Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-02 04:02 from thcT - click to readHi Buddy...I need Display of Korean body......Can you help on the same.

• 2014-09-10 14:48
  • vGQW

Need Samsung Galaxy S2 GT i9100 Korean Display??

• 2014-09-10 14:33
  • vGQW

its best cell phone ever

• 2014-09-10 11:39
  • X0TI

One of great phone...No words to describe about the performance,look.really awesome phone.Iam using this phone for past three years.

• 2014-09-10 08:39
  • KAcc

My phone goes only as far as opening my Cybersleuth tracker website, but on tapping LOGIN, the login window does not pop up, thus I can't access my cybersleuth tracker through my phone.
But I easily can access my tracker through my wife's LG E450.
Can anyone help?
Themba

• 2014-09-09 19:17
  • 9Exw

I have this phone for 3 years and it's working perfectly. Got my wife the Note 3 but I don't plan to change my S2.

• 2014-09-09 13:21
  • nDxJ

hi
last day my screen color become bad and there is shadows look like rainbow
And colors vibrating
look pic ive Attached Images on xda site

so is that software or HW problem and how to fix it

note: phone is rooted

• 2014-09-08 09:10
  • dMCG

Poor Performance, facebook is a struggle nevermind dead trigger, battery could last 6-10H dependending how you use it, memory is also a con, cos it only has 2GB of on board storage as mine which is a 16GB, can only use that amount. On the bright side, Camera is great for pics, and the video is okay as it is locked zoomed in at 1080p but change the settings down to 720p and it's great to. Front camera has problems with lighting but just for skype it great to! Overall, i would buy this phone now as a last option i'll be soon upgrading to a nexus 5 costing in at £300 so that might be one to look out for...

• 2014-09-08 01:26
  • mp}$

I brought Samsung 19100 galazy s2 in abudhabi in 2012 dec. It is good phone for glarity , speed, photos butafter some months this phone automatically switched off while using with heating .now many times it will be going to switch off .in service centre at madurai they told they will update software but after service the phone will go to dead. in chennai they told mother board should be change? what can i do.please answer me.

• 2014-09-06 14:07
  • KAYu

Don't buy S2...Xiaomi Mi3 is the Best.Love you xiaomi .

• 2014-09-05 15:45
  • MY7y

> In reply to lasha @ 2014-09-03 20:39 from iwpK - click to readFor performance, android version, camera etc..best is Experia V...For quality, samsung is number one :)

• 2014-09-05 14:10
  • naqS

i am willing to buy a phn.guys wht is the best s2,s2 plus,xperia v,nokia 820

• 2014-09-03 20:39
  • iwpK

> In reply to Original-Jamaican @ 2014-09-02 15:32 from kiQ2 - click to readWell said mate, its a top phone with plenty of features, top camera, decent battery life, ive dropped it on concrete and only a couple of nicks on the sides. It's the best phone by far. Like cricket I don't like it, I love it!

• 2014-09-03 09:42
  • vF0J

To EVERYONE:

SII owners you should all be proud of your powerful SII smartphone. I have the i9100 and I don't like it, I love it. It puts many recent phones to shame and can stand up to the phones of tomorrow. The SII is the ONLY Galaxy S to feature a Super AMOLED 'PLUS' screen which gives you vibrant, vivid and rich colours...not to mention great detail for text and images...even videos. All the other Galaxy S have a Super AMOLED but ONLY the SII have a Super AMOLED Plus. The SII was a revolution. The others are evolution. SII is simply the best.

• 2014-09-02 15:32
  • kiQ2

> In reply to Sdp @ 2014-09-01 19:38 from 7tBP - click to readno its duplicate...

• 2014-09-02 12:11
  • KADj

> In reply to Sdp @ 2014-09-01 19:38 from 7tBP - click to readthats ok..theres many kind of models of galaxy s2 if its korean version you can convert it to an international version just go to greenhills theres a lot of technician to fix it

• 2014-09-02 04:02
  • thcT

> In reply to hardik @ 2014-08-25 21:58 from uuAr - click to readI bought a s2 from olx, but in the handset slip place it writes "MADE IN KOREA BY SUMSUNG" is it right for orgnl S2 set?? Pls help guys

• 2014-09-01 19:38
  • 7tBP

I´ve bought one brand new half a year ago. With one click install the phone will be rooted and installs CM within a few seconds. I might replace this CM version with a newer one, but the 4.3.1 is kinda speedy and needs less ROM comparing to the stock. Nice looking handset and superior build quality (unlike the S3, S4 or S5). Also bought a neon green/black hybrid case for the unit which gives a much better grip and protects it. The screen resoltion is now far away from the premier league, but has vivid colours. Excellent choice if someone is looking for a reliable smartphone for average usage.

• 2014-08-31 20:50
  • JGpb

Very very good mobile.good camera clarity.good charge backup, good performance. Always good.

• 2014-08-31 16:39
  • ut%H

good phone

• 2014-08-31 16:30
  • vGW4
Total of 23865 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II.