Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Ha ha ha ! today is Friday the 13th.... So samsung will NOT make any delivery for Galaxy S .....

• 2011-05-13 04:38
  • 2ICy

Looks to be good a phone but still no phone can compare to the iphone 4. less software faults and less faults all round. hopefully this phone can be better that the standard S because that was a joke of a phone......

• 2011-05-13 03:46

This CPU is 1.0 Ghz

Check here:http://www.samsung.com/us/busi...ynos_v11.p­df

• 2011-05-13 00:57
  • LcgE

Does somebody know when will the review be published?

• 2011-05-12 23:41
  • 0xgM

> In reply to Rashmcmohsen @ 2011-05-12 22:46 from HB8Z - click to readIt takes 12-18months to bring a new smartfone to market so as we speak the smartfones that are coming out next year are being done now.As we were just getting sgs 1 the sgs 2 was already in development.I wonder what its like in the factorys now at samsung,s/e,lg and htc because on the drawing board is next years fones,i love to see what they are but us public wont find out till the leaks sart appearing.

I cannot grasp the fact that they know the shape and spec of the fones and we know nothing about.Imagine 1 years ago the sgs2 was on the drawing board and mock-ups being made but we the general public new nothing at all.They know whats coming out next year right this minute and we have no clue.

• 2011-05-12 23:15
  • mX73

> In reply to Rashmcmohsen @ 2011-05-12 22:53 from HB8Z - click to readThanks.I thought someone on here may work for other stores and see whats going on in reguards to stock levels?

• 2011-05-12 23:07
  • mX73

> In reply to sammy lover @ 2011-05-11 12:31 from iwpJ - click to readhey the screen is going to be a 4.5 inch (edge to edge) OLED MAX , with 600x1024 resolution! yes believe it or not!

• 2011-05-12 23:07
  • nt29

> In reply to Rashmcmohsen @ 2011-05-12 22:46 from HB8Z - click to readur so wrong... check out the HTC sensation 4G
it's 4G to start with
higher screen resolution with same size

• 2011-05-12 23:02
  • nCY$

> In reply to philm @ 2011-05-12 20:04 from mX73 - click to readhmmm then you hold on to it till its safe!!

• 2011-05-12 22:53
  • HB8Z

can anybody tell me if i will get a pouch with the s2 inside the box just as we indians got with s1 and what street price can i expect this beast to be in india?

• 2Ajr

> In reply to papz @ 2011-05-12 10:21 from uCrU - click to readyup the number of apps depend on the resolution, as well as the processor...
in my opinion, if u wanna buy a budget phone, go with the galaxy ace...it'll be best 4 u

• vGx8

> In reply to techjuana @ 2011-05-12 22:39 from vGx8 - click to readoh come man, don't waste your time in explaining him wat the facts are!! clearly there in no phone as of now and atleast till the next 6 months to beat S2!! and like the previous year, this S2 will win the smartphone of the year award!!

• HB8Z

> In reply to [deleted post]compare the two phones...only advantages of sensation are the aluminium built, sense and qhd resolution
samsung has much better display, better battery, 15 or 31 gb more of internal memory, better camera (htc cameras suck), better graphics chip, is slimmer and lighter, better audio quality, better connectivity options, 2 mp front facing camera (htc has vga)
damn SGS II clearly OWNED HTC SENSATION

• 2011-05-12 22:39
  • vGx8

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-05-12 16:50 from kJX3 - click to readit never lagged oat 1.2 ghz...n they wer not hackers, they were tweakers or rather the xda developers or flashers....they do it on every phone to check out the world beyond limitations...it reached a 4000 quadrant benchmark which has never been seen before...1.2 reached around 3400, which again is d highest...
so u stick to ur old n cheap nokia phone cuz u deserve dat

• 2011-05-12 22:33
  • vGx8

> In reply to Andrew @ 2011-05-12 14:17 from NaDP - click to readFirst of all, iphone 4 won best phone for 2010. Not that im a apple fan, im just stating the truth

• 2011-05-12 22:32
  • QGMH

Just today got my galaxy s 2 and moved to it from my galaxy s. They both are very good but this one is of course much better. The improvements I see so far are the camera, gps, screen, and performance. It is much faster and smoother. The browser is exremelly smooth and good. Internet speed for wifi and 3g are also much improved. Ok this is the best phone on the earth so far!!!!!!!

• 2011-05-12 22:31
  • m58J

> In reply to [deleted post]damn...u surely r lucky

• 2011-05-12 22:29
  • vGx8

Are we going to get a full review soon

• 2011-05-12 21:11
  • nFrR

@Smat,

I got my red scone gel cover and the one i gave you a link to.The one with the stand on is absolutly brilliant its exactly what i was aftr.I am watching bbc i-player again with the stand out,its more upright than n86 stand.It does feel durable but i reckon after afew hundred in/outs it might wear but not sure.I am going to get a couple more before they run out.

I did not want to soud paranoid before but people these days do get jealous and someone could bump into me on purpose to make it smash to floor.I do hope the stock shortage is resolved soon.Samsung had the idea that a few million would do as a lauch estimate but got it wrong because on the tuesday or wednesday the o2 site withdrew the offer.

I want to say more but i know someone in o2 store and carfone.As for phones4u i cannot understand why they wont sell it sim free,sure a sale is a sale and they would make some profit ???? I can say this tho and that our carfone got 3 sgs2 one for prepay,one contract ,one simfree but the sim free can go for contract but NOT prepay??

• 2011-05-12 21:04
  • mX73
Total of 24012 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II.