Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

This mobile beats apple> and it has andriod. i am going to buy this mobile. but samsung should put this mobile less than 600$ or samsung is gone.

• 2011-04-13 11:24
  • uWxS

Go watch it urself,
Samsung Galaxy S2 is killer for all phones..

here is the link:
http://
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-
_kyCbEUUaQ

• 2011-04-13 10:55
  • bJgB

a lil' bad thng is it has no lens cover....rest is really very gud in da phn.

• 2011-04-13 10:49
  • u4gD

Can anyone help me
I am confused between the purchase of iPhone4 or waiting Samsung Galaxy S II.
Which one better Apple or Samsung?

• 2011-04-13 10:27
  • p4}H

Been waiting for this phone quite a while. Release dates always postponed. So I ended up with Motorola Atrix.
Advantages of the Atrix over the Galaxy S2?
1) Convenient biometric fingerprint reader- So nobody messes up with your phone other than you.
2) HDMI port- For watching HD videos on your big TV screen or HD compatible laptops.

• 2011-04-13 08:27
  • Qg{f

Advantages of the Atrix over the Galaxy S2?

• 2011-04-13 08:22
  • Qg{f

I considered HTC at one point... maybe I could get used to the Sense, but I realized HTC LCDs are the worst among the competitions... so think twice about that. HTC is unusable under direct sunlight.

• 2011-04-13 07:31
  • Ti8v

> In reply to Smat @ 2011-04-12 23:14 from 0CD} - click to readNever said it was bad at all. I was just saying that Apple fanboys should stop crying "oooo this brand copied Apple designs!" at every chance they get. At the same time, Samsung, Nokia and other fans, should also acknowledge that Apple has some influence on the industry.

Basically, to both sides, don't take such extreme arguments. This is reasonable no?

• 2011-04-13 07:25
  • mTWB

Samsung. galaxy s 2 more powerfull then Sony ericsson xperia arc.but I prefer to buy Sony Ericsson because better design and beautiful loock.

• 2011-04-13 07:20
  • mJqc

> In reply to sticky back PLASTIC @ 2011-04-12 17:34 from MWD9 - click to readman things just got hotter :) if GSM arena stops crying about the SUPER AMOLED BLA BLA BLA.. Sensation is the closest rival :) i swear i love them both and i will try my best to test them both before i buy. if its upto me.. i might buy both because i love htc SENSE !!! just because of that sense i can leave SAmsung. but at the same time i love Samsung's Camera :) i m sorry i dont own a galaxy s so i dont know if plastic really matters or not and may be ur right that it dosnt bother once its in ur hands and ur using it :( i was just sayin last year
Desire was far far inferior to Galaxy s... then DEsire HD came but even that didnt took the competition seriously. this year however both are releasing in approx same time. so geeks like me would have hard time firguring out what to buy :) i love samsung as much as i love htc !! i m a geek who is really v v v Happy this year competitions got better and better !!! :)

• 2011-04-13 07:09
  • 3Cgv

> In reply to daz @ 2011-04-12 16:28 from MpN2 - click to readsorry about the Eng. u got my points WELL understood !!!

guyz im not saying anything bad about GSii or im saying i hate it.. i mean look at the Sense :D it just brings smile on my face ;D

i was so knee to buy Galaxy s myself last year things didnt worked out for me and when i had the cash.. it was finished all over my country.
so for me it was heartbreaking i waited for it for about 5 months since i heard of it. and it just slipped away.....

i like htc in this regards.. they dont they never change there release dates and when they release any phone its always Easy to find where i live. i mean they issue good quantity of Stock. also there customer service is quick. unlike Samsung.
so basically i m not directly hating the cell phones i love any new tech.. wether its LG Motorola Nokia Apple Samsung Htc Black Berry :) i wish i could use all of them. so im not a hater im just happy that now competition is more cooler then before :) dam care about my english !!!

• 2011-04-13 07:04
  • 3Cgv

> In reply to RONALD @ 2011-04-13 05:11 from vGxP - click to readI'm using Omnia 2 currently... no signs of burn after year and half. This is the older AMOLED too so go worry about your crappy LCD quality...

