Samsung I9070 Galaxy S Advance - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.4

I have bought on june 2012, Normal Sim.

now just watch specifications , there is Min Sim ?

is it TRUE ??????? ??? .......!!!

• 2012-10-15 18:33
  • utwT

> In reply to Creques @ 2012-10-15 14:01 from KAyx - click to readi dont know what's actually happen in this case, but my sgs advance never experience any lags on playing hd games like asphalt7 or street fighter 4, which their size are about 1,3gb. i do have temple run installed in my sgs advance and it's works fine and smooth. i think we have the same sgs advance, right???

• 2012-10-15 16:54
  • tZk9

hello,

I`ve bought Samsung galaxy s advance on last September from Saudi Arabia. I was very much satisfied on this phone but recenly i am facing terrible experience on it. My voice is completely distorted on each cal. Other part could not hear clearly and full distortion of voice happened. But i hear very smoothly. I have checked by hearing voice from my phone as other party and it really happen. i am very much anxious and frustrated regarding this. Today i did factory reset but result same. Does anyone face such voice distortion on mouthpiece? Please suggest me what to do?

waiting for your feedback.

Thanks
+8801711505135
a_sarfaraz@grameenphone.com

• 2012-10-15 16:40
  • uNVL

> In reply to Creques @ 2012-10-15 14:19 from KAyx - click to readHere is another explanation:
Android devices have a category for synthetic benchmarks called Nenamark2.
Nenamark2 calculates the frames that the phone displays per second. This depends on the GPU of the phone--in this case, the Mail-400 GPU. I researched its benchmark rating and it scored 35.4 fps. An adequate level for a midrange device, but is not enough for the game, that's why it skips frames or "lags".

The best thing to do is to clear your RAM memory first via task manager, and then wait for a couple of seconds for the phone to recover and then start the game.

• 2012-10-15 15:51
  • t7Xi

Here is an explanation why temple run lags on android devices.

Temple run was initially coded for the Apple IOS 1.4.1 in August 2011 with the base languages of C, C++ and Unix. Whereas the android version of Temple run by Imangi studios 1.0.5 is based on C++, Java majorly with Unity Engine for integrating it into the android OS.

Why only Temple Run lags on android phones is mainly because of the following things:

1. It has been integrated from IOS into the Android IOS without actually developing it separately from the root.

2. Other dedicated android games have a characteristic of terminating unnecessary programs running at the background thus saving RAM & Resources whereas Temple Run based on JAva & Unity Game Engine do not terminate the other unused programs that are still active at the background even after its launch.

I hope it answers many of the questions. Please correct me if I am wrong.

"Complicated problems have simple solutions"

• 2012-10-15 14:19
  • KAyx

> In reply to Akhilesh @ 2012-10-15 08:28 from vbxD - click to readDear Akhilesh,

Since that you have said Temple Run does not lag on any other high end smart phones, I have checked it once again on the following phones other than S ADV:

SGSII lags, Samsung Galaxy Nexus Lags. What other high end phones do you think it doesnt lag in. Don't say the Quad Core SIII.

• 2012-10-15 14:01
  • KAyx

> In reply to Akhilesh @ 2012-10-15 08:28 from vbxD - click to readAs said if there is a bug for the version of temple run for android then it will affect any android powered phone like the facebook that crashes and lags on any android phone :D

• 2012-10-15 13:44

Best phone....go for it

• 2012-10-15 13:02
  • U{Th

> In reply to Akhilesh @ 2012-10-14 17:52 from vbxD - click to readHi Akhilesh,

I think there is bug with TEMPLE RUN app due to which it lags in S advance .. they should come with some solution..In order to play TEMPLE run have smoothly have to exit the application once or twice then it runs smoothly without any issues... Cheers...

• 2012-10-15 12:08
  • wiwp

I just bought the SGSA, and I facing strange problem. when I put my mobile on charger and go sleep the 2nd day I wake up and the mobile is turned off and it does not come on again unless I remove the charger and put it again or remove the battery. any idea?

• 2012-10-15 11:03
  • ftja

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-15 09:44 from P$0W - click to readNo discontinuation information in the Samsung website. Still advertising going on in their site for S ADV.

• 2012-10-15 10:18
  • KAyx

It was in the news tht this phn is discontinued due to launch of S3 mini.....is it correct?

• 2012-10-15 09:44
  • P$0W

> In reply to blueS5 @ 2012-10-15 08:58 from 7tK1 - click to readQUESTION: my 4th point means that is my battery draining is very fast or it s normal for sgsa.

and u said sgsa does nt need an antivirus. can u plz explain the reason ?

and can u suggest some tips for my phone optimization. actually i m new to both smartphone and android.

EXPL:

With 1500 MAH battery, what your observations say about battery life is normal.

Basically if your phone is a Windows Operated one, then there is a higher chance of a virus spread / attack as Virus developers basically target Windows Operating Systems I mean devices using Windows like PCs, Lappies, Windows Phones etc. It is like everyone wants to spread their invention enormously & would target devices which use most common Operating System. So what I say is apple products (incl. laptops,mac / IOS driven devices etc), android phones are less prone to the virus attack due the non devastating effects viruses can cause. Most of the viruses show as a simple unread / read only file in Android & IOS devices thereby can be deleted manually or can be just ignored as they don't occupy much space or simply saying they are dead files of few kb in your android or ios devices. I also admit that there are certain virus which can effect the android system as well but are not prevalent at least for now. So why waste RAM by installing antivirus. Keep your phone uncomplicated is what i finally say.

There are no hard & fast tips for optimizing your phone. Keep your phone simple (avoid loading unwanted applications, themes, pushing unnecessary app shortcuts onto the home screen etc). Once in three days restart your phone just like you do it for your personal computer. For battery life use APN or similar applications whenever your are not using network / local / internet communication - idle time. Use inbuilt power saving utility. Always prefer utilizing inbuit features.

• 2012-10-15 09:22
  • KAyx

thanks creques for your reply .

and u said sgsa does nt need an antivirus. can u plz explain the reason ?

thanks again buddy.

• 2012-10-15 08:58
  • 7tK1

> In reply to Creques @ 2012-10-15 07:29 from KAyx - click to readi haven't seen it lagging on any other high-end phone...and what you are saying is totally unacceptable. Why should it lag on high-end phones...it should lag on low-end phones

• 2012-10-15 08:28
  • vbxD

> In reply to hunie @ 2012-10-14 14:36 from KxW{ - click to read with 1.3 MP front camera, the video calling is excellent in its class. I can make calls clearly. Check your 3G settings.

• 2012-10-15 07:31
  • KAyx

> In reply to Akhilesh @ 2012-10-14 17:52 from vbxD - click to readTemple Run lags on most of the high end smart phones as well except in Apple's I Phones. It is the fault of the application (old). Awesome / addictive when you play on an I Phone though.

• 2012-10-15 07:29
  • KAyx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-14 18:05 from Xu4h - click to readQuestion: Hey can any1 tel me if the camera zoom can be fixed wen samsung releases d jb update? Or is it d incompatibility with d phone's hardware.

Expl: No way S Advance can have a Zoom Option irrespective of the future updates unless you break open and change the camera, motherboard etc.

• 2012-10-15 07:26
  • KAyx
Total of 9162 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9070 Galaxy S Advance.