Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II - user opinions and reviews

• F

Looking nice. UK released

• 2011-05-09 20:56
  • uWEx

have a look on this...............

• 2011-05-09 20:52
  • vGCt

hello could you help me what about sound quality

is excellent or not

is good like Nokia n8 or iphone 4 or not

please told me

many thanks

• 2011-05-09 20:52
  • pp4V

i have just done a 1080p video for 4mins 34 seconds and takes a whopping 463MB of data ,,that is say 1GB for 10 mins video as a guide..Crikey.

• 2011-05-09 20:41
  • mX73

I took some photos and video with this phone and they look great this is now my point and shoot compact camera as i always have it with me.

• 2011-05-09 20:22
  • 3anR

Is their a game gripper for this phone maybe a bluetooth version.

• 2011-05-09 20:19
  • 3anR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-05-09 08:58 from 3Jgr - click to readActually, this screen is as good or better then the iphone's screen because of not only its size, but also its super amoled plus technology; have you even seen super amoled?

Super Amoled is as good as Retina (in different ways), but I'd prefer the Galaxy S II because of the bigger size, though the iPhone 5 (which may not be released this summer), will hopefully have a bigger screen.

• 2011-05-09 20:02
  • DxLU

Im ready for this bad boy!! Although I love my HTC Desire :) it really does everythig I want. *Genuine ex-iPhone 4 user.

• 2011-05-09 19:59
  • vCAb

y all people talking like they own the actual company (samsung), am tell ya ,iphone 4 if you go to youtube and play 1080hd. (by the way it does play) maybe the SGS2 i had was faulty. IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IT ITS UP TO YOU ALL. ( U CAN GO TO THE SHOP AND COMPaiR IT BY YOUR SELF) . and i was asking originally did any one experience that .
retina display is 320 pix while SAMoLED is 200 pix .so its sharper.

• 2011-05-09 19:52
  • 3Jgr

> In reply to Hover @ 2011-02-26 04:00 from myP3 - click to read@ sammy s2 as he is now check out what he posted then

and from my penultimate post

"I had to search back cover 2 find out if any other criticism made. who r u? how many names are you going to post under? all trashing this phone this just a search of the words plastic and back cover showed up. this guy sorry these guys is/r just here 2 provoke
sammy s2
Supperman
Hover
gala baby
samy
Super galaxy
Galaxy S2
Rador

Whatever you say you don't seem to be able to express yourself well, more incoherent.
check out my favorite video of all time! just posted today by pritesh thanks pritesh.

My view are this as much as you keep promising to buy another phone you never will why you haven't used another moniker except SAMSUNG, even this phone is beyond you limits you will be window shopping NEVER BUYING never ever buying just making utterings.

This phone is extremely expensive and I think that Samsung have included functions you will definitely NOT need in my opinion based on 8 i/d & your comments.

Things I think you whoever you are today won't need

Conference call: for obvious reasons and similarly
call waiting:
3g video call:
Camera function self timer:*
GPS*
(* just 4U hint is at least one person)

also you may find that your "favourite contacts" and voice mail number BOTH connect you to voice mail.

This is my final response to you but to clarify, the date today is MAY 9th, I post under the name of April 12th, I thought I had better explain it just in case you had to be somewhere special and you know, well actually you don't.

• 2011-05-09 19:19
  • IaHa

There is no such thing as a phone PDA android system which is all things to all men , seek and find what suits you, the simpler the better, life is already over complicated these technologies are running our lifes and in most case keep us from what is important.

A human more holistic communication is a better way technologies speed things up not always for the good. What happened to the Okie pokie.

• 2011-05-09 17:44
  • m5Cy

> In reply to [deleted post]LCDs are definately brighter but only an AMOLED can be truly darker. Colors explode on the AMOLED and have the richest blacks.

• 2011-05-09 17:05
  • RKky

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-05-09 15:46 from MZb% - click to readI'm not sure what that blogger was smoking but the display is anything but dull! If it were any brighter it would probably blind u!

• 2011-05-09 16:34
  • 0CD}

My nokia 6630 was 399GBP in 2004 and my sgs2 was 399GBP in 2011 so its super price.

• 2011-05-09 16:27
  • mX73

damnn 850$ in swedan , its way to expensive .I think sony ericsson xperia arc wpuld be the best deal after this .SGS2 is god but if it would have been like 650 or 700 $ then i would have given it a thought. In india it will be of 39,990 i have confermed :(

• 2011-05-09 16:20
  • vGUU

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-05-09 08:58 from 3Jgr - click to readApple is not doing good, they didn't even release iPhone 4 in India
and I have the iPod touch plus the samsung wave with s-amoled
ANd I find iPods retina screen less soothing than the amoled

• 2011-05-09 15:59
  • PUhn

The resolution of the screen is 960x540 not 800x480

• 2011-05-09 15:52
  • i84u

A Korean power blogger posted 9 things I hate with Galaxy S2. He said it is such a rubbish.
The things he hated are:

- Dull display
- Design your grandfather would like
- Auto reset
etc.

• 2011-05-09 15:46
  • MZb%

Funny thing about screen, iphone 4 and galaxy s 2 uses same screen specs, both phone's screens produced by samsung...

• 2011-05-09 15:16
  • MVVB
Total of 23910 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II.