Samsung I9105 Galaxy S II Plus - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.6

My phone internal memory is 4GB not 8 GB as mentioned in the specs please any body advise

• 2014-02-18 11:18
  • 9817

> In reply to revnew @ 2014-02-15 21:09 from spHA - click to readdid you upgrade it to 4.2.2 ?

• 2014-02-17 19:56

• 2014-02-17 11:08
  • fkda

> In reply to sam @ 2014-02-16 17:25 from iwpx - click to readHi,
Camera, good quality,video good
Kitkat update, only Samsung knows.
Touch good
Other features ok . Value for money mobile.

• 2014-02-17 03:05
  • YMkj

I'm going to buy thiz 2mrow..tel me plzzz hw abt the camera? and will it recive kitkat?hw abt the touch? plzzzzzzzzzzzz borthers tell mew..

• 2014-02-16 17:25
  • iwpx

> In reply to ZaiiN @ 2014-02-15 18:49 from 6Qvf - click to readi don't recommend upgrading to 4.2.2 because the 4.1.2 is much more stable and the extra benefits brought by 4.2.2 does not worth it.

• 2014-02-15 21:09
  • spHA

4.2.2 update is still not avalaible in pakistan :( how can i update plz suggust me :( ?

• 2014-02-15 18:49
  • 6Qvf

> In reply to revnew @ 2014-02-13 20:23 from spHA - click to readoh. dr..i dont know about dat feature because i have not connected it with bluetooth. So sorry..

• 2014-02-15 13:31
  • iwpJ

am in india still am not get any update....when i get update?

• 2014-02-15 12:52
  • 9xH1

> In reply to manu @ 2014-02-12 18:45 from IWRQ - click to readDoes Automatic call recorder Global effect record from bluetooth on s2 plus ? the switch between phone and bluetooth and viceversa causes any problems ?

• 2014-02-13 20:23
  • spHA

Hi peeps,
I have been using this phone for five months and it works perfectly as the day I bought it. No any issues. It heats a very little. Actually there is no heat. It gets slightly warm when using heavily. Super phone actually. Camera, display, internet, call quality, sounds all are great. I got installed "poweramp" app and now the music is excellent. In addition I have installed "bizcard manager", "Handcent sms", "Automatic call recorder-Global effect" which are really awesome apps. No any worries actually. No need to install software updates because the phone is perfect. All the rest of the things can be obtained by the apps in the play store. So i must say that software update is not needed at all. Some who have installed software update repent on having some issues. For eg- fast draining battery. The original software version (android 4.1.2 jelly bean) is really very good. Before buying, I was alittle bit reluctant about this device because this is not as popular as the original s2. But now I love to have this phone. I think the only big difference between S2 and S2 plus is the internal memory. But it's not a problem to me because I am not a heavy user. However the user can expand the memory via a micro SD card. There are alot of apps in the play store. They are so impressive. Really an excellent phone. For those who like this phone, I would like to say, buy it..without thinking for a second time. Remember to buy only an original samsung phone fron a reliable store...
Regards...

• 2014-02-12 18:45
  • IWRQ

this is super modle phone from samsang

• 2014-02-12 17:33
  • bE8@

> In reply to hanxgh @ 2014-02-10 11:26 from SsG5 - click to readThanks for your support . Actually Samsung is not yet disclosing it's update schedule for s2 plus and other phones . Though other manufacturers.Galaxy Grand is little older and cheaper than s2 plus,but since it became popular than s2 plus,Samsung is ignoring S2 plus . though s2 plus is better than galaxy grand,
Hence I request all s2 plus owners to write/ discus and keep this column alive,so that Samsung will be forced /compelled to update this very good phone to kitkat 4.4.2 level.
Thanks once again for your support.

• 2014-02-12 11:44
  • YMkk

Iam using this phone since one month...I'm satisfied with it...it is really a good phone in this price...but it should be updated to kitkat samsung is Ignoring the users s2 plus bcz s3 mini is cheaper than s2 plus and they are upgrading it...they should upgrade s2 plus....and by the 4.2.2 is working almost f9 but battery drops quickly while playing games other thanot its almost f9..

• 2014-02-11 14:55
  • KII}

I got this phone last weekend...perfect phone within the budget...size and photo quality is superb...a good choice at this range....

• 2014-02-11 13:08
  • RK62

> In reply to sdk @ 2014-02-07 02:32 from YMkj - click to readTotally agree with you, S3 is now upgraded to 4.3 and samsung grand got 4.2.2, but sii plus believed not to get update this year.

• 2014-02-10 11:26
  • SsG5

I have had this phone for a few months now and quite like it. I'm not a heavy user of apps so it suits me okay. The battery charge does drop quickly when using apps so need to keep it charged. Takes good photos.

• 2014-02-10 11:08
  • uNee

Hi,
Everybody Pl . note,maximum s2 plus users should write/discuss in this column . Otherwise Samsung people will think s2 plus users are not interested in the phone . And hence there is less chances of s2 plus getting jb 4.4.2 kitkat update . so maximum No . of people should write in this column.

• 2014-02-10 02:28
  • YMkj

Hi how r u r fiends I taken new phone s2 plus some time hanigaing skype call to phone that reason tell me

• 2014-02-07 21:18
  • nx@$
Total of 1803 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9105 Galaxy S II Plus.