Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to lien @ 2011-05-11 00:26 from N@Ve - click to readdepends on the quqality of movie.............

• 2011-05-11 19:44
  • 9ABK

> In reply to mark2jag @ 2011-05-11 19:08 from nxb% - click to readYou have provided really too little detail to say your comment is fair.
We don't know if you are recieving any error messages, whether or not you get a dial tone when you call the number, did you ask the person to whom you are trying to contact to send you a message?
All we get is can't send a international sms = SGS bad.
there are setting which tell you whether or not the SMS was sent.
So "not dissing" but also not fair

• 2011-05-11 19:27
  • IaHa

> In reply to mark2jag @ 2011-05-11 19:08 from nxb% - click to readim confused coz ur problem should be related to the network provider and not the handset.

• 2011-05-11 19:21
  • vQ1r

If you intend on sending international text messages on this handset AND you are in the UK give the S2 a massive miss. I'm on my 2nd handset now. and neither of them would send international text messages. Samsung dont want to know, nor does the place I got them from (Phones4u, camberley). I'm not dissing the handset because if you can live without international text messaging then this phone is quite brilliant, however if you need international text messaging then it really isnt!!!!I'm just giving an honest appraisal of this phone and see no reason why my comments should not get posted......

• 2011-05-11 19:08
  • nxb%

Back cover problem I already through one nokia some years ago. another gt540 still using though back cover as thin as baloon. I would surely buy such gaget but when the price of sgs2 down to about 300 USD which is my capacity to buy. Shall I wait 2012 for this price? Please help.

• 2011-05-11 18:57
  • utUH

> In reply to [deleted post]ferrari inside KIA car... LOL, good comment

• 2011-05-11 18:29
  • vG5i

One thing really missing in this Galaxy S II is FM transmitter. I wonder why they didnt put it else it would have been a complete package.

• 2011-05-11 18:05
  • vbTi

> In reply to sammy lover @ 2011-05-11 12:31 from iwpJ - click to readSgs 3 sneak peek
Ultra amoled
2 gigabyte dual core processor
3d
Etc...

• 2011-05-11 17:43
  • ibbr

I get between 7-8 hrs of battery life if playing angry birds constantly on 70% brightness
using as just a phone with no 3g and aprrox. 45 mins of calls and about 30 texts, I get just over 2 days use before a recharge is needed.
not tested video usage

• 2011-05-11 17:36
  • mTxg

> In reply to vikram @ 2011-05-11 03:09 from vG1F - click to readme too! im trading my N8 though my carrier (purple screen defect, warranty= exchange ;-) ) to get this baby! i have already downloaded tons of apps like penetrate, java emulator, psx4droid etc! android is wayyy better than symbian in some things, one android is optimized like symbian it will rule the world!

• 2011-05-11 17:07
  • 9yxe

> In reply to sammy s2 @ 2011-05-11 13:34 from 95Hj - click to readMr. sammy s2 is having a huge problem with others back sides. I like to say, please look at your "back side (aka as*)" before others...got it?

• 2011-05-11 16:55
  • PEdE

> In reply to sammy s2 @ 2011-05-11 13:34 from 95Hj - click to readStop looking and actually feel it... lol

It's far from flimsy. It doesn't go out of form, it fits fine after bending it... Wtf are you complaining about?

• 2011-05-11 16:39
  • qbYL

Got rumours that will come the Galaxy s3 in this year. True?

• 2011-05-11 15:32
  • uEDH

Jesus where are you.. my galaxy 5 is gone now let me get ths

• 2011-05-11 15:31
  • N9Ph

> In reply to sammy s2 @ 2011-05-11 13:34 from 95Hj - click to readyou should take 2 sleeping pils n forget abt its back cover prblom hv fun

• 2011-05-11 15:25
  • 0vHC

When will this phone be available in Malaysia. I'm so eager to get this phone since I have missed out it predeccesor.

• 2011-05-11 15:03
  • ibfa

> In reply to sammy s2 @ 2011-05-11 13:34 from 95Hj - click to readStill not bothered one bit, i am bored with back of fone.I dont even think about back of fone..

Its 2hrs 20mins of video test and i am at 61% battery left.

• 2011-05-11 14:42
  • mX73

I'm getting my G2 in 2 days time. Can't wait till I get my hands on it....

• 2011-05-11 14:35
  • w7id

"why so many ppl hate samsung?if u think this product doesn't suite u then don't buy it.its simple.stop arguing about the plastic material or whatever design of the sgs2,even if u win the argument in this forum but in reality u gain nothing.so what's the point of arguing about it. if u are a iphone fanboy or se fanboy read this comment and pls stop complaining at this forum coz i don't think u would buy this phone either.so goodbye"

well said young man......

• 2011-05-11 14:10
  • vG4d

> In reply to sammy s2 @ 2011-05-11 13:34 from 95Hj - click to readFor most people having a flimsy back cover is a small price to pay for all the extraordinary features of Galaxy2! The first Galaxy had also a similar back but that didn't stop 14 million people from buying it! What is in your oppinion a critical point, is in the eyes of the majority of people just a dott that they will overlook! For people who favour looks over features there is the Xperia Arc! They should buy the Arc and stop these futile debates here! But for people who want the best features in the mobile market there is only one answer... GALAXY2!!!

• 2011-05-11 14:10
  • Mtyp
Total of 23879 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II.