Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Ok specs are good, but come on it looks like an iphone...and thats what most people will think you have in your pocket! BAH!

• 2011-03-18 12:19
  • Lh%H

i want this it is very very very very very very gooooooooooood. when it will come to bazzar????

• 2011-03-18 11:54
  • pTis

so BIg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2011-03-18 10:51
  • NHUD

> In reply to edcarSky @ 2011-03-18 08:34 from HBCT - click to readwho knows bro...may be possible...the size of the device was big enough to look like SGS-II??? or u could have seen samsung galaxy-'ace'...

coz ace is the total carbon copy of SGS-II(only lookwise) it just bit smaller than SGS-II...

that could have been ace too...just check it onece again...

• 2011-03-18 10:00
  • sUwm

Will this phone gonna support to T-Mobile?

• 2011-03-18 09:57
  • qZh0

> In reply to ab @ 2011-03-17 16:52 from sUwm - click to readi just saw it yesterday in Panda hypermarket, really it's Galaxy S2, confirmed, just confused the spec, it's different spec little smaller, but really clear it's Galaxy S2...

• 2011-03-18 08:34
  • HBCT

It is the masterpiece..........

• 2011-03-18 05:22
  • utyn

> In reply to [deleted post]I take that Yaawn back...My Bad, I really cant understand your post.. I thought you were taking a jab at me.

• 2011-03-18 03:23
  • Y9jD

Hi im from Bangalore. I checked in univercell and the guy said it would be out by next Tuesday and said that it be 21000 Rs approx. So can somebody please tell how much would it cost ???

• 2011-03-18 03:17
  • b%L6

> In reply to sticky back PLASTIC @ 2011-03-17 17:31 from MWD9 - click to readI am thinking it will be around $600-$700 It would never sell in Canada at 1k ... The Atrix is going for 169.00 with a three year term/renewal. I am thinking this will cost between 180-200 on the term (depending if the back is plastic or metal that is). On another note, if the release date isnt announced tomorrow, GSM Arena may as well change Q1 release date to Q2 basically 5 days left in Q1 - weekend was excluded. So Sad.

• 2011-03-18 03:15
  • Y9jD

> In reply to [deleted post]I think you must be apple fan. Only iPhone with a front camera can't do video call over 3G, all other can.

• 2011-03-18 01:05
  • x$KK

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-03-17 19:47 from nDGK - click to readThis is not a phone man, it's a smartphone.

• 2011-03-18 01:01
  • x$KK

I really hope this phone gets to sprint this year!

• 2011-03-17 23:55
  • RY9X

love to own but it would be pocket burning price.

• 2011-03-17 22:38
  • vI7B

> In reply to [deleted post]When the world receives Samsung Galaxy S3.

• 2011-03-17 21:36
  • vGtU

i just want this phone it's the best for 2011!!

• 2011-03-17 20:24
  • NhAS

dual core cpu... too much 4 a phone.. the main reason for a cell is to speak... i guess with this cpu u can`t call this a phone anymore....

• 2011-03-17 19:47
  • nDGK

> In reply to sticky back PLASTIC @ 2011-03-17 17:31 from MWD9 - click to readyou do realise that ashwini was being sarcastic... ;-)

• 2011-03-17 19:30
  • tE{J
  • sticky back PLASTIC
  • Rating0

> In reply to [deleted post]I am 99% certain you are wrong on this one!
SG1 has video calling and SG2 most definitely does.
I used for a while a NOKIA which had 2 cameras both the front & main COULD record video and take photos (but no flash or video light on the front)
The front was used for video calls also, ok

THE SONY K800I also had a front camera but solely for video calls no photography (100% certain)

The SGS2 is quoted on another reputable site as having video calls
And yes also owning a sammy before the flash could be used as a torch (flash on always) and it had a video light so if things haven't changed yes!
I also read this on the SG1 opinions video calling on SG1 (humble pie Ashwini)
@ FURY I understand that 3 year contract are the norm there so this will come in @ more than $1000 CANAD
IAN
http://www.x-rates.com/calculator.html# found this in an earlier post
Why I worry about the SGSII my pocket will rule my brain andif it sells at this price..well
One thing you can't fault Nokia on is they knew how to price their products.

• 2011-03-17 17:31
  • MWD9

> In reply to edcarSky @ 2011-03-17 15:14 from HBCT - click to readwhere did u saw it dude??? its not even launched yet !!!! and thers no chance it can be cheaper than SGS-I !!! are u sure it was Samsung I9100 "Galaxy S II" or u saw samsung galaxy-SL I9003 ???? which is available and cheaper than SGS-I too.

• 2011-03-17 16:52
  • sUwm
Total of 23540 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II.