Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to [deleted post]ferrari inside KIA car... LOL, good comment

• 2011-05-11 18:29
  • vG5i

One thing really missing in this Galaxy S II is FM transmitter. I wonder why they didnt put it else it would have been a complete package.

• 2011-05-11 18:05
  • vbTi

> In reply to sammy lover @ 2011-05-11 12:31 from iwpJ - click to readSgs 3 sneak peek
Ultra amoled
2 gigabyte dual core processor
3d
Etc...

• 2011-05-11 17:43
  • ibbr

I get between 7-8 hrs of battery life if playing angry birds constantly on 70% brightness
using as just a phone with no 3g and aprrox. 45 mins of calls and about 30 texts, I get just over 2 days use before a recharge is needed.
not tested video usage

• 2011-05-11 17:36
  • mTxg

> In reply to vikram @ 2011-05-11 03:09 from vG1F - click to readme too! im trading my N8 though my carrier (purple screen defect, warranty= exchange ;-) ) to get this baby! i have already downloaded tons of apps like penetrate, java emulator, psx4droid etc! android is wayyy better than symbian in some things, one android is optimized like symbian it will rule the world!

• 2011-05-11 17:07
  • 9yxe

> In reply to sammy s2 @ 2011-05-11 13:34 from 95Hj - click to readMr. sammy s2 is having a huge problem with others back sides. I like to say, please look at your "back side (aka as*)" before others...got it?

• 2011-05-11 16:55
  • PEdE

> In reply to sammy s2 @ 2011-05-11 13:34 from 95Hj - click to readStop looking and actually feel it... lol

It's far from flimsy. It doesn't go out of form, it fits fine after bending it... Wtf are you complaining about?

• 2011-05-11 16:39
  • qbYL

Got rumours that will come the Galaxy s3 in this year. True?

• 2011-05-11 15:32
  • uEDH

Jesus where are you.. my galaxy 5 is gone now let me get ths

• 2011-05-11 15:31
  • N9Ph

> In reply to sammy s2 @ 2011-05-11 13:34 from 95Hj - click to readyou should take 2 sleeping pils n forget abt its back cover prblom hv fun

• 2011-05-11 15:25
  • 0vHC

When will this phone be available in Malaysia. I'm so eager to get this phone since I have missed out it predeccesor.

• 2011-05-11 15:03
  • ibfa

> In reply to sammy s2 @ 2011-05-11 13:34 from 95Hj - click to readStill not bothered one bit, i am bored with back of fone.I dont even think about back of fone..

Its 2hrs 20mins of video test and i am at 61% battery left.

• 2011-05-11 14:42
  • mX73

I'm getting my G2 in 2 days time. Can't wait till I get my hands on it....

• 2011-05-11 14:35
  • w7id

"why so many ppl hate samsung?if u think this product doesn't suite u then don't buy it.its simple.stop arguing about the plastic material or whatever design of the sgs2,even if u win the argument in this forum but in reality u gain nothing.so what's the point of arguing about it. if u are a iphone fanboy or se fanboy read this comment and pls stop complaining at this forum coz i don't think u would buy this phone either.so goodbye"

well said young man......

• 2011-05-11 14:10
  • vG4d

> In reply to sammy s2 @ 2011-05-11 13:34 from 95Hj - click to readFor most people having a flimsy back cover is a small price to pay for all the extraordinary features of Galaxy2! The first Galaxy had also a similar back but that didn't stop 14 million people from buying it! What is in your oppinion a critical point, is in the eyes of the majority of people just a dott that they will overlook! For people who favour looks over features there is the Xperia Arc! They should buy the Arc and stop these futile debates here! But for people who want the best features in the mobile market there is only one answer... GALAXY2!!!

• 2011-05-11 14:10
  • Mtyp

> In reply to philm @ 2011-05-11 12:28 from mX73 - click to readwasn't expecting a silly respond like this!! it made me laough!! :-)
I meant its so thin and flimsy and cheap that with little force (even taking it out) will change its forms, while its being handled!

people ask how often you take the back off, that is not a point at all, the build quality of the phone which you carry every day and pay £500 for it has to be good inside and out and all over and around it,

if you don't know or understand this simple fact, you have no tast or knowledge of purchasing anything, never mind the simple mobile phone

its like saying for example I am not carrying any passanger on the back sit of my car, so it doesn't matter if the seats made of plastic sheet or wood,

I don't care how the engine is been put in place in my car, and the built quality around it doesn't matter!

let me make it simple for you, its like buying a Ferrari and put a KIA interior in it!! do i make sence? or you are still dreaming? take your rosy glasses off and look at the reality!!

I have no problem with the technology inside of S2, but outside is a joke, specially the back cover,it looks like a cheap end of smart phones and not a high end
good luck dreaming mate!

• 2011-05-11 13:34
  • 95Hj

Can It read a pdf file of 150mb?

• 2011-05-11 13:33
  • ut%Z

> In reply to The 4400 @ 2011-05-11 12:44 from Tr8a - click to readMaybe you have detective qualities.

The thing is i have the fone and dont think about the back cause i am looking at the front of sgs2.I am trying to tell of my findings and will report any errors.I dont like it when folk say untruths and it can put folk off the handset when its not true.

The sgs2 is a lot of money and i got mine for 400GBP and folk need to make the right decision.All folk can do and me also is read reviews and other peoples comments.The only other way is to buy the fone which is not exactly the good option.

I look forward to gsmarena review.

Just doing video and fotos i would give fotos 7/10 and video 9/10.The best fotos from a mobile fone in my life are the s/e k750/k800i/w900i and nokias n95 and n86.The sammy d900/g600/i8510 were also nice and clear

I never got to try the moto ZN5 cause it was on contract but that is suppossed to be another good camfone.I look at a foto or print 6x4 and look if its nice and clear.I dont go blowing it up and checking if colours are precise .I look for non bluryness and good contrast.

• 2011-05-11 13:25
  • mX73

> In reply to philm @ 2011-05-11 11:48 from mX73 - click to readI don't know how or why I seem 2 spot trouble. samy s2 is the worst so far. I read April 12th reply 2 this ? Whatever. Hopefully U saw it also, now he posts 2 U. 8 I/Ds & same rant what does that tell U

• 2011-05-11 12:44
  • Tr8a

> In reply to philm @ 2011-05-11 12:28 from mX73 - click to readgreat one philm. Hay you Samsung haters, can you bend your iPhone or N8 battery cover like this???lolzzz..

• 2011-05-11 12:37
  • iwpJ
Total of 23914 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II.