Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-05-09 08:58 from 3Jgr - click to readhahahahah! what lies! I own both the Samsung Galaxy S2 and the iPhone 4, and I assure you there is NO comparison between the two. The SGS2 owns the iPhone in EVERY way. Then again, it is the best phone out there right now. I'm pretty sure it will be better than iPhone 5 as well.
Go to the apple fansite at lemonparty.org and tell the ppl there. They'd probably give a shit. Fanboy.

• 2011-05-09 10:43
  • utXp

> In reply to RONALD @ 2011-05-08 19:30 from vGxF - click to readI see we have a hater and a big iPhone fan here...nobody is buying your story,cause it doesn't make any sence!!

• 2011-05-09 09:05
  • s3A9

i bought this phone and i have to return it,cause of the screen. the iphone4 screen is more detail when u play 1080 video while sgs2 no where near as detailed as iphone. plus if i spend more than 15 min on it playn game or surfing the net i get sore eyes . but with iphone 4 nothing happens. i dont kno if its faulty or not. i really like the phone but i hate the screen.

• 2011-05-09 08:58
  • 3Jgr

> In reply to latestboyz @ 2011-05-09 06:46 from ut}N - click to readHere is the video of the guy bending the back cover of SGS2

• 2011-05-09 08:50
  • vGCH

> In reply to woop @ 2011-05-09 06:21 from v6wJ - click to readcan you give provide the link for the video of the guy bending the back cover of sgs2...plz..thnx

• 2011-05-09 06:46
  • ut}N

> In reply to woop @ 2011-05-09 06:16 from v6wJ - click to readur simply amazing woop.he he...lol:P

• 2011-05-09 06:26
  • ut}N

> In reply to Laurynas @ 2011-05-07 20:31 from 0xM5 - click to reada friend of mine had galaxy sl and he was raging cas his battey drained crazy compared my old galaxy s (now galaxy s2) which was amoled. mine lasted 2-4 days or normal usage and he lasted 1 day rare usage

• 2011-05-09 06:23
  • v6wJ

> In reply to [deleted post]its not as "cheap" as your think...
theres a youtube video of a guy bending the case 360 degrees and it doesnt snap or go out of shape

• 2011-05-09 06:21
  • v6wJ

> In reply to atx @ 2011-05-08 05:58 from S1U7 - click to readwell i got mine for 700 dollars aus

• 2011-05-09 06:19
  • v6wJ

> In reply to fadz @ 2011-05-08 15:13 from IAfD - click to readall galaxy s2 phones will have the samsung logo unless its from korean which might be different(carrier models)

• 2011-05-09 06:18
  • v6wJ

> In reply to RONALD @ 2011-05-08 19:30 from vGxF - click to readget the phone and then reply

from a galaxy s2 user

• 2011-05-09 06:16
  • v6wJ

amoled burn not true. ive been using my galaxy s since it was released last year till today didnt experience any screen burn or rather any fon problems

• 2011-05-09 05:44
  • sxuk

Hi all, I was wondering which of the of two would be better the Exynos 4210 SoC or the Nvidia's Tegra 2 SoC?

• 2011-05-09 05:24
  • LBy{

I got 5hrs 21 minutes on the Neocore battery test using parameters i stated in last post.Pretty good.I am loving this high powered smartfone,i cant wait for MHL cables.

• 2011-05-09 02:10
  • nEfU

> In reply to RONALD @ 2011-05-08 19:30 from vGxF - click to readI have had to register with facebook to get posts put through because of the amount of bad comments or lies.I did not want to register because i am bit by bit getting rid of facebook but ,oh well.

Right when playing back video on bbc i-player with twitter feeds (4 of them)email updates txt messages coming in the sgs does get warm.That said so do many other fones ive had.My tele gets hot so does my dvd player and my laptop and sandisk v-mate video recorder and my adapter for this and that its normal.

I have the power of my laptop in 2009 in a 8.5mm chassis with no heatsink attached to a fan ,of course its gonna get hot.Samsung will have run tests and its passed through the fCC for crying out loud,,its natural to get hot.

To persons on here saying about fruit fone,,please go buy that fone ..do not come on here discussing it please it is not a smarfone.I do however not mind s/e arc or lg optimus comments or any other fone because we are here to discuss smartfones.I do go to arc forum and all the other new top fones forums for a look and see how that fone is doing.

I wont comment on screen burn,its just pathetic, i had sgs for 8 months on full screen brightness and never noticed anything.Most folk turn brightness down but full blast for hours of video/tweeting email and the battery icons did not burn onto screen.

I am doing a Neocore test for battery leaving bluetooth on and wifi connected with auto brightness screen and usual email polling and twitter set to 20 mins.Its nearly over.I will give results soon ,its at 4hrs 45 mins ATM.

• 2011-05-09 01:25
  • nEfU

I have just bought this Galaxy S2... Still waiting for delivery...

My actual phone is Siemens C25... Will I experience any difference?

• 2011-05-09 00:27
  • M}FX

i also had iphone 4 ! maybe it s true about amoled screen life but it s way ahead of iphone4 ! i head that piece of ....for 3 months and in that period was 2 months on repair 4 various reasons so....happy to have galaxy s2 now with no problem at all !

• 2011-05-09 00:26
  • 3qJ1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-05-08 18:07 from wHrS - click to readLCD IPS made by LG not by samsung by the way LG has better displays than samsung lol

• 2011-05-09 00:12
  • Tr08

Had this sinse Thursay and really happy. Only issue i have is a few random reboots. Anyone else having this problem?

• 2011-05-08 23:38
  • nx$Z

> In reply to RONALD @ 2011-05-08 19:30 from vGxF - click to readWhat are u talking about, parts made is Korea are faulty and cause bugs and its all over the net? Haha what a load of BS! I think we are seeing ur true colours- u are a jealous hater of a troll and we all know it pal!

• 2011-05-08 22:13
  • 0CD}
Total of 23869 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II.