Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to nicolito @ 2014-10-18 10:54 from vmBD - click to readGently scratch the battery terminals on the phone and the battery
hope it works

• 2014-10-19 00:39
  • Secf

I've been using this phone since 2011 November.. Still works like its new.. I've bought an iPhone the next year and guess what? It broke on the first fall.. This phone has certainly fell more than 30 times from my hand and had only one single scratch (not even visible properly).. Very fast performance.. Even tho RAM is only 1GB feels like it is 2GB.. Not a single time the phone has hung up.. Fast internet response and app performance.. Video resolution may be low but still had the capacity to run any resolution.. Audio quality is superb.. Never had a problem connecting with a computer using USB, charging, charging using power bank thru USB or using any kind of wireless services like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or Mobile Data..

Will recommend but unfortunately is not available easily..

• 2014-10-18 16:05
  • Khu4

Hi mates! I put my samsung s2 into the washing machine.. I left it dry for 2 weeks and it started runnig again! but.. when battery died it did not power on (and did not charge)... I changed the battery but was not the solution.. so I suppose that it works good but does not power no.. somebody know if have a solution? is it value to repair it? any idea?comment? cheers!

• 2014-10-18 10:54
  • vmBD

I am using GTi9100 for past 2 years ,now its showing often unfortunately,the process android.process.media has stopped please help me to solve it

• 2014-10-16 18:08
  • Khu6

> In reply to AMOS @ 2014-10-06 10:00 from mJjF - click to readTry to use a brush to clean the usb socket.

• 2014-10-16 12:00
  • UimM

> In reply to paekun @ 2014-10-06 18:48 from KZ8E - click to readsame with mine,.. but i'm not using power bank.. just buy 2 more spare battery and desktop battery charger, os i almost never charge to phone directly... more handy than carying powerbank, just carry spare battery :-)

• 2014-10-15 07:47
  • fxUw

you can try Carbon ROM 4.4.4,

• 2014-10-15 07:26
  • fxUw

Its brutal... Its of year 2011, but in year 2014 october, I play ALL NEW GAME. Brutal.. Display.. Full HD video, Dual-Core but very powerfull! Amazing, I newer change it :D

• 2014-10-13 23:23
  • Snd8

I need a kitkat ROM with 3G VDO call option.At CM,most of kitkat ROM released without 3G VDO call option in keypad(Like stock TOUCHWIZ keypad!!)...Can anyone help me pls??

• 2014-10-13 23:00
  • uIit

1)It was a ultra slim smartphone in Samsung.
2)It have a good camera in front and also in rear..
3) It have 4.3 inch Full HD Super AMOLED Plus Capacitive Touch screen. .It was good screen clarity. ...It was Amazing...
4) it Have a good features.....
5)it drawback was battery had drain fast compare to all mobiles in Samsung
6)And another drawback was it was heat immediately.
7)And we can't install more apps...if you install more apps, your system will be slow...it was really
8)but nowadays 2014, it was wanted and top rated smartphone

• 2014-10-12 06:48
  • Xu@L

Athar
asked where could they purchase a battery for their galaxy s2...
and said "plz tell me from where to buy original battery".....

Google is your friend!! Just Search for it and you'll find a ton of places to order one and they're very good prices.

• 2014-10-11 21:25
  • 4Hc1

> In reply to Henry @ 2014-10-10 14:57 from 9EM6 - click to readyou should to switch it on recoverry mod.
how to switch recovery mod:
1:- switch the mobile off
2:- press volume up key + home button + power button together.
3:- on the 2nd or 3rd line will be "wipe factory reset" click this by presing home button then yes. after that another option will b wipe cach partition press this also and yes.after done press reboot.your mobile will restart.it will take upto 3 to 5 mints.
all the installed apps will b errase but your memory card or internal memory not b formated.do this.in simpal words your mobile will be factory reset.
good luck

• 2014-10-11 18:07
  • uWF@

> In reply to Henry @ 2014-10-10 14:57 from 9EM6 - click to readFlash it..

• 2014-10-11 16:59
  • mFmd

I need advise... I biught a newer Samsung model & didn't use my S2 for some time. Now that I switched it on again I realsed that I forgot the screen lock code! Please help!

• 2014-10-10 14:57
  • 9EM6

Word best Mob i Use This Mob Last 4 Year Best No Complaint

• 2014-10-10 11:17
  • utR%

I want purchase battery for my galaxy s2..
plz tell me from where to buy original battery..

• 2014-10-09 12:44
  • uuh8

its still the best phone- size, beauty, performance. battery is an issue.
has anyone updated to kitkat - leaked version? if yes, is it worth. i am thinking of updating to kitkat. may be it wll increase the battery life.

• 2014-10-08 11:13
  • PSLn

> In reply to AMOS @ 2014-10-06 10:00 from mJjF - click to readProbably you need to replace little 'charging board' inside the phone. It's possible to do it yourself, but only if you feel confident in disassembling your mobile. The board costs around 6 GBP on ebay.

• 2014-10-07 18:25
  • m4jM

> In reply to AMOS @ 2014-10-06 10:00 from mJjF - click to readIts USB port i had similar issue it said charger disconnected ot battery full or chatger is connected even if it wasnt. Try to change USB posrt its cost 7-8e on ebay :D

• 2014-10-07 16:27
  • DVXM

Plz...help me! my phone getting heavy heating, after using just half an hour, so what to do ?
my email: arjun786143@gmail.com

• 2014-10-07 06:55
  • uu9N
Total of 23964 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II.