Samsung I9070 Galaxy S Advance - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.3
7.4
7.4

After having downgraded my s advance to gingerbread through samsung service centre. Have again tried to jelly bean through kies. Now the phone works perfect even battery stands longer than gingerbread.

• 2013-08-04 17:44
  • t1$E

hi, can ny 1 suggest it's worthy to buy s advance now as on date

• 2013-08-04 15:24
  • XuaS

My Camera stopped working, every time when i try to start camera app it shows "camera failure" or "unknown error occurred" i tried to use Instagram camera and i downloaded another camera app, but nothing is working.

then i tried factory reset, formating usb storage + sd card, at the end i flashed different JB firmware via Odin, but still nothing after all, now i'm afraid i have hardware failure, what do you think? any idea pls

• 2013-08-04 12:13
  • S75a

I don't have this device.. .but those who r... facing lag after upgrading to jellybean.. . use jellybean based custom rom

• 2013-08-04 08:31
  • Hkqv

My samusung galaxy advance was connected to my home wifi, now it wont do that.. When I tried to connect I press the forget button... and tried to start again... Now it just wont connect at all? How can I connect my cell to my home wifi again?

• 2013-08-04 03:10
  • vmG6

> In reply to Sushanta Kumar B@HGS @ 2013-08-02 22:11 from Y}J0 - click to readHow to upgrade it.. pls tell what alli have to do???

• 2013-08-03 19:13
  • tT{M

Must Go for lumia 520 awasome feature camera,touch,graphics no hang anytime use,much better other just 9000/,
all requied apps are available in wstore.
I AM USING ANDRIOD HANDSETS SADVANCE,S DUOS,MEGA6.3,GRAND ALL HANGS LOTS TIME CLEAR RAM CONTUSILY.

SO BUY LUMIA NO HANG ISSUE.lumia have all certified apps,
game nt hang anytime.
Internet speed double at 2g.
Go for lumia

• 2013-08-03 17:45
  • uv2p

Hello there....i got samsung 19070P...with NFC MODE..im wonder where can get link for rooting my phone..or it same goes with samsung s advance 19070?help me please...tq

• 2013-08-03 17:11
  • KZ8Q

galaxy s advance is a great phone with better feutres

• 2013-08-03 13:08
  • 32IZ

Can any one tell me how to downgrade to ICS
pls its really urgent pls pls pls

reply me in by steps to upgrade

THANKS IN ADVANCE

• 2013-08-03 12:29
  • tU3Q

I bought this product from flipkart about a week ago and its just damn lagging all the time,phonebook opens in late 3-5s and like subway surfers,even low graphics games just hang,ram is always above 450-550mb and just lags like hell,and the battery just drains iheavily in JB.

And now i am going to downgrade

and guys i hav to say that why think of downgrading to ICS instead of GB,just think of that.

• 2013-08-03 12:13
  • tU3Q

And now i am going to downgrade

• 2013-08-03 12:07
  • bJe2

which made is better? vtname or china?

• 2013-08-03 10:35
  • NE{{

Jelly bean build number
sumsung loanch new v. of jb to solved bag problem 4.1.2
dxamd1 plz tell me old build v of jb
sorry for my bad english

• 2013-08-03 05:29
  • s8Y{

> In reply to Sushanta Kumar B@HGS @ 2013-08-02 22:11 from Y}J0 - click to readI already upgraded but I found out it's quite lag and keep on log off by itself. Not that good :(

• 2013-08-03 04:30
  • bJb0

> In reply to Sushanta Kumar B@HGS @ 2013-08-02 22:11 from Y}J0 - click to readHey can you give me a link on how you did it please?? thanks..your method

• 2013-08-03 02:03
  • 8yTr
  • Sushanta Kumar B@HGS
  • Rating0

Hi guys.. Just updated to JB 4.1.2, It's awesome..
Below are the New features I got:
1. Camera Zoom is back 4x
2. Video Zoom like S3.. & can take screenshot of
any scene while playing movie.
3. Multitasking. Kind of multi window..same time can
browse & can play movie.

There are slight lagging while browsing.. other than that JB is superb..

Go ahead & update to Jelly Bean 4.1.2... Cheer@

• 2013-08-02 22:11
  • Y}J0

> In reply to kannan @ 2013-08-02 18:25 from U@3Q - click to readGo for advance...dnt listen negative rumours...its awesome phone

• 2013-08-02 21:03
  • rA21

iam going to buy a phone
Which one should i take
Nokia Lumia 620 or samsung galaxy s advance
Its urgent reply me fast

• 2013-08-02 18:25
  • U@3Q

> In reply to Adx424 @ 2013-08-02 13:07 from X0Wa - click to readWhich baseband ver....

• 2013-08-02 15:18
  • U{gZ
Total of 8852 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9070 Galaxy S Advance.