Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to [deleted post]OK, I get it now. What if you visit CPW in person? Can you buy it that way?

• 2011-05-03 19:25
  • n4dv

Unfortunately some people are too stupid or lazy to do some research of themselves.

They read MHL, they think "what? no HDMI? what a shitty phone!!", they go to other websites and forums and spread their false info.

MHL is a combination of USB and HDMI.

• 2011-05-03 19:19
  • n4dv

> In reply to eddman @ 2011-05-03 18:53 from n4dv - click to readI admit I did attach wrong url BUT you CAN'T buy this now ie add the basket.
"pre advertising" to let people know save them going to another high strets
not available

Here is the Galaxy which you CAN order now ie add to basket

• 2011-05-03 19:19
  • IaHa

> In reply to joonius @ 2011-05-03 03:45 from Ti8v - click to readI agree with your statement BUT I hope anyone seeing this post may never again answer mhl hdmi question

Against TV out option Gsmarena specifications states

TV-out (via MHL A/V link)
you would hope the average person would take a litte time as 170 pages at date listed even just searching HDMI would give an answer
So we have 4 WHOLE pages with MHL mentioned
and 10 WHOLE pages of HDMI mentioned

Do you honestly think that they will take time to read you answer (I know I DID sort of give an answer)

He's gone saw there was no HDMI post no longer in this forum.

• 2011-05-03 19:09
  • IaHa

> In reply to sajju @ 2011-05-03 18:43 from w4YA - click to readWhy would anyone want to wait for a phone that hasn't even been announced yet. Besides why people are buying such a closed platform is beyond me.

• 2011-05-03 18:51
  • n4dv

> In reply to Smat @ 2011-05-03 17:46 from 0CD} - click to readWhy do people lie about owning this phone ?
is it that they make their comment more believable. Did you say carphonewarehouse
maybe CPW should update their website which always has items BEFORE the store ie not atCPW OK

• 2011-05-03 18:50
  • IaHa

wait for iphone 5 or go for s2..both are ultimate..hardware is superb for apple,touch screen sensitivity too superb for aple..no one can compete for that..but s2 having more and better features than apple iphone 4 and upcoming iphone5...

• 2011-05-03 18:43
  • w4YA

Just received my free O2 upgrade today [SE England]and straight out the box the S2 looks incredible, much better looking than any photo's on the net. It also has the Samsung logo on the front. Cant wait to get it up and running.

• 2011-05-03 18:10
  • nIs1

> In reply to [deleted post]yeah man v all believe u...
didnt it fall on the floor n melted it n went all d way to the opposite pole of the earth?

• 2011-05-03 18:05
  • vGx%

Hey Guys A gr8 news for all us us desp. Waiting fir the sgs 2
Its hitting the indian market on 10 th of may
at a price tag of 33k which is quiet an acceptable tag.
Samsung Rocks . Wat a news

Sent via Galaxy Tab

• 2011-05-03 17:50
  • utvy

OK bit the bullit and purchased the phone today from local carphone warehouse store (I'm from UK) sim free, they had only 3 in stock. Had a play with it briefly and its now on charge. What can I say its beautiful, it has chrome/metal edge around it which adds class with solid and compact feel to it and it doesn't feel plasticky in my opinion. Ok the battery cover as everyone says is a pain to get off and on but that is the only disadvantage for me apart from that its all positive. I'm an Android noob (u've got to start somewhere right?) and now I know what all the fuss is about and what I've been missing-Freeedomm! Speaker is very high quality and u won't miss a call with it as its also loud. Very fast in menus and downloading new content from app store, internet is also so blazing fast I can't believe it! I recommend 100%.

• 2011-05-03 17:46
  • 0CD}

in slovenia the price will be 539

• 2011-05-03 17:24
  • 3pun

got mine, its awesome. best phone on market!

• 2011-05-03 16:44
  • mKL0

is it possible to add different wallpapers for the seven screen. or it can have one only.

• 2011-05-03 16:18
  • t}g5

> In reply to Surya007 @ 2011-05-03 15:50 from 7tJf - click to readHe's trolling, but to be honest, android phones don't last 2-3 days with heavy use either.

• 2011-05-03 15:56
  • n4dv

> In reply to anaheim @ 2011-05-03 15:31 from mT@p - click to readThis isn't 2002 anymore. Current Samsung phones are well built and I'm pretty sure they do stress test their phones.

• 2011-05-03 15:54
  • n4dv

> In reply to anaheim @ 2011-05-03 15:31 from mT@p - click to readOh yeah then tell your nokia to make a good high end android phone that could last for 2-3 days of heavy usage.stop trollin dude.

• 2011-05-03 15:50
  • 7tJf

Samsung Galaxy S2 will be available in India during mid may....
I no many S2 lovers are eagerly waitin for it to get thier hands on this beauty like me.
Waitin is almost over.

• 2011-05-03 15:40
  • utg2

> In reply to yuembeddeengine @ 2011-05-02 21:13 from LaRU - click to readwhat is "pure performance" if it wont last 3 months in your hands??

Nokia subjects its phones to "stress testing" to check if it can endure abuse. I dont see this with Samsung phones-- Samsung makes uber-tech phones, with thin / flimsy back covers, and poor build quality. I am wondering if Samsung "stress-tested" the SGS 2, coz I dont want to spend $900 on a phone that only "lives" 6 months and afterwards, has to be repaired or replaced ;(

• 2011-05-03 15:31
  • mT@p
Total of 23542 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II.