Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Really Can't wait until SGS2 is finally released in India. Apple has never been a good compare with other phones. It's like comparing Microsoft with open source.

• 2011-04-04 06:14
  • tE%{

Really cant wait until SGS2 is finally released in India. I hope they don't postpone it to Q3. Apple has never really been a good comparison to other phone. It's like comparing Microsoft to open source.

• 2011-04-04 06:11
  • tE%{

whats the difference between wifi direct & wifi hotspot?

• 2011-04-04 05:46
  • KhwB

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-04-03 05:23 from PS6k - click to read{correction posted i9101meant I9001} There is only one show in town this summer, SGS II- V- IP5. Until your post I was totally unaware of the so far rumoured HTC PYRAMID, even so there seems very little in its specs to wait for its release. I have great respect for Apple launches because you can get the phone within HOURS of its release. Due to the SGS II specs I would queue! I have never ever got my so far, contract phone on the day of asking, from 2 days to a week after promised. With this launch I expect delays as demand will out strip supply, and if that were not enough, a 2 year contract! Phone shops mainly sell sim locked contract phones, I don't know how I got through this 18 month contract. Needs to be different now. How can the networks expect us to stay 'locked' to a phone with technology changing so fast. In june 2013 do I really want to hear "moved on a bit since you last bought a phone" LAUNCHES, BIG LAUNCHES.

• 2011-04-04 05:39
  • SgvH

> In reply to wizy @ 2011-04-03 22:50 from K6mb - click to readDefinitely the Galaxy S 2. Not sure when it will be available. It should hopefully be very soon still. There is a slight possibility that people are right that it will not be released until the icrap 5. If so you are right that the Galaxy is a lot better and go for the first one if you need something now and the G2 is not released yet.

• 2011-04-04 00:02
  • ee}P

Samsung have been teasing for so long and i have been waiting for this ever since the announce day in February, yet they haven't given a official day to release and now i have started change my mind to buy an iphone 4..!!

• 2011-04-03 23:05
  • tSkY

hello everyone

i am really very confused that what should i buy iphone4 / samsung galaxy s - samsung galaxy s ii ( i dun wen it wil be avliable ) / htc

bt i have checked many area and i found samsung galaxy s is better then i phone4

htc is also good

so suggest me which cell i should buy ???

when samsung galaxy s ii will be avliable ???

thakns everyone

• 2011-04-03 22:50
  • K6mb

Does SGS2 has Smart Dialing ??

• 2011-04-03 21:53
  • 3IK$

Q2 available so April, May or June...:(

• 2011-04-03 21:49
  • Y7Ax

> In reply to FURY @ 2011-04-03 05:39 from Y9jD - click to readIt gives them a higher purpose =) for me im going for the sony ericsson xperia arc.. Loyal fan since birth so to speak.... This phone is excellent! grats to samsung lalalalalla.

• 2011-04-03 20:44
  • S9hn

Does it supports 4g..................???
.....im interested in buying this phone.........!!!

• 2011-04-03 20:00
  • nCHk

> In reply to medomm @ 2011-03-31 23:52 from SH99 - click to readagree, that's mercy. waiting for infuse for too long. With apple you don't have to. I'd wish HTC Inspire has a front-camera. For me, Any android phone having at least 4.3 display with front facing camera would be good enough. Oh AT&T when?????

• 2011-04-03 19:38
  • q3S8

When is this phone releasing in India?
Even better, when can I pre-order it?

• 2011-04-03 18:13
  • HsE0

I was waiting for this phone since february as it was suppose to launch till march end. But I cant wait more and I m going to buy SE Xperia ARC. Samsung will loose the customers like that.

• 2011-04-03 16:59
  • v{M8

DOES GALAXY S 2 support 3g video calls over the air or only via fring etc

\
i heard that i need to install some software that must also be installed in the other person receiving the call

• 2011-04-03 15:30
  • RKkQ

> In reply to lovely @ 2011-04-03 14:00 from 95bw - click to readHot swappable means you can easily removed/insert memory card without turning off your device.

• 2011-04-03 14:31
  • SdrH

wats d deff btwn hot-swappable memory crad slot and non hot-swappable memory crad slot

• 2011-04-03 14:30
  • 95bw

• 2011-04-03 14:00
  • 95bw

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-04-03 06:25 from PS6k - click to readTrue enough -- but that is why I stress to people get what most suits your specific needs. This is what Android has to offer, a massive variety of handsets for you to choose what best suits your needs/style and budget.

• 2011-04-03 13:43
  • Y9jD

• 2011-04-03 13:16
  • 95bW
Total of 23758 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II.