Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

just to let everyone know samsung GS2 is out in the uk 12th april go get it lol info from a good source lmao :)

• 2011-04-04 11:37
  • mgae

where is the fm transmitter and hdmi in this phone samsung?

• 2011-04-04 11:15
  • fvFf

> In reply to [deleted post]me too.. wait in sg.. but i saw on the samsungmobilesg, one of the person mention that he as insider news that it is going to be out in June. Hope it is not true..

• 2011-04-04 09:31
  • vjvj

gs2 is much better 4 all phone

• 2011-04-04 09:29
  • t74K

this phone is awesome but as said by various other people all this waiting is unbearable. I have some particular characteristics that I want in a phone and till now only the Samsung GSII satisfies them. However if another phone will be released with the same characteristics I will drop the Samsung cause all this waiting is bad. No even a release date..... not good at all.

• 2011-04-04 09:23
  • TmvR

i will purchase this phone only when its cost wiil be around 20 to32k in india ...

• 2011-04-04 09:12
  • PVdb

> In reply to FURY @ 2011-03-31 21:19 from Y9jD - click to readHaha... Really feeling d same! Cannot understand what they're upto!

• 2011-04-04 08:09
  • 2S}h

New benchmarks of gs2 fares well but tegra beats in games score

• 2011-04-04 07:53
  • 7tKH

I have really got tired of waiting for them to launch this samsung SII, I have been waiting for months and seem unprofessional on their part to say like it would be released first quarter 2012. I guess they have failed with the SII, otherwise why would they spend so much to advertise the WAVE II during the cricket world cup, and pay so much.

• 2011-04-04 07:33
  • vGAW

If they want something to go head to head with the iphone5 then they should release the gs2 now. They either should already have something better cooking for the battle or start on a revamped version of the gs2 to be released later on.

• 2011-04-04 06:39
  • efqS

Beautiful machinery!

• 2011-04-04 06:37
  • efqS

will it come this month or after introduction of apple5? I m waiting for so long.......

• 2011-04-04 06:16
  • ut3h

Really Can't wait until SGS2 is finally released in India. Apple has never been a good compare with other phones. It's like comparing Microsoft with open source.

• 2011-04-04 06:14
  • tE%{

Really cant wait until SGS2 is finally released in India. I hope they don't postpone it to Q3. Apple has never really been a good comparison to other phone. It's like comparing Microsoft to open source.

• 2011-04-04 06:11
  • tE%{

whats the difference between wifi direct & wifi hotspot?

• 2011-04-04 05:46
  • KhwB

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-04-03 05:23 from PS6k - click to read{correction posted i9101meant I9001} There is only one show in town this summer, SGS II- V- IP5. Until your post I was totally unaware of the so far rumoured HTC PYRAMID, even so there seems very little in its specs to wait for its release. I have great respect for Apple launches because you can get the phone within HOURS of its release. Due to the SGS II specs I would queue! I have never ever got my so far, contract phone on the day of asking, from 2 days to a week after promised. With this launch I expect delays as demand will out strip supply, and if that were not enough, a 2 year contract! Phone shops mainly sell sim locked contract phones, I don't know how I got through this 18 month contract. Needs to be different now. How can the networks expect us to stay 'locked' to a phone with technology changing so fast. In june 2013 do I really want to hear "moved on a bit since you last bought a phone" LAUNCHES, BIG LAUNCHES.

• 2011-04-04 05:39
  • SgvH

> In reply to wizy @ 2011-04-03 22:50 from K6mb - click to readDefinitely the Galaxy S 2. Not sure when it will be available. It should hopefully be very soon still. There is a slight possibility that people are right that it will not be released until the icrap 5. If so you are right that the Galaxy is a lot better and go for the first one if you need something now and the G2 is not released yet.

• 2011-04-04 00:02
  • ee}P

Samsung have been teasing for so long and i have been waiting for this ever since the announce day in February, yet they haven't given a official day to release and now i have started change my mind to buy an iphone 4..!!

• 2011-04-03 23:05
  • tSkY

hello everyone

i am really very confused that what should i buy iphone4 / samsung galaxy s - samsung galaxy s ii ( i dun wen it wil be avliable ) / htc

bt i have checked many area and i found samsung galaxy s is better then i phone4

htc is also good

so suggest me which cell i should buy ???

when samsung galaxy s ii will be avliable ???

thakns everyone

• 2011-04-03 22:50
  • K6mb

Does SGS2 has Smart Dialing ??

• 2011-04-03 21:53
  • 3IK$
Total of 24010 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II.