My phone brightness is turned on all the way all the time, I leave it on all day to drain battery at the end of the day. I watch movies on it ever morning for 1.5 hours on the bus. No issues of image burning on the screen.

• 2011-04-13 07:02
  • Ti8v

I really hope the next ULTIMATE S II will bring,Wide Screen 5"(16:9) , 1920 X 1080.res fullHD,Hyper real Engine, Hcneycomb,Stronger DUAL CORE, RAM 2 GB DDR2,ROM 2 GB,32 GB internal,64 GB external memory.HDMI Port,Video (1920x1080) FullHD,Bang&Olufsen sound system,Dolby Digital,Tru Surround sound,DTS.No matter howmuch money,I must spend to catch it.DRAVO SAMSUNG.

• 2011-04-13 06:15
  • KipF

> In reply to Mninoni @ 2011-04-11 01:18 from 012q - click to readHow long before we see screen burn-in and deterioration with this Super AMOLED Plus? 6 months? 480 hours on the blue OLED with a fixed image?

It's unbelievable how Samsung and everyone else advertise how the black levels is so rich and how the colors are vibrant, yet they don't speak of the screen lifespan.

Don't tell me to set the brightness to the lowest, to turn the screen off asap and not leave it on too much. If I'm paying a premium price for such a phone, I want it to use it at the best setting and however I want without having to worry the screen colors washing out or whatever deterioration within less than a year.

I'll wait for the inventory of its Super AMOLED Plus stock depleting and get the version equipped with SLCD (if there isn't a better phone available), so still on the quest to find a new phone.

VERY GOOD POINT
CAN ANYONE ANSWER THAT ?

• 2011-04-13 05:11
  • vGxP

ROM???

• 2011-04-13 04:32
  • t4vH

> In reply to Smat @ 2011-04-12 23:14 from 0CD} - click to readexcellent point dude

• 2011-04-13 04:13
  • 8yTr

> In reply to Momino @ 2011-04-12 00:40 from 012q - click to readPlease buy a Chinese phone with multiple LED and Speakers, possibly they are coming with subwoofers with a phone too...but please dont expect these sort of stuffs from nice brands...:)

• 2011-04-13 04:13
  • 957d

Galaxy S2 will sure conquer the market of year 2011,if the poisoness apple not plan to release their new iphone in this year.

2.I hope Samsung better be focus on what material that they use to build their phone because people starting to feel sick about to buy a crappy material device.

• 2011-04-13 03:31
  • tug}

I wish/ dream / hope to buy this amazing one. It's almost the best mobile phone ever. Formerly I thought Samsung i997 Infuse 4G is better but now I have just realised - despite the smaller display size a fifth inch - still it has greater specifications.
On the other hand, after seeing this page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q....C3.97240.29 I'm really surprised to discover a resolution of about 37 Megapixels, while the highest one is for Nokia N8 which is only 12. Therefore, I'm longing for seeing better specifictions, especially that I need a larger display to read more comfortably, let's say more than 5 inches and less than 7 inches. As a conclusion I'm going to suggest some of the dreamt of future specifications which may appear in markets after 2020, and then you may REMEMBER ME :)
THE FUTURE SPECIFICATIONS I DREAM OF ARE:
-37 MP Camera
-1 TB memory, with a cardslot accepting up to 200 GBs.
-1000 hrs standby, 100 talking or playing music
-UHD video (Ultra HD)

In your opinion, mates, when can Samsung manufacture mobile phones with such specifications?

• 2011-04-13 03:30
  • ft0w

> In reply to Momino @ 2011-04-12 00:40 from 012q - click to read"1 speaker? Thanks for the offer, but I'll have to pass." HAHAHA never mind all the other spec, he complains about only 1 speaker. must be an only child, and a poor one too if he can't afford a good set of BT earbuds.

• 2011-04-13 00:55
  • pmKZ
Total of 23964 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II.