Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

This is the first sgs over at ifixit.they are using magnesium core.Just need to wait for sgs 2 teardown.Heres link scroll down to warning part near bottom.

• 2011-05-10 20:03
  • mX73

> In reply to Opa @ 2011-05-10 16:57 from M4t@ - click to readthe Russian guy who made the review is known to be a SE hater, i got a SGS2 and compared it to my bro arc and beleive me the SGS2 is better in all aspect than the arc except for the camera, design & the material... lets be honest i didn't see the diff as he made in his review, i hope gsmarena will lunch an objective review re this issue.

• 2011-05-10 19:35
  • 9yqX

> In reply to FURY @ 2011-05-10 03:36 from Y9jD - click to readTotally agreed FURY, I really want this phone, but I'm not willing to pay more than $700, some sellers in ebay has the 16GB at $882 which I consider is too expensive yet, it happend to me with my Nokia N8, I paid more than $600 and a couple of weeks later, was sold in amazon for $445 in the black friday week, so I rather to wait a little bit more.

• 2011-05-10 18:22
  • b$LF

this handset is jst superb acording to featurewise bt whn is it comin to INDIA?wht wil be its price?more importnat is that why samsung is not releasin its standby and talktime??any idea?

• 2011-05-10 17:53
  • utg6

Woow... that's imagine phone and the programes inside what all i need it, but the style like iphone 4G and the back not hot color than price so high. Although i love it ;-))

• 2011-05-10 17:47
  • IT4}

> In reply to ansfido @ 2011-05-10 09:22 from 2ICy - click to readin holland a KIA car gets 7 years warranty
(hyundai 5) you don't get the best waranty in the WORLD for a bad product i think. do you??

• 2011-05-10 17:38
  • n$hG

> In reply to knightrain @ 2011-05-10 09:37 from vxAe - click to readIf it's not good enough for you, then why keep on buying it?

• 2011-05-10 17:29
  • t7PM

> In reply to RONALD @ 2011-05-10 10:00 from vG{n - click to readCheck pictures quality of SGS 2 and you will see witch is better, SE Arc can't come close to SGS 2

• 2011-05-10 16:57
  • M4t@

> In reply to [deleted post]Sony Ericsson phones are made in china not japan. There are only a few phones that SE made in japan but sell only in japanese market. In my opinion, korea phones are better than china made.

• 2011-05-10 15:55
  • PUsP

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-05-10 13:54 from PS6t - click to readAgreed mate well said. I have the original Galaxy S & it's great. Yeah it's made of plastic so what. It is still well built & is not going to fall apart. Having metal will bump up the price anyway & Samsung have concentrated on what's inside. The back cover may be thin but when it's clicked on the back it is tight. So yes shut up goto the phone section you like

• 2011-05-10 15:42
  • 3J03

I love samsung I dnt care what iphone or se fans says abt sammy.samsung is no 1 and will b no 1 ever

• 2011-05-10 14:30
  • U@ef

> In reply to RONALD @ 2011-05-10 10:00 from vG{n - click to readRonald used 2 B 100% SGSII, & now either can't pay or won't pay! "His" comment now R taunts. This cash crisis ENVY started when he commented that the SENSATION is superior 2 the SGSII, and now almost daily pops some more flagrant than others. Innovation not when comments R not your own, COPYING! & a near perfect bad comment U can see the joins. Fyi Sensation is due out this month, so find the phone U intend 2 buy & if U can buy it. Anyone who read these columns daily as I do can see that U have little 2 say & none of it your own. If U can't even cobble together this feeble attempt at a question would U even understand the answer? Put up or.....

• 2011-05-10 14:21
  • Tr8a

agreed with it...

personally i dont have bitter experience againts any brand, only one maybe, to SE but i think there;s a defect on the product that my sister bought... so no problem.

btw i will get this phone on 1 week:D rejoice!

• 2011-05-10 14:17
  • 44rQ

this thing is awesome....just check it out in hands then comlain me anything like plastic body n all....if any body hates plastic thing then go buy an irom metal cover...hehe but this thing is more than awesome....TOTALLY IMPRESSED..

• 2011-05-10 14:10
  • bxep

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-05-10 13:44 from mTWB - click to readyes,totally agree^^

• 2011-05-10 13:58
  • PS6t

why so many ppl hate samsung?if u think this product doesn't suite u then don't buy it.its simple.stop arguing about the plastic material or whatever design of the sgs2,even if u win the argument in this forum but in reality u gain nothing.so what's the point of arguing about it. if u are a iphone fanboy or se fanboy read this comment and pls stop complaining at this forum coz i don't think u would buy this phone either.so goodbye.

• 2011-05-10 13:54
  • PS6t

> In reply to [deleted post]No need to engage them. Trolls are on all the comment boards. Also, no need to bash the rival company, that's what they want us to do. They seem to get a satisfaction from the reaction.

As a common sense Samsung fan, I don't think you go around bashing Apple generally. I myself am an Apple fan, but see no point in bashing Samsung. As far as I can see, fans in general love discussing the good points of the gadgets the love. Trolls on the other hand, love to bash and put down gadgets. That is the difference really.

The trolls have this strange need to live in this one brand world. Sad really. Anyway, enjoy the tech, ignore the trolls.

• 2011-05-10 13:44
  • mTWB

Pretty weird,
People complain about this phone's quality,but they forget how Apple iPhone had Antenna and Sensors problem?!
This "cheap plastic phone" DOES do simple phoning at least :p
Get a life!You can simply buy a cover for this phone...,AND btw,this phone is one of the most thinnest and is low on weight...

• 2011-05-10 13:29
  • nsDr

For me I think this phone is a best phone among other best phone, and I'd recommend
To use it as I got it now and it work quite smoothly too. The reason that I love and bought this phone it's not that it look like iPhone 4 but I love what it has inside.

• 2011-05-10 13:09
  • IT4}

> In reply to gadget enthusiast @ 2011-05-05 20:04 from Hxd5 - click to readUAE.Dubai.
Just one unit available on souk.com
(as of this morning)
The Pathetic seller prices it at 4000 AED.
What is more pathetic is the fact that someone will buy it.
In a country free from tax and vat, it should sell at 2000AED.

• 2011-05-10 12:42
  • Hxei
Total of 23964 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II.