It has a lot to offer! Perfect for me, I have no reason to complain about the battery, because of all the feature it has, I almost dont want take my hands off from it! Excellent! Just bought it yesterday, perfect bday giftfor myself!
[deleted post]There should be NO aikoN fanboys on here looking at such an awesome phone. You fell off & couldnt keep up with the competition, so until you are capable of doing so, STAY IN YOUR LANE & know your place.
Somi-Pune, 21 Jun 2011Now.... @ Jay and others (Who canít decide between SGS II and LG Optimus 2X----- Please note: ... morehey thats a pretty nice review..bt i do have one question..everyone's complaining bout its overheating problem.is it really that serious.have u encountered any such issue..thanx.
Anonymous, 20 Jun 2011Plz can someone tell me how is the battery life on this phone...will be buying one soon so nee... moreAbout a day in full use (lots of calls,installing/uninstalling apps,some music,games,browsing).
2 days in low use. Some calls and a bit of browsing.
In both situations there was no live wallpaper :).
Samsung Malaysia is launching the GS2 today price rm2099, LG 2x can already be bought at rm1799. Only the iphone4 still have not drop much at around rm2200.
guyss plzz I need help over here. my battery lasts 10 hours onlyy. can I download anything from market that make it last longer ?? I bought it last week. I usually charge when I go to sleep then discharge it in the morning.
thx in advance.
Just bought one and its awesome , cant get better then this. I thought my old samung galaxy s I9000 had no match but this new phone proved me wrong.(INDIA)
@SOMI: thanks a lot for your post....i ve been so confused whether to buy sgs II or experia neo...now im so satisfied to buy SGS II...:)
hey guyes,i am living in saudi arabia,so i heard that the android market dose not work here!
Is that true?
I am gonna buy this amazing phone!
Plz reply guyes,
Now.... @ Jay and others (Who canít decide between SGS II and LG Optimus 2X----- Please note: Iam not posting to hurt anyoneís feelings or sentiments, just a simple comparison)... I would like to list some of the comparisons which i (personally) found out between Samsung SGS II and LG Optimus 2X.... I would like to add that I am sharing my own hands on experience as I bought SGS II and the same time my friend bought LG optimus 2X... so I have had experience of comparing both the phones...(live sets):
1. First of all, SGS II has a 4.3 inches attractive Super AMOLED screen .. .whereas LG Optimus 2X (LO 2X) has 4.0 inches LCD screen... (Note that AMOLED is an advanced version of screen).
2. SGS II-Looks are very sleek and the back cover is also very attractive. Slim design is just one and only of its types in the mobile market till date.
3. SGS II has light weight: 116 gms compared to 139 gms of LO 2X... Just a plus point ... I swear its damn light !!!! :)
4. Accessibility Speed with SGS II is simply mind-blowing & touch is just like flowing water.
5. SGS II has an inbuilt memory of 16 GB compared to 8 GB inbuilt memory of LO 2X... no doubt it can be extended to 32 GB in both cases.. but inbuilt memory also matters...
6. 1 GB RAM of SGS II compared to 512 MB RAM of LO 2X, does matter.
7. Bluetooth is advanced compared to LO 2X... V 3.0 to V 2.1... This affects the Bluetooth transfer speed.
8. Front (Secondary) camera in SGS II is 2.0 MP whereas LO 2X has 1.3 MP .... but that hardly matters !!
9. Android V 2.3 (Gingerbread), which is the latest version , in SGS II .... compared to V 2.2 (Froyo) in LO 2X, but definitely it can be updated to 2.3 in LO 2X.
10. LO 2X ... did have battery longevity problems, lasting for 8- 10 hours... but battery booster download from Android market did help to some extent (now its lasts for 1 day) ... whereas SGS II (normally) lasts for 1.5 days minimum with average usage (Internet, calls,etc)
11. Definitely the speakers in SGS II has awesome quality as compared to LO 2X.
12. Picture clarity is also very good..
13. Navigator application is also too good to use.
14. But you get a hell lot of applications from android market for free.. So depending upon your suitability and to ease your application, you can download them from android market.
Some kind of call drop problem is the only thing that I have faced till now with SGS II.. I am not sure whether this is happening to all the SGS II owners or not.. ???
Well I am proud to have chosen SGS II .... not a single regret till now. Now its ur turn... :)
Definitely itís a great Smartphone to possess and value for money ... I have been using SGS II since past 20 days... no problem of yellow tinge in screen .. no battery probs... and with 3G ... video buffering from internet has awesome speed, which is just unbelievable.
I got it for 29,800/-... now it might have gone down.. Cheers SGS II owners...
SGS II Definitely rocks!! :) :) :)
can some one say how find out my s2 has 2 core or not in a quadrant test it is showing 1 :/
I've got a Ipad 2, and I'm up for a new phone now.. Help me, I am in doubt; Iphone 4 or Galaxy S II?!?!?
tungau, 20 Jun 2011battery only 12 hours average usage..overheat after 1 hour..other than that all superb..really... more12 hours?? What are you doing with it? My S2 lasts at least 2 days, and I do quite a lot of calls. But it does overheat sometimes.