Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to [deleted post]Lol I think somebody needs a chill pill.

• 2011-04-20 10:06
  • 3sEm

I'm so happy that not only are there phones that are better than icrap...which there always has been.... But now Samsung(which is who it usualy is) Has a phone so beastly after another that apple is showing signs of weakness big time! EPIC!

• 2011-04-20 09:43
  • FJmr

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-04-20 07:37 from 3sEm - click to readLOL! That one is actually funny. In both senses. HAHA!

• 2011-04-20 09:41
  • FJmr

Hi guys, I think this is the best phone for the year of 2011 and I am going to buy it whenever it will come....

• 2011-04-20 08:13
  • 3xx6

yes right...but these are just sales tecnique to bring down the other brand when their positiong are at stake as the most selling phones.

There are hundred of iphone replica make in China and are selling around the world.....Do we heard of APPLE suing any of these company ???

Think...and you will know what APPLE up to.

And I am sure APPLE lawyers know the meaning of copyright....? and Samsung also not stupid when coming out with these model.

Dont be cheated by this suing that , that suing this.....

Just see what happen to the Antenna issue of counter suing.......???? at the end they still proceed with their respective products.

• 2011-04-20 08:11
  • EYbe

> In reply to garry @ 2011-04-19 08:14 from utvB - click to readHow could u say that about NOKIA ,who once had the best phones on the market . just bcoz now smarphones came on the market nokia stayed behind , but beleive me it wont take long for them to climb back to the top . im not saying this coz im a NOKIA fan (coz im not). i actually love this Samsung I9100 Galaxy S2 and im looking forward to buy one . but seriously dont under estimate NOKIA...

• 2011-04-20 08:09
  • jEeI

When is this phone coming to the Philippines? Im pretty excited to lay my eyes and hands on this wonderful device. Beats every other Android phones out their from other brands.Let's admit it, it does.

• 2011-04-20 08:04
  • vj1k

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-04-20 02:57 from 4QSE - click to readIf Apple goes back to the stone age, who will Samsung have left to copy? Lol

• 2011-04-20 07:37
  • 3sEm

> In reply to SmartphonFreakKARTIK @ 2011-04-20 05:02 from YTJq - click to readIf you read on some analysis articles, it says that the case Apple has is quite solid, even though no one can guarantee Apple will succeed of course. Secondly, everyone has a right to defend their right to original design and patents.

The full analysis which is a very good read, can be found here:

• 2011-04-20 07:34
  • mTZw

Hello, I was wondering if samsung galaxy s2 will support AT&T US 3G?

• 2011-04-20 05:50
  • Y67h
  • SmartphonFreakKARTIK
  • Rating0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-04-19 22:51 from 4QSE - click to readquiet naturally

• 2011-04-20 05:02
  • YTJq

hi may i ask if this phone is already released in philippines?thanks guys

• 2011-04-20 04:48
  • PDVA

when is it being released in australia?? urgently need to know

• 2011-04-20 03:31
  • vFkh

Please release and send apple back to stone age

• 2011-04-20 02:57
  • 4QSE

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-04-19 22:26 from 4QSE - click to readI hope so... I mean I know the Tegra is a great chip, but seriously that would be very nasty of Sammy to give some people a better chip...I have to say they make great products but seriously customer satisfaction is waaay behind the tech. (again I am not a apple troll) But Apple seems to bend backwards to satisfy customers..I only hear great things about them in that context...Quote "If we dont take care of our customers - somebody else will" not an Apple Quote but one Samsung should look into.

• 2011-04-20 02:56
  • Y9jD

> In reply to sticky back PLASTIC @ 2011-04-19 17:36 from MWD9 - click to readHow are things Plastic?? .. I had three e-mails once I got into work this morning about this from the Iphone Fanboys @ my work..But I believe this is just a conspiracy between Apple and Samsung due to the true fear ...The RIM Playbook Release today..this was done to disrupt all the attention for this device(a joke people) I am in Canada and the line up they showed in the news was 6 people long...RIM is in deep trouble. As for this foolisness with the lawsuit - Apple was FIRST sued by Nokia please read http://www.pcmag.com/article2/...83827,00.asp

• 2011-04-20 02:41
  • Y9jD

-Welcome samsung. i phone 4 is eating customers money.

-Why is 16GB,32GB. they can make cardslot option for
increase momery.
-why release after 6 month white edtion. why can't
release same time white &black edition.

Totaly apple is crazy. they need only money.

• 2011-04-19 23:21
  • 0C3x

Apparently Apple is affraid of the Galaxy line up. LOL! AWESOME!

• 2011-04-19 22:51
  • 4QSE

I cannot wait to get my hands on this machine!

• 2011-04-19 22:51
  • 4QSE
Total of 24229 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II.