Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to ima nonamus @ 2015-05-14 02:59 from rbKA - click to readhai there hw did u update that? i cant make it

• 2015-05-14 20:33
  • PTGv

My S2 gets swiched off when I am using any application after sometime though battery is 90%. Again when I try to switch on, battery shows 60% and immediately switching off. Is anyone else facing the same issue? Is there any solution?

• 2015-05-14 06:00
  • sSTj

I just found out last week that my galaxy SII was upgradeable to jelly bean. I have been using ice cream since november of 2012. Samsung never notified me. T-Mobile never notified me. And the upgrade was never listed under "settings, about device, software update". Anyway, jelly bean is a big improvement over ice cream. It's like having a new phone all over again. Before the upgrade I was having problems...screen freezing, camera freezing, screen changing due to hyper-sensitivity along bezel edges, and screen going black. All those problems went away when I updated to jelly bean. Phone is working fine right now. Installed a new samsung brand battery, 1850 mAh for $9.00. two days ago because old battery was draining fast when on the internet. Now I'm going to wait until November, black friday, to possibly buy another phone, depending on prices, etc.

• 2015-05-14 02:59
  • rbKA

I just found out last week that my galaxy SII was upgradeable to jelly bean. I have been using ice cream since november of 2012. Samsung never notified me. T-Mobile never notified me. And it was never listed under "settings, about device, software update". Anyway, jelly bean is a big improvement over ice cream. It's like having a new phone all over again. Before the upgrade I was having problems...screen freezing, camera freezing, screen changing due to hyper-sensitivity along bezel edges, etc. Now I'm going to wait until November, black friday, to get another phone.

• 2015-05-14 01:04
  • rbKA

> In reply to prakash @ 2015-05-09 18:57 from PFB0 - click to readIt's a common issue with Samsung phones. Related to the usb port. You need to clean it with alcohol, and gently pull the pin a bit upwards..

• 2015-05-11 22:11
  • n1L7

We need Update to Kitkat or lollipop

• 2015-05-10 20:45
  • Nqc%

Please help me i am trying to put screen lock but did not function and i don't why??please help me.

• 2015-05-10 15:42
  • NwE{

My galaxy s 2getting problem.when it power off, it showing charging mode.I have done factory reset also.still the problem .pls give a solution

• 2015-05-09 18:57
  • PFB0

• 2015-05-09 18:56
  • PFB0

Galaxy S2 is phenomenal. Look around and you will find not a single phone with such a completeness. Even though phones now a days come with higher ram and more megapixel camera, they still hang. Many premium phones like Samsung S6, do not contain Java and radio but are priced so high. For the last three years the performance of my Galaxy S2 is awesome. No hanging, No heating and fluid scroll. Battery drains fast. Install Power max (paid version) and you will find it lasting for at least two days with regular use.

• 2015-05-09 16:12
  • w4j6

Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-i9100 rock until today 2015...please replace new battery...that's all you need to do. :)

• 2015-05-09 12:28
  • sF$W

Galaxy s2 is a masterpiece. It stands the test of time. Look around and you will not get another phone like this. In most phones there are no FM radio and Java. Some or other features will be missing in other models. Although the RAM is only 1GB it runs all apps flawlessly. The phone never hangs for me. For the past three years it had been phenomenal . Battery draining can be checked by installing a paid version of POWERMAX. With the Powermax activated , charge the phone to the ful power. It will last at least for two full days. Samsung must upgrade this to lollipop.

• 2015-05-09 04:32
  • uwLn

it drains fast but certainly the best i have used

• 2015-05-08 17:15
  • N9@S

I am using this phone since last one year. battery is the biggest issue.Battery charges very slowly and drains very fast. Strongly unsatisfied

• 2015-05-07 07:36
  • FYkk

I m using this phone from last 3 years
sometime hanging problem is slightly
but this is the best phone
I have tried lot's of phones but everyone one has big problem but s2 is good
I love it

• 2015-05-05 20:08
  • U{dk

How to Fix Audio Jack? Phones not working.

• 2015-05-03 02:19
  • nbkK

It worked great.. Then I wouldnt take charge. Spent 60 bucks on new battery, but still wouldnt charge. so spent 60 more dollars to have charge port soddered... sill didnt workso 380 for phone and 120 to try to fix... and still NOT WORKING... IM DONE... going to IPHONE

• 2015-05-02 20:02
  • ktEe

> In reply to S2-Fan @ 2015-04-24 23:16 from ut9x - click to readWhatever you do don't root. I rooted my s2 and it is really buggy, unstable and just terrible. If you want lollipop just get Google now launcher or nova. Much better.

• 2015-05-02 00:51
  • RNPH

The s2 is a great gudget, so great it still competes with the latest smartphones

• 2015-04-29 23:49
  • fu{h

Really very very good cellphone but...one prblm we want kitkat os samsung certified on dis cellphone...dis is our rquest...

• 2015-04-28 09:01
  • 7XNe
Total of 24228 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II.