Samsung I9105 Galaxy S II Plus - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.6

> In reply to sdk @ 2014-08-24 08:37 from u1DQ - click to readthatz the very kind of you...friend..

• 2014-08-24 13:19
  • IWTp

> In reply to manu @ 2014-08-22 05:44 from IWTm - click to readSorry I can't help but pl.check the version of your phone.Also note that somettimes after upgradation some original features are lost while some new are added.Also phone manufacturers, vary the features of phone from region to region or from country to country.

• 2014-08-24 08:37
  • u1DQ

What do you suggest me between s3 and s2 plus?

• 2014-08-23 13:18
  • i84u

> In reply to sdk @ 2014-08-21 09:33 from u1DN - click to readThis is the second s2 plus that i am using. This was sent to me from china from my brother. This is an original phone but i found some apps are missing in this phone that i found on my previous phone. Specially the weather widget is not in the home screen. And also some major apps like "s suggest" are missing in this phone. Even the catalogues are in chinese language. I tried to download that weather widget from play store but that original app is not there. Can i get all the original applications and samsung UI by upgrading the original software again? Need help..

• 2014-08-22 05:44
  • IWTm

> In reply to shibu @ 2014-08-21 17:56 from 2SAm - click to readya. Absolutely it is an awesome phone samsung has ever manufactured. It has a lot of functions of s3. The best thing i like in this phone is the fast internet speed without getting heated like some other phones. but i dont know why this is not as popular as the previous s2 though this is a great upgrade for it.

• 2014-08-22 05:34
  • IWTm

this is the best phone that i have ever used ..am using this phone snice march 2013...seriously speaking no problems at all ...touch is awsome camera is awsome...the best part is it is very light in weight..i love this phone a lot...

• 2014-08-21 17:56
  • 2SAm
  • F

> In reply to manu @ 2014-08-20 17:51 from IWT3 - click to readThanks. Both reasons. But more probably 2nd reason.

• 2014-08-21 09:33
  • u1DN

> In reply to mobtechn @ 2014-08-20 20:53 from 3pTq - click to readNo. There is no LED notification in this phone.

• 2014-08-21 08:15
  • IWS}

good

• 2014-08-21 06:31
  • ut{F

Does this phone have led indicator? for notifications

• 2014-08-20 20:53
  • 3pTq

> In reply to sdk @ 2014-08-20 08:34 from YMk0 - click to readYou are welcome..! Is this happening due to the little distance between the camera and the flash or powerfulness of the flash? I noticed this when taking photos specially in low lighting conditions. There is no any problem when taking photos in complete dark conditions.

• 2014-08-20 17:51
  • IWT3

> In reply to manu @ 2014-08-19 18:46 from IWR7 - click to readYes sometimes flash light gets reflected from item whose photo u r taking.And it come back to mobile camera.Also distance between mobile and item also may b affecting. This is my opinion.
Thanks

• 2014-08-20 08:34
  • YMk0

It is very nice phone for useing 3G ♥♡ I LIKE THE PHONE

• 2014-08-19 19:21
  • fCx}

when taking photos with camera flash, in some low lighting conditions, the flash light affects the photo. Is this a common issue? or a fault in my set? needs immediate response... tnx...

• 2014-08-19 18:46
  • IWR7

Which phone is the best? I am between s2 plus ,s3 and s4 mini,s3 mini VE or if you have another suggestion .I want a phone that you can hear it easy when it rings,and the speaker is good.I don't want it to get warms every time I talk(via 2G )or just sending messages.I don't play often games.
I prefer that battery can stay standby for a long time.(with low usage only some calls and texts).I prefer also for the phone to have a led indicator but as i see most of the phones don't have it is okay.
What is your opinion?

• 2014-08-19 15:16
  • mZxf

After the phone is updated to version 4.2.2 ..does the camera have new features ? like HDR? multiple photos?

• 2014-08-17 15:56
  • 3pSU

Does it have HDR?

• 2014-08-17 02:32
  • dWB1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-15 14:54 from SjuZ - click to readThis s2 plus is nicer that s4 mini. And also heats less(actually no heating at all even in heavy usage). No any lag. Battery is also very good. I didnt have any problem in typing messages. If u like you can go for it without any hesitation. s2 plus is a great phone.

• 2014-08-15 19:40
  • IWSC

> In reply to manu @ 2014-08-15 04:13 from IWSN - click to readI really want to buy this phone but I am thinking of it's shape..it it like s4 mini? I like to write my messages with one hand.(hand size : around 16cm)
and the second it's the speakers and the ring levels are below average..

• 2014-08-15 14:54
  • SjuZ
Total of 1840 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9105 Galaxy S II Plus.