Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

is that for real, stand-by 710hrs 2G 610hrs for 3G
I experimented with 3G and not using the phone and needed to recharge after 4 days....

• 2011-05-13 12:34
  • ix1S

is that for real, stand-by 710hrs 2G 610hrs for 3G

• 2011-05-13 12:33
  • ix1S

> In reply to philm @ 2011-05-12 20:04 from mX73 - click to readThanks 4 the regular updates. U have kept your Nokia smartphone any others? I 2 have kept my Nokia smartphone non qwerty and don't see any reason 2 get rid of it despite the imminent review & then buying SGSII. So not flying the Nokia flag & seeing SGSI being sold 2 buy SGSII. I am curious 2 find out if U have any regrets now of items sold as in keeping my Nokia I sold a 'newer' S/eric which some do not understand

• 2011-05-13 12:24
  • Tr8a

> In reply to ansfido @ 2011-05-13 11:47 from 2ICy - click to readCool why not if they pay me a fee for the privilege? They must review under my supervision of course as I really don't want it to disappear lol!

• 2011-05-13 11:57
  • 0CD}

> In reply to Smat @ 2011-05-13 11:14 from 0CD} - click to readI don't think it's so hard for them to get one.....Most profile sites including Arena have connections with the manufacturers staff....They know people over there so they can get a unit easily...not to mention it's in the the manufacturers interest to provide units for the reviews knowing that a segment of costumers take into consideration reviews in profile sites in deciding their next phone! So the reviews in the other profile sites were made with a final unit.....From my point of view Arena has no excuse in making so many people wait so long!

• 2011-05-13 11:51
  • Mtyp

> In reply to Smat @ 2011-05-13 11:14 from 0CD} - click to readwhy don't you contact GSMarena personel, aks them to visit you at your home and provide them all your feedback and review. I'm think they are very happy and we all also happy.

• 2011-05-13 11:47
  • 2ICy

> In reply to RONALD @ 2011-05-13 09:47 from vG5G - click to readhey, the earphones don't have forward, reverse. it only has answer/end. which also doubles as a play/pause and maybe even skip. you can always buy another set, or an adapter.

• 2011-05-13 11:36
  • AejS

> In reply to knightrain @ 2011-05-13 10:34 from vxAh - click to readHELP ;(

Does anyone know the wired headphones with remote controls and mic functions working because the headphones coming with this phone does not have remote for Forward, Reverse and Volume Control.

I mostly listen music while riding bike and phone is in the pocket so with out remote i cant stop/play or roeward/reverse or control volume of my songs.

THANX

• 2011-05-13 11:17
  • vG5G

> In reply to Sun @ 2011-05-13 09:18 from Mtyp - click to readYeah definitely odd that GSMarena haven't put a review up. I'm guessing that most review sites get given a retail sample to review that gets passed from one site to another so there is definitely something not right here. If I were GSM Arena I would send someone on a flight to London all expenses paid for and get them to look in every store for the phone, its hard work and costs money but I'm sure they could afford it easily. I know the phone is difficult to find so I consider myself very lucky indeed to have got one!

• 2011-05-13 11:14
  • 0CD}

> In reply to RONALD @ 2011-05-13 09:47 from vG5G - click to readha! ha! ha! no body will be able to reply you, because they all don't have this phone yet .... except you. Hah ! so pity ...

• 2011-05-13 10:34
  • 2ICy

I've had this phone a full day now and it is really good. I have noticed no lag or delays in anything I do. The touchwiz 4 is a huge improvement. Browser is excellent and fast on wifi and 3g, the gps gets a lock within ten seconds indoor. The screen is mind blowing and the back cover which everyone keeps going on about is great, fits like a glove doesn't feel cheap and all the people I showed the phone to had no prob with design or being plastic (and most of these ppl have iphone4). the only complaint I have is the battery drained rather fast but being my first android phone I might not have my settings right or it will get better as I condition the battery. Put Green Day Awesome as F*** concert on and it was amazing on the 4.3inch screen. Oh and it does send texts overseas, I read something on here about it not being able to do this from some post, works fine.

• 2011-05-13 10:34
  • vxAh

HELP ;(

THANX

• 2011-05-13 09:47
  • vG5G

> In reply to estxuan @ 2011-05-13 09:12 from 2ICy - click to readThis isn't new...Most of Nokia's phones have been produced in authorised chinese factories for a long time....Also other manufacturers are producing different phone components,batteries,chargers in China....It's because of the cheap labour work...!

• 2011-05-13 09:28
  • Mtyp

I wonder what's keeping Arena from releasing the full review of G2.....It unproffesional of them,since the phone has been available in the market for 2 weeks now....!

• 2011-05-13 09:18
  • Mtyp

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-05-13 08:59 from wYLN - click to readNonsense ! most of the Nokia phones now made in China.
China make phone is the best ? ….. ha ! ha ! …you must be joking.
Please wake up !!, you must be dreaming ……

• 2011-05-13 09:12

nokia is still the best

• 2011-05-13 08:59
  • wYLN

i was just wondering all phones has "advantages" or the "key features" right?....
and as a vise versa "Disadvantages"
in every review there's an Key feature and Disadvantage why on hell i dont see a Disadvantage on this there has to be at least one or two....
or is this the Perfect Phone for Now or The EDGE of mobile phones right now???

• 2011-05-13 08:39
  • t7$r

The orignal pictures taken from Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II by my friend.

• 2011-05-13 08:04

we can dream about it.

• 2011-05-13 07:47
  • vG5G

> In reply to [deleted post]The price is NOT important anymore. The availabity is most important. Peaple willing to offer USD 1200 in-order to own this phone in Singapore.

• 2011-05-13 07:16
  • 2ICy
Total of 24056 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II.