navdeep., 17 Dec 2013My phone is not gud after update 4.2 hang problem. .please help meone time phone full format kar do
yeah......my screen fluctuation problem is solved.........after updating my s advance to jelly bean 4.3.....via
cyanogen mod 10.2........
try it.....its very easy n no hang problem......
Anonymous, 16 Dec 2013Can anyone please confirm the price of original battery for this phone? ThanksIn peso, it's 1600 from samsung store. But last month i bought my original battery for only 1200 from cellphone shop in mall.
Ive been using my s advance for 2years. Im loving it the price was so worth it and reasonable.
navdeep., 16 Dec 2013My phone is not gud after update 4.2 hang problem. .please help meUse 3rd party launcher like NOVA or APEX.
Download it from Android market. I was facing same problem when update in jb first time but nova launcher solved all problems.
Fz, 15 Dec 2013Anyone can help me by telling ,,,how can i downgrade this mobileI want too..
M update my phone 4.2 but m facing hang problem help me friends what I do now....
Vijay, 14 Dec 2013Hi dude. ..am using s advance and looking for jb 4.2.2 update plz tel me where I get this upda... moreKindly go through this process............
Samsung Galaxy S Advance with Android
SamMobile including the Galaxy S Advance
among several devices which will be
receiving Android 4.2.2 update according to
a Samsung insider, but the maker hasn't
announced specific dates when will it happen.
But an AOKP or Android Open Kang Project
version of Android 4.2.2 Jelly bean is
available to manually update the handset. It
features the following changes:
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
- Built-in SuperUser
- Permissions Management
- AOKP Ribbons
- Option to hide lock screen hints
- Carousel style lock screen
- Customisable lock screen buttons and
- Customisable software keys
- Transparent navigation and status bar
- Navigation bar widgets and arrow keys
- Notification power widget
- Notification brightness adjustment
- Customisable toggles panel
- Quick Toggles
- Status bar modifications: centre clock,
- Quiet Hours
Warning: This is not an official firmware
from Samsung. Flashing this AOKP build
firmware may damage your smartphone
and we are not responsible for any
incident. Read and follow the
instructions carefully to prevent
damaging your device. Do this at your
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance GT-I9070 only
and must be rooted .
- Create a backup of all your personal
settings and data files.
- The battery level must be at least 50 per
cent to avoid power interruption.
- USB debugging mode must be enabled. Go
to "Settings > Applications > Development >
- Install the USB drivers necessary for your
device on your computer. You can download
and install the Samsung Kies PC suite as an
- Install a custom recovery on the Galaxy S
Advance such as ClockworkMod recovery.
- Download the Unofficial AOKP Android
4.2.2 and the Google Apps package to your
1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy S Advance
to the computer using a USB cable.
2. Copy and paste the Unofficial Android
4.2.2 AOKP build and the Google Apps
package to the SD card of your smartphone.
Do not extract any of them.
3. Disconnect the phone from the computer
and turn it off.
4. Reboot into recovery mode by pressing and
holding volume up, home and power keys
5. Inside the recovery mode, create a
Nandroid backup of the current ROM. Select
"backup and restore > backup." The saved
ROM is stored in the SD card and can be
restored anytime you desire.
6. Go back to the main menu in the recovery
mode then perform a full wipe. Select "wipe
data/factory reset" and "wipe cache
7. Go to "advanced > wipe Dalvik cache."
8. After the full wipe, install the firmware by
selecting "install zip from SD card > choose
zip from SD card." Choose the Unofficial
Android 4.2.2 AOKP then confirm
installation. Apply the same with the Google
9. Once the installation has been completed,
go back to the main menu of the recovery
mode and select "reboot system now."
10. It may take up to 5 minutes to run the
firmware for the first time. Please be patient.
Congratulations! Your Samsung Galaxy S
Advance GT-I9070 is now running Android
4.2.2 Jelly Bean thanks to the AOKP build
featuring several customisation options and
Here are some things not currently
functioning on the firmware which are being
fixed by developers:
- Wi-Fi tethering
- UI glitches
- Live wallpaper
- File manager not included
aniruddh, 13 Dec 2013After updating my s advance to 4.2.2 jelly bean. ..... It's too good to operate...... Although... moreHi dude. ..am using s advance and looking for jb 4.2.2 update plz tel me where I get this update....I visited service center and smart phone cafe in kphb but no use....plz reply me....see u.
Wat did u thnk guys diz fone will get 4,4 update or not ?????....cuz thr developers wer sayng dat 18mnths above phone will not get kitkat update ??????.....
After updating my s advance to 4.2.2 jelly bean. ..... It's too good to operate...... Although there was no feature pre installed... Bt i m satisfied wid my fone......
There is a problem wid the screen..... It fluctuates whenever i scroll frm 1 to another homescreen.....
Pls help me..... I don't want to be disappointed wid this 1 problem.....