Samsung I9100G Galaxy S II - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.5

> In reply to S2 user @ 2012-01-16 13:47 from NhUg - click to readEven i have the same doubt ....if u own the g version ..then u should complain to consumer court....

• 2012-01-17 05:28
  • utbf

Hi there, i had a 16gb mirco sdhc card for this phone, and decided to purchase a 32gb version. i have tried copying and pasting all the data from the old memory card on to the larger 1 (16gb thru the phone's usb in to my laptop, and the 32gb thru an adapter in to a card slot on my laptop) and ive managed to get it all on to the new card but when i put the 32gb card in to the phone it doesnt have all the new data on it. what am i doing wrong? please advise. is a 32gb card even compatible with this handset?

• 2012-01-16 20:12
  • 32$j

> In reply to r.dpasricha @ 2012-01-14 20:19 from 2ZcE - click to readAre u sure i can do that...can i lodge a complaint ..will i get justice ...??!!

• 2012-01-16 18:42
  • utbr

• 2012-01-16 18:38
  • utbr

can anybody tell me if this phone will get the ics or not?

• 2012-01-16 13:47
  • NhUg

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-10 17:46 from NhdT - click to readThe box should say i9100g. Didn't notice it at first till it was too late :/ now im stuck with this phone

• 2012-01-15 09:39
  • J9MV

> In reply to Samsung Hater @ 2012-01-13 15:22 from tT}u - click to readwell friend your are being cheated as the specs of both the devices are different.you can file a complaint in akosha.com for the same if you want smasung SII I9100.
Regards
RD

• 2012-01-14 20:19
  • 2ZcE

Hi, if your I9100G always hang, try to do factory data reset (under settings -> privacy -> factory data reset). I had tried for past 2 days, so far no hang problem.

• 2012-01-14 08:43
  • KxVa

this phone is being sold as galaxy S II(i9100). this is out of the box.
i bought one but sold it later for a cheaper price because i did not like the performance.
the galaxy s plus i have opens up a web page faster than the i9100G that i bought.
it has poor battery standby time. it drains fast.
dealers say they are the same.
cpu are quite different.
The speed for hsdpa and hsupa are faster in i9100.
a different cpu and different speeds for hsdpa/hsupa from the galaxy i9100 makes a lot of difference.
your money's worth is in galaxy i9100(S II)

• 2012-01-14 08:18
  • nTps

one more thing i forgot to say when ever you want to buy before you buy see the box if sell is broken than never accept . Show room people some time sell repaired phone so be care full when you buy new device .it's very hard when you pay large amount and device doesn't work great .but main great bye bye guys

• 2012-01-13 22:36
  • n2K6

hey guys this phone is great . Better than i phone 4s but only one thing is not good batterY as NOT GOOD as Nokia I HAVE TWO MOBILE PHONE GALAXY S ll and nokia both great on their own place . But i like samsung galaxy sll web browsing time only 5 hour other wise no problem in device have a great time with this phone

• 2012-01-13 22:14
  • n2Kg

Guys, I brought I9100 but what i got in box was I9100G. Took to service centre, they said cant help me. Only Samsung Help line do... phoned them always busy... no reply for the mails i sent. so....I just updated the software in the service centre..... seems ok now... but not to the mark of I9100.

Now my resolution of newyear 2012... recommend to no body about samsung product... samsung are cheaters.

• 2012-01-13 15:22
  • tT}u

i asked for galaxy S2 only to find out later i was given i9100G. went back to the store and the dealer says both are the same.
i compared the specifications of both.
The cpu's are different. that is a big difference.
The speed of HSDPA are different.
The speed of HSUPA are different.
Price of i9100G is almost the same as i9100.
i used the the i900G for a few days.
poor battery.
poor browser experience. my galaxy s plus was faster opening a web page.
the i9100G was not able to play a particular TV program but the galaxy S plus was able to do.
if you want your money's worth ask for i9100.
if you want to "waste" your money, buy the 19100. at least i9100 is the better product.

• 2012-01-13 08:10
  • HBCd

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-09 15:21 from NPx7 - click to readGood luck, I did the same, and they replied to sent my phone to nearset service center. Well did reply to them that I sent it twice (1.dead pixel-change the screen, 2.system died, changed motherboard)..
no answer till now..

• 2012-01-12 10:57
  • M7du

Samsung Galaxy I9100 S2 is great phone I been using it since 6 months and its brilliant buh i dont understand y Samsung made this I9100G fone read user opinion every one got problem n listen all user u can upgrade this phone to any custom made ROM's its not difficult..i change my ROM everyday lol when ever new ROM comes in i port it straight away.

• 2012-01-10 18:02
  • mqgg

Hi all ...

I am interested in buying this phone, but I see that there are 2 types, an Exynos (which people think is good), and an OMAP (which seems to have the problems).

Is there any way to tell the two apart without opening the box - i.e. before you buy it?

Thanks

• 2012-01-10 17:46
  • NhdT

> In reply to np @ 2012-01-10 06:45 from vwfM - click to readI got the same problem.Got samsung I9100g in I9100 box

• 2012-01-10 12:39
  • PT@U

U guys sure will encounter lots of lagging/ hangging pro with G version. NON G version is using Cortex-A9 CPU which able to cop up to 4 core compare to Cortex-A8 max up to dual core for G version. To understand more, look at this:

• 2012-01-10 10:00
  • tu6y

> In reply to newmember1234 @ 2012-01-08 17:46 from vGVp - click to readI have also same problem. I purchased SG S2 I9100 on the box code is also same but the device is I9100G. Samsung is cheating to people. I have raised complain, let see what happens.

• 2012-01-10 06:45
  • vwfM

i dont understand with this device...it will getting hot when i surf the internet and play a game.

• 2012-01-09 19:34
  • tugB
Total of 1604 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9100G Galaxy S II.