Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-28 18:16 from 0nYf - click to readMy battery usually runs for more than 10 hours before it goes empty. Sometimes as much as a full day...without heavy use . I have thought about getting a new battery but I don't want to do that and the result end up being the same which means I would have wasted money getting a new battery. The longest battery life I have ever gotten was 2 full days. Which version of Android are you using?

• 2014-09-29 17:50
  • kiQ2

Since my nexus 5 and blackberry z10 have gone for repairs i had no other phone to use except this. I purchased this in late 2011 and its still holding up quite well. It lags here and there (jelly bean has made this phone perform like crap) but when i was using it on ICS i literally had no problems.
This phone has taken samsung to the pinnacle of its business in the smartphone industry.
Its not the best phone i've used but back in those days it was like a companion :)
(Sorry to sound so cheesy :P)

• 2014-09-28 20:13
  • 2@rI

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-27 07:32 from 7jVX - click to readGalaxy note 4???
Galaxy alpha???
Just think before you speak

• 2014-09-28 20:04
  • 2@rI

The same problem I have and I to S2 with battery draining quickly but if you remove the battery from it and restart the problem goes away, the bad part is that the story is repeated every 2 weeks and the process restarted. In conclusion I replaced the battery and the problem disappeared.

• 2014-09-28 18:16
  • 0nYf

No match found even after 2 years

• 2014-09-27 07:32
  • 7jVX

> In reply to sahil @ 2014-09-26 10:07 from Cbkv - click to readSahil this device is still fast for enjoy android experiance but it have some heating issues

• 2014-09-26 14:43
  • KID2

i am facing last 1 months batteries low problem . visually found batteries are ok but phone working condition without internet connection batteries down with in one hours 50-60% showing .
kindly confirm what's problem ?

• 2014-09-26 10:12
  • 2S%X

> In reply to kz @ 2014-09-26 05:03 from xv0Z - click to readplzzz..tell me about its processing speed....is it slow due to old n only dual core???? i hv to buy bt cnfusd....please suggest..

• 2014-09-26 10:07
  • Cbkv

I cannot connect to my router on the 5gig band at all and can only connect on the 2.4 gig band if the SSID is visible.

• 2014-09-26 06:12
  • P%Kn

This phone is the new nokia in terms of durability. I bought this phone in 2011 and used it concurrently with iphone 4 initially. The iphone 4 gave me alot of problem (home button, battery etc), then I changed to S4 (same, lots of OTHER problems), then iphone 5. But throughout the entire 3 years, the S2 is the only one giving me no problem! And it is still as good as new.

• 2014-09-26 05:03
  • xv0Z

is a good phone I have been using it for three years now and am having no problem with it

• 2014-09-23 22:36
  • fuvG

Excellent phone, indeed unmatched in terms of ease of use and form factor.
Great camera.

• 2014-09-23 10:09
  • 0E1k

No complains even after 3 years of usage. I am satisfied.

• 2014-09-23 03:21
  • PxV4

No match found even after 2 years

• 2014-09-22 19:31
  • rAZc

> In reply to kahwei @ 2014-09-19 09:59 from tVuH - click to readIn my counry (austria, west europe) yes. Interspar has these devices for 220 euros brand new and factory unlockeed.

• 2014-09-20 11:54
  • JGpa

Maybe getting a little old now but a peach of a phone. Robust with a stunning display and a real gem of a camera. Will not be disappointed.

• 2014-09-20 10:34
  • HCpH

Yes dis is offcourse a superb phone.. I purchased it at 25k on 2012 it works awsum but at mid i.e near about after 10months it havin a huge problems like heating heavy over heating problem while charging and also while surfing net ,Battery is used to drain heavily on this time 50%- 0% in 10 mins ...i went to service centre with bill they said dat dis is due to some water likeage in da circuit (fucking awsum i know its nt xperia z so y i get it in water) after dat they said its ur mishandling sir cnt comes under warranty,its not company's manufacturing defect ( hell yea) costing to repair dat 6500 (feeling shocked n angry on dat tym)

2) after dat sum days later i went for primary cameras glass cleaning surprised rply got( sir its ur mishandling cant come under warranty) cost to repair dat 1500 ,ttly disappointed wid samsung n its services..

Decided to sale it immediately and not to purchase again any Samsung phone n sale at 13k to my friend.. N switch to sony xperia c.. Ttly satisfied n happy till it was purchased a year ago..!!! Thanks sony

• 2014-09-19 14:08
  • 7j$B

btry backup is very poorrr.

• 2014-09-19 13:02
  • U{dV
  • F

are they still selling s2 now?
i though they stop produce already ,isn't it ?

• 2014-09-19 09:59
  • tVuH

Just go to xda-developers.com

• 2014-09-19 09:51
  • Lddv
Total of 23879 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II.