Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to Jos001 @ 2011-05-09 23:53 from b$i6 - click to readSadly the rumour mill has North America in Q3 July with a Maaaaaayyyyyybbeeee June in Canada.. I am a little ticked as North America has to wait the longest and we are reported to get the Tegra2 chip @1ghz. That equals 2 slaps to the face, but if it is the Super LCD screen also then two slaps and bend over.. I mean making us wait is one thing but making us wait for an inferior product...sigh

• 2011-05-10 03:36
  • Y9jD

> In reply to RainyDay @ 2011-05-09 14:14 from QyBr - click to readRainyDay -- This Post is nothing less than Brilliant!!! Great closing Point.. lol

• 2011-05-10 03:14
  • Y9jD

ha! well people can judge the video for themselves here

• 2011-05-10 02:49
  • PGNI

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-05-09 08:58 from 3Jgr - click to readBro, you can't compare this phone with iphone look at the price only.

• 2011-05-10 01:18
  • nTpT

Hey guys,
i just wanna say to IFanBoys to get a life and accept the fact that there r some other great devices other than IPhone , im an Iphone user but not a fan of apple
but a fan Of the Jailbreak (without it Iphone is a joke)
anyway, talking about galaxy s2 ,
its really promising and so powerful and looks elegant as well with a decent OS android 2.3
I Might Go for it in the Future if IPhone 5 didnt bring much

• 2011-05-10 01:13
  • 44%B

I think you are right...
sure the screen is more detailed bec it has a higher resolution, that's a fact, but this phone is BEAUTIFUL
iphone android is gonna smash apple very soon

• 2011-05-10 00:52
  • 0Fri

Does anybody knows when this gonna be released in U.S, it's stillhell expensive in amazon or ebay

Thanks

• 2011-05-09 23:53
  • b$i6

> In reply to [deleted post]Having had 2 of my postings deleted I do wonder what criteria is being used. This stays? The previous was a rant about both Samsung and no review. B 4 U had something 2 say but if this is an opinion U wish 2 share that advances the debate, then my STRIKE 3. Please up your game! No phone yet so tell me things I need 2 know. This must B better than yours & I haven't really said anything.

• 2011-05-09 23:00
  • Tr8a

> In reply to Bojan @ 2011-05-09 09:05 from s3A9 - click to readI used to own a 3GS, then I got an HTC Desire HD but then instead swapped that one for an iPhone 4.

The screen on the iPhone 4 is beautiful, the apps are better than on Android but oh how I miss my HTC!

I have tried this one, in my opinion it beats the iPhone 4 on nearly every point.

• 2011-05-09 22:08
  • MXss

this thing is huge! lol, i actually saw it and was wondering where would i fit that thing when i go out, cannot buy this, sorry, but the specs look great!

• 2011-05-09 21:40
  • QGMH

Korean version also has TV support:

• 2011-05-09 21:39
  • 8TEj
  • F

I took some photos and video with this phone and they look great this is now my point and shoot compact camera as i always have it with me.

• 2011-05-09 21:10

• F

Looking nice. UK released

• 2011-05-09 20:56
  • uWEx

have a look on this...............

• 2011-05-09 20:52
  • vGCt

hello could you help me what about sound quality

is excellent or not

is good like Nokia n8 or iphone 4 or not

please told me

many thanks

• 2011-05-09 20:52
  • pp4V

i have just done a 1080p video for 4mins 34 seconds and takes a whopping 463MB of data ,,that is say 1GB for 10 mins video as a guide..Crikey.

• 2011-05-09 20:41
  • mX73

• 2011-05-09 20:22
  • 3anR

Is their a game gripper for this phone maybe a bluetooth version.

• 2011-05-09 20:19
  • 3anR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-05-09 08:58 from 3Jgr - click to readActually, this screen is as good or better then the iphone's screen because of not only its size, but also its super amoled plus technology; have you even seen super amoled?

Super Amoled is as good as Retina (in different ways), but I'd prefer the Galaxy S II because of the bigger size, though the iPhone 5 (which may not be released this summer), will hopefully have a bigger screen.

• 2011-05-09 20:02
  • DxLU
Total of 23802 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II.