Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to M.S @ 2011-05-19 12:27 from HHHH - click to readDon't worry!
SGS2 have fabrical VERTICAL SYNCH with display refresh rate, because is 60fps in most benchmarks...
V-Sync promise smoothly animations...

• 2011-05-19 14:00
  • srp{

> In reply to M.S @ 2011-05-19 12:27 from HHHH - click to readI have tried the Alpha(Im not i typed it correct) it works totally fine but seems to be EA games are not supporting at all (Tried NFS shift and Fifa 10 but there is a graphics problem). I will try these again and let u know....but no other problems at all.Superb phone.

• 2011-05-19 13:20
  • mxQr

Hey all i like playing games on my phone specially 3D and racing games but i am a bit worried about buying this phone because all the benchmarks are super great but the gaming benchmark isn't so high (compared to original galaxy s and lg optimus 2x) so have anyone tried games like asphalt or need for speed or other 3D games ? and can tell me if the graphics and frame rate etc are good ? Thanks

• 2011-05-19 12:27
  • HHHH

> In reply to The 4400 @ 2011-05-19 11:39 from Tr8a - click to readI really don't understand you.....I can understand the frustration of the users in the countryes that SG2 was not released yet! Samsung has delayed the launch of G2 and now is moving too slow in releasing it worldwide! Since the handset is so popular the impatience of costumers is understandeble myself included! Not everybody is buying this phone to show off or to be "special" as you sugested! Most people are buying it because of it's features!

• 2011-05-19 12:02
  • Mtyp

> In reply to [deleted post]Oh man, first of all, a lot of Congrats. You may be the first one in India getting hold this monster. Now can you please tell us what other information's you have from that store? I mean when will the device release nation wide and what will be the price? Any info regarding the matter will help much.
Thanks in advance.

• 2011-05-19 11:46
  • 2SUP

> In reply to estxuan @ 2011-05-19 05:50 from 2ICy - click to readExtreme! If U & Samsung had signed a contract I may have understood your frustration. U need 2 understand that the world does NOT revolve around U& your desire 2 acquire the latest tech. Samsung actions now will be 'judged' ALSO in the case filed by APPLE, so any decisions it makes or changes it will have 2 defend. From your post I would doubt if your phone is more than a year old & your suffering! The cynic in me sees U eventually replacing your SGS2 as 'everybody appears 2 have one!'. So what now escalation 2 what & why should care? B4 02/17/2011 were U ringing Samsung?

• 2011-05-19 11:39
  • Tr8a

How loud is the speaker when in phone calls and playing music? whats it like compared to the Galaxy s

• 2011-05-19 11:03
  • inx6

Nothing can beat apple iphone

• 2011-05-19 11:03
  • 2@YA

> In reply to [deleted post]Great...thanks for the update. I will check with them.

• 2011-05-19 10:56
  • MHx0

Samsung has to spare a thought about the Optimus 2X pricing in India... 2X is currently available @ 25K... If Samsung want to capture a major market share, they'll have to price accordingly... i think many people will shy away from buying this beast if the price gets more than 32K... keeping fingers crossed at the moment!!!

• 2011-05-19 10:55
  • P$ks

samsung u r beat all product ,u r great kip-it-up sams

• 2011-05-19 10:49
  • vwes

Best android smartphone ever! Just released in UK about a week ago. And finally i bought one. Really amazed by it's 4.3" Super Amoled Plus screen! Many great HD games from SGS1 are not working in SGS2.

• 2011-05-19 10:28
  • pKpP

> In reply to [deleted post]congrats tell us about s2 and where u buy it plz

• 2011-05-19 10:25
  • fCRD

> In reply to [deleted post]Is is the official indian version? Did you get an indian samsung official warranty?

• 2011-05-19 10:13
  • U22B

> In reply to estxuan @ 2011-05-19 05:50 from 2ICy - click to readYes, they are playing hide and seek with us, they are thinking that they have some benefit by holding it....Samsung management is the worst and most idiotic I've ever seen.

• 2011-05-19 10:06
  • 2SUP

Just called Singapore Samsung customer service, they said totally NO NEWS from their headquarter. Almost 4 months from the announce date and still not available ......what is this crap .....

• 2011-05-19 05:50
  • 2ICy

> In reply to sohel @ 2011-05-18 20:26 from K2ES - click to readGo to the Settings, then click on About Phone, I think that is what you are looking for.

• 2011-05-19 05:38
  • LEqI

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-05-18 20:24 from mX$I - click to readThere is this thing called search engines also the Samsung.Com website. I did do that the last time U posted this question as U were concerned as the ATRIX had a fingerprint reader.SGS2 has security! Now 3 or 4 questioos on this topic & anonymous! Who R U? Nicholas Travolta or John Cage. Only when U have done this will U understand the reply. OK

• 2011-05-19 00:26
  • 9CHE

Well, I had Nokia for years including the N8 very recently, and I had the LG Arena, and finally the Samsung Galaxy S I...Believe me there is nothing like Galaxy S...No lags, no hang, clear quality audio both in calls and for music and outstanding filming and video quality.

I am not so pro galaxy, I am talking based on an experience as i work as doctor and i use this device extensively for many things including my patinets filing and browsing the net and reviewing medical resources when needed and also taking pictures or videos related to my profession

It is a professional smart phone for professional user.

Very handy..and the people in the GSM.Arena are experts really and they know what they are saying.

Many colleagues of mine have iPhone.4G & when I show and use my samsung galaxy S I in front of them, they are really amazed with what it can do and it's super multimedia features in comparison to their device.

Though I have Galaxy S.I, I can hardly wait till SGSII is released to do the swap.

• 2011-05-18 23:21
  • M{nV

a lot of guys are 100% gelous from this mobile i don't understand, why..! Some says this is a copy some says it does not have that feature
i still don't understand why
Wake up guys!! This mobile is a very highly equipped device and amazing mobile and i'm sure only one mobile can reach at this level that will be iphone 5 but i will for sure buy galaxy s ii not because i don't like apple but apple does not fullfill my needs. No bluetooth and no downloading from websites what the hell apple is..

• 2011-05-18 23:06
  • nM12
Total of 24272 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II.