-14 14:34
  • pkV7

I'm going to buy this phone. Not bad, I think

• 2012-10-14 13:50
  • wrex

Is jelly bean update available to s advance.....?

• 2012-10-14 12:55
  • 9xH7

hi friends,

I m planning to buy this phone but bit confused abt few things...

1. android version is upgradable or not ?

2. still there is network problem in it or not..

3 i asked "HOT SPOT" store abt this phone but they say tht this phone was called back by samsung, is it true...

• 2012-10-14 12:32
  • vwm7

> In reply to Gurmat @ 2012-10-13 13:34 from tU3a - click to readDude Gurmat.... beta tu gurrr Matt...
This phone is rocking and is continuing its sales. Rather the phone's price had increased as the network issue is resolved by samsung with its minor update.
Phone is soon getting its Jelly bean and will rock the mid range market.
Cheers to the owners and BOOOO to the spammers.

• 2012-10-14 12:29
  • P$6E
Total of 9144 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9070 Galaxy S Advance.