Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-18 11:25 from PBU3 - click to readShoot on silent mode,this sound is security

• 2014-07-19 16:18
  • bCq0

Hello, my Samsung Galaxy SII GT-I9100 JB 4.1.2 Official ROM non-root thinks it is charging even when it is not connect to any power source. Any suggestion as to what is wrong with it and the SOLUTION ti it?

• 2014-07-18 13:57
  • fsTy

can I upgrade my s2 in to jellybean 4.3 how? someone can help me please!

• 2014-07-18 11:28
  • PBU3

how to off the sound of camera when you shot picture?

• 2014-07-18 11:25
  • PBU3

Hello, listener, i ope is possible for me 2 download WhatsApp Messenger with my Samsung Galaxy S II.... ur candid advice is awaiting.... chez!!!

• 2014-07-17 15:16
  • ft6x

Great phone:
Pros:
1.Great camera, even better than some digital cameras.
2. Great media support
3. No need to unlock bootloader for custom ROMs.
4. Great Design, sexy looks.
5. Nice and vibrant screen.
6. Speedy phone, lag free gaming with Mali-400MP4 (yes its MP4 variant, just check anandtech's review of galaxy s2)
7. Jelly Bean update has decent features.
8. Unofficial Android L support via Cyanogenmod 12 is coming.

Cons:
1. Battery life: onscreen time is very bad with Jelly Bean.
2. Low resolution screen, but not a big issue.

You can also install CM11 on it but according to my experience official JB is better, because CM makes screen look too dull (in JB its vibrant and colorful), camera quality is bad, and you lose stock FM radio (you can install spirit fm).

My advice is, stick with official JB until Android L comes out.

• 2014-07-16 15:24
  • w9DL

Can I upgrade my Samsung Galaxy S2 to the Android Kit Kat version?

• 2014-07-16 10:34
  • S35r

i guys im currently using a S2 and from south africa just wondering if i can now upgrade to kit kat
please can you please send me the link to donovankyledhanny@gmail.com
thanks guys

• 2014-07-15 12:43
  • N9BQ

> In reply to Absolutely stumped @ 2014-07-10 02:43 from YdYR - click to readur lcd doesn't work

• 2014-07-14 21:16
  • 6QvQ

excellent cell phone brilliant camera quality specially video recording

• 2014-07-14 18:11
  • 6Qkd

> In reply to Gabrielo @ 2014-07-08 15:54 from CDE} - click to readOf course it does play toutube videos online.

• 2014-07-14 03:41
  • Hkrj

poor battery life..camera just average..

• 2014-07-12 20:54
  • uvsZ

poor battery life..camera just average..

• 2014-07-12 20:53
  • uvsZ

Follow these simple steps.[ connect yo 4n to PC and back up yo Data e.g Photes, other files]

i suggest you upgrade the rom.{Porcedure For i9100]
1. Download:ROM
2. Download Google Apps.
3.Copy both files to SD card.
4.Power Off your phone, boot in recovery ( Power+ volume up + Home)
5. Then select update from SD card, select the milestone, then after select the Gaaps. reboot .. thats it.

• 2014-07-11 12:44
  • fs@j

my samsung galaxy s 2 screen turned red how do i correct this..all photos are red screen red bt its functioning normally

• 2014-07-11 11:14
  • Sbc9

> In reply to risky boy @ 2014-07-09 15:45 from 6Q3d - click to readdude the background gets defocused hence it appears as blurred (it actually gets blurred in the final image) and the sound of electric spark must be of the camera focus-lock sound from speaker which is purposely done by the camera software to inform you that the focus has been locked on an object and that you can click the picture. Still, visit the showroom/shop where you purchased your S2 from, just in case.

• 2014-07-10 21:06
  • 7tCH

Please if anyone knows why I have nothing on my screen it's completely black sound works, keys light up on bottom but no screen?

• 2014-07-10 02:43
  • YdYR

Bought a galaxy s II and all of a sudden it will turn on lights up on bottom found works but no screen completely black?

• 2014-07-10 02:39
  • YdYR

My galaxy s2 has a problem.....when I focus manually through camera on near distance object then camera became blur and there is a sound of electric spark in camera.......plz help me

• 2014-07-09 15:45
  • 6Q3d

how i check the activation date by online

• 2014-07-09 14:16
  • u4gD
Total of 23854 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II.