Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

The phone is awesome,i have been using it for 4 yrs n will b till it breaks hahaha.this is based on exynos so it really have a multiple official n unofficial updates

• 2015-03-27 12:39
  • wdJ2

It is a nice phone. I am using it for 3 years but the only problem is the sensor ... I can't play any motion games. I even repaired in samsung center but it is not solved,.....!

• 2015-03-27 07:25
  • YQ$h

Its been more than three and half years and contd. but i must say this phone worked absolutely fantastic and still working in fine conditions except few errors occurs sometimes and disappears away when i reboot.It is one of finest phone ever made by Samsung.Never had to go any service station for repair till date.
Battery issue is with almost all phones let it be lenevo,motorolla (u may read in reviews) any,but as on today it battery back up last at least a day. Test for any mobile battery for three years,result u can know.
Yes,phone some times heats up but it means extra applications are running in background.Stop thenm and leave your phone some time,it works again fine.Keep softwares ,programmes in SD card and keep phone memory free as much as possible,one can extract much faster speed.
Internet always worked fine,and did everything with my phone weather making hot-spot,or tethering ,or using wi-fi direct.All programmes worked well but as everything has a life,so with this phone.Its getting older now and problems ae bound to occur.
For now,in search of equivalent reliable phone,and search continues.

• 2015-03-22 15:29
  • RK4t

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-19 22:20 from N9@T - click to readif you are selling it in india and only the battery is the problem, this phone is so good i will buy it nevertheless!

• 2015-03-22 07:04
  • uu%8

Nice phone,camera super

• 2015-03-21 15:26
  • 3sEw

try to fix this prob. the phone become hotter as the time of using it goig on finaly it stack.it piss me off

• 2015-03-21 10:14
  • fuZR

I bought it about a year ago. The first thing l noticed about it is that it becomes hot after using it for few minutes. Now the problem am having is that the battery stopped working . I tried selling it but I was not able to get a buyer. It's really frustrating.

• 2015-03-19 22:20
  • N9@T

I bought it in about a year ago. The first thing l noticed about it is that it becomes hot after using it for few minutes. Now the problem am having is that the battery stopped working . I tried selling it but I was not able to get a buyer. It's really frustrating.

• 2015-03-19 22:18
  • N9@T

The Phone supports, with Kitkat 4.4.4, a microSD card of 128GB! I have this card formated in exFAT, and made swap partition of them to have full internal access to the 128GB of space. All works flawless and with the class 10's speed. Well in tests the real speed of access to the card was 14Mb/s, not the full speed of the card, but in my opinion is great for this phone! The microSD maximum speeds is 48Mb/s just to know. Great Mobile Phone!

• 2015-03-18 19:22
  • nwf%
  • F

i think samsung make only that phone which not hangs

• 2015-03-18 10:51
  • vbCN

> In reply to Mani @ 2015-02-22 17:24 from Hkty - click to readI have use 5.0.2 dining s2.... love it

• 2015-03-17 19:36
  • uZaU

> In reply to Araphat @ 2015-03-15 21:46 from fmg8 - click to readI had the same problem but I changed the Glass of the camera
and its fine now

• 2015-03-17 15:26
  • 0wmc

I have been using my S2 for over 3years now and it's awesome and in good shape but i have a problem.My camera suddenly went blur and foggy but the selfie part is good.
Can anyone assist me to correct it?
araphat12atgmail.com

• 2015-03-15 21:46
  • fmg8

> In reply to sham @ 2015-03-10 13:52 from ftIM - click to readI had the same problem and the mother board is damaged and i sold it

• 2015-03-14 13:44
  • Nqw}

I luv s2 so badly, this phone gives u all the special features of a real smartphone experience. I have used this phone before and sold it due to personal reasons and currently bought this same s2 again! Those who claim the battery life is'nt much are saying the truth but for me, my s2 battery serves me better and am satisfied with it.

• 2015-03-10 18:21
  • fuN1

> In reply to Gabrielo @ 2015-03-09 09:04 from CDG9 - click to readhey Bro... your cell is having problem with its motherboard.. kindly get it to service station. they will replace it. and your problem will get resolved..

• 2015-03-10 14:11
  • KAFv

I really need help on my beautiful phone, it has stopped working abruptly, when i switch it on its brings the Samsung Galaxy S11 and after it brings a Samsung word and get really hot and it stops there. what can i do, My friends are telling me to format it but am going to lose many things if i do it. Please advice me . Otherwise i really love My phone its so great.

• 2015-03-10 13:52
  • ftIM

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-07 14:18 from pmRA - click to readhey friends please help me out my galaxy s2 keeps loosing network how do i solve it??when im surfing internet it suddenly looses network and network bars dissapears and cant access internet again?
HELP ME PLEASE ON WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM AND HOW DO I SOLVE IT
gabrieloi37@gmail.com

• 2015-03-09 09:04
  • CDG9

this is superb devaice but i wanna upgrade my devaices android version now i have 4.1.2 but i wanna update the version

• 2015-03-09 06:43
  • w4hy
Total of 24271 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II.