Samsung I9070 Galaxy S Advance - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.3
7.4
7.4

> In reply to mindfreak @ 2012-10-05 07:15 from t}TM - click to readmindfreak : no buddy network never drops on call n browsing...tatz the only reason im sticking wit s advance...but one thing wen the data network is off then the network is steady...if you are not convinced wit my comments then go for s2 its available for 25,000rs....

• 2012-10-05 07:45
  • U@Y4

did you checked it over 2g or 3g network ?? Did your phone arise problem getting signal ? dough its just for 5 second , if it arise then during calling , duing internet if it disconnect , then it will be very sufuring ,annoying na ? Did it happens after call ? or after disconnecting the intrnet, or every time? and why dont you tell me about battery backup ? And if i will go with htc , sony , or with lg ,wich phone will be the best buy according to the price ? I will pay 2 thousand more even,please recomend under 22 thousand samsung other phone with same spaces , lg, or sony . . . model number in each company with same features . . . and what about space when i want to store more video clip which i click . . .check kand reaply in best rating on short by dropdown . . . Thanks . . .

• 2012-10-05 07:15
  • t}TM

Best phone ever never faced network drop. After porting phone in Gsm mode obviously if you are on Gsm use Gsm why put cdma when you are not cdma supported Sim...best phone...and guys don't complain of battery I have used many Android phones...probably roots phone had best battery backup...those who complaining never bought this phone they are HTC Sony people...playing cheap tricks to rule out Samsung...but guys Samsung worked for it that's y...presently it's the best company...the largest producer of phone and the biggest smartphone company made a high end phone and forget to put radio receiver in it common guys ...play some other cheap tricks which are already digestible...

• 2012-10-05 06:44
  • U{2%

> In reply to mindfreak @ 2012-10-05 05:47 from t}Sy - click to readmindfreak : on wifi there is no network issues when its comes to 2g n 3g network drops.....but it drops only for 5seconds.....s advance is the best ph comes under 20,000rs.....2nd option is sony neo L but its built quality is big letdown.....go for s advance....

• 2012-10-05 06:17
  • U@dD

> In reply to gayver @ 2012-10-05 05:03 from tu6% - click to readHow do you able to play Asphalt 7 since our phone it is not yet supported by this app.? thanks!

Is you android version still in Gingerbread?

• 2012-10-05 05:50
  • P%uZ

but @ gunbi you were told me that this phone has not any network issue atol ? Then why you are now saying so ? And you were even told me you use this phone complitely on wify ,from morning to 5 pm ,continiously ,then what happend suddenly ?why sucha network drop arise ? And did you tried all prosidure to fix it by all comment to resolved by the users opinion . . . Did you checked kand reply in best rating?please check and answer me that , and is this photoshop express does not have many option like tab softwere ? And if this is not a good one by sumsung then recomend me with same spaces ,another phone in 20 thousand, please performance and feature important for me . . . Thanks

• 2012-10-05 05:47
  • t}Sy

I bought this set yesterday. Though this set had no zoom option on camera and can't play full HD videos, but over all performance is excelent. Stable, smooth, no lags, good battery backup. 555MB RAM (user accessible) is enough to do hard multitasking. HD Games like Asphalt 7 run verry smoothly. Buy this set and you will never regret.

• 2012-10-05 05:03
  • tu6%

> In reply to [deleted post]mindfreak : s advance is not the best phone ever made even iphone5 ,s3 and note2 hav its own drawbacks....adobe photoshop is only available for tablets but adobe has made a app for android phs datz adobe photoshop express its a small app for editing takes only 4mb of size.....im using s advance for last 3 months,the main drwbaks i found is network droping n batry bakup......but im used to these two problems by this 3 months...

• 2012-10-05 04:50
  • U@d6

Bro answer my other quries too na , and is it capable runing adobe photoshop? And please short opinions in rating ,some one called kand recomanding not to buy this phone if want to video recording ? So if it has expandable memory then why shuld not pepole go for it . . Please select best rating option in short by dropdown and see that coment @ gunbi .and help me about my all quries if u can , Thanks :)

• 2012-10-04 23:25
  • t}SU

Bro answer my other quries too na , and is it capable runing adobe photoshop?

• 2012-10-04 23:16
  • t}SU

> In reply to mindfreak @ 2012-10-04 22:34 from t}G@ - click to readmindfreak : mkv files can b played on advance and for editing use PICSART its better than adobe photoshop express......this phone doest hav gorilla glass...jelly bean update is confirmed for s advance...it comes with 16gb internal storeage a it also have card slot which supports upto 32gb....

• 2012-10-04 22:54
  • utCf

and i forget can i use adobe illustrator and adobe photoshop with this phone ?i am an animation student , so it will help me alot if it have the capability like samsung tab phones ...reply quick urgent and what about network using 2g ?? please reply me with the coorect infos :)

• 2012-10-04 22:46
  • t}G@

i am going to buy this phone 16th of octobar , please tell me guys is this phone have cornia gorila glass and tv in and out put ,what is the disadvantages of this phone?lack of usb otg and nfc did realy boder?what is nfc and usb otg let me clear?how is its battery backup?and did it reali have network issue yet? can i get jb update for sure? and if its not then what is the chalnging phone from sumsung in dis same price range along with other companies too... can i put extarnal memory card ? did it have a slot for it? what is internal memory of this phone ?can i close background every app ?i mean i dont want to run single app on stand by..can i do it via apps?i know i can but some inbuild things run invisibily so can i off them ?so i can save my battery . can i play mkv files ? what is its inbuild phone memory ?and from upto how many gb i will be capable to expand ?please frnz answer my ech and evry quries ...please , its my dream phone and want to worth buying it ....so tell me problems and adbntges along with dis ..gunbi , gagan oll help me a bit ... i am wating for ur reply and my s advnce aswell .... dont forget to mention problems or disadvntages while u guys are using this phone ...thankx yaa oll :)

• 2012-10-04 22:34
  • t}G@

IS this phone has a Corning Gorilla Glass ? plz answer me

• 2012-10-04 21:13
  • Nq0x

hey guys....i just heard that jelly bean doesn't support flash player ...n s advance also has html only n html5 means no video streaming after update..:(

• 2012-10-04 18:30
  • rKcE

> In reply to Giri @ 2012-10-04 13:52 from NH$j - click to readtry with other memory card, this issue exist with some phone, my friend has HTC desire also has same issue, my galaxy adv also not worked for one memory card, then i tried with my hcl tab memory card which worked so i continued with that

• 2012-10-04 16:29
  • Eh3M

awsome phone .. value for money

• 2012-10-04 15:59
  • uvHt

how get high resolution piics with camera zoomfx in zoom mode ...pics clicked are of very small size...???

• 2012-10-04 15:26
  • 2@kx

hello friends. i just want to know that is this phone is discontinued or still available in the market or is this phone is value for money. those are using this phone so please tell me how's your experience with this kind of phone. thanks and sorry this is mine first post sorry for my bad english

• 2012-10-04 15:03
  • u10Q

Ya I also faced the problem than changed the SF card it detected don't know why formatted the card also but was detected when I changed the SF card...the best part was the card which wasn't detected by s advance was defected by my lg optimus, 2x...must be some class 4 5 type card problem

• 2012-10-04 14:55
  • U{4B
Total of 8864 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9070 Galaxy S Advance.