Samsung I9105 Galaxy S II Plus - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to cyb3r.knight @ 2014-04-04 19:05 from 2CYh - click to readHi,
Your advice may be proper,I do not know.But what to do.Because Samsung has simply forgotten its s2 plus customers.As in some countries even jb 4.2.2 upgrade is not available,while Samsung is going to upgrade even older phones than s2 plus to kitkat 4.4.2 version but not s2 plus.
This is forcing s2 plus owners to look for custom rom.

• 2014-04-05 03:20
  • YMkj

> In reply to H @ 2014-04-03 17:36 from KIeZ - click to readdo not upgrade to custom rom... vendors official roms are best for your phone...

• 2014-04-04 19:05
  • 2CYh

i bought S2plus from abroad and definitely its too pretty to use and the performance is pretty good

• 2014-04-04 16:09
  • tU6d

> In reply to fp @ 2014-04-03 00:06 from m%{S - click to readCan u plz tell me how to install CM11 ROM with Android 4.4 KitKat on my S2 Plus ??? I am new to upgrading software and dont know anything about it. Plz help me out ...

• 2014-04-03 17:36
  • KIeZ

> In reply to fp @ 2014-04-03 00:06 from m%{S - click to readIs this applicable to st plus also.(Gt-I9105).Pl.clarify,and performance ok?features?.

• 2014-04-03 13:33
  • YMkn

> In reply to H @ 2014-04-02 19:02 from KI6p - click to read Install CM11 ROM with Android 4.4 KitKat for Galaxy S2

• 2014-04-03 00:06
  • m%{S

It might have been the worst of all my phones. In it's time of course. But certainly and by far the worst of the three smart phones I've had. Or I can't really call it a smart phone because it wasn't exactly smart. I mean the look was fine. But that was about it. Before the S2 I had a SONY Experia Mini Pro which I found rather nice. But after it had died - as a Mac user I thought of iPhone and considered it unjustifiably expensive. Over the top. So I looked around, read all the reviews and bought the S2. That's where the drag started. And it went on for another months! It never broke down it never froze but it never really worked or delivered results either. There always seemed to be some inexplicable BUT. As someone used to the indulgent efficiency of Apple products I couldn't bear it any longer. Some three day ago a good man replied to my advertisement - with a deep relief I gave him the S2 and 120 and he gave me a worn-out iPhone 4s. All the problems I'd have with the tiam-tun somehow miraculously evaporated the first night and I woke up into new days without a device that never really works, presumably speaks some outlandish language and which keeps being a nuisance.

• 2014-04-02 23:21
  • nqvy

Very impressive phone. Very good and user friendly. .

• 2014-04-02 19:40
  • IWSd

I am using S2 plus since one year now. But still I cannot update my software to the latest one. Please help me ......

• 2014-04-02 19:02
  • KI6p

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-18 16:30 from YMkk - click to readi have only 4 gb internal memory in my samsung galaxy s2 plus gt-19105.......why????

• 2014-04-02 17:45
  • 6PBN

RAM is 8MB. Why it's not mentioned in the general specifications on the first page?

• 2014-04-02 16:55
  • fxgE

Very good phone and I am using for almost year.

I recommend s2 plus to everyone ♡♡

• 2014-04-02 13:20
  • J7I7

just excellent phone

• 2014-04-02 09:35
  • NXNb

> In reply to mary @ 2014-04-01 07:01 from nXEQ - click to readTake out back cover,battery,sim card etc.Keep the phone open in this condition in sunshine or wrap it in blanket (in open condition only),so that internal circuitry will get warm and moisture still trapped inside phone will get evaporate.Keep the phone in this wrapped condition for few hours.
It will be better if phone is kept in wrapped condition under sun light or near gas burner(for some time).Idea is, to remove trapped moisture.
And then try your luck.Best luck.

• 2014-04-01 17:44
  • YMk4

Hi just I want clarification and your valuable advice regarding my Samsung s2 plus phone accidently it gone through washing machine . I dried it with different ways now it getting on sound also there but no display any hope ? can you help me with your valuble advice. 3 month only I used this phone. I like the phone too much please help me...

• 2014-04-01 07:01
  • nXEQ

I gave up on this phone and bought myself sony xperia z. Reason, coz i'm really disappointing for the 4.2.2 jb updates..i've checked for updates everyday and yet nothing new. No offense, but i've never buy any samsung phone anymore.

• 2014-03-31 18:51
  • KZ8N

really Samsung don't respect thier customer's. ....when that stupid 4.2.2 will be available in middle east -_- :-(

• 2014-03-31 17:54
  • fq1g

• 2014-03-30 16:11
  • fsgv

> In reply to Daniyal @ 2014-03-30 12:12 from fBhn - click to readYou are right Danial.Samsung has literally cheated s2 plus owners.First of all some features from original s2 are missing.Then within three months of its launch s2 plus was declared as obsolete. How any mobile gets obsolete within 03 months?
And now this 4.2.2 mess,which is created by samsung themselves.
Again,phone like s3 mini and grand r said to be getting jb kitkat 4.4.2 update,and here s2 plus is not even updated to 4.2.2 universally.This shows samsung has become too greedy careless about its customers.Though with same customers samsung has come up.Also note,s2 plus is capable of update to 4.2.2 and even 4.4.2.
This is the Samsung way of treating its customers.

• 2014-03-30 14:08
  • YMkj
Total of 1900 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9105 Galaxy S II Plus.