Sushanta Kumar B@HGS, 02 Aug 2013Hi guys.. Just updated to JB 4.1.2, It's awesome.. Below are the New features I got: 1. Came... moreHey can you give me a link on how you did it please?? thanks..your method
Hi guys.. Just updated to JB 4.1.2, It's awesome..
Below are the New features I got:
1. Camera Zoom is back 4x
2. Video Zoom like S3.. & can take screenshot of
any scene while playing movie.
3. Multitasking. Kind of multi window..same time can
browse & can play movie.
There are slight lagging while browsing.. other than that JB is superb..
Go ahead & update to Jelly Bean 4.1.2... Cheer@
iam going to buy a phone
Which one should i take
Nokia Lumia 620 or samsung galaxy s advance
Its urgent reply me fast
paul, 31 Jul 2013How can I update 2 version 4.1.2 plz reply me at email@example.comTake it to the nearest samsung care..its awesome....I am using it for 4 months with JB....no problem at all...very fast and graphics is updated...love it...
CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.1) works perfectly in this phone:
- battery lives more (at least 20% more)
- improved usability: FAST RESPOND TIME (better than both official gingerbread and jellybean)
- camera is finally usable! (you can take a picture in seconds, instead of 30/40 seconds compared to GB or JB)
- bluetooth, wifi, 3g, audio, video, everything works properly
I'm asking why Samsung doesn't use it by default instead of their lame official distro.
I reccomend anyone to buy it, because it's not such an expensive phone, but remember that installing CyanogenMod is a MUST and it is a VERY VERY EASY operation!!
even in ginger bread my mobile hanging and lagging very much ....what can u do...pls help me frnds ...my ODIN is DDLJ1
I'm heavy user,this phone isn't good for that,not optimized enough.Constantly need to clear RAM,slow oppening apps or pages,trouble finding Wifi.Display not bright enough with automatic setup and you can count every pixel.Average camera.If you want a Samsung,better save money and buy the flaghship,rest are frustrating.
paul, 31 Jul 2013How can I update 2 version 4.1.2 plz reply me at firstname.lastname@example.org samsung kies or talk to samsung costmer care :)
after update to jb my phone display notefication on for 10 mins
its not in gb
How can I update 2 version 4.1.2 plz reply me at email@example.com
For those who are about to update your Samsung Galaxy S Advance to android 4.1.2 (jelly bean) , i made this review to guide you all to make a good decision wether to update your phone to jelly bean or not.
Jelly bean (4.1.2)
Pros : -Very beautiful UI (User Interface)
-Have camera zoom function 4.0x
-More RAM available (625MB)
-Have some new features like popup video
-Easy to root your phone
-Have a lot of custom ROM
-Can swap memory (Internal memory become external and external memory become internal [root only]
-Support most apps from google playstore eg. google chrome
Cons : - Sometimes you will face lagging
- Battery drain like hell !
- Even though you got bigger RAM 625MB, the RAM keep using the memory. You will always got 500 MB > / 625 MB in task manager. Multitasking is such a failure on jelly bean
- No flash support
- No 1080p video playback support (BS player 1080p no longet support)
- Slow respond time. If you want to open an app like messaging, contacts, internet, whatsapp or etc, loading time is too long up to 5 seconds. Too long delay time.
- SUCKKKKSSS !!!
Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
Pros : - Have flash support
- Can play 1080p video via BS Player
- Fast respond time
- Very good in multitasking ( does not consume too much RAM )
- Battery saving :)
- Fells so stable this phone on gingerbread
Cons : - Does not have zoom function
- Outdated UI
- Does not have popup video
- Hard to root
- Less custom ROM
- Cannot swap memory
DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE !!!!
It's really a very bad phone...I think it has no real RAM Momory and only has a swap on the ROM.
It's really annoying especially for the most important function it has to do: to be a Phone.
If I want to call someone while in another application, e.g. in Internet Explorer, it will take more than 16 seconds to initiate the call (+6 seconds to make the connection)because of it's long lag.
If you take a picture and what to see it, it will take like 13-15 seconds to display the picture.
This happens even though I have updated it to Android 4.1.2.
I was happy when I bought the phone but now I am realllllly disappointed.
rajiv, 31 Jul 2013hi bought the phone yesterday.. it really good and excellent performance i recommend this to alli bought it yestersday too i got white one