Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

is a good phone I have been using it for three years now and am having no problem with it

• 2014-09-23 22:36
  • fuvG

Excellent phone, indeed unmatched in terms of ease of use and form factor.
Great camera.

• 2014-09-23 10:09
  • 0E1k

No complains even after 3 years of usage. I am satisfied.

• 2014-09-23 03:21
  • PxV4

No match found even after 2 years

• 2014-09-22 19:31
  • rAZc

> In reply to kahwei @ 2014-09-19 09:59 from tVuH - click to readIn my counry (austria, west europe) yes. Interspar has these devices for 220 euros brand new and factory unlockeed.

• 2014-09-20 11:54
  • JGpa

Maybe getting a little old now but a peach of a phone. Robust with a stunning display and a real gem of a camera. Will not be disappointed.

• 2014-09-20 10:34
  • HCpH

Yes dis is offcourse a superb phone.. I purchased it at 25k on 2012 it works awsum but at mid i.e near about after 10months it havin a huge problems like heating heavy over heating problem while charging and also while surfing net ,Battery is used to drain heavily on this time 50%- 0% in 10 mins ...i went to service centre with bill they said dat dis is due to some water likeage in da circuit (fucking awsum i know its nt xperia z so y i get it in water) after dat they said its ur mishandling sir cnt comes under warranty,its not company's manufacturing defect ( hell yea) costing to repair dat 6500 (feeling shocked n angry on dat tym)

2) after dat sum days later i went for primary cameras glass cleaning surprised rply got( sir its ur mishandling cant come under warranty) cost to repair dat 1500 ,ttly disappointed wid samsung n its services..

Decided to sale it immediately and not to purchase again any Samsung phone n sale at 13k to my friend.. N switch to sony xperia c.. Ttly satisfied n happy till it was purchased a year ago..!!! Thanks sony

• 2014-09-19 14:08
  • 7j$B

btry backup is very poorrr.

• 2014-09-19 13:02
  • U{dV
  • F

are they still selling s2 now?
i though they stop produce already ,isn't it ?

• 2014-09-19 09:59
  • tVuH

Just go to xda-developers.com

• 2014-09-19 09:51
  • Lddv

> In reply to The Real deal @ 2014-09-18 17:46 from Nvkp - click to readBe aware about the risks, you may brick your phone during these kind of processes.
Following procedure worked for me, I hope it will for you too.

1. Download following files:

2. Start the "Odin"

3. Get your device to download mode by pressing on "home + volume down + on/of" buttons in the same time.

4. Connect the device to the computer (with usb cable)

5. Wait for Odin to recognize the device (it should be blue on left/top box)

6. choose and load following files from your computer.

- PDA: CODE_I9100XXLSJ.tar
- PHONE: MODEM_I9100XXLS6.tar
- CSC: CSC_HOME_OXX_I9100OXXLS1.tar

Double check the files in order to be sure and press Odin's start button.

7. Wait for the progress ends (approx. 5 min).
PASS message indicates its OK, phone upgraded.

Source for this procedure: www.androidpit.com.tr/galaxy-s2-android-4-1-gunc­elleme

• 2014-09-19 07:21
  • 39TN

> In reply to iAzuNyan @ 2014-09-17 15:50 from 3a{A - click to readPlease help me, i was just looking how to do just that, i will appreciate very much. Please please. tell me step by step how you did it.

i am in South Africa. i tried to check for software updates it says this country not supported.

so please be my hero. send me an email at moneykiller2012@gmail.com if possible

Thank you so much.

any one who knows just help me please other wise i like this phone

• 2014-09-18 17:54
  • Nvkp

hello guys, please i need help to upgrade my samsung s2 to jelly bean, android os, v2.3.4 (gingerbread),to v4.0.4 (ice cream sandwich), upgradable to v4.1 (jelly bean)

what do i do step by step please help, the phone is good, i just need to upgrade.

how do i root or reboot all the stuff.

please if you have upgraded this phone help me to do the same.

thank you so much.

or u can email me at moneykiller2012@gmail.com

will appreciate your help.

• 2014-09-18 17:46
  • Nvkp

> In reply to viral patel @ 2014-09-17 12:49 from Hkth - click to readchange your battery 2100mh and cgarger 800mhto 1000mh you see best result?

• 2014-09-18 10:31
  • K2En

> In reply to viral patel @ 2014-09-17 12:49 from Hkth - click to readya I was also facing this problem main cause is uc browser first remove it.n then if u r using external memory then don't use memory then now reset yr phone. ...it will work good

• 2014-09-18 10:26
  • rJEG

The Samsung Galaxy SII is one of the best Smartphones ever. I have mine on 4.4.4 and it is still super fast and super smooth. I am playing Asphalt 8 on highest setting and it is 30+ fps! This is the best smartphone Samsung ever made. All the ones after are not as good.

• 2014-09-17 15:50
  • 3a{A

> In reply to Cool Boy 143 @ 2014-09-14 19:02 from Trpb - click to readUse CyanogenMod. Go to their website and use the installer. You can get 4.4.4

• 2014-09-17 15:48
  • 3a{A

hi.. I have samsung galaxu s2 i9100, its bettary is..not last for even 3 hour..pls.. help what should i do?
if any buddy idea tell me
email id: vir0640@gmail.com

• 2014-09-17 12:49
  • Hkth

Lack of notification light makes me sad

• 2014-09-17 01:16
  • Kt6Z

> In reply to Cool Boy 143 @ 2014-09-14 19:02 from Trpb - click to readuse custom rom. CM11 works well on this phone.

• 2014-09-15 07:02
  • RIES
Total of 23909 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II.