Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-05-09 08:58 from 3Jgr - click to readBro, you can't compare this phone with iphone look at the price only.

• 2011-05-10 01:18
  • nTpT

Hey guys,
i just wanna say to IFanBoys to get a life and accept the fact that there r some other great devices other than IPhone , im an Iphone user but not a fan of apple
but a fan Of the Jailbreak (without it Iphone is a joke)
anyway, talking about galaxy s2 ,
its really promising and so powerful and looks elegant as well with a decent OS android 2.3
I Might Go for it in the Future if IPhone 5 didnt bring much

• 2011-05-10 01:13
  • 44%B

I think you are right...
sure the screen is more detailed bec it has a higher resolution, that's a fact, but this phone is BEAUTIFUL
iphone android is gonna smash apple very soon

• 2011-05-10 00:52
  • 0Fri

Does anybody knows when this gonna be released in U.S, it's stillhell expensive in amazon or ebay

Thanks

• 2011-05-09 23:53
  • b$i6

> In reply to [deleted post]Having had 2 of my postings deleted I do wonder what criteria is being used. This stays? The previous was a rant about both Samsung and no review. B 4 U had something 2 say but if this is an opinion U wish 2 share that advances the debate, then my STRIKE 3. Please up your game! No phone yet so tell me things I need 2 know. This must B better than yours & I haven't really said anything.

• 2011-05-09 23:00
  • Tr8a

> In reply to Bojan @ 2011-05-09 09:05 from s3A9 - click to readI used to own a 3GS, then I got an HTC Desire HD but then instead swapped that one for an iPhone 4.

The screen on the iPhone 4 is beautiful, the apps are better than on Android but oh how I miss my HTC!

I have tried this one, in my opinion it beats the iPhone 4 on nearly every point.

• 2011-05-09 22:08
  • MXss

this thing is huge! lol, i actually saw it and was wondering where would i fit that thing when i go out, cannot buy this, sorry, but the specs look great!

• 2011-05-09 21:40
  • QGMH

Korean version also has TV support:

• 2011-05-09 21:39
  • 8TEj
  • F

I took some photos and video with this phone and they look great this is now my point and shoot compact camera as i always have it with me.

• 2011-05-09 21:10

• F

Looking nice. UK released

• 2011-05-09 20:56
  • uWEx

have a look on this...............

• 2011-05-09 20:52
  • vGCt

hello could you help me what about sound quality

is excellent or not

is good like Nokia n8 or iphone 4 or not

please told me

many thanks

• 2011-05-09 20:52
  • pp4V

i have just done a 1080p video for 4mins 34 seconds and takes a whopping 463MB of data ,,that is say 1GB for 10 mins video as a guide..Crikey.

• 2011-05-09 20:41
  • mX73

• 2011-05-09 20:22
  • 3anR

Is their a game gripper for this phone maybe a bluetooth version.

• 2011-05-09 20:19
  • 3anR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-05-09 08:58 from 3Jgr - click to readActually, this screen is as good or better then the iphone's screen because of not only its size, but also its super amoled plus technology; have you even seen super amoled?

Super Amoled is as good as Retina (in different ways), but I'd prefer the Galaxy S II because of the bigger size, though the iPhone 5 (which may not be released this summer), will hopefully have a bigger screen.

• 2011-05-09 20:02
  • DxLU

Im ready for this bad boy!! Although I love my HTC Desire :) it really does everythig I want. *Genuine ex-iPhone 4 user.

• 2011-05-09 19:59
  • vCAb

y all people talking like they own the actual company (samsung), am tell ya ,iphone 4 if you go to youtube and play 1080hd. (by the way it does play) maybe the SGS2 i had was faulty. IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IT ITS UP TO YOU ALL. ( U CAN GO TO THE SHOP AND COMPaiR IT BY YOUR SELF) . and i was asking originally did any one experience that .
retina display is 320 pix while SAMoLED is 200 pix .so its sharper.

• 2011-05-09 19:52
  • 3Jgr

> In reply to Hover @ 2011-02-26 04:00 from myP3 - click to read@ sammy s2 as he is now check out what he posted then

and from my penultimate post

"I had to search back cover 2 find out if any other criticism made. who r u? how many names are you going to post under? all trashing this phone this just a search of the words plastic and back cover showed up. this guy sorry these guys is/r just here 2 provoke
sammy s2
Supperman
Hover
gala baby
samy
Super galaxy
Galaxy S2
Rador

Whatever you say you don't seem to be able to express yourself well, more incoherent.
check out my favorite video of all time! just posted today by pritesh thanks pritesh.

My view are this as much as you keep promising to buy another phone you never will why you haven't used another moniker except SAMSUNG, even this phone is beyond you limits you will be window shopping NEVER BUYING never ever buying just making utterings.

This phone is extremely expensive and I think that Samsung have included functions you will definitely NOT need in my opinion based on 8 i/d & your comments.

Things I think you whoever you are today won't need

Conference call: for obvious reasons and similarly
call waiting:
3g video call:
Camera function self timer:*
GPS*
(* just 4U hint is at least one person)

also you may find that your "favourite contacts" and voice mail number BOTH connect you to voice mail.

This is my final response to you but to clarify, the date today is MAY 9th, I post under the name of April 12th, I thought I had better explain it just in case you had to be somewhere special and you know, well actually you don't.

• 2011-05-09 19:19
  • IaHa
Total of 23879 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II.