Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

can someone make a suggestion or HELP me please:

I have this amazing phone Galaxy S2, which I bought it in 2011, I never had any problem with the phone till recently that battery drains so fast! (50% drop in 3 hours with just couple of short calls!!!!!)

so I first tried all the best Battery apps to fix it, nothing worked, believe me I tried task killers, everything you name it.

then,

I changed the battery with new Genuine Samsung battery which I paid £20, but still drains to 50% in less than 3 hours with couple of calls only!.

Last night I upgraded I was so fed up and upgraded my beautiful gingerbread to latest Jelly bean via Kies!! I thought that would sort it, but actually it is worse!!!! yes believe me the battery is now drains more rapidly than before!! and I am not sure if I like jellybean !! :-(

I know I can't go back to gingerbread !! but please help me to sort out this battery problem,

I have heard in the past 4-5 months many people suddenly start having the same problem with their GS2...

are you one of them???, then please share your experience here and help, as I am truly stuck...

thanks for your help

• 2014-11-10 12:18
  • M3Yd

how to check which OS version are configure! please replay soon..
Thank You!

• 2014-11-10 07:37
  • 9xNH

how to check which latest version are configure..please replay anyone soon,,,

tahnk you!

• 2014-11-10 07:34
  • 9xNH

in my Samsung s2 needed for charging. but drain fast chargeing .This problem please give me suggestion. my email. gvsrinath88@gmail.com please sand me.

• 2014-11-08 06:42
  • 7txD

This device will not get Android 5.0 Lollipop.

• 2014-11-07 13:39
  • smfD

will get lollypop 5.0 for i9100 s2

• 2014-11-06 23:19
  • vGxA

My Mobile consumes battery very fast, standby battery life id just around 12 hours, changed battery also, can anyone help me please ???

• 2014-11-05 15:38
  • 2S%x

> In reply to Max @ 2014-11-04 16:31 from MGxA - click to readHow do I re install it please help me guys

• 2014-11-05 13:45
  • CDEi

My Galaxy S2 wi-fi won't turn on. Factory reset doesn't work. Does anyone know how to fix this?

• 2014-11-05 04:18
  • vxen

> In reply to taumi @ 2014-10-21 23:17 from KiC% - click to readthis is because of cache memory is not cleared......it will not clear even if you format the phone..... just dial *#9900#.....you will see screen......click on delet dumpstate/logcat.........your problem is solved.....enjoy!

• 2014-11-04 17:05
  • X05V

> In reply to Gabrielo @ 2014-11-03 17:43 from CDFV - click to readJust re-install the OS and reset it to factory default settings. It will resolve the problem hopefully. If not, then change your battery / charger.

• 2014-11-04 16:31
  • MGxA

I need a Samsung galaxy s2 phone on sale

• 2014-11-03 18:39
  • fm5C

guyz please help me my galaxy s2 heats soo much when i use it alttle just a small video makes it heat soo much yet i have space free 9gb what do i do for it not to heat?please the people who have this phone advice me here or on my email gabrieloi37@gmail.com rhank you

• 2014-11-03 17:43
  • CDFV

For those whose complaining about s2,pls check whether you are using the right model.Also confirm if its a genuine s2.Mine is 2nd year of use yet no problem at all.Ive not updated to new firmware yet.my version 2.3.3.Mine im very satisfied in everything.Those complain about battery mine gives me 2 full dayz average use.For a hard use gives me one full day n thats okey for a smartphone. Pls check your battery.It should be oringinal 1650mah for Samsung.Go for it guys

• 2014-11-03 05:51
  • r01G

DO NOT GET ONE!!!!! life for the samsung galaxy s2, needs you to carry 3 batteries and a charger, spends 95% of the time stuck on the lock screen, needs a fan to keep itself cool, can't open facebook without crashing and it tells you that it's perfectly fine

• 2014-11-02 13:53
  • mp}$

> In reply to Kagehiko Yamazaki @ 2014-09-11 19:29 from JD2H - click to readRooted phone CM11 will have better battery time than non-rooted with stock 4.1.2 ?
I would appreciate to have me share your experience. For me battery time more important as most of the time I am on the road with push mail on.
Thanks

• 2014-11-02 09:42
  • uZaS

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-29 14:17 from Svgj - click to readLast official update was 4.1.2 and not 4.2.2

• 2014-11-02 08:55
  • 6PN9

Hi people,I'm a galaxy s2 user.Blive me this the best of the best phones.Pls don't listen to hatrez just go for it..

Here is what I lyk most abt ut
-display I give it 10/10

• Ns9T

goodmodel i need kittkat

• 2014-10-31 07:58
  • Khun
Total of 24006 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II.