Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Try changing a battery and a charger. If problem continues, Then get to phone texhinician.

• 2015-07-02 13:13
  • fufr

We can Easily REBOOT it by Pressing Thrice of the Buttons AT ONCE ONLY So it May SCAN Every heals in it

• 2015-07-02 13:09
  • w43M

just bought this phone 3days ago. 1 major problem is the screen lock, Not working at all. Tried to get lock app from google and didn't help at all. Any idea plzzzz

• 2015-07-02 13:08
  • fufr

Hello guys, my S2 get hot while i using it, and it's battery drain fast, and it's battery taking 2,3hours for full charger and performing only 30mins plz help me guys plz. :( :(

• 2015-07-02 04:22
  • rKGX

how do i reset it...it seem not to swtch on

• 2015-07-01 10:53
  • NuUR

My battery doesnt charge...whenever I insert the charger a yellow sign appears beside the battery...pls any solution to this

• 2015-07-01 00:53
  • Ns}Y

Hello guys , I have wee of a problem with this phone (SG S2). I can't seem to stop the ads popping up EVERYWHERE in ALL the Apps I use whenever I switch the Data On by myself. It's so damn annoying. Now recently as in 2 days ago the WiFi & the Mobile Data come on, they switch themselves on without being switches on by myself. I would look into the screen and watch them come back on after I've turned them off. This thing is chewing up my data. Can someone please help tell me what's the problem& what should I do to fix this. Thank u in advance.

• 2015-06-29 22:42
  • fjU1

d problem wit dis s2 19100 is dat d battery is bad.pls hw can i get 2500mah battery for it.pls help

• 2015-06-28 20:48
  • fuNc

> In reply to Calculonv2 @ 2015-06-22 16:33 from nC0W - click to readThanks a lot Calculonv2

• 2015-06-26 20:24
  • vxsA

> In reply to Warsaw Poland @ 2015-06-23 10:39 from SsRG - click to readyaa bateries are quickly deading

• 2015-06-23 17:36
  • rKNT

I dislike it's battery life. Ca. 8h with SIM card.

• 2015-06-23 10:39
  • SsRG

> In reply to Kumar @ 2015-06-21 12:34 from 2Zd{ - click to readit is a perfect phone. Pros: + screen quality (vivid colors + gorilla glass protection) + loudspeeker (it is loud :)) + camera + OS (you can manually install cyanogenmod 11 kitkat 4.4.4 OS which runs quicker than stock jelly bean 4.1.2) + all games are running great on this phone + gps is working great. Cons: hmm, maybe battery life?

• 2015-06-22 16:55
  • nC0W

> In reply to Marjorie @ 2015-06-17 19:27 from UD{0 - click to readpropably you need to change google play store settings. open google play store app, go to settings, then press Auto-update apps and choose Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only

• 2015-06-22 16:33
  • nC0W

> In reply to Aziz sabir @ 2015-06-12 09:48 from 6Pcm - click to readUse a proper data connection or WiFi and use WiFi instead of imo

• 2015-06-22 02:18
  • PAmg

I decided to buy a S2 second hand mobile. How its performing any one please suggest me? I have no idea now.

• 2015-06-21 12:34
  • 2Zd{

I brought a s2 second hand the battery that came with was crap it lasted a day if I was lucky
I brought a new one now it last almost 2 days

• 2015-06-19 13:41
  • 2CIK

I have been using this phone for a year now and I couldnt deny this phone is the best phone ever . But I have some problems but not that bad . When my mobile data is on theres an applications that will download by itself and I hate them did master reset but still its happening its kinda annoying

• 2015-06-17 19:27
  • UD{0

I no this phone was released in april 2011 I bought one second hand the other day and am quite happy with it.i was using Samsung galaxy s3 mini I thought was a bit small for scree size.and for people that what to update the phone download odin and the 4.1.2 firmware update works really well like the big Samsung s3.you have to put phone in download mode start odin and load the 4.1.2 into pda selection in odin and away you go make shure you have everything backed up as this will wipe your phone.also if it was unlocked by code you will have to unlock it.

• 2015-06-15 22:49
  • nyU@

From Bangladesh..Bro just dial *#9900# then select"delete dumpstate log".. there u go...ur application memory is free now...Install apps as much as u can...Cheers..!!

• 2015-06-15 20:06
  • fxHc

i want to instaal imo in my Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II but could not work plz help me

• 2015-06-12 09:48
  • 6Pcm
Total of 24265 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II.