zoom2_ash, 24 Jun 2011Friends, I need one help. I linked my gmail id with the android OS to operate the android mark... moreBack up any apps, etc. using mybackup pro - however, you can always re-download onto new phone anyway...
Just factory reset your phone before selling - that way it wipes all user information and apps downloaded... Sorted!
guys please may I know how to enter the tegra zone and download tegra games and play it over this handset ??
Request to suggest some Good Battery Booster/Enhancer Apps from Android Market Place...
Pls provide Complete App Name so that search is easy. also provide Developer name of the App.
Ok I got this phone from vodafone Australia.
Ater using three days A quick update on this phone
Best Phone I have ever used ( I have used ARC, IPhone 4 and HTC desire )
Now why is this best:
Absolutely no lag while using any app (especially phone function and camera is amazing)
Downloaded fontmaizer app and installed SATURN PLUS FONT ...wooohooooo now displays devanagari font...with absolute clarity on web pages.
Battery life is really good ( lasted 16-20 hours)..just make sure you do not over brighten the screen...
USB On the go absolutely rocks...got a dongle from ebay for Aud $4.00
Screen is really vibrant and amazing clarity outdoor.
Front camera absolutely rocks on TANGO and Fring...
Quadrant always over 3100 and maxed to 3400 without rooting and voodoo...
Facebook and Web browsing is amazing even with crappy android facebook app.
Last but not the least..I have noticed a little heating on 3G after an hour use but no heating on WIFI ( WiFi is faster than my mac book...)
THIS PHONE IS A DREAM SMARTPHONE...TRUST ME
What's new about this phone?It's just an evolution of the previous GALAXY S.
Superamoled to superamoled plus?-- how vivid do you really need? it separates you from the real colors of the world!!!
Dual core-- as of today, not all games and apps run on dual core yet...SGS II, is not the FIRST DUAL CORE SMARTPHONE, so nothing big deal with that.
Highspeed data access... oh really? if your network is poor, it's useless... what's the point?
slimmer body?another evolution from iPhone 4 and the first galaxy s.
A real good smartphone should be REVOLUTIONARY. You cannot say a phone is bad because of its UI... Symbian is good, the icons, the transitions just s*cks.
Symbian is the best in multitasking so far! Fact.
N8 is STILL the best CAMERA, with FM transmitter, beter usb otg.LARGEST SENSOR, CARL ZEISS, XENON FLASH.. NOT THE 12MP THAT MATTERS.
N9, introduced the pure touch screen, swipE gesture...that's REVOLUTIONARY.
As far as i know, Android is used even in clone smartphones made in china, how cheap :(
.really 4hours and 52min or sumthing of battery life on browsing is really shame 4 a beast i hope u listening sammy.wel i want 2 see a 24hours of battery life on brwsing and using multimedia 4 the nxt popular galaxy s. i knw the phone is gr8 awes0me bcoz i have it but the plastic body is a shit and the battery lyf is sckable well i thinx xperia arc is better than this one..
Ok talking about this phone, well, there are a few things that some people are not satisfied.
1) All plastic body, ok of course it is made all plastic body, but its quality is superb, and it is also a way for samsung to make it as slim as possible.
2) Screen is too big, hmmm, as for this one, i agree, on my opinion a 4.3 inch is quite too big, 4 inch should be good enough for daily uses, 4.3? nah, not convenient for travelling, but still, its not a big deal, 4.3 could also work very GOOD!
Well, i guess thats what i could say about this phone, but for internet speed and performance, u should not hesitate to get this phone, oh and some of the people ask me, how is the internet browsing with the flash support? Well i gotta say its superb! and for all you people who usually download or watch korean drama online wich needs the flash support, u should get this phone, im quite of a koreanholic, and watching drama on this phone is a no big deal..
I've had the SG2 for a couple of days (coming from an iPhone 4) and I really can't agree with any of the comments regarding battery life, over heating, yellow spots...etc. I have not had any of those issues.
The phone will heat up at times but no more than what I've experienced with the iPhone 4 and definitely nothing that causes me any concern.
Battery life seems about the same as I've experienced with iPhone 4 as well as charging time.
For battery life issues:
- remember to check your settings (push, auto sync, leaving GPS wifi etc. connected will reduce battery life.
- use only widgets you really need or want as these will also affect battery life.
- When charging the SG2, keep in mind, even though the battery indicator may have stopped flashing (during charging) the battery is not fully charged until you get a notification telling you battery is fully charged and instructing you to disconnect the SG2. Disconnecting before this notification may result in a battery that is only about 90% charged.
Friends, I need one help. I linked my gmail id with the android OS to operate the android market and other stuff on this mobile. I have downloaded several apps on the mobile. But, now I want to sell my mobile and buy a new one. My question is before selling the mobile, how can I remove my gmail id from the mobile as its not allowing me to remove my id. Please let me know. i dont want anyone to misuse my id whoever buys my cell. Thanks
cloud, 23 Jun 2011so does iphone 4 has much better battery life than sgsII? I have been using iPhone 4 and recently purchased SG2. IMHO I don't see a big difference in battery life so far. Based on my usage I would get about a day out of my iPhone 4 and I'm getting about a day out of the SG2, so I would say about the same if not a bit better. The thing people should keep in mind is:
1) any new phone requires a few charging cycles before the battery give optimum performance.
2) with any phone, especially smart phones with lots of features, the first few days or weeks will not give an accurate picture of battery life as users usually use the phone much more while setting things up and checking out all the features. Only when a person settles into their "normal" daily usage will they get an accurate idea of battery life. This, of course, will vary from user to user.
this handset is avaliable on a $59 cap from crazy johns! im going to get one!
Smat, 24 Jun 2011Most definitely a defect, get a replacement under ur warranty.I thought that as well. Thanks for your reply m8.
SGS 2 is better than N9,
no microsd slot
simple amoled screen 3"9
No adobe flash support
Very limited application
only single core..
guys don't see the design, go the best spec and features than design...
SGS2 is the best.. i will buy SGS2 soon.. Never changes my mind to buy a N9...