Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

The Galaxy S2 is one of the stupid-phone in the World. Usally The Samsung spread to their money for an exaggerative advertisement. They use electronic components in the Galaxy S2 so that stupid-phone has lots of equipment-faults. In Korea there are lotís of communication blog about consumerís discussion. there is Lotís of Q&A about the Galaxy S2′s faults in every 7 or 9 min. First of all itís miss-design. This phone has a plenty of bugs. Do you really want to buy a hot water pack. The Galaxy S2 can help your hand at cold winter because it generates heat every 20 min.

hehe LOL ;)

• 2011-05-08 19:30
  • vGxF

Guys, this or Xperia Arc?

• 2011-05-08 19:17
  • t7BR

and by messi i mean SG2

• 2011-05-08 19:14
  • nt29

This phone is awesome, had it from Mobiles for over a week now..almost faultless. Unbelievably fast. AMOLED is incredible and its the best phone I have ever had the pleasure of owning

• 2011-05-08 19:14
  • myi4

Nokia... ur comparing Nokia to GS2... r u crazy it's like comparing Messi to me playing football

• 2011-05-08 19:13
  • nt29

hi,I am using now nokia n73 and is the best phone I ever use.this galaxy is better than n73?

• 2011-05-08 19:03
  • 0Uwk

guys, i dont feel comfortable with the dimensions of s2. I hope it doesnt become too big and hardly handeld with one hand, any ideas?

• 2011-05-08 18:41
  • SH99

I am still waiting for this monster to be release in Malaysia... I have no doubt about its superiority over all other models currently in the market..

• 2011-05-08 18:36
  • tVwx

> In reply to christian lim @ 2011-05-08 12:01 from u94L - click to readthanx paul, its really impresive tech, and belive so its one of the criteria that shifts me to sammy

• 2011-05-08 18:34
  • SH99

Samsung is making SE mistakes, release date for UAE??? may 2nd than May 6th, than May 8th then next week...
same for other countries with no exact release date, it's a very good android phone, but i think if they are late the HTC will take some of theire fans when they release the sensation... hurry up samsung

• 2011-05-08 18:25
  • nt29

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-05-08 11:50 from v0qT - click to readwell, samsung could sue or maybe just stop selling ICs to apple because all of apple's chipset are made from samsung parts. let's see then what happens. samsung is one of the largest manufacturer of chips and screens. infact apple's lcd are based on samsung. how ironic.

• 2011-05-08 18:07
  • wHrS

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-05-07 21:30 from nGRK - click to readAwesome question. I completely forgot about that feature. I wish I knew the answer to that one.

• 2011-05-08 16:39
  • q{m8

> In reply to fadz @ 2011-05-08 15:13 from IAfD - click to readThe one WITH the logo is the official final retail version of the phone. The one WITHOUT the logo is one of the test models and was never meant to be sold in retail.

• 2011-05-08 16:35
  • q{m8

> In reply to [deleted post]Youre kidding right, iphone4 isnt even comparible to this latest android beast. Dual core, faster processor, superior camera, superior video recording capability, more RAM, more flexible operating system......
Yep you stick to the iphone4 like the rest of the herd lol

• 2011-05-08 16:07
  • K1K2

hi, anyone know whats the different between the one with logo Samsung above the display and the one without? the reason ask coz the one without is cheaper than the one with logo. thanks..

• 2011-05-08 15:13
  • IAfD

> In reply to sammy s2 @ 2011-05-06 16:21 from 95Hj - click to readwho cares?
it'll wear a case anyways :P
unless you'll buy this phone and leave it unprotected.
And ofcourse it feels like plastic, it's premium plastic.
The chose plastic in order to make it so thin!!!
At least it doesn't get fingerprints in it this time ;)

• 2011-05-08 14:06
  • swgB

> In reply to [deleted post]"We may need 2 consider an undiagnosed...". is how it should have read & follows on from there. Those of U who have read the other comment will know exactly what the topic is. This makes sense as U can C the comment I replying 2. But if U just read 3 or 4 posts & then post I guess only your opinion matters. 2 the wise symptoms (now I have corrected my typo.) do not affect spelling, realy someting positive 2 report. Need GSMARENA review STAT

• 2011-05-08 13:12
  • Tr8a

> In reply to [deleted post]I'm also suffering from this Galaxian fever....I got it waiting for a couple of months for Samsung to release this phone.....now it's getting worse while I'm waiting for this phone to be released in my country and I'm hoping my friends will get me one at a good price.........And it's really annoying that that GsmArena wasn't able to release a full review despite the fact that G2 was released in a couple of countryes and most of the other profile sites already reviewed it!.....

• 2011-05-08 12:50
  • Mtyp

> In reply to medomm @ 2011-05-07 21:21 from SH99 - click to readyup its built in so no need to worry and its such a fab samsung feature :)

• 2011-05-08 12:01
  • u94L

its good that apple sue samsung, touch wiz is really an iphone replicate

• 2011-05-08 11:50
  • v0qT
Total of 23761 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II.