Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

I can not download apps from google to my phone. Message comes up: WhatsApp Messenger could not be downloaded due to an error. (Error retrieving information from server. (RPC: S-7:AEC-7) Can you help?

• 2014-12-07 21:26
  • vxC6

> In reply to Med @ 2014-11-26 12:48 from rq@x - click to readTroubling in changing home n lock screen wal paper

• 2014-12-07 15:02
  • rAVj

guys plz help me .my i9100 is not showing jb official update.how to update it officialy

• 2014-12-07 13:54
  • X{XG

My S2 is suddenly giving Error:
Firmware upgrade encountered an issue.Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again. I don't knoe recovery code.pls help

• 2014-12-07 12:38
  • bCY8

is it possible to move apps to external sd card on galaxy s2 jelly bean 4.1.2?

• 2014-12-07 08:00
  • U@ch

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-04 18:47 from ut3Q - click to readHow much free Ram available in dis ph after booting

• 2014-12-06 11:25
  • U@%c

heloo brothers my s2 4.1.2 automatically charging on off without charger why pleas help

• 2014-12-06 08:51
  • 2SBY

> In reply to Dan @ 2014-12-05 14:16 from th1h - click to readUse app2sd or similar application to move your applications from the phone memory (2GB) to the internal SD card (16GB),
by the way why don't you install CyanogenMod 11 KitKat 4.4.4, runs smoothly and I can never imagine going back to original Samsung ROM.

• 2014-12-06 04:23
  • KcWm

On my Samsung Galaxy S2 I now get an almost Constant pinging sound even when it is not in use. Any ideas on how to turn this off ??? I have tried turning off all sound modes in the settings screen with no solution. ????

• 2014-12-05 22:22
  • qQLn

Does anyone know what the stopsign integrated letter a in front of a telephone number mean?

• 2014-12-05 20:00
  • HFq4

PLEASE HELP ME GUYS :( I just updated my os from ICS to JELLYBEAN 4.1.2 via ODIN MODE. Now i'm experiencing problem transferring my apps to its built-in 16gb memory which has total of 11.49gb because all of the apps that i've downloaded goes to DEVICE MEMORY which is only 1.97gb, then the 11.49gb is categorized as USB STORAGE. I already tried to application manager-on sd card-check the box-move to sd card, but it always says that "NOT ENOUGH MEMORY" even if i still have 11.38gb free memory. HOW CAN I FIX THIS ISSUE :'( the 16gb internal memory is now USELESS because of upgrading to jellybean 4.1.2 :'( i don't want my phone to be rooted just to make it fix. Is ther any chance to fix this issue without rooting the phone? An answer would really be a BIG HELP. thanks in advance...

• 2014-12-05 14:16
  • th1h

hold at a time volume up , power button, home button , wait for a while phone will boot into recovery mode, in that select reboot, after rebooting works normally.

• 2014-12-05 10:12
  • rAMB

My S2 is now died, after 3 years of fantastic service to me, I want to bring it back to live again.
basically for no reason I wake up and the phone was off I can't turn it back on.
I tried:
new battery, new charger, taken the battery out/waited put it back, even tried with laptop connection,

none of the above worked, does anyone know or can suggest what else I can do to bring it back to live?

please help me, I love this phone.

• 2014-12-04 13:21
  • M3Yd

My phone restarts alone every 10 minutes, why can this be?? thx!!

• 2014-12-03 21:11
  • IajE

My phone restarts alone every 10 minutes, why can this be?? thx!!

• 2014-12-03 20:30
  • IajE

i have 3 phones the s2 the s3 and the note 2..out of all the phones the s2 still lives on and fast as usual..the s3 died due to the sudden death syndrome also the note 2..the s2 is a fantastic phone been using since 2011..what a great phone! i recommend it!

• 2014-12-02 15:38
  • r0pb

I use a galaxy s2 gt I9100M if bell networks canada....it has same specs processor gpu screen as the international version running gingerbread 2.3.3... can i install any jellybean or kitkat rom on it.

• 2014-12-01 14:40
  • X{q{

How much ram available on this phone?

• 2014-11-30 13:29
  • rKX8

> In reply to mukesh @ 2014-11-18 09:34 from 7w4V - click to readswitch off.. then try power on by holding power button and up volume button..then select the optional .. i forgot.. factory reset maybe.. just a suggestion.. working on my tablet

• 2014-11-29 18:10
  • tZ00
Total of 24007 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II.