Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

I will be making Android 5.0 based on cyanogenmod when the sources are available

• 2014-10-23 07:35
  • MC%Y

Hey friends please help me how do I switch from 2G to 3G and how do I know im on 3g my new s2 always edge HELP ME PLEASE BECAUSE CANT MAKE VIDEOCALLS

• 2014-10-23 07:18
  • CDEG

any other option for S II its already phased out, i neeed a similar specs to S II, thanks

• 2014-10-23 04:22
  • tWhU

so so bad phone ugly slow full bag

• 2014-10-22 21:49
  • g89V

> In reply to ganesh @ 2014-10-19 19:20 from 7txn - click to readYes you can. Theres a official JellyBean rom available. You can even upgrade to KitKat with custom ROM's

• 2014-10-22 09:40
  • syNS

how to solve if the phone low stroge memory on device. it cant update the apps because of it.i had to erase ome data but still like this.

• 2014-10-21 23:17
  • KiC%

I took a second hand s2 from one of my friend.. he used it for past 2 years n when I took phone from him... the phone still looks new as well as the performance is far better than new duos ... I suggest to take this phone..

• 2014-10-21 06:28
  • sUtR

I have s2 with ics os. Can i update to jellybean?

• 2014-10-19 19:20
  • 7txn

backup your importer data and flash phone using Odin

• 2014-10-19 13:36
  • iwpE

> In reply to nicolito @ 2014-10-18 10:54 from vmBD - click to readGently scratch the battery terminals on the phone and the battery
hope it works

• 2014-10-19 00:39
  • Secf

I've been using this phone since 2011 November.. Still works like its new.. I've bought an iPhone the next year and guess what? It broke on the first fall.. This phone has certainly fell more than 30 times from my hand and had only one single scratch (not even visible properly).. Very fast performance.. Even tho RAM is only 1GB feels like it is 2GB.. Not a single time the phone has hung up.. Fast internet response and app performance.. Video resolution may be low but still had the capacity to run any resolution.. Audio quality is superb.. Never had a problem connecting with a computer using USB, charging, charging using power bank thru USB or using any kind of wireless services like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or Mobile Data..

Will recommend but unfortunately is not available easily..

• 2014-10-18 16:05
  • Khu4

Hi mates! I put my samsung s2 into the washing machine.. I left it dry for 2 weeks and it started runnig again! but.. when battery died it did not power on (and did not charge)... I changed the battery but was not the solution.. so I suppose that it works good but does not power no.. somebody know if have a solution? is it value to repair it? any idea?comment? cheers!

• 2014-10-18 10:54
  • vmBD

I am using GTi9100 for past 2 years ,now its showing often unfortunately,the process android.process.media has stopped please help me to solve it

• 2014-10-16 18:08
  • Khu6

> In reply to AMOS @ 2014-10-06 10:00 from mJjF - click to readTry to use a brush to clean the usb socket.

• 2014-10-16 12:00
  • UimM

> In reply to paekun @ 2014-10-06 18:48 from KZ8E - click to readsame with mine,.. but i'm not using power bank.. just buy 2 more spare battery and desktop battery charger, os i almost never charge to phone directly... more handy than carying powerbank, just carry spare battery :-)

• 2014-10-15 07:47
  • fxUw

you can try Carbon ROM 4.4.4,

• 2014-10-15 07:26
  • fxUw

Its brutal... Its of year 2011, but in year 2014 october, I play ALL NEW GAME. Brutal.. Display.. Full HD video, Dual-Core but very powerfull! Amazing, I newer change it :D

• 2014-10-13 23:23
  • Snd8

I need a kitkat ROM with 3G VDO call option.At CM,most of kitkat ROM released without 3G VDO call option in keypad(Like stock TOUCHWIZ keypad!!)...Can anyone help me pls??

• 2014-10-13 23:00
  • uIit

1)It was a ultra slim smartphone in Samsung.
2)It have a good camera in front and also in rear..
3) It have 4.3 inch Full HD Super AMOLED Plus Capacitive Touch screen. .It was good screen clarity. ...It was Amazing...
4) it Have a good features.....
5)it drawback was battery had drain fast compare to all mobiles in Samsung
6)And another drawback was it was heat immediately.
7)And we can't install more apps...if you install more apps, your system will be slow...it was really
8)but nowadays 2014, it was wanted and top rated smartphone

• 2014-10-12 06:48
  • Xu@L

Athar
asked where could they purchase a battery for their galaxy s2...
and said "plz tell me from where to buy original battery".....

Google is your friend!! Just Search for it and you'll find a ton of places to order one and they're very good prices.

• 2014-10-11 21:25
  • 4Hc1
Total of 23914 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II.