Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

can i update my phone with latest application?

• 2015-06-09 18:53
  • X{XI

I would like to know,whether normal size sim card will be set for above model?

• 2015-06-09 12:39
  • Hxf6

how is bettery backup and gaming performance?

• 2015-06-06 03:15
  • uNVx

> In reply to mubba @ 2015-06-04 09:08 from 7tFX - click to readGo to mobile data and select data usage. limit mobile data and then select options. from the options, select restrict background data... .that's all. your data would be deducted when you browse. enjoy!!!

• 2015-06-05 20:18
  • fsTx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-06-03 08:19 from uwUd - click to readFor clearing up the application memory type *#9900# and then select "Delete dumpsate/logcat"

• 2015-06-05 10:02
  • b%L6

I have been using Samsung S II for more than 2 years and couldn't resist myself but post here that this is the best smartphone I could have bought. This phone still gives competition to various new ones available in market.
In my opinion this is the best smartphone produced by Samsung and they should maintain to build similar phones in reference to S II in future to keep Samsung's status up in market.
Thanks.

• 2015-06-04 13:45
  • sSTx

best phone
but from last 2months my phone is taking my network data and consuming lots of data by installing 3rd party apps by its own without my knowledge..
I lost lots of many in mobile data.
Please any one help me..
Note that i have done full reset,format, full swipe from recovery mode also but nothing happen..
Now i m using my phone in restricted data background mode.
Plz help me guys..
I Appreciate the help

• 2015-06-04 09:08
  • 7tFX

best fone i have ever used... can be used single handed... best in class storage...
but application memory gets full... there might be a solution ... but i dont know how to solve it

• 2015-06-03 08:19
  • uwUd

guys this phone was released 2011, unless you bought it brand new, i doubt the battery would last long. buy a new battery and stop complaining.

• 2015-05-31 18:35
  • Pxx$

very best mobile.

• 2015-05-29 11:20
  • Hs8x

> In reply to MALAR @ 2015-05-24 07:25 from sF$F - click to readJust restart your fone and go to settings ,application ,all apps ,find play store ..click it and press enable.. Ok??

• 2015-05-28 14:53
  • t7XT

Is it me or does it say capacitive touch screen

• 2015-05-26 10:26
  • amqV

samsung sii
im need help
last nite the fon going update until playstore also gone
how come i can take back playstore

• 2015-05-24 07:25
  • sF$F

Up to 18 h 20 min (2G) / Up to 8 h 40 min (3G)

• 2015-05-24 05:40
  • PGxV

i want to do a update on the i9100 its not doing the update need help please reply

• 2015-05-24 05:36
  • PGxV

S2 phone 'switch off' by itself or battery found out that doesn't 'park' properly by itself in the battery compartment. Guys and girls, your S2 already launch since year 2011. Don't care when you bought it, still the same old battery since 2011 or 2012. Come on you guys, now is year 2015.....BUY A NEW BATTERY AND REPLACE YOUR OLD BATTERY!!! story end, case closed!!!....Do it!!!

• 2015-05-24 01:43
  • Hka7

One good thing about this phone is that it has MHL TV linking. This means that by plugging a standard low cost MICRO USB MHL Adapter into your phone you can watch the content on your big screen TV.
For some reason......probably to make you spend more money on Samsung made products, Samsung abandoned this feature on later phones opting for a changed pin-out connection on the Micro USB port which instead obliged the user to purchase a special Samsung Adapter at quite some expense in order to be able to Mirror the phone onto TV.If you want to see how to do this on post Galaxy S2 phones you will find plenty of videos on youtube.com showing you how !

• 2015-05-22 19:13
  • YP1A

• 2015-05-22 17:10
  • Ij7P

very good mobile phone

• 2015-05-22 14:03
  • 6PY9

> In reply to katta @ 2015-05-14 06:00 from sSTj - click to readI faced the same issue . Then looked up through the internet and a term "SLEEP OF DEATH" . The phone suddenly switches off and then when you turn it on, battery is drained out by 20-30 percent. I tried doing lots of stuffs but nothing really worked until I did a factory reset INCLUDING formatting the SD card . After that, my problems solved. SLEEP OF DEATH probably occurs due to some malwares that get into your phone through the internet. The only way to get rid of them I found was the way I did it mentioned above . :)

• 2015-05-22 08:02
  • 2CY3
Total of 24259 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II.