Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to Ahad @ 2011-04-16 12:35 from uW5B - click to readi don't know whom you have replied because there is written "deleted post" as for as i understood there will be someone saying symbian is the best i've i8910 omnia hd and i'm going to sell it just because it runs on symbian ahhh! I love my mobile i'm going to miss it but in front of symbian i've to sell it just hate symbian. I've never used android but i'm sure buying galaxy s ii i will be satisfy..

• 2011-04-17 02:13
  • 0MEA

can i video chat by galaxy s 2

• 2011-04-17 02:02
  • Fe4c

> In reply to Ahad @ 2011-04-16 12:35 from uW5B - click to readSorry guys, android go to hell..it is all about marketing, i shifted from nokia to the samsung.
frankly as apps concerned i give it 8/10, the huge flop is the phone as phone,,,calling proved to be the most annoying thing in the world, half an hour to find ur contact...and then..like if u are u using the dreadful windows vista, the phone asks u a million time if u wanna call or do some other thing, which made the phone fly from the driver seat to the back of my tahoe so many times and use my business blackberry instead...mot probably back to E7

• 2011-04-16 21:12
  • n$xT

ohhhhh finaly led added

• 2011-04-16 20:35
  • Khwk

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-04-16 17:52 from nQeC - click to readI don't know about quality.

• 2011-04-16 19:47
  • 0xM5

> In reply to April12th @ 2011-04-16 17:44 from IaHg - click to readYes, I know.

• 2011-04-16 19:45
  • 0xM5

Phone of the year but we have also think abt of new iphone5 which will also came later in this year

• 2011-04-16 18:18
  • wdM6

Galaxy S II is good phone,but is price is not declare, so I recommend sony ericsson experia ARC in same category and is price is Rs.26500.00
some specification are better then S II

• 2011-04-16 18:01
  • Hku}
  • F

> In reply to Laurynas @ 2011-04-16 15:21 from 0xM5 - click to readHi,
Agree that you can connect MHL to present present HDMI in
but how the quality fares versus micro HDMI port. MHL guys only talk about facility of charging mobile thru hdmi which practically can be done now by pluging the charger in.

I hope the MHL-HDMI cables/convertors come cheap and widely available as phone companies gen. do not provide these

• 2011-04-16 17:52
  • nQeC

> In reply to Laurynas @ 2011-04-16 15:21 from 0xM5 - click to readcan't provide a link as disallowed but
The Samsung Galaxy S II is loaded with connectivity options 21Mbps HSPA +, 3G, A-GPS, high-speed Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, FM Radio, you name it. To top it all off, it is one of the first handsets (the rest being HTC's newest crop) to sport the Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL). It fits an HDMI-out port in a microUSB connector profile, so you can simultaneously mirror your phone's screen on an HDTV while watching movies or playing games, and charge the handset, which will ensure hours of gameplay or movie nights. We hope the adapter cable will be included in the retail box, since we couldn't find any such MHL cables online, besides one HTC accessory on preorder, which costs around $30.

• 2011-04-16 17:44
  • IaHg

> In reply to mickel @ 2011-04-16 11:01 from nt29 - click to readBy the time Samsung I9100 Galaxy SII releases, i believe it becomes out dated. It's release date has been in the news since FEB, no sign yet.

I think, Samsung must have found many bugs and try to patch it up before its release. Samsung Galaxy I9000 has also problems with GPS, sudden hang of the phone etc.

• 2011-04-16 16:47
  • t}gW

> In reply to [deleted post]d samsung galaxy s2 will b released in india in may 2011.

• 2011-04-16 16:46
  • PUhg

> In reply to [deleted post]I know I came of as trolling and crazy. Sorry. My next phone will be a Galaxy S2. I'm tired to waiting for Nokia to put on "catch-up" udates for my N8 and I also have the purple defect problem. Nokia even replaced my unit 2x and each replacement still have the defect. The fanboys on the N8 forums even think me and a bunch of others affected by the defect are just making these stories up but the fact is that Nokia admitted the defect.

• 2011-04-16 16:41
  • kJX3

> In reply to mickel @ 2011-04-16 11:01 from nt29 - click to readoh kk dear thanx a lot!!! i ll surely go 4 d samsung galaxy s 2.

• 2011-04-16 16:40

• 2011-04-16 16:37
  • t}gW

> In reply to Shanu @ 2011-04-16 11:52 from U@HW - click to readoh k dear thanx a lot!!i ll surely go 4 d samsung galaxy s 2.

• 2011-04-16 16:37
  • PUhg

> In reply to Laurynas @ 2011-04-16 15:21 from 0xM5 - click to readMHL cable is not a micro usb to hdmi cable.so you can not connect your device to a hdmi enabled tv. your tv should support MHL or you need a MHL adopter to enable your tv to support it. MHL cable is a micro usb to special 5 pin port.

• 2011-04-16 16:01
  • prmi

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-04-16 14:22 from nQeC - click to readThis adapter is not necessary, you can directly connect your device via MHL cable to all TV's which has support for HDMI. The only one purpose of this adapter is that you can charge your device thru it. In simple words this adapter is only for charging if you don't need chargin, you can connect your device directly to a HDMI port on your TV via MHL cable without any adapter.
(As I understand.)

• 2011-04-16 15:21
  • 0xM5

> In reply to FURY @ 2011-04-16 14:02 from Y9jD - click to readMy last post 2 u directly, simply because you can't see it. In your own words 'I think you are already there'

• 2011-04-16 14:49
  • SgvH
Total of 24126 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II.