hi guys.......I need help from you. ......m using s2 from almost an yr.....now my battery is draining vry fast....I hv installed battery saving app....n hv enabled power saving option in my fon.......it shows dt ur android system n android os is consuming more battery. ...idk...wts going on in my fon.......earlier my fon ws wrkng fyn bt now its battery cums to below 10% in jst 5 hrs widout using....plzzz guys...help if u cn...I ll be thnkful to u............
If you have 2.3 version upgrade it. Or 4.2 User., just clear the cache and data of your music player. Using Application Manager>>Player>>Clear Data and Clear Cache.
DFelder, 20 Jan 2014Hi guys...i need a help from you. i'm facing problem on all my music players after using wifi ... moreI too had the same issue when I bought it years ago.perhaps you can upgrade the firmware. However it didn't work for me and I had the whole set replaced.
Hi guys...i need a help from you. i'm facing problem on all my music players after using wifi or mobile data. while playing music, the player keeps stopping for few soconds or i mean is it is like a damaged cd. the only solution i know is to power off and then removed the battery for few minutes.
I hope u can help me friends as it is annoying while listening to music.
thanks a lot
waseem, 17 Jan 2014How does the battery backup of this phone i am purchasing this phone pls tell me guyzit will be ok, if you can identify more battery consuming apps.
How does the battery backup of this phone i am purchasing this phone pls tell me guyz
King, 17 Jan 2014Pls i want to know if i upgrade my s2 to 4.4 kitkat version whether it'll cause any hard ware ... moreSamsung Galaxy S2 owners specifically those owning I9100 can now update their devices to Android 4.4.2 KitKat. Thanks to the XDA developer team, the Android 4.4.2 KitKat Paranoid Android ROM update for Samsung Galaxy S2 has been released. Specifically, the update from XDA developer nims11 offers a range of custom features including a hybrid UI. Updating to Android 4.4.3 requires S2 users to following certain steps.
Prior to Installation
It is important for users to understand that the update caters to Galaxy S2 handsets bearing the I9100 model number. Other models or versions cannot run the update. Forcing to install the update may lead to damage. The device should also be rooted. Install ClockWorkMod to create backup.
Users should charge their devices at least 80 percent to avoid power disruptions. The USB Debugging Mode should be enabled. To do this, go to Settings and open Developer options.
How to install the Paranoid Android 4.0 ROM (KitKat 4.4.2) On Samsung Galaxy S2:
1. Users need to download the ROM and Google Apps package. Click this link to download the ROM.
2. Connect the Samsung Galaxy S2 device to the computer. Transfer the Paranoid Android 4.0 ROM and Google Apps Package to the SD card of the handset. Make sure to put it in the root folder.
3. Boot the device into Recovery Mode. Press the Power, Home and Volume Up buttons together. Hold them for a few seconds.
4. Through CWM recovery, do the following tasks: "wipe data/factory reset," "wipe cache," and "wipe dalvik cache." Lastly, users must format the system by choosing "mounts and storage" submenu.
5. Go to the options: "Install Zip from SD card." Go to the ROM copied earlier. Find the .zip archive. Once the ROM has been selected, the device will start to install the Paranoid Android 4.0. The process should take around five minutes to complete. Wait for the installation to be completed.
6. Do the same procedures to install Google Apps.
7. Once users have loaded the ROM, go to "Reboot System Now" and let the handset to restart. Once the device boots back up, it will be running on Paranoid Android's 4.4.2 KitKat custom ROM officially.
Important Note: Providers of the update cannot be held responsible for what happens to the device following installation. Users can update at their own risk.
As posted on: ibtimes.com
Martin, 09 Jan 2014I had my s2 since okt 2011 and still going strong. I had rooted and upgraded it to 4.4. The on... morePls i want to know if i upgrade my s2 to 4.4 kitkat version whether it'll cause any hard ware damage or constant booting.thanks in advance my email is firstname.lastname@example.org God bless you
My S-II has damaged its Power I.C.
So where I can get it except Customer care(Bangladesh).
Pls advise some one.
saddy, 09 Jan 2014Can we upgrade the SII I9100 to latest android version which is 4.4 Kit-Kat?Awesome phone
s2 enjoy gameing experinace i love it
Unnamedsam, 10 Jan 2014I am right now using 4.0 but I want to upgrade it to 4.1. How can I upgrade this because I wen... moreUsing latest Samsung kies software automatically detects jellybean update when you connect your device through usb data cable. It takes 10 mnts time during this time don't disconnect from pc or laptop and make sure that 80% battery charging level
Raju, 10 Jan 2014how i upgrade the os?now iam using ics...i wanna upgrade to jellybean..Using latest Samsung kies software automatically detects jellybean update when you connect your device through usb data cable. It takes 10 mnts time during this time don't disconnect from pc or laptop and make sure that 80% battery charging level
Anonymous, 12 Jan 2014is i9100t upgradable to 4.1?You can with a custom ROM.
Anonymous, 12 Jan 2014whats difference between i9100 and i9100t?A letter