Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to katta @ 2015-05-14 06:00 from sSTj - click to readI faced the same issue . Then looked up through the internet and a term "SLEEP OF DEATH" . The phone suddenly switches off and then when you turn it on, battery is drained out by 20-30 percent. I tried doing lots of stuffs but nothing really worked until I did a factory reset INCLUDING formatting the SD card . After that, my problems solved. SLEEP OF DEATH probably occurs due to some malwares that get into your phone through the internet. The only way to get rid of them I found was the way I did it mentioned above . :)

• 2015-05-22 08:02
  • 2CY3

i want to know that is samsung s II i9100 3g or 4g supported?

• 2015-05-20 15:45
  • KIgA

> In reply to dessa @ 2015-05-18 03:43 from IaHm - click to readNo S2 Intl does not have a notification LED Light. I use the Intl version of the same. Some are quoted saying that it has but i have no idea

• 2015-05-18 16:47
  • Hxed

> In reply to dessa @ 2015-05-18 03:43 from IaHm - click to readUnfortunately no....only s3 and above have it.

• 2015-05-18 15:59
  • YP6k

just wanna know does s2 have a notification LED light? pls answer me.

• 2015-05-18 03:43
  • IaHm

i want to copy contect no. sim to phone plz tel me solution i have samsung s2

• 2015-05-17 13:55
  • 6PIT

My gs2 GT I9100M is not recognized by computer. Not even with kies installed or usb debugging on. How to solve this issue

• 2015-05-16 21:31
  • uNVx

> In reply to Ansari amir @ 2015-05-16 09:24 from Xu@V - click to readYes, S2 support OTG connectivity

• 2015-05-16 10:58
  • tV0V

Any one know plzz answer me galaxy s2 support otg N usb drive

• 2015-05-16 09:24
  • Xu@V

> In reply to katta @ 2015-05-14 06:00 from sSTj - click to readiam also facing same challnge , at first i though maybe the battery its not original , and when i opened i noticed that battery does not hold properly

• 2015-05-15 15:19
  • fmW7

• 2015-05-15 15:12
  • fmW7

> In reply to ima nonamus @ 2015-05-14 02:59 from rbKA - click to readhai there hw did u update that? i cant make it

• 2015-05-14 20:34
  • PTGv

• 2015-05-14 20:33
  • PTGv

My S2 gets swiched off when I am using any application after sometime though battery is 90%. Again when I try to switch on, battery shows 60% and immediately switching off. Is anyone else facing the same issue? Is there any solution?

• 2015-05-14 06:00
  • sSTj

I just found out last week that my galaxy SII was upgradeable to jelly bean. I have been using ice cream since november of 2012. Samsung never notified me. T-Mobile never notified me. And the upgrade was never listed under "settings, about device, software update". Anyway, jelly bean is a big improvement over ice cream. It's like having a new phone all over again. Before the upgrade I was having problems...screen freezing, camera freezing, screen changing due to hyper-sensitivity along bezel edges, and screen going black. All those problems went away when I updated to jelly bean. Phone is working fine right now. Installed a new samsung brand battery, 1850 mAh for $9.00. two days ago because old battery was draining fast when on the internet. Now I'm going to wait until November, black friday, to possibly buy another phone, depending on prices, etc.

• 2015-05-14 02:59
  • rbKA

I just found out last week that my galaxy SII was upgradeable to jelly bean. I have been using ice cream since november of 2012. Samsung never notified me. T-Mobile never notified me. And it was never listed under "settings, about device, software update". Anyway, jelly bean is a big improvement over ice cream. It's like having a new phone all over again. Before the upgrade I was having problems...screen freezing, camera freezing, screen changing due to hyper-sensitivity along bezel edges, etc. Now I'm going to wait until November, black friday, to get another phone.

• 2015-05-14 01:04
  • rbKA

> In reply to prakash @ 2015-05-09 18:57 from PFB0 - click to readIt's a common issue with Samsung phones. Related to the usb port. You need to clean it with alcohol, and gently pull the pin a bit upwards..

• 2015-05-11 22:11
  • n1L7

We need Update to Kitkat or lollipop

• 2015-05-10 20:45
  • Nqc%

Please help me i am trying to put screen lock but did not function and i don't why??please help me.

• 2015-05-10 15:42
  • NwE{

My galaxy s 2getting problem.when it power off, it showing charging mode.I have done factory reset also.still the problem .pls give a solution

• 2015-05-09 18:57
  • PFB0
Total of 24220 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II.