Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to Smat @ 2011-05-03 23:11 from 0CD} - click to read Being also uk based, Not available online from CPW @030511 as cannot be added to basket, local store is not a branch anyone in the UK recognises. Why would you pay £100 more at CPW if you could get it @ O2 and just pay unlocking. I did post on the O2 which is a locked. I checked with 3 excellent shops who stated the SGSII cannot be unlocked let alone debranded ie removing network shortcut, you post contrary to that without offering any evidence, we can see esp URL conflict. Available 1st from phones4u so if SGSII unlockable why did you wait to buy it from a source where you can't complete the order online. Wheter or not you have this phone now 'justify yourself' seems defensive. I did check as did others who commented on O2 price over CPW. You opt for the more expensive route if the 02 can be unlocked so far noboby has posted details. The problem I have is your response, if you now go on to cite online unlocking, why not yourself. What network? price? details not generalities is what I would want to see.

• 2011-05-04 04:24
  • SgvH

Whoops forgot link..

• 2011-05-04 01:30
  • nG3@

Samsung sgs 2 release dates..

• 2011-05-04 01:28
  • nG3@

Excellent phone makes the iPhone look stupid. Anyone who gets it's won't regret I lov it.

• 2011-05-04 00:36
  • 0F0P

hy..i'm from Romania...i work in a store that sells mobile phones..here it will arrive on the last week of may.....
i wanna say something else...i have personal, almost 65% on mobile on market since 5110,,,before without no boubt nokia was the best brand and phones ever...but the age of nokia is comming to an end...why??because of apple and android....
This phone has everithing that you want on a phone at present.
dont ask stupid question what to buy...iphone..htc...nokia...samsung....thrust me..this one is the king....
And i know something else...the perfect phone doesnt exist...

• 2011-05-03 23:45
  • LaI7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-05-03 18:50 from IaHa - click to readI suggest u do some research before labelling people as liars. The UK received most of their first stock today due to Royal wedding holiday. I was going to buy it online with CPW as they had it in stock last time I checked this morning. One of their sales advisors even called me to sell it to me for delivery however after work I popped in to my local store where they had received 3 of them, one was for demo purposes they other two to be sold. I had the money so I bought one of them end of story. I don't need to justify myself to u pal! Wasn't sure about the O2 one as was not confident on how easy it would be to debrand and unlock simple as that.

• 2011-05-03 23:11
  • 0CD}

> In reply to fredje @ 2011-05-03 21:31 from mn6q - click to readi'm still being modest by sayin 'within a week'!
otherwise i want this phone in the next second (please drop please drop please drop)

• 2011-05-03 22:38
  • vGx%

it will be available in Holland in 31may :S as belcompany said !

• 2011-05-03 22:18
  • mGCb

Samsumg galaxy s2 is a gr8 phone..samsumg rocks nowdays

• 2011-05-03 21:32
  • v{M1

> In reply to techjuana @ 2011-05-03 21:25 from vGx% - click to readyou know it or you hope it? :-) in that way I know that it's coming to Belgium tommorow...

• 2011-05-03 21:31
  • mn6q

Oops, Phones4U *

• 2011-05-03 21:30
  • SeQT

*Sighs.* I went into Fones4U just to hold the GS2, it looks great, feels great, works great... Only a another month untill my contract with o2 is ready to upgrade. >_

• 2011-05-03 21:28
  • SeQT

it has been launched in pakistan! i know it will b available in india within a week...I JUST KNOW IT!!!!

• 2011-05-03 21:25
  • vGx%

anybody know when it's coming to Belgium?

• 2011-05-03 21:12
  • mn6q

Galaxy S II with Digital TV!??

• 2011-05-03 20:55
  • 8Ug1
  • F

whn is comin in uae any idea...anyone from uae here ..got ny idea..

• 2011-05-03 20:31
  • Hxit

i will be goin to UAE soon...i was thinking to buy this phone over there...i wonder how much will it be ?

• 2011-05-03 20:21
  • uZ99

> In reply to eddman @ 2011-05-03 19:25 from n4dv - click to readIf anyone is on o2 UK its only £399 on prepay,,why pay carfone £495 ?

• 2011-05-03 20:15
  • nG3@

anyone known when it will be available in Kuwait because i asked the retailer and they don't know please help find info about the release date of SGS2 in Kuwait

• 2011-05-03 20:12
  • 0FIf
Total of 23549 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II